Prime Child Care

Un logiciel véritablement complet pour les garderies

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Filtrer

Gregory F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very and easy and efficient product.

Publié le 08/02/2019

Prime childcare absolutely does exactly what it says it does. Everything in a simple easy point and click. It will streamline your back office and handles all aspects of a child care facility it’s entirely web-based product. There no need for expensive equipment costs and it Compatible with both Mac and windows devices. They are always there for you if have any questions. . There knowledgeable support staff and excellent customer service has been very reliable. I would highly recommend this product for any size child care facility.

Avantages

Super easy and the ability to control every aspect of the platform from anywhere. This is why a Web base software makes running larger child care much easier.

Inconvénients

There absolutely no down side. Minimum start up costs. Make your our operation run super smooth with both parents and the administrators add the easy of use of the day to day operations.

George G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best Value

Publié le 21/09/2017

Avantages

The software is easy to use and it is web based. You can work from anywhere, Responsive and knowledgeable support staff. The parent portal is very popular with parents. You can keep track of everything, you can even scan in certifications and immunization records.

Inconvénients

There is not enough customization options. The software does everything you need but I would the ability to tweek more things like the invoices. This is a minor complaint. I would also like ti be able to change the color scheme of things.

Nicole H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Review of the Prime System

Publié le 06/02/2019

We love the service.

Avantages

I like being able to see all files and inputting payment.

Inconvénients

Sometimes that payment go away and we have to look for them in invoices.

Réponse de Ledger Software Traduire en français

Thank you, Nicole, for being a valued subscriber for over two years!

Jasmine D.

Prime Child Care: Help Your Business Automate & Grow

Publié le 26/03/2017

PCC is a really awesome all in one product that allows you to do everything for your childcare needs. Getting setup is intensive but worth it in it the end. You want to do the work to get the results and be able to focus on tending to the other needs of your business when running.

It is super organized and the development team is very helpful in getting your requests in and completed.

I believe this is this best decision for Greener Little Seeds, LLC. As we grow we've done the work to get setup and literally copy and paste.

It's a great investment and we look forward to our parents testing it out once we open. I'm sure it will streamline and simplify the enrollment, payment and communication process.

Thanks PCC

Melissa R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great experience!

Publié le 27/04/2019

The customer service has been wonderful!

Avantages

I love being able to have all of our registration process online. It’s great having our files digitized! We are using the different features in phases. I look forward to using the other features of this program.

Inconvénients

Some of the file views are not very adjustable.

Réponse de Ledger Software Traduire en français

Thank you Melissa!

Maryam P.

Two thumbs up!

Publié le 15/04/2017

I just have to say that this company has given me excellent customer support and have really reliable service. It is not only easy to use and the quality of their service is great but also the customer care that they provide is extremely excellent because all the information that I need is given to me in a clear and understandable manner. Thank you for the great service you provide.