ClockShark

4,7 (1 893)
Gestion du temps GPS pour les secteurs du bâtiment et de la maintenance sur site

Note globale

4,7 /5
(1 893)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7/5
Fonctionnalités
4,5/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,7/5
Support client
4,8/5

98%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1893 avis

Christian
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Une application innovante pour le suivi du temps.

Publié le 20/08/2023

Globalement, mon expérience avec ClockShark a été positive. Même si j'ai rencontré quelques défis,...

Globalement, mon expérience avec ClockShark a été positive. Même si j'ai rencontré quelques défis, les avantages qu'il offre l'emportent largement sur les inconvénients.

Avantages

J'apprécie vraiment la simplicité d'utilisation de ClockShark. Sa fonction GPS m'a permis de suivre facilement le temps de mes employés, et j'adore le fait que tout soit mobile.

Inconvénients

Cependant, j'ai rencontré quelques petits bugs lors de l'utilisation. Il m'a fallu un peu de temps pour m'adapter à toutes les fonctionnalités.

Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Suivi et gestion duTemps

Publié le 26/09/2023

Avantages

ClockShark est un logiciel de suivi et de gestion efficiente et efficace du temps. Il permet de programmer des horaires pour les employés.

Inconvénients

Les taches intégrées apparaissent pas à temps et aussi la lenteur dans l'actualisation du temps.

Battista
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Très pratique.

Publié le 07/02/2023

Avantages

J'ai découvert cette application récemment mais je suis déjà conquis.

Inconvénients

La prise en main au départ est assez difficile

Destyny
Destyny
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We love ClockShark

Publié le 28/10/2021

I love ClockShark. We actually had ClockShark in 2019 and left for ADP in 2020… then came back 3...

I love ClockShark. We actually had ClockShark in 2019 and left for ADP in 2020… then came back 3 months later because nothing compares to ClockShark.

Avantages

I love the customizable tasks, it allows me to run reports based upon locations. This helps us control costs

Inconvénients

Wish it could accommodate different time zones. Use have two separate accounts since were in multiple time zones

Angel
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

My Rewview

Publié le 18/05/2020

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean...

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Avantages

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Inconvénients

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

Alternatives envisagées 

WebTitan, Time Tracker et TimeClick

Pourquoi choisir ClockShark 

My techs were having problems not able to log in, some of my techs had to reset their password every week and every time I called tech support they could not find the problem or they would create a ticket to have a more season tech review and no one ever got back to us.

Logiciel antérieur 

Timesheets.com

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

Some of them were overpriced and require a year subscription and they would deduct on a monthly basis and if I cancel they would prorate it and return the difference. The other did not have a good GPS program and would not record the entire day if they ever lost their internet on the phone.

Réponse de ClockShark

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Neil
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Overkill for me but still useful

Publié le 08/06/2023

ClockShark has at a minimum sharpened up our day to day timekeeping. Since as a boss I can check to...

ClockShark has at a minimum sharpened up our day to day timekeeping. Since as a boss I can check to see if the guys are diligent in recording their hours, they rarely are trying to “remember what they did on Monday” on Friday when they need to band in timesheets for the week

Avantages

I need a stripped down version of this. I don’t/won’t use many of the features behind the simple time keeping app entered manually end of day

Inconvénients

How I’m paying as much as we do for as little of it that we use

Réponse de ClockShark

Hey, Neil! We appreciate the feedback! We'd be interested to learn what features you use and see if any of the additional features that are available could be helpful to speed up any of your current business processes. Please submit your feedback to our customer support team at hello@clockshark.com!

Nicole
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Program and Easy to Use

Publié le 16/05/2022

Avantages

We really like how easy it is for our employees to use ClockShark. The mobile app is simple and user friendly for an employee and manager. We switched from an app that was very difficult for managers to use, and now they are thrilled at the usability of this app. I also really enjoy how easy it is to process payroll. The time off requests features were able to fit our needs perfectly, which is where our other app also fell short. We really like the notifications for clocking in/out, as well as alerts when there is missing time.

Inconvénients

I wish that the time was shown in quarter hours instead of hours and minutes. I chose rounding to the quarter hour for times; however, all times are shown in hours and minutes which means I have to translate that. Also, I wish that the timesheet showed cumulative hours in real time, just so we could keep up wi6th hours as they are being worked, instead of waiting until the end of the day.

Alternatives envisagées 

ADP Workforce Now

Logiciel antérieur 

Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

Geotracking was the main reason. Our technicians work in the field, so tracking where they are clocking in/out of is important to our company.
Jacob
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Coming from someone who can barely use a phone

Publié le 01/11/2021

Avantages

I'm the kind of person that will manually write down every hour an employee worked onto a piece of paper, get a calculator out and then input that into my payroll. Clockshark helped save countless hours of timetracking, estimating, payroll, and many, many mistakes made along the way.

