Booksy

Gestion de calendrier mobile et prise de rendez-vous

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

327 avis

Yamina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

A fuir ce sont des voleurs

Publié le 23/11/2022

Horrible 1 mois chez eux ou au lieu de gagner du temps j’en ai perdu à courir derrière mon argent et a rectifier leurs erreurs

Avantages

Rien logiciel avec des bug constant Plus cher que les concurrents N’apporte pas de nouveaux clients

Voleurs Aucun service client Incompétents

Réponse de Booksy

We're so sorry you have had a rough start on Booksy! We understand adopting a new system can be challenging and we have resources to help you. Please reach out to our support team so we can help you set things right.

Nasira

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

logiciel pas tres intuitif et service assistance non disponible

Publié le 02/01/2023

pas terrible j'ai perdu beaucoup de temps

Avantages

aucun . perte de temps alors qu'on es sensé en gagner avec ce logiciel . Je ne recommande pas .

Inconvénients

compliquer et aucune assistance en ligne disponible j'ai abandoner au bout d'une heure d'attente au bout de mon téléphone

Charles

GAME CHANGER!

Publié le 18/04/2019

Anytime I’ve has problems, the team have been prompt in responding with a solution everytime

Avantages

I’m able to book clients and make money in my sleep

Inconvénients

Be great if Australian customers could pay for their bookings through Booksy

Abrianna
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Booksy Review

Publié le 27/06/2022

My overall experience with Booksy has been great. It’s a great price for the features it offers and it makes running my business easier for me. Not to mention my clients also like how easy it is to use.

Avantages

What I like and appreciate most about this software is the mobile access, appointment scheduling, and confirmation/reminders. These are some of the main things about this software that makes it easy not only for me, but for my customers to use.

Inconvénients

I do feel calendar sync could be improved. I do like this feature, but I’ve had issues with my appointments not being on my calendar even though someone would schedule their appointment.

Réponse de Booksy Traduire en français

Thank you for the great feedback! We'd love to hear more about your calendar sync. If it continues to be an issue, please reach out via our 24/7 in-app chat so we can walk you through your setup.

Karol
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

Over Charged My Bank Account

Publié le 16/11/2021

AWFUL!!!!
This app has overcharged my bank account several times. I have tried to contact them several times and they will not get back with me. I have emailed them, called them and no response. I have been very patient. Still no response. Not even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will respond to me. Just shows the business ethic on their end and the lack of compassion towards the hairdressers that pay them to have their service. We as hairdressers are extremely busy. They billed me on the third of this month and then again on the 11th for $29. They also charged me $29 for messaging which I opted out of when I first got the app but they charged me anyway. So BEWARE OF THIS APP AND THE CHARGES!
I have tried to erase my bank information and all other personal information, it will not let me erase my information. So now I have to call the bank and change bank cards.
This is a HIGE HASSLE when I tried to be patient and nice about this on going issue for MONTHS!
When you call you get blown off to the app chat line or asked to email them! COWARDS if you ask me!! Quick to take your money 💴 but hide when they make a mistake in taking too much mistakenly!

Réponse de Booksy Traduire en français

We're sorry you've had this experience with your subscription payments and we appreciate your patience as we work for a resolution.

Megan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Online Booking is the reason my business continues to grow!

Publié le 25/09/2019

benefits include my clients finding other beauty services on the same app so they love finding their beauty pros in one spot! managing my appointments is effortless so I can focus behind the chair!

Avantages

I love the customization available when booking clients and appointments(color coding, time variations) I also like the templates they have to share so easily on social platforms. I love the Booking integration on social channels and google maps and yelp and IG! App is highly functional and looks good too!

Inconvénients

some of the ways things are worded can be slightly complex on the back end but thankfully they have an incredible support system in place!

Dana
  • Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Excellent

Publié le 24/09/2019

Easy to use my clients love it I love it and most of all I love the little Booksy icon .

Avantages

How much my clients love booking the appointments on booksy.

Inconvénients

What's not to like about booksy its great.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Revolutionary product that makes life easier

Publié le 31/07/2022

It brings the supply and demand together in the market. I guess the simplest description can be this. Finding a place with the service I need and making an appointment has never been so easy.

