176 avis
Loyverse

Loyverse

Logiciel de caisse et système d'inventaire gratuit

4,8 /5 (176 avis)
97% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
176 avis
Ian M.
Traduire en français

A lot of features given the super-budget price

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 06/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's been very easy to use after some initial setup (which is difficult on every platform).

Avantages

Loyverse is in a rare space offering a very low cost product in the POS/restaurant ops space. Even at the low price point, they offer a kitchen tablet software (alternative to a kitchen printer), a POS for taking orders, sending orders to the kitchen and running a bill. It even has inventory management with alerts when your inventory is running low. With their SumUp integration you can do everything you need for running your restaurant without having to sign any long term contracts, setting up credit card processing, etc.

Inconvénients

Loyverse isn't a "bundled" product like a Toast or an UpServe so you'll need to get your own tablets/phones for your team to use (tablet for the kitchen, handheld devices for your servers) but that ends up saving you a LOT of money. There are a few "missing features" if you're comparing to other POS systems, namely staff management, online ordering, delivery management but these aren't concerns for a lot of businesses. For our business we ended up going with Toast for some of these missing features and the dedicated support, networking equipment, etc. but Loyverse was a very strong consideration for us. One of the key features we need as a tea house is a "forced modifier" where someone selects a package (i.e. high tea) and then needs to make some selections (which teas they want to have). This sort of workflow existed on Toast but not on Loyverse as of the time of our evaluation.

James B.

Loyverse POS System

Publié le 22/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall for the price this app works and is a great companion to keeping inventory and having a Pos system on your device. You can scan barcodes which is kinda cool it would just be better if it could pull the item for sales info off the net I never had to use customer service so I really don’t know how they are

Avantages

I have used this software for over a year now to try and keep track of inventory and have a POS system built into my phone and or tablet. It was very easy to set up although it does take some time to enter the inventory however that’s the same with any type of inventory software you use. It was easy to use and to teach other employees how to use

Inconvénients

The thing I liked least about Loyverse POS system is when you are ringing items up for someone and say for example give the customer a discount for buying more than one item it was a little hard to complete and I had to go into the system a different way and use some finesse to get the client rang up right . Also you must be connected to WiFi to use this system and that kinda is a downside to it it ended up using a bunch of data on my cell

David L.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Terrible handling of a simple +3years customer request

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

They are way too simple, so it´s good if you go out there to sell donut in a trolley (or coffee) but to run a restaurant I believe is not effective-.

It was easy to pay 10€ per month per employee

Inconvénients

Too simplistic, at the end you pay way more than if you do a one time purchase of some equivalent software

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Surya G.

The best POS I ever used in my life

Publié le 28/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am running a small restaurant where I was looking for a payment system. This free Cash register is better than the paid ones. Because you can add, remove, edit the details in your own way. It will work with Bluetooth printers so I am very happy that I have connected one in the Kitchen and one in the bar. Its really handy, user-friendly. I love it. Thank you to all the Loyverse team for such great work.

Avantages

It's free to use and easy to use. I can see all my reports in the system. The good thing is that you can download all your report on excel format which makes very easy to keep track of your financial records.

Inconvénients

Tax calculation system is a bit complicated.

Andrius S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

Great, compatible with various businesses

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 21/02/2018

Manage business processes

Avantages

Possibility to connect various periferals such as Mini printers, scanners and so on. Flexible software, translated to LT.

Inconvénients

Not very comfortable to use with smartphones, need category drop box as is on bigger screen devices.

Silvia A.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
Traduire en français

It is very easy to use and deploy. Intuitive and agile.

Publié le 20/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

It's great to use. The support team is extremely attentive and quick on the answers. Committed to resolve. The dashboard app is very useful. Easy to split payments.

Inconvénients

It does not have a desktop app or system that we could make sales. So you need a tablet or a phone for that.
In a composite product the sales of all items of these products you will only verify in modifiers view and you will not have an inventory of them.

Phil W.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

A serious contender

Publié le 10/10/2018

Avantages

I tried a few different iPad based POS systems when opening my Cafe, but settled on Loyverse as their features actually beat a lot of the paid systems out there, and it's free! Would definitely recommend trying out Loyverse first before settling on another system. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's not a serious contender.

Inconvénients

Local payment terminal integration is lacking and cash up process could be built upon. However it more than makes up for this with the price tag (or lack thereof) and its array of features.

Utilisateur vérifié

Simple POS Systems

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 06/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Reduce the Invesment on hardware for retail kiosk as the software can be used on smartphones and tablets
UserID with security codes helps to control access to POS system during operation

Avantages

It is easy to setup process and the interface is very user friendly.
It comes with Android and iOS app which makes it easy to deploy.
No need to purchase hardware to use as it can be installed on any smartphone or tablets.
Multi user capability helps business to assign userID to retail staff.

Inconvénients

We lose the ability to use inventory management without paying subscription
Only basic inventory functionality

Sheng A.

Great but missing features

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 24/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

If you have set prices for your items and no need to adjust those prices, the interface is quite easy. Their backend website is pretty good too.

Avantages

I love the ease of use of this app however it has it's limitations.

Inconvénients

Once the item is added to the "ticket" you can't adjust the price or add a discount.

