Avis sur EMERGE Background Checks

EMERGE Background Checks

Pre-employment screening platform

5/5 (23 avis)

will not hire without using this software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19.03.2018

Avantages

We use this service to conduct all of our background checks on all hires and find it very easy to use and and customer support is fantastic, every question is answered promptly. The LiveRunner module is definitely a plus as it allows you to reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening package. The software alerts you on hits its uncovers immediately and is always accurate, it provides so much data/info at our disposal.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 29.03.2018

Avantages

Of the few software that with the first use I have fallen in love completely. It is interesting to use and the truth is that I am delighted. Its design, its colors, everything is very good.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Great quality of work

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 01.04.2018

Avantages

Great quality of work, leaves you wanting to continue working with her. Impeccable services and very attentive with their customers, something very important to establish good relations with them, I leave with a smile on the face, is what your work leaves you.

Inconvénients

I really do not have any complaints about this company, EMERGE Background Checks is one of the best in its field without any doubt. Excellent.

Outstanding Service

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use this service to conduct all of our background checks and find it very easy to use and user friendly.

The staff also is extremely helpful. Especially Errol Henry our account rep. He is always available when I am in need of assistance or just need some guidance.

We would definitely recomend.

Support client

I have been please with this product.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Everything has been OK with this product. If we have a question, we receive a quick response. Everyone seems very helpful.

Easy and Informative

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Intelifi is definitely an extremely easy to use system. Theirs LiveRunner is definitely a plus overall, because you reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening service. The main plus is the fact that it is easy to read any hits that come up, and you know it's accurate.

Support client

Emerge has tremendously assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Emerge has tremendously and efficiently assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process. Over the years the product has become even more responsive to our needs. Thanks you

Easy & Quick

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am not usually comfortable using other company softwares. But this one was easy to use and follow. I even used their EMERGE software, and had a question ... .Called them; and I was immediately connected and taken care of. Great company to work with!

Support client

We dont hire anyone without using this first

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been hiring people for 11 years...and I've had my share of disaster hires...since we've started using this software, most our problems have gone away. It's a MUST as far as I'm concerned!

Great Company for Background Checks

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were very happy with the service we received and continue to receive from Intelifi. Their employment check background services have made it quick and easy to check potential hires. They save us a lot of time and trouble. Great pricing too.
Ty!

Support client

Our source for screening volunteers

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Intelifi has met the necessary compliance needs of the non profit industry and we are pleased with the turn around times.

Great Service!

Publié le 26.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Emerge background checks was great. The whole process was super easy and quick. I will definitely use them again!

Great product

Publié le 25.04.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use this product for my hiring needs and find it very easy to use and very effective. It is very user friendly and the results are easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Good for lenders

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use the service to screen background info on our borrowers. Great resource to reduce risk and insure the safety of our investors' money.

Simple, Quick & Comprehensive

Publié le 18.04.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great tool, easy to navigate and understand, reliable. Very responsive and friendly staff when needed as well, thank you.

Support client

easy to use and great service

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

so much data at my fingertip

Support client

Smooth, no hiccups. Easy to use.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

All around good experience with this software and company. Used Emerge software for employment background checks.

Support client

Very freindly and easy to use

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company is having a great experience with this software, we would recommend it for sure to all our customers.

Support client

very easy to use. couldn't ask for a better software!

Publié le 20.04.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

a must have for anybody or any business that is doing multiple background screenings.

Efficient.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It fulfills all my expectations with efficiency and speed.

Support client

Easy to use software. Great reports.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Backround checks I received have been comprehensive and reliable.

Support client

Your company helped us a lot

Publié le 15.04.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is because of you that we have good employees

EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK services