1 113 avis

ClockShark

Gestion du temps GPS pour les secteurs du bâtiment et de la maintenance sur site

4,7 /5 (1113 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Rapport qualité-prix
Heather C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

Fantastic Application!

Publié le 14/05/2020

We moved from a complicated spreadsheet and paper timesheets to this system and it has been a fantastic overhaul. We are saving time and coordination efforts already just by using the clock in / out feature. Here this week we will be moving forward with the scheduling feature as well.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use. The tutorial for mobile use is great and all of our employees have been able to adjust very easily. The scheduling aspect is top tier (we did a LOT of research on you and your competitors.)

Inconvénients

It would be great if there was a way for each employee to flag time issues that wasn't just a note, like a push notification. Also, we would love it if you had a mass messaging option (but I've heard you are working on it!)

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Trista B.

Plumbing Contractor Tested

Publié le 01/12/2020

We have liked the program very much. It has been very helpful in tracking our daily operations, from job to job, and between the employees. Overall it has helped us to be more accurate in tracking hours per employee for each job, so we have seen improvement in our time tracking for sure! Which also then helps in our invoicing to our customers.

Avantages

It is easy to use and super quick with reporting and managing multiple employees.

Inconvénients

I haven't found any thing to much wrong with the program. May the GPS is not always 100% accurate, but that feature is not a high priority for our company.

Hi Trista!

Thank you so much for the positive review! It's great to know that out of all the solutions you've tried, you're sticking with us! Happy to hear that we're providing a simple but detailed product thats helping your business :)

If you decide to utilize the GPS, I encourage you to reach out to Support so we can help! The GPS should always be accurate and if you're running into issues, they are some device settings that can help with this.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Steve S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not very impressed with the app at all

Publié le 05/04/2018

Great concept, very poor execution. I have yet to see a "bad" review posted on the companies website, and cannot believe that others are not experiencing the same issues that my co workers and I have seen.

Inconvénients

The app seems to be very glitchy. Not very stable on Android devices at all. The app tends to "forget" the status if you loose the data connection. Cant see your schedule if it doesn't have a data connection. While this might be fine if you are always in an area where there is wifi or 4G, it useless if you work in an area that cell service is spotty at best.

Réponse de ClockShark Traduire en français

Hi, Steve! We appreciate your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. We're sorry to hear that you've noticed some occasional glitches within the Android mobile app, but please know that we are committed to making sure ClockShark is working 100% correctly for your team, 100% of the time. :)

Feel free to reply to this message, Steve, and together, you and I can work to resolve any in-app issues you have noticed. Some of the things you have mentioned here are features, and not bugs, so a brief explanation may prove helpful. If it's easier for you to call, you can quickly reach our Customer Success team @ 1.800.828.0689. We're happy to help!

We're glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Steve, and your feedback is immensely valuable to us as we work to improve ClockShark for our customers. Anytime you have any questions or suggestions, just let us know.

Have a fantastic day! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

Seth P.

New Subscriber

Publié le 21/12/2020

Great to start up. The sales rep that set me up with demo and over the phone demonstration and Q&A was more than helpful.

Avantages

As the administrator it is much easier and more streamline than the previous time keeping software we use. Job costing and hours tracking are much more intuitive than Tsheets was.

Inconvénients

Nothing was too difficult to integrate. I would say the one thing lacking (although maybe I have not figured it out) is being able to change employee timesheets and schedule on the mobile version.

Cindy B.

Easy to Use!

Publié le 06/12/2020

Our overall experience was great. Being able to trial the product in the field was definitely a selling point. I wanted the employees who were going to be using it to clock in and out to have a say in which product we chose.

Avantages

The ease of use for the guys on the front-end was very important to us. This product is extremely easy to use. Once they get used to the idea of clocking in, they actually like it better as well.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to customize reports, being able add fields and design them for our use would be a plus. I also wish there was an easier way to select multiple employees when printing reports. It isn't horrible, but I think it could be easier from a flow standpoint

Bridget S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Pleased with the software

Publié le 15/10/2020

I think this has helped a lot with mishaps on hours when employees get paid, we can go back and show them where they were thanks to the GPS.

Avantages

The ease of adding employees and jobs, since we are a fast paced construction company and jobs change and get added by the day.

