Avis sur Space Designer 3D

Space Designer 3D

Cloud-based interior design & floor plan solution

4.4/5 (16 avis)

Using Space Designer 3D to Digitally Build Wooden Furniture

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 06.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I came across this software in my search to plan and build several pieces of wooden furniture. There was a slight learning curve but within an hour I was building the pieces with to scale lumber sizes. I was able to then explode the models and calculate buy and cut lists for the project. I was struggling with conceptualizing the structures using analog media. This software allowed me to not only build accurately but find and improve structural issue areas in the designs. Great software for my use.

Avantages

Being able to visually analyze designs in 3D space.

Inconvénients

Sometimes difficult get objects to move to the desired area and to snap objects to the target surface in complicated areas.

Helped me in undergrad

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Helped me a lot in my Engineering course, but in my opinion, it needs more "Joker" furniture, ones which you can change colors, textures etc..

Avantages

Broad options for customization and easy to use interface

Inconvénients

Variety of furniture and patterns

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It is possible to create a 3D model for your floor plan.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 31.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Space Designer 3D allowed me to create my floor plan and modify it according to my will.

Avantages

The software has a beautiful and modern interface. it is possible to create and visualize the project in 3D and it is also possible to access and edit the project from anywhere and at any time. The software allows you to add your floor plan draw to help you develop the project.

Inconvénients

The tools are limited and the software doesn't have many kitchen furniture options. Each room needs to be built separately which takes longer to finish the project.

Interesting product

Publié le 20.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used this to design out a VR arcade we are building on hollywood blvd. Overall a good product. Wish there was a little more in the way of People and "retail" scenery. Would be nice if it would pair with Samsung VR and we could use it to walk around. Download the file and navigate.

Decent program

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used the program to map out our office for a redesign. The software was relatively user-friendly and intuitive. I've never used any similar programs so I have nothing to compare it to, but I would recommend Space Designer 3D to someone wanting to create a simple floor plan.

Loved it!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 23.10.2017

Avantages

Easy to use and not breaking the bank. Space Designer 3D helped put what was in my mind onto a computer effortlessly. It helped with measurements, which then allowed me to not only visualize how I wanted the office designed but also the size of the furniture I should purchase. I would absolutely use Space Designer 3D again for future projects!!

Inconvénients

The furniture is a bit limited and you can't change all the colors but it didn't hinder my design. Everything else was great!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Okay, if you are only doing something REALLY basic

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used this to try and map out the remodel of our house. I've been working with illustration programs for years, and but I found this program too difficult and clunky to work with. Just getting the walls drawn was a challenge, and the selection of cabinetry options was way too minimal. Of the few styles offered, none of them offered the same shapes or dimensions, so I couldn't even come close to depicting the kitchen layout we have in mind. I finally got tired of struggling with it and gave up.

Avantages

It was an inexpensive option for playing with my house remodel.

Inconvénients

Options for fixtures and cabinets is way too minimal and did not allow a decent representation of the intended design.

2.0/10

omg, I love it!!!! it's very easy to use

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is very easy to use, the 3D camera is very fast, my clients collaborate with me in the fast design, avoiding that I lose time redesigning for them

-The 3D camera is very easy to use
-Placing things is very easy too, you just have to drag and drop
-The price is quite good, for what it offers
-You can contact the support very quickly, on their website, clicking on it ''help, and feedback'', in the lower right corner

Inconvénients

-I must buy the license premiun to use custom product catalog.
-could improve the interior design

Great product!!

Publié le 13.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used this product to create a 3D floor plan for a test floor for a work project I was in charge of. The people in my group also working on the project were so impressed with what I was able to design in one night! The product was really easy to use and was exactly what I was looking for without having to spend a ton of money. Highly recommended!

Happy customer

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's been good using the product. Lacks some features but support is great and very easy to use. Good for starters

Great for first ideas !!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great service, very easy to use even if you're not used to using those kinds of softwares. Offers some really nice features, it's a good go to get a rough idea of your plans

Support client

Very helpful for projects!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This was their perfect website for me when I had to complete a school project. Once I figured out how to use it, it was pretty easy. I only wish there was a little bit more instructions in English.

Great product

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it was a very good product to use. I designed my basement in it and it made a quality floorplan for me to give to contractors.

Support client

Great way to get a real vision of what your building will look like

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 26.03.2018

Avantages

The customer service is great, and the software is really so great. It has made my job a million times more effective and enjoyable.

Inconvénients

The graphics aren't extremely high tech, but it works very well and it is very much worth the price.

Awesome software

Publié le 31.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

One of the easiest online design tools out there.

Avantages

I think it's great that it's online which means I can access it on different computers and when away from home. It really helped in laying out the floorplan of my new house and office.

Inconvénients

Cant really say I have found any cons although there is a learning curve of 1-2 hours when first using it.

Great software

Publié le 07.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This was so easy to use. I was able to finish my project in no time. The catalog has many items, so I didn't have to spend a lot of time importing of creating them.