Avis clients sur Loyverse POS

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

451 avis

Maya
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

My review

Publié le 11/09/2023

J'utilise Loyverse Pos pour inscrire tous les tickets d'achat de nos clients de mini épicerie, entre 5 et 10 tickets par jour, ce n'est pas beaucoup mais cela permet de gagner du temps et de la justesse.

Avantages

J'aime pouvoir utiliser le programme sur le téléphon et sur l'ordinateur.

Inconvénients

Pour un produit qui est à prix variable, on ne peut pas intégrer le prix d'achat, comme par exemple un % du prix de vente. Ce serait top, car la marge est alors faussée. Et l'avoir en français ce serait bien aussi... pas indispensable pour qui se débrouille mais plus agréable.

Emile
Emile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

POS on my phone, tablet and computer

Publié le 04/02/2023

My overall experience has been very positive

My overall experience has been very positive

Avantages

Ease of use.Employees with minimal training can be using the software within 10 minutes.In the backend it's easy to organize many products, in many different categories.Product pictures in the POS make it easier for employees to find the proper product.

Inconvénients

I like it as it is. Makes me a satisfied customer.

• Secteur d'activité : Sports

How good is Loyverse

Publié le 21/04/2023

Avantages

Very easy to set up and get selling. Great use of variations.

Inconvénients

Very little except for the add on features that cost.

Epos Now

Pourquoi choisir Loyverse POS

Very hard to add items and you need a good computer knowledge.

Pourquoi passer à Loyverse POS

There were lots of hidden costs and ease of use
Michel

Dk18

Publié le 15/06/2023

Whe usevit every day

Whe usevit every day

Avantages

The integration White our ipad system was eazy .

Inconvénients

The fact that there is no table plan ,

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Best POS

Publié le 02/02/2023

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

Avantages

The software is easy to use and has never let me down. Has all the features you need in A POS system at a fraction of the price

Inconvénients

SAGE integration would be nice to see. It would complete the service in my eyes

Stephane

Business changing app

Publié le 03/02/2023

Less stocks loss and quick shift reports. Very convenient for selling team and for the owner too.

Avantages

Selling process and shift reports are amazing.

Inconvénients

There is not enough stats concerning customers.No pay later option the paiement types.

Baboucarr
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Loyverse POS Business made easy

Publié le 07/03/2023

loyverse helps me to be well informed about my business with accurate and timely reports any and any I want.

Avantages

I find the offline mood very useful and the back store which is very helpful

Inconvénients

the features that i would like you to add to loyverse pos is an invoicing system and estimates.

Pourquoi passer à Loyverse POS

To me loyverse POS is more user friendly and could work for a long period of time with out internet. It is also free as long as you don't add employees, inventory management.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Basic, Simple and Inexpensive.

Publié le 11/04/2023

Avantages

The setup was easy to do.Compared to other options, it's inexpensive, and the user interface and experience are much better.

Inconvénients

The reports are not thorough and not customizable. Being able to choose my own criteria for a transaction report would be helpfull.

Lightspeed Restaurant et Vend

Pourquoi passer à Loyverse POS

I chose Loyverse POS because the other options where way to expensive.
Anne Rachelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Loyverse is the best free app to use for small business owners

Publié le 05/06/2023

I used to write and print from sheets of paper when doing inventory. Having loyverse saves me from printing on inventory and I can easily add new items and update prices on my phone / tablet and less paperwork to bring when I go to convention events

Avantages

I've been looking for an inventory system when I'm doing art conventions and loyverse was the best free one I could find. Very easy to setup and the interface is so clean and easy to understand and best of all no ads! I'm a small business owner and I like that loyverse has allowed a free version for us to use. I only use it maybe two or three times in a year depending on when I get to do a booth conventions but this app is the one I never delete from my phone. The premium version has more features of course but the free one works great for smaller businesses. If I had a bigger business I'd purchase the premium version in a heart beat, their prices seem fair for the features they are offering.

Inconvénients

Only cons for me is I hope they have the option to remove the 2 decimal points when adding prices on items. Like for example I my price is 20. I have to input 2000 since loyverse has extra 2 decimal points which can be tedious when I add items in my inventory. Other than that it's something I can live with since it's a really great app!

Tolulope
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

A sincere review from Todam Emporium

Publié le 25/06/2023

My business accountability has been stress free with Loyverse, the fact that I can operate it from my phone makes it better than others

Avantages

The fact that I can operate it from just my phone, I mean having to download it on my phone means a whole lot

Inconvénients

The fact that I have to pay differently for the advance features like employee management and inventory management, I will also appreciate if it can also be operated on laptop also before we need a bigger screen when using in the store and I couldn’t get a bigger screen tablet like 15inches and above

• Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Best deal on POS

Publié le 09/06/2023

Easy and free .

Inconvénients

Can not be used with PC, only smart phone or tablet.

Ma Theresa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Loyverse POS for Laundry Hub

Publié le 05/02/2023

Though there's still room for improvement for this software, I gave it a high score because compared to our used to be manual , it has really significantly helped us in timely reporting, accuracy & efficiency. There's still more I need to explore like inventory management, which I look forward to do soon. Overall, I'm very happy in my experience with Loyverse POS.