Inconvénients

The only issue that we noticed was that after an employee clocks out for that day they cannot go to previous days and leave a note. Say they were late and forgot to mention that in a message but remembered later in the week, they are unable to add that.

Steele M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good product

Publié le 11/01/2021

Avantages

I like how I am able to see the times add up throughout the week and match sure employees stay in similar hour range.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to group employees on a team/crew this would make it easier to keep track of hours. Also, i wish there was a way to clock into customers and then the job because we could have 20 jobs on the list and it would make it easier if you had a customer option to organize them. Tsheets has this feature and i really enjoyed it.

Glen B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

Namarang

Publié le 07/12/2020

Real time in out with GPS for employees
Safety to see who is still clocked in at end of days.
On cloud so all in one spot for payroll.

Avantages

Easy to use and mobile friendly.
Ability to see who is still working from safety point.
GPS Tracking so no bullshit on time sheets

Inconvénients

Have not done any training so i may not know all the features yet so wont comment.

Krystal C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Great system

Publié le 05/01/2021

Working with ClockShark has been great. Their staff are very responsive to emails with any questions I have.

Avantages

Very easy to use both on the computer and mobile devices. Being able to add a shift to multiple employees at once is great!

Inconvénients

A report for scheduled vs actual shifts would be a great feature.

Sarah W.

Visible Improvement with Timesheet Management

Publié le 13/01/2021

Was quick and easy to switch over, support from Clock shark staff was excellent.

Avantages

I find this product incredibly easy to use. The rollout to staff went very well.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything negative can think of right now. The switch went so well without aggravation.

Jason W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

The Game Changing App

Publié le 29/11/2020

It has been a game changer. And I dont say this lightly. To be quick view 2-3 weeks ago, on a certain employee or job, is so useful. Also the vacation requests feature is so practical for me. I was struggling to keep it all straight - who/when/how many days requested. That was a task!! Now once approved, I can look ahead at approved vacation requests and take into account when scheduling. Also, its keeps both parties honest. If there wasn't a vacation request sent, then the employee didnt "ask" for the time off and it makes less awkward when you get a conflict related to that time off request.

Avantages

Being able to track/record the hours worked by each of my employees has been a great tool. And in different task categories is also useful as it relates to different parts of the invoice process with my customers. Now I dont have to text/email every time I am uncertain about something during their work day. (ex. How many hours on this job, how many hours doing this task, how many hours spent driving between jobs, etc etc)

Inconvénients

I have been inquiring if the development team could come out with some kind of trackable unit. In our case, I'd like the crew lead to be able to enter km for each job and maybe a total for the day. Then I can know what to bill to the client and I'd know what the employee gets compensated for. I just used mileage as an example. It could be supplies used or whatever - to suit whatever the vendor uses for materials, etc. For the interim, my crew leads just enter comments. However, this doesnt transfer over to the timesheet summaries. So it creates a little more work on the management side.

Hi Jason!

This is great news! We really appreciate your positive, thorough review! By the sounds of it, you will really love the conversations feature we just released! I'm really happy to hear that ClockShark is helping with so many aspects of your business and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again!

Molly W.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Great product

Publié le 07/07/2020

Overall experience has been great. Great price point, great customer service. They are always evolving and that is what keeps us here. They are willing to make adjustments based on the ever change environment and needs of their customers.

Avantages

Customer service is beyond fantastic! The team really cares about the feedback and suggestions they receive and do their best to implement as much as they can. The simplicity to the user is great as we have technicians that need things to be quick and simple. Reports have come along way in the past year. They give a lot of information and you are able to customize them a bit more now. Implementation is quick and easy. Works amazingly well with QuickBooks and other similar software.

Inconvénients

There are some changes I would make personally to fit our needs. There isn't any real cons with Clockshark honestly. It does what we need it to do and the things it doesn't are simply requests we'd like to see to fit us better as a company.

Hi Molly!

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear our customer support team was able to help you in the past. That's great that your technicians can get their work completed faster with ClockShark. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jessica T.

Awesome Product for the Construction Industry

Publié le 14/04/2020

Overall I fee this product is wonderful! It has almost everything that we need for what we do in the Excavation, Demolition & Underground Utilities portion of the Construction industry that we are in. I looked and A LOT of different time keeping products and even used the free trials on a few... I am so happy that I ended up choosing this product in the end!