Avantages

First of all, great idea and product. It solves a big problem for everyone in everyday life. I can't express enough how Booksy improved my life quality by making appointments and reservations in the most simplified way. Moreover, it allows me to make a more informed decision as I can see other reviews. Filters and sorting helps a lot. I can't imagine my life now without Booksy.

Inconvénients

I am a long term user so I can say that at the beginning UI/UX was not as intuitive. However, they do release product updates and improve the tool so I can't really complain.

Réponse de Booksy Traduire en français

Thank you for the feedback! We love hearing from our long-time users and we're so glad our improvements have made a difference for you and your Booksy app experience.

Devin
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Scheduling made easy

Publié le 05/08/2022

Avantages

Scheduling is super easy. Easy to find new salons and other places.

Inconvénients

Some salons in my area were not available

Réponse de Booksy Traduire en français

It is great to hear how easy it is to find and book with salons in your area. Thanks for taking the time to review Booksy.

Dwight

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Must have

Publié le 22/09/2019

Really good keeping up with analysis. So overall it's a valuable resource and must need.

Avantages

The function on payment. I can charge a will or make clients prepay.

Inconvénients

The freeze up at time and scheduling update load slow.

• Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great booking software

Publié le 22/03/2022

booksy has great customer support so i am always able to get help with any features i do not understand

Avantages

Covers everything i need with great customer support and with boosky boost for new clients

Inconvénients

missing the ability to save emails to send to clients

Réponse de Booksy Traduire en français

Thank you for this great review! We're so glad you're enjoying using Booksy, that Boost is helping you find new clients in our Marketplace, and that our support team has been able to provide guidance when you have questions.

harlen
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité publique

barbershop

Publié le 08/04/2022

Avantages

i like this app my bussines be came more organize and we can find more customer via bookys

Inconvénients

that customer cancel they appointment ..

Réponse de Booksy Traduire en français

Thank you for the great review! We're glad Booksy is helping you build and keep your business organized.

Chantelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Best Software

Publié le 29/09/2019

I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

Avantages

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

Inconvénients

I Have nothing negative to say.
Except for the gallery could be easier to use....
if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Crystal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for ones who work alone.

Publié le 25/09/2019

My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

Avantages

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

Inconvénients

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Booksy seems to be too understaffed and overwhelmed to be as effective as it can

Publié le 04/05/2022

I hate the fact that I'm stuck using this awful company (if I jumped ship I would lose the hundereds of reviews that I had amassed while I was using Genbook). Booksy clearly got greedy by acquiring a competitor and instead of boosting up its staffing to handle the numerous bugs in its software as well as the influx of all the new customers from the competitor, they choose to go cheap with keeping its domestic staff lean (which I'm sure is terrible for morale) and contracting with ill-trained overseas customer support who are essentially useless when it comes to addressing the very real flaws in its system.

Avantages

Good effort that they offer videos and webinars to help users navigate how to use Booksy. Too bad that those videos and webinars tend to be general and vague, and when there are specific questions and issues (or problems we run into that we point out) they are simply not addressed. I like that someone from Booksy reached out to me as a new customer after being migrated from Genbook to help me with my questions, but that was only for a period of a month and now that there are still ongoing questions and issues I need help with that person no longer responds. I know that it is due to the fact that the staffer is constantly being given new accounts as the old ones "age out" but it is indicative of how this business prioritizes profits from account volume rather than maintaining a robust, unassailable product with good customer service.

Inconvénients

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Booksy touts offering support by phone (except they are so short staffed that the wait time is interminable), email (response rate is about several weeks), and 24/7 chat (response rate several hours for a reply, and oftentimes the overseas support person is not equipped to provide an answer or solution and when that is the case then they just ghost the conversation. Here is an example of a typical exchange. Me: Please help me w/ this problem accessing the waitlist, namely the fact that there does not seem to be one period. Booksy: The waiting list works so that it is only displayed if there is at least one free slot in business. Please check if the slot is available, then it should be working fine! Me: What do you mean that the waiting list works only so that it is only displayed if there is at least one free slot in business? The whole point of the waiting list is so that if all the slots are currently booked, whoever is on the waitlist is notified if the slot they want becomes available. Please explain b/c Booksy's waitlist does not make sense to me. Booksy: no response

Réponse de Booksy Traduire en français

We are sorry the transition to Booksy from Genbook did not meet your expectation. It is never our intention to leave anyone with questions and we appreciate you sticking with us. We've made strides to improve response times on the phone and in the in-app chat. If you find yourself with a question please reach out so we can assist.