Avantages

- simple and easy to use - convenient & efficient especially to our staff vs our old manual process wherein we still have to write no. of loads for wash & dry, detergent & fabcon ordered and corresponding prices in the job order- monitors our receivables thru open ticket compared vs old manual process we still have to stamp paid for job order copy thus prone to human error & more reconciliation if not stamp paid resulting to customer complaints- as the owner, i can easily view and download detailed sales reports, which is very helpful to me in analyzing the financials, trend, manpower scheduling & of profitability- customers love the professional look of the receipt vs our old manually written job orders

Inconvénients

- open tickets can be deleted without a trail. This is one control I haven't resolved yet. I'm not always present in the shop. Employee can just delete the open ticket if he/she plans not to remit the payment.

Jason

Amazing quality product

Overall experience was smooth and seamless

Overall experience was smooth and seamless

Avantages

This is such an easy to use, easy to teach software that is clean integrable and portable. It has made business run more efficient and smoothly.

Inconvénients

A more customisable loyalty reward system but that does not take away from a great product.

Epos Now

Pourquoi passer à Loyverse POS

Cost effective and ease of use.
Chantelle

Love this free service

Publié le 17/04/2023

For us starting up, it's phenomenal to have one less expense or thing to organise - it's a great set and forget and it's great for us to see in real time what we've put through. It has reports too so we can see our true number made at the end of the day

Avantages

Free, easy to set up and easy to use - Can edit on the spot.

Inconvénients

connecting the KDS with the POS was a little bit difficult at the start - make sure they're connected to the same wifi - we hotspot off one phone as we are a food truck which works well for us. on the KDS click settings then on the POS printer add in the IP address listed on KDS screen. In back office make sure you click all categories to print and then add all your items to a category list, this was the way I found that it would send from POS to KDS otherwise it just does the print test only.

Square Point of Sale

free
Sebastian

The best POS APP

Publié le 10/06/2023

My team and me love Loyverse

My team and me love Loyverse

Avantages

increases the efficiency of order taking, since orders come out faster, providing better quality and customer service

Inconvénients

I would add the option of being able to add the customer's name on the ticket without having to register it, since at the time of delivery I don't know whose product it is

Zeta

The best POS system I have ever used

Publié le 31/03/2023

I am a home based bakery and Loyverse POS really help my on business branding, database and sales monitoring.

Avantages

What I like most about Loyverse POS is that I get to keep customers database and paperless on bills. With business logo on the receipt, it does help on my business branding too.

Inconvénients

I hope that I can use Loyverse POS at my website so that my customer can purchase products online without sending message to me and for me to key in details manually.

Jer
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great graphic style POS with limitations

Publié le 06/07/2017

I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Avantages

Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Inconvénients

Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory.
As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time as well. When items are out of stock, system should give the owner the option to hid the item until it is restocked. There is no warning given and shown when stock is low or completely out to the cashier.. Only an email is sent indicating a low stock.
There is no capabilities of sorting the displayed item or separating into groups visually. It's all done alphabetically.

I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match. The data sync is slow. It may take a few hours after the close of the day before all the sales are synced and shown in the back office. When using discounts and promotions the totals don't necessarily add up correctly. I am still trying to figure out why that is.

Casey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best pos easy to use great help

Publié le 28/06/2023

I have yet to experiance any issues loyverse hasnt solbed for me printers work with it. Was a bit of a challemge to find compatible tablet

Avantages

Tracking sales as Well as using the pos as ordering devise. Makes ordering faster

Inconvénients

Sometimes hard to get answers but often help is quick

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Point of Sale

Publié le 02/02/2023

No problems at all it is a fantastic system, 100% pleased with it, as above mentioned time and date stamp on open tickets would be all that I would add to the system.

Avantages

Ease of adding new products, adding images, editing prices, adding new customers, back office data, print and email invoices.

Inconvénients

Time and date stamp for open tickets, as I use this function for monthly accounts it would be good to have this option.

Klaas
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great POS system for small businesses

Publié le 19/04/2023

All small businesses can benefit from this POS

All small businesses can benefit from this POS

Avantages

Productpresentation for users and intuitive ease of use

Inconvénients

Combined products with components with and without salestax is not clear to my

Venance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Loyverse from Africa repport

Publié le 28/05/2023

Avantages

saving documents - inventory day closing

Inconvénients

cost is too high for africa retails service mainly Advanced activities

Julia

Best app ever

Publié le 01/09/2023

Avantages

The free version give me everything that i need for my bussines, i used tu paid 90€ at month for a sistem that does not do even half ofg the things i am able to do with the Loyverse PoS

Inconvénients

would be nice if you could edit the size of the font, my mom is the cooker and she cant read so well the tiny letter sizes

Claire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

Publié le 15/08/2016

As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Avantages

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Inconvénients

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Mili
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

T.P.V. Online

Publié le 01/02/2023

My experience is very positive, I have not found anything better

My experience is very positive, I have not found anything better

Avantages

very complete and easy to use, practical and intuitive

Inconvénients

What I like less is that it should be much more specialized in the territory, for example the numerical tables are not with the "," instead of ".".

Sourya

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for a FREE Service!

Publié le 25/07/2018

Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Avantages

Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

Inconvénients

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,