Avis clients sur TurboTax Business

TurboTax Business

Solution de préparation fiscale pour les déclarations de revenus

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Turbo Tax

Publié le 16/05/2021

I file my taxes with TurboTax and am satisfied with how my filings have turned out with TurboTax.

Avantages

This software allows me to do my taxes every year for free. They inform me about certain tax breaks I may qualify for and ensure that I fill out all of the necessary paperwork.

Inconvénients

I don't like that the process can take a very long time and that you have to pay a large sum of money to receive assistance.

Lori
Lori
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Easy to use.

Publié le 03/07/2021

Straight forward.

Straight forward.

Avantages

It is straightforward and pretty easy to use. It walks you through each step and if you have questions, you can click to learn more. You can also utilize live tax advisors to help. Also, If you have a simple tax return you can file it free with electronic filing. TurboTax is a great way to get your taxes done.

Inconvénients

I really haven't noticed any cons for this software. The pricing seems reasonable or comparable to other tax software.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Not as good as in the past.

Publié le 10/03/2022

Its an annual event to file and pay taxes, both Federal and State. I have used this software since it first was issued and this year was pretty much the first time I had problems. The first problem was when I tried to open an old return and it would not open claiming I had to put the purchase code in again. Well not that easy I called Turbo Tax support and they saw I purchased the software but couldn't find a key. Lucky I had a paper copy after 20 minutes somehow the line went dead. So much for support. Problem 2. Apple like to update its OS and Turbo Tax made the decision to make their software to only work on the new OS. I have not updated my computer because of old software that works and I don't have a need to spend about $2500 to update all the software just to do the taxes. I figured out a way by using someone else's computer and e-mailing my last years tax return to them and allowing it to be used with the new software. Turbo Tax should not have taken this step to make their software only to work on the newest system. This is a problem in the industry where I believe it is done to generate upgrade sales without regard to the consumer.

Avantages

That is is still somewhat easy to use, but the new requirement of only working on the new MAC OS is a major problem.

Inconvénients

That it would not work on an older computer that had all my old tax records that was used with previous editions of this software.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Makes Business Tax Filing Easier

Publié le 06/10/2020

Overall it has been a relatively good experience with TurboTax Business.

Overall it has been a relatively good experience with TurboTax Business.

Avantages

The software works much the same way Turbo Tax works but is geared toward business taxes. Includes all schedules etc. needed to calculate and file business taxes and can print vouchers to pay estimated taxes quarterly.

Inconvénients

The software help is not as helpful as it could be. It offers simple assistance with descriptions and forms. Tech support by phone can be better.

Andrew
Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for more advanced taxes

Publié le 28/10/2020

When all you have is a W2 doing your own taxes is a piece of cake. But one you decide to switch things up and become self-employed, taxes go to a whole new level of complicated. I know I would've missed out on a ton of money if it weren't for turbo tax and honestly I probably would've been audited at some point too.

Avantages

The help it gave me in figuring out how to get the most out of being self employed.

Inconvénients

It was more expensive than I would've liked but it did pay for itself and then some.

Ron
Ron
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Non-existent support ruined my customer experience

Publié le 25/05/2022

This is the second time I have tried to use Turbotax Corporate, and I will never use this product again!! I was hopeful that the product was improved from the last time I tried it, and while it looked hopeful to start, the moment you encounter an error, you are screwed. I only gave the Turbotax Corporate a second chance, because I’m a huge fan of Turbotax for individuals and QuickBooks. I have used Quickbooks for 17 years and Turbotax for my personal tax returns since 2008. (Back when it was called QuickTax)

Avantages

The desktop version of the software interfaces well with Quickbooks and updating most information with the exception of the CCA details was easy.

Inconvénients

The CCA section of the program is horrible, and this is where the non-existent customer support is really hurting Intuit. I'm confident that the developers had a decent idea of when they built this section of the program, but the forms are not intuitive, and the context sensitive help is not helpful. I spent half an hour using the chat to try to get help, but it was probably in the top 2 of my worst experiences with customer support.

Anne
Anne
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Make Tax Season a little less hectic

Publié le 09/04/2019

Turbo tax identifies situations that could be tax advantageous and walks you through the steps to ensure you are not losing out on any benefits.

Avantages

Turbo Tax has continued to innovate its products over the years and has not rested on its laurels. It provides a multitude of features that streamline the tax process and save time and energy, as well as sanity!

Inconvénients

Nothing wrong with it - saves you a lot of headaches.

Gary
Gary
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A capable tax management solution for small-to-midsize businesses

Publié le 11/01/2023

Overall, we are very pleased with TurboTax. While the pricing is a little higher than some of the other tax prep platforms, we find the features and funtionality, great customer support, and ease of use outweigh all of this.

Avantages

TurboTax is extremely easy to use and takes little to no training to master. My favorite aspects of using TurboTax are the built-in tutorials, guidance, and help.