Inconvénients

All of the different features and pages were quite overwhelming at first seeing as I'm not the kind of person that can just open software and figure out how to use it. It took me a while to realize that the pop-ups are actual people who genuinely want to help you use the software and succeed. Once someone showed me how to use all the pages it was a breeze!

Alternatives envisagées 

Jobber

Pourquoi choisir ClockShark 

I couldn't figure out how to use the other product and clockshark employees were more helpful.

Logiciel antérieur 

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

it suited my needs more
Tristan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best In Class

Publié le 16/11/2021

I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality,...

I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality, to it's customer service. I'd highly recommend it to any company with employees.

Avantages

ClockShark makes scheduling and time tracking easy and enjoyable with their great functionality and incredible customer service.

Inconvénients

A very minor complaint is that the software typically takes a bit longer to perform routine tasks such as scheduling and timecard approvals when compared to some of its competitors that I've used in the past.

Alternatives envisagées 

Timesheets.com et Homebase

Pourquoi choisir ClockShark 

After Intuit bought T-Sheets, there was a steep drop-off in customer service, and some technical issues started to arise that were concerning.

Logiciel antérieur 

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

ClockShark was superior in almost every aspect, and their customer service was extremely impressive.
Jessica
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Software for Any Company!

Publié le 09/07/2020

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling...

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Avantages

The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Alternatives envisagées 

Paycor

Pourquoi choisir ClockShark 

I was unable to customize the use of ximble with my company's needs and they do not have the option of hour to minute time tracking which was causing issues with my staff and understanding.

Logiciel antérieur 

Paycor

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

It had easier use, better features, better customize options and a better price.

Réponse de ClockShark

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Robert
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Nice

Publié le 09/06/2023

Avantages

Time tracking and Goe fencing. Nice features

Inconvénients

Converting hours to invoice. Also converting quotes to invoice via mobile devices

Alternatives envisagées 

ExakTime

Pourquoi choisir ClockShark 

Streets would not work at times

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

Too complicated for my guys in the field and we're just starting their mobile clocking.

Réponse de ClockShark

Hi, Robert! Thank you for the review. We'd like to learn more about what issues you're experiencing when using our quotes and invoice feature. Our customer support team may be able to help! Please contact them at hello@clockshark.com.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Almost perfect for a simple all in one solution

Publié le 08/12/2021

Avantages

Easy to use. Clean and simple user interface. Reliable. Have not experienced server downtown whereas we have often with other apps. Employee schedule is very useful especially with being able to see the roster in the Y-axis and the week's days in the X-axis. Customer support is very helpful and fast at responding. Customer support really makes this company/software stand out.

Inconvénients

Better project management features. For example, gantt charts, to-do lists, and template building. Managing job sites is also very difficult past a couple dozen. It would be amazing to bulk edit e.g. select multiple job sites and edit details such as Client information or group them together under a category/group/folder.

Alternatives envisagées 

Connecteam et ClickUp

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

For simplicity. Team working in the field already had familiarity with clocking time on the mobile app.
Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

"Revolutionize Your Employee Time tracking with ClockShark Software:A Game-Changer for Your...

Publié le 02/04/2023

In my experience with ClockShark, it has proven to be a popular and efficient time-tracking...

In my experience with ClockShark, it has proven to be a popular and efficient time-tracking software for companies that employ remote or mobile workers. The platform is equipped with a wide range of features such as clock-in and out, scheduling, time tracking, and project management tools that are very useful for managers. Additionally, ClockShark can be easily integrated with popular payroll and accounting software like QuickBooks, ADP, and Gusto. Users have reported a positive experience with the user-friendly interface, video tutorials, and knowledge base. However, some users have had challenges with the mobile app's GPS tracking and syncing data. The software also lacks invoicing capabilities, which may be an issue for some businesses. Despite these limitations, ClockShark remains a widely used and effective time-tracking software.

Avantages

I can attest to the numerous impactful features that make it a popular choice. The mobile time tracking feature is particularly useful, allowing employees to track their time on the go using their mobile devices. I also appreciate the real-time reporting feature, which enables managers to access up-to-date information on employee time and attendance. Additionally, the vacation/leave tracking feature helps me manage employee time off requests and ensures adequate staffing.What I find most impressive are the product's user-friendly interface and straightforward navigation. ClockShark also provides excellent customer support, with responsive and helpful representatives available to assist with any questions or issues.Integration with existing business processes can vary depending on organizational needs. Nevertheless, ClockShark offers several integrations with popular software platforms like QuickBooks and ADP, which helps to streamline workflows and reduce data entry time.Overall, ClockShark is a comprehensive and dependable time-tracking solution that caters to businesses of all sizes.