Avantages

I like that this product was easy to set-up and my employees (who have had trouble with other timecard apps in the past) find it very easy to use and understand. I really like all of the customizations that I can do and the reports really help me see where my employee's time is being spent in greater detail. I love all of the different reports that can be accessed. This product definitely has great value for the money! It is exactly what we needed for our construction crews!!

Inconvénients

Trying to figure out which report does what can be a little confusing. I think the better report descriptions and maybe a quick example to look at before choosing/downloading would be beneficial. While there is gps or geolocating, I would find it very useful to have the employees be able to clock in under one job, but have it notify me if they employee clocked in outside of that location for specific job tasks. For example, if I have an employee clocked in under job "A" as "driving" out the job, I know they are outside of the boundaries, however, when the switch tasks to "Laborer" I want to know if they are within a specific radius/boundary for that same job "A". Especially since my employees get paid significantly different between the two tasks... I would like to automatically be notified if they are where they say they are supposed to be for that task.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you LOVE that you can customize your reports and how easy it is to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Keri D.

What a Difference!

Publié le 13/04/2020

We're getting a much better overall picture of the time used. I began seeing a general pattern in travel times to and from the jobs. Time going to a job was consistently longer than coming home. Turns out they were stopping to pick up parts along the way. While one guy went into the supply house, three more were sitting in the truck. Processes were put in place to eliminate the need for the stop.

Avantages

Simple setup, easy to use by crew and for me the best part is that it actually calculates the overtime.

Inconvénients

As a construction company, we often use multiple rates for the same guy. First of all, they all make different rates depending on their skills and time with the company. Second, they make less to ride in the truck than they do when they're onsite. It would be awesome if this could somehow be factored in.

Hello Keri,

Thank you for the 5-star review! So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your team to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Erin W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!

Publié le 11/07/2017

Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Avantages

I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Inconvénients

There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

Donna K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Frustration with time & attendance for a small business

Publié le 02/11/2016

I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Avantages

Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking

Angel N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

My Rewview

Publié le 18/05/2020

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Avantages

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Inconvénients

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Leslie M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app

Publié le 16/04/2018

Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Avantages

It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Inconvénients

It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

Réponse de ClockShark Traduire en français

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Jessica T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Software for Any Company!

Publié le 09/07/2020

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Avantages

The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Randall C.

Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!

Publié le 01/04/2020

ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Ease of use.
Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property.
PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls.
Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Inconvénients

Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

Hello Randall,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Keiko M.

Pro Co Painting - ClockShark Review

Publié le 06/11/2020

AMAZING! The software is incredible and so is their customer support. If there is ever any new features, questions or changes a team member from ClockShark is readily available to describe and help. The software is reliable, user friendly and affordable. We love ClockShark and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a scheduling or time tracking software.

Avantages

Our favourite part about the software is the scheduling app and time tracking. We use it for all of our employees to ensure they know their schedules, where their job sites and that they get paid properly.

Inconvénients

ClockShark is continuously improving, there is nothing I dislike about ClockShark.

Hi Keiko!

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! I'm happy to know the scheduling, timetracking and customer support have been so helpful. It's always a pleasure seeing your name in these reviews, it means we're doing something right. Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you and your company to the max!

Cliff C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Time Cards to Digital

Publié le 22/11/2020

The CONS mentioned above are mostly inconveniences, therefore our overall experience has been positive and that I foresee continuing to use the ClockShark system moving forward.

Avantages

Who's working and immediate recognition of hours completed is Great! The ability for me to visit Vendors, Suppliers or Customers and still know what staff has arrived and when they arrived is extremely helpful.

Our weekly time sheet tabulation has been reduced by several hours. We also have some employees that are hired from a Temp Agency and ClockShark has simplified our weekly reporting to them.

Inconvénients

Transitioning from the traditional time card system into ClockShark was a little more challenging that originally anticipated, but after a month of utilization our Staff are adopting and adapting.

It would be nice to have the flexibility to rename some activities, such as "Lunch" versus "Break". Our 30 minute lunch breaks are unpaid, while our 10 minute morning and afternoon breaks are paid. Staff inadvertently selects the wrong one which causes downstream work for Admin personnel.

We've chosen not to utilize the "Mobile" function as all of our hourly employees must report to the plant. It would be nice to deactivate the "Clock In" and "Clock Out" feature, but they do appreciate the ability to see schedules and other features.