Paula
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Lasting Impressions

Publié le 07/05/2020

The reports of the products etc. Marketing tool also very helpful

Avantages

Very user friendly, affordable, and easy to manage when not in store. This software changed my life and my business turnover. I have recommended it to many colleagues who are also very satisfied.

Inconvénients

Te voucher system can improve to redeem vouchers and also if clients load credit I would like to have access to the sale to make changes

Réponse de Booksy Traduire en français

Thank you, Paula! We are glad booksy has made a difference in your business. Thank you as well for the feedback. We'll be sure to share it with internal teams.

josh

Best of the Best

Great

Avantages

Great customer service that actually interact with you. Everything is always easy and taken care of. Booksy appreciate their customers and thats why i appreciate them. Highly recommend!

Inconvénients

N/A nothing to complain about. Everything is awesome

Nicola

Simply amazing

Publié le 20/02/2019

I have really enjoyed using booksy, I can use it on the go when clients phone and I'm not at the salon. It's been really easy to use I have only had 2 problems with it and was fixed within 5 minutes. I know I don't have to stress when I'm away and my staff members won't struggle with using it.

Avantages

This software is easy to use, can be used on a pc, tablet or phone. Clients find it easy for booking online. If there is a problem the support is always there and quick to respond

Inconvénients

The only thing I wish it had was more managing software for staff wages and etc so I wouldn't have to pay extra for another software system. Also wish that you didn't have to always have a clients email to send receipts wish it could send to the cellphone number and lastly it needs capabilities for voucher functions

FELIX

The best software

Publié le 21/09/2019

I can have my inventory

Avantages

That customers can do their appointment when ever they want it with out calling the spa.

Inconvénients

I can't do cancelation free I have to pay BOOKSY to do it

Vijay

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Publié le 16/09/2019

Overall i have very satisfied. It helps derive full value from the product.

Avantages

The no. of features and depth of features required to run a individual or a small team setup is great. there is very little learning curve. The additional discovery platform helps in getting more visibility and eventually in more business.

Inconvénients

Not much. I am pretty satisfied with the overall package. Also i like the face even though the have expanded in so many countries, the platform is quite adaptable to different languages.

Alternatives envisagées

StyleSeat et Appointy
Quinsean
  • Secteur d'activité : Art

Booksy is great!

Publié le 20/09/2019

Booksy basically kicked off my career as a barber if it wasn’t for Booksy I would not have been able to grow with the times that we are living in today as far as technology goes. It just works! It has all your needs and plus the chat team that they have are always happy to help, I couldn’t ask for more.

Avantages

Any app that I could immediately recommend to my colleagues says everything you need to know about this app it’s perfect in my opinion.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I don’t like about this software everything exceeds my expectations.

Ashley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So happy I left paper book scheduling

Publié le 29/09/2019

Taking up time going back an forth with clients trying to book them is over!!!!

Avantages

The promotions and confirmations are life savers !

Inconvénients

Sending thank you to clients after service and having a reminder to review them at same time . Also having a section when clients book to slow them to ask questions (about color ext. and allow them to send us a photo of there hair ( that’s so helpful for consulting purpose )

Ross
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Booksy user for over 2 years

Publié le 15/05/2019

I had over 100 clients before booksy which meant I had to communicate with all of them to get them booked into times they could make.

We now have over 500 clients with 3 barbers and everyone is extremely happy with the app and the way booking has evolved.

Avantages

It’s helped me organise my business and ultimately my life, Very easy to use.

Inconvénients

That you couldn’t book from overseas and that you couldn’t enter clients into a waiting list when full.

Both have been amended by booksy, brilliant.

Christina

My personal Assistant

5 star

Avantages

What I love most about this software is that it is more than just an app It's has saved my career and have allowed me to spend more time serviceing my client than taking calls and answering questions.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don't like about it I've been using this for years and everytime I find something wrong or that would help navigate the app easier i contact a tech and it is fixed

Jeffrey

BooksyBIZ!

Fantastic

Avantages

Easy time saving app! Customers are now their own receptionist. They can make and change appointments with no problems at all.

Inconvénients

Updates cause link issues from time to time for people without the app. Ie my website, FB, and IG