Inconvénients

In my experience, some common issues with ClockShark include difficulty with the mobile app, especially when it comes to GPS tracking and syncing data. The integration process can also be challenging, particularly with custom data mappings. Moreover, some users have reported that the software lacks invoicing capabilities, which can be a disadvantage for some businesses.

Andualem
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Efficient Time Tracking Made Easy

Publié le 05/03/2023

I had a experience using ClockShark software for my small business. It was easy to set up and use,...

I had a experience using ClockShark software for my small business. It was easy to set up and use, and I appreciated the range of features it offered. The mobile app was especially useful for tracking time while out of the office.

Avantages

1.User-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and use2.Offers a wide range of features, including time tracking, scheduling, and reporting3.Integrates with popular payroll and accounting software, such as QuickBooks and ADP4.Offers mobile app for on-the-go time tracking5.Excellent customer support with helpful resources and quick response times

Inconvénients

1.Limited customization options for reports and invoices2.No automatic overtime calculation feature3.Can be slightly more expensive compared to other time tracking software options

Réponse de ClockShark

Hi, thanks so much for your review! ClockShark does offer automatic overtime calculation! Please contact our customer support team at hello@clockshark.com so our team can walk you through the setup. As for the customization of reports and invoices, we'd love to know what options we can add in order to make them more useful for your business. Please provide this feedback to our customer support team and they can make sure it is seen by our development team as well!

David
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

easy peasy

Publié le 28/10/2021

Avantages

clockshark is by far the easies to set up and use. my employees had no trouble transfering from another software that we were using to clocksharks, it was MUCH easier and user friendly. I love the software and it really has made life easier keeping track of my 30+ employees. I give it a 10 out of 10

Inconvénients

off hand i cant think of any..... i would have to ask my accountant, i do know there is a couple of minor things that i would like to see but my memory fails me right now

Nick
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Residential Home Builder / Remodeler

Publié le 14/12/2022

Very satisfied with Clock Shark

Very satisfied with Clock Shark

Avantages

We choose Clock Shark because of the GPS tracking; employees don't get paid if not on the clock and if they are on the clock we can tell exactly where they are and where they went.

Inconvénients

It's a bit glitchy on cheap phones. Often signs your employees out if they leave the geo-fence without switching to a task that allows them to leave the project.

James
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Honest review from somewhat new user

Publié le 28/10/2021

Avantages

It is very user friendly and connects with Sage 100 contractor through the Ryvit connector. It is also cheaper than other options and they don't try to sell you on HR or other functions really. All about time tracking and hours reporting.

Inconvénients

There are some features that could be better. For example, scheduling I would like to see the availability to only pick cost codes that are in the budget. Similarly, when switching cost codes administratively for a field employee that picked the wrong one, I'd like to see only the budgeted cost codes. Lastly, there should be a way to remove inactive cost codes. We have a ton that are no longer used and I want to remove them from CS entirely.

Alternatives envisagées 

ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

It is very user friendly and budget friendly. It integrates well with our accounting software (via an add-in). CS also is exactly what we're looking for: a time tracking software to job cost employees' hours. They aren't trying to sell us on a bunch of other products.
Mario
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Glad we switched!

Publié le 28/02/2023

We needed to switch to another timekeeping company all of a sudden, and I'm glad we chose ClockShark...

We needed to switch to another timekeeping company all of a sudden, and I'm glad we chose ClockShark! The clocking in and our process is more direct and streamlined, our employees have started commenting they prefer this to our last product! The staff are great and were incredibly friendly and helpful- [sensitive content hidden] walked me every step of the way, [sensitive content hidden] on the online chat was informative in answering my questions. I look forward to working with our new account manager [sensitive content hidden]!

Avantages

Super user-friendly, easy set up, very affordable!! Staff were all helpful and friendly!

Inconvénients

None that I can think of, been very happy with my decision to switch to ClockShark!

Jem Carlo
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

ClockShark Review from FSMDB

Publié le 29/06/2022

We are still on process of the wire transfer.

We are still on process of the wire transfer.

Avantages

It is user-friendly. What caught my eye is the Kiosk.

Inconvénients

It is very expensive which cost the delay for the approval.

Alternatives envisagées 

OnTheClock.com, Buddy Punch et Connecteam

Pourquoi choisir ClockShark 

• Adjustments – In every pay period, there would be at least three or more-time adjustments especially for those staff forgetting to time in or out. This event caused too many miscalculations of hours and eventually lead to inaccurate summary report. The system does not have the option to edit the time for the adjustments. HR will have to seek IT for assistance by accessing the backend of the system and deleting the inaccurate time. This is not advisable as it can lead to disruption of the entire system due to access of the backend. • Leaves – In order to record leaves, HR will have to manually input the month, day, year, second, minute and hour of each employee twice from the starting date of the leave (FROM) and to the ending date of the leave (TO).