Inconvénients

Using TuroTax for business is a little pricy compared to other self tax prep solutions. While it is cheaper than using a CPA or other tax preparer, I have found a few other business tax prep programs that were cheaper.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Pretty good but not great

Publié le 26/03/2020

good/organized, would rec for a larger company than my own

good/organized, would rec for a larger company than my own

Avantages

used it when i had a very small business, easy to use but did not feel like it was worth the money.

Inconvénients

a little pricey for the small amount of money i was making in my very small business. i ended up going a different route

April
April
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Always been good software!!!

Publié le 13/06/2022

My overall experience with TurboTax is that I can always get my information when I need it and it’s easy to use. They always have someone that can answer any questions I have if I can’t find it on the software. TurboTax has been great for my business.

Avantages

The best thing I have always like about this software is that I don’t have to anything but put in my information. It has always have any new changes done when it needs it.

Inconvénients

There really isn’t anything I can say bad about this software. I have use this software for 6 years now and it have always great for my business.

Andy
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

Amazing for Business Owners and Self-Employed

Publié le 30/03/2021

My overall experience has been amazing. Truly a helpful solution to doing your taxes and it is a fraction of the cost of a CPA. Every dollar can count when you're self-employed so saving that little bit during tax season and being at ease knowing you're using a great platform has helped a ton. Highly recommended!

Avantages

TurboTax saves a lot of money versus going to a CPA for tax season! It's highly intuitive and easy to use, even while being self-employed and owning my own business. Every year, the financial landscape changes and different sources of income come and go, but TurboTax asks you so many specific questions while working on your tax return that it makes figuring everything out very easy. In cases where I have been confused, a quick google search yields many results from their site and customer support, which have answered every question I've ever had. I've heard that their customer service and guidance is amazing but I haven't needed to use it.

Inconvénients

Occasionally there is a vague question but that is very rare and usually easily answered. Also, at the end of your return, if something is wrong, it won't process its final analysis so you need to go back and find the problem. Sometimes it's easy to find and other times they don't make it pop out so you have to search for a bit to figure out what was missed or what is incorrect.

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Sole Proprietorship Taxes

Publié le 16/05/2019

Overall, turbotax business is a very good product. It has worked for my practice and as a sole proprietorship it is all that is needed versus an accountant. If you need it for an LLC that is too big, an accountant may be a better choice. If one is self-employed, small business, combines personal and business income, then I would highly recommend.

Avantages

A. The user interface is friendly compared to other tax software
B. The online version at intuit is user friendly in that you can stop & go anytime you want when filling out sections
C. Finds a good amount of credits and deductions I never realized existed as a sole proprietorship and money loss.
D. Does a good audit/check at the very end so everything appears filled properly
E. Cheaper than an accountant for a small business

Inconvénients

A. The tax breaks & credits at the state level sometimes are not always there
B. Some sections are a bit confusing but if you cross check the description or on the IRS website it becomes more self explanatory
C. Works well for self employed and small business but larger institutions might have more of a headache

JAZZMEN
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Turbo love

Publié le 13/07/2021

My overall experience was phenomenal i couldn't of asked for a better tax company to handle my finances.

Avantages

I love that turbo always filed my taxes upon no issues nor delays. I always got paid on schedule and they always help fix any issue virtually 24/7.

Inconvénients

I cant say i least like them the company is a great business completely professional i couldn't find any bad reason to dislike the company.

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

TurboTax Business Used to be Great!

Publié le 12/05/2021

My overall experience used to be great but after the stimulus diabocle I have to say it has been horrible. I would suggest using anywhere else besides TurboTax to do your taxes. Whether you go to the office or do it yourself online through their "easy to follow" format, they still make mistakes on your behalf.

Avantages

I used to love TurboTax Business when it came to getting my taxes done every year. After the first round of stimulus checks went out to the American public and I did not receive mine because of a TurboTax error, I was very upset. I as well as many other users tried to let them know on social media about the issue but they waited days before addressing the problem!

Inconvénients

When millions of Americans were receiving their first and second stimulus check with ease, I was still waiting on both because of TurboTax! They promised to rectify the mistake as quickly as possible but it took about 2 months for the first stimulus to finally reach my account via direct deposit and another month for the second. I do not recommend TurboTax because their customer service is terrible!

• Secteur d'activité : Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Works for the vast majority of small businesses

Publié le 31/03/2020

Avantages

It handles a huge amount of unique tax situations and does a decent job "growing" with your needs. The way it can automatically import tax forms and w2s is also wonderful. Our house hold has a w2 employee and two self-employed people and it handles all of our revenue, expenses, schedule Ks, schedule 1099s, and more with ease

Inconvénients

If you want to stop and come back it makes you go back over SSOOOOO many things again and again. To ensure an easy filing, have everything ready to go. Sometimes we like to enter in as much as we can and then finish up a few weeks later when all the forms come in (schedule Ks can take a while). To go back in to enter new information, it forces us to answer the same questions again that we've already answered. Annoying, but not a deal-breaker.

Corey
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Thank you for saving me money!