I'm still unsure about ClockShark's billing. Our hourly staff turnover is relatively high and getting charged for a month of services for a person who left after three days seems costly. I've yet to contact ClockShark but in the past they have been very good to work with, so I'm hopeful there is a workaround that I'm not aware of as of yet.

Hi Cliff!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! I'm happy to hear that the Who's working now page is helpful and we're saving you more time to dedicate to your business!

That is great feedback and I would be happy to let our product team know of your suggestions! If you run into any issues please reach out to Support at 1-800-828-0689 (or chat/email in) and we can help smooth over any inconveniences you run into! Thank you again for your review!

David H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have tried several different time trackers since I opened my business and this is the best.

Publié le 03/10/2017

The ability to easily track employee hours. They can add notes and even attachments when using the app. The software works with Quickbooks and makes it easy to export time sheets directly into Quickbooks.

Avantages

I like the ability to designate which jobs different employees can access. The software has gotten better over time and the owner/developer is very responsive and obviously cares about the quality of their product. They continually ask what users want to see added and have instituted changes I (and many others) asked for. Employees are reminding to clock in and out when they hit designated geofences. I use this for my office staff as well as my investigators who work in the field.

Inconvénients

I really don't have any issues with this software. Maybe the ability for the software to text message reminders as well as send push notifications would be nice.

Réponse de ClockShark Traduire en français

Hey, David. Thanks for sharing your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. It's the perfect forum for sharing what you'd like to see added to the product, and we love your feedback. The suggestion to have a text message reminder is one we get frequently, so I'll add your support to that idea in our Voting Page so it can get more traction.

I love to hear that the GPS Fences are reminding employees to clock in and out from the field, and that you've noticed all the many improvements we're continually making to get ClockShark even better for you. We appreciate your letting us support your company. If you ever need anything, please let us know. All the best, David! -Morgan-

Sean R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ease of use at an easy price

Publié le 04/06/2020

Avantages

I was trying to keep track of time for everyone with paper time sheets or emails--which, often fell to a low priority and daily tasks and actual time weren't be accounted for. In looking at various time tracking apps, I actually stumbled across ClockShark. Right from the beginning, it was intuitive and user friendly, and it was easy to add jobs and tasks on the fly from my phone, which then populated those tasks as something to choose on ANY job, which is super useful as a renovation contractor. Being a small company, I wear many hats in the office and on job sites--I do it all and do not have ANY office staff other than myself. Having a program that was so quick and easy to implement, as well as easy to manage daily as needed without spending a lot of time on the task, has made my life exceedingly less difficult.

Inconvénients

I probably don't use the software to the fullest extent, so I am sure there is something that may come up later--but right now, adding users is a bit more of a pain than I would like.. but even then, that's pretty easy.

Hello Sean,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that ClockShark took some of the stress away that you have as a small business owner. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Haley L.

Love it!

Publié le 16/08/2018

I love Clockshark. They are always on top of their customer service and I feel cared for and valued as a customer any time I come to them with any questions or concerns whatsoever. I have never seen this level of customer support from any other company, which only reinforces our decision to go with them in the first place! It was exactly what we needed and were looking for!

Avantages

I love this software because it consolidates the time/payroll keeping process. It simplifies something that can get really overwhelming and helps us to keep a closer eye on what jobs to bill for labor! It's awesome. We love it.

Inconvénients

The only thing about it is the phone app - I would like to see some upgrades to the app! It looks different on the Boss's phone and both of our employees phones too. For younger folks who grew up in the technological world it seems simple, but for someone who did not it can get confusing. I would just like to see the phone app streamlined a little bit!

Réponse de ClockShark Traduire en français

Hey There, Haley! I'm kind of a numbers nerd, and I counted that you used the word "love" 4x in your review. We LOVE to hear that! So glad to know that ClockShark keeps things from getting overwhelming, and allows you to better track hours and keep billing accurate. We work hard so that you will love ClockShark, and we're mega glad that you do.

Also, thanks for the feedback on the mobile app. Our development team is sprucing up the experience in the app, so you should see some streamlined features soon that make using it even easier. :)

We're really thrilled to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Haley! I'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to the Customer Success team. Never be shy about reaching out to them with questions, or if you just want to talk to the friendliest sharks in the world.

Have a great weekend, Haley!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-