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

We had a good marketing specialist who provided everything we needed to know.
Jody
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ClockShark for Lawn Care Business

Publié le 28/04/2020

Very good with no glitches to speak of so far.

Very good with no glitches to speak of so far.

Avantages

Easy to use. My guys are not good with computers but they can figure this out.

Inconvénients

Integration with quickbooks can be a learning curve but do not hesitate to get in touch with their awesome support staff. They fixed me right up.

Alternatives envisagées 

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi choisir ClockShark 

My guys couldnt figure out how to use clockify.

Logiciel antérieur 

Clockify

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

costs and seemed easier to use. We are a field service so it worked better for us.

Réponse de ClockShark

Hello Jody,

Thanks for the 5-star review. So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Tommie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Clock Shark - Great Functionality and Awesome Customer Support

Publié le 23/05/2022

It has been GREAT. A sales rep communicated with me even though I was doing my research over the...

It has been GREAT. A sales rep communicated with me even though I was doing my research over the Christmas holidays. They have been a great support from the day we signed on.

Avantages

Clock Shark's best feature is the staff. They have fast response times. They're people are always courteous, helpful, supportive, and pro-active. During the 5 months we have been using the program, someone from their staff will reach out through IM or email just to check in. I also love the "chat" feature to get quick responses without having to be on hold waiting to speak to someone.
They have also asked for feedback on the product specifically around features we would like to see added. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to give that feedback.

Inconvénients

Reports - I would like to have to option to customize fields in certain reports such as time tracking.
Geolocation - Although I don't see it as often, I still see on occasion where a staff member's location wasn't logged. If it is because they turned off their location, I want to either be notified or have them logged out. It doesn't always happen.
Timesheet entries (real time) - I would like to be able to enter a time sheet and check it as still working so the employee can then go in and clock out for lunch and end of day. It would help eliminate a follow up to get the time activity for the whole day.

Donna
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Frustration with time & attendance for a small business

Publié le 02/11/2016

I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office &...

I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Avantages

Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking

Leslie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app

Publié le 16/04/2018

Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll...

Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Avantages

It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Inconvénients

It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

Réponse de ClockShark

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Keiko
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pro Co Painting - ClockShark Review

Publié le 06/11/2020

AMAZING! The software is incredible and so is their customer support. If there is ever any new...

AMAZING! The software is incredible and so is their customer support. If there is ever any new features, questions or changes a team member from ClockShark is readily available to describe and help. The software is reliable, user friendly and affordable. We love ClockShark and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a scheduling or time tracking software.

Avantages

Our favourite part about the software is the scheduling app and time tracking. We use it for all of our employees to ensure they know their schedules, where their job sites and that they get paid properly.

Inconvénients

ClockShark is continuously improving, there is nothing I dislike about ClockShark.

Alternatives envisagées 

VeriClock

Pourquoi choisir ClockShark 

Need of a better scheduling app

Pourquoi passer à ClockShark

Overall product offerings

Réponse de ClockShark

Hi Keiko!

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! I'm happy to know the scheduling, timetracking and customer support have been so helpful. It's always a pleasure seeing your name in these reviews, it means we're doing something right. Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you and your company to the max!

David
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have tried several different time trackers since I opened my business and this is the best.

Publié le 03/10/2017

The ability to easily track employee hours. They can add notes and even attachments when using the...

The ability to easily track employee hours. They can add notes and even attachments when using the app. The software works with Quickbooks and makes it easy to export time sheets directly into Quickbooks.

Avantages

I like the ability to designate which jobs different employees can access. The software has gotten better over time and the owner/developer is very responsive and obviously cares about the quality of their product. They continually ask what users want to see added and have instituted changes I (and many others) asked for. Employees are reminding to clock in and out when they hit designated geofences. I use this for my office staff as well as my investigators who work in the field.

Inconvénients

I really don't have any issues with this software. Maybe the ability for the software to text message reminders as well as send push notifications would be nice.

Réponse de ClockShark

Hey, David. Thanks for sharing your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. It's the perfect forum for sharing what you'd like to see added to the product, and we love your feedback. The suggestion to have a text message reminder is one we get frequently, so I'll add your support to that idea in our Voting Page so it can get more traction.

I love to hear that the GPS Fences are reminding employees to clock in and out from the field, and that you've noticed all the many improvements we're continually making to get ClockShark even better for you. We appreciate your letting us support your company. If you ever need anything, please let us know. All the best, David! -Morgan-