Publié le 08/01/2020

Turbo Tax Business is easy to use and has little hassle involved with it. I have used it every year since I started being self-employed and it has kept up to date with the current tax codes. I'm not going to do my taxes with anyone else but Turbo Tax!

Avantages

Turbo Tax Business gives you multiple ways to look at how you can save money for your business. You can input deductions and costs and make adjustments without starting all the way over so you know immediately if it helps you or makes you pay Uncle Sam more.

Inconvénients

I always hate putting in my essential info like social security number but it is a necessary thing. I have always felt that Turbo Tax is secure though and I make sure my password is really strong to help fight the hackers any way that I can.

Tabatha
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Best Tax Software for Home Use

Publié le 05/12/2020

I would recommend anyone not wanting to pay an arm and leg to have their taxes done to give this software a try! Dont hesitate and just do it! You won't regret it!

Avantages

TurboTax is so easy to use, even if you've never used it before. It literally walks you through filing your taxes from beginning to end. I'm no genius by far and have been using TurboTax to do mine and my husband's taxes every year for the past 5 years or so. It makes it so simple by telling you exactly what information you need for each section of the forms and then you have the option to print and send your forms in or efile. It is reasonably priced and so quick to do!

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints about TurboTax at all!

Aaron
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

TurboTax Business is Top Notch!

Publié le 27/07/2021

Avantages

This software is extremely easy to use. It asks a series of questions and gives considerations for all sorts of things related to your taxes and, your business, specifically. It performed all data calculations for me, and I've never had an issue with my returns using TurboTax Business. I've actually had to use the Audit Defense feature twice, and it was amazing to work with the attorneys who communicated with the IRS on my behalf. It is well worth the money.

Inconvénients

Over the years, it has increased in price. That's my only criticism. But that is also to be expected and is worth every penny. It is also considerably cheaper than the competitors.

• Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Works great for an uncomplicated small business

Publié le 07/10/2020

It does what I need easily and I have no complaints, and for taxes and bookkeeping, that's what you're looking for!

Avantages

I have a small business on the side and TurboTax Business serves my needs really well. Keeps me organized and makes tax time a breeze. If you've got a lot more going on or this is your primary business, you may be looking for more functionality, but for a side hustle this is top notch.

Inconvénients

Every time I've tried to contact customer service they haven't been a ton of help. Always want you to buy into a higher tier or send you to the forums. I usually find an answer there but it would be great to have people who'd answer your questions quickly.

Priscilla
Priscilla
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

It is a fair tax application but there's better ones

Publié le 18/10/2022

I had no issues with it I just found a better program

I had no issues with it I just found a better program

Avantages

it got the job done and I didn't have to redo them they weren't sent back to me so hey taxes accomplished

Inconvénients

It does not have the features or functionality of QuickBooks

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great if your taxes are simple

Publié le 11/04/2018

Avantages

Turbotax is a great solution for young single people with few assets, 1099s, investments, or savings accounts.

Inconvénients

Intuit lobbies the government to make your taxes more difficult to do without turbotax. Not suitable for complex taxes.

Caroline
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The only way I will do taxes

Publié le 14/10/2019

overall, I love using turbo tax. I no longer dread tax season, instead I'm excited to log into the program, check out the previous years summary, and file my new information.

Avantages

I have been using this software for three tax seasons now and I will never go back. Turbotax is a breeze and I love how you can see your breakdown before you file anything. It is also important that they keep all of your records from previous years.

Inconvénients

nothing is free- but turbotax can be significantly cheaper than hiring a human tax preparer. Alternatively you could attempt to do them yourself, but time is also money.

Timothy
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for Small Biz

Publié le 12/11/2019

We will definitely use this going forward for our taxes. Very simple and reasonably priced!

Avantages

I liked that because we use Intuit Quickbooks Online, we could import all of our information with just a click and a few questions. We had previously been doing taxes the old fashioned way and implemented this last year. 100x easier and I was more confident in our return with TurboTax's guarantees.

Inconvénients

It was a little confusing when we first started what we needed to include or where certain expenses should go but the help pages were really informative.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Very Helpful for Those Without Tax Knowledge

Publié le 06/12/2020

My overall experience with TurboTax has been good. I have successfully been able to file on my behalf multiple times and very easily!

Avantages

I like TurboTax because for the last couple years, I have filed my taxes by myself and TurboTax has made it extremely easy for me to do that! It is easy to follow and I have never had an issue with my filings or returns.

Inconvénients

What I liked least about this software are all the premium features such as not being able to have access to some files after certain amounts of time.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

Quality Product, Saves Money Every Year

Publié le 26/07/2019

Overall if provides a huge cost savings every year over the same tasks performed by tax professional...

Overall if provides a huge cost savings every year over the same tasks performed by tax professionals.

Avantages

TurboTax Business allows you to do many tax tasks that we used to have our CPA do at $150 an hour. You can try different scenarios and see which one helps you the most. Allows you to file tax returns electronicly and gives status emails on the submissions.

Inconvénients

Occasionally there are somewhat confusing answers in the Help Section and you have to reach out just to be sure you are performing things correctly.