Christian nico S.

Wonderful POS App!

Publié le 17/12/2018

Avantages

I've been using the Loyverse suite in my business and it has been stellar! Highly recommended for small to medium businesses.

Inconvénients

Only con that I can think of is that you have to purchase the app if you have more than one store. Otherwise this app is awesome!

Gregory G.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Loyverse- the Winner against ALL competitors I evaluated

Publié le 03/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

A1 Analytics has a wide variety of data science clients, and this POS project was a bit unusual for us, but we also have expertise in a wide variety of SFA/CRM systems. As it turns out Loyverse and other POS systems are remarkably similar to SFA/CRM hosted systems, so POS projects are very easy for us. Loyverse has outstnading live customer support, a community board, and videos, so we actually enjoyed implementing this for a restaurant chain. They are delighted with the results, and it may open the door to other POS implementations for Loyverse. Based on our experience, we do not recommend that any restaurant with over 10 products or 10 tables attempt this on their own because in order to set up taxes, tips, tables, employees, roles, costs, cash prices, credit card prices, and multiple employees and devices, it's better left to a talented POS consultant.

We expect that there will be A LOT of consolidation in the POS market and we view Loyverse as a category killer. The overall value and ROI is so high, we do not believe that the industry leaders in this space can sustain their competitive advantage much longer.

Loyverse needs to do a better job of marketing themselves and partnering with world class system integrators.

Avantages

At A1 Analytics, we created a matrix with about 100 factors, and 17 essential factors for MiG, ePOSnow, TouchBistro, Toast POS, Opensource POS, ComCash POS, Floreant POS, Unicenta, Lavu, Revel System, Squre, and AccuPOS and Loyverse.

Loyverse was the best in our view based on price, features, support, customer reviews, simplicity, flexibility, and data import/export.It does not require special equipment and can be deployed on tablets and smartphones. It's well-suited to businesses with one or more stores or restaurants. It works beautifully and if you upload photos to the menus, it's very professional looking and attractive. I can set up taxes, discounts, refunds, tables, employees, user rights, marketing lists, sizes, colors, or food variations. The system comes with a variety of useful built-in reports and you can export all the transactions for advanced data mining.

The pricing is FANTASTIC. The live customer support is even BETTER!

Inconvénients

One client is in Colombia in South America. Some of the special characters in the Spanish language do not display properly. We're seeing if this is a browser font issue or a system issue we can resolve.

Souryams G.

Used and Highly Recommend

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Great system for FREE. It may have its kinks but you can only expect so much from a free program. Oh and also, Customer Service is super responsive and helpful which made the use experience much more pleasant.

Avantages

The fact that this software is free is the major selling point. It has all the features you would want as a POS system and creates a great platform for loyalty programs for your customers. The live updating stock feature is another plus and has come in handy in my multiple projects. Works great with retail and I've just begun to implement this in a cafe. It syncs of easily with my receipt printer. All this for FREE

Inconvénients

As with other software, it can be overwhelming with the amount of features this application comes with. One of my least favorite issues was with updating the stock. I wish they had a more streamlined stock updating system. I often found myself with duplicates in my stock list which was throwing me off at the end of the month counting sales. However, this might just be a user error I have yet to sort out.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Adrian M.
Traduire en français

A fantastic, 100% FREE-to-use POS software!

Publié le 05/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I tried so-called "free" POS software before. There was one that was actually good, so I ended up buying it (it was very cheap). In time, though, I ended up going back to printed inventories and sales records.
Then, browsing, I found Loyverse POS. I was immediately assisted by their support staff, who answered ALL my questions and, within an hour, I had everything set up to cover my business' needs: PC management, PC-based Android emulation for a POS terminal dedicated to wholesale customers, and a n Android smart-phone based POS for retail. Loading my inventories was very simple, using an excel spreadsheet and importing the data. Re-arranging the data to better suit my needs was easy and intuitive. The staff are a click away to support you round the clock. Updates are constant, without being annoying, and always add welcome features. It can be tailored to different types of businesses, such as restaurants, retail, etc. And, best of all, it really, REALLY is 100% free. Go ahead, try it. You can thank me later. =)

Avantages

It can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
You have a team of highly qualified people to help and support you 24-7.
It is 100% FREE. No hidden fees, no funny business.
Constant updates, but not too often.
Customer support is top-notch. Yes, I listed this twice, because it's THAT good!

Inconvénients

Since it is a work in progress, some features have not been implemented yet, but they are working on them.

Jer G.
Traduire en français

Great graphic style POS with limitations

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 06/07/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Avantages

Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Inconvénients

Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory.
As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time as well. When items are out of stock, system should give the owner the option to hid the item until it is restocked. There is no warning given and shown when stock is low or completely out to the cashier.. Only an email is sent indicating a low stock.
There is no capabilities of sorting the displayed item or separating into groups visually. It's all done alphabetically.

I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match. The data sync is slow. It may take a few hours after the close of the day before all the sales are synced and shown in the back office. When using discounts and promotions the totals don't necessarily add up correctly. I am still trying to figure out why that is.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Claire C.
Traduire en français

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

Publié le 15/08/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Avantages

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Inconvénients

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Sourya S.
Traduire en français

Great for a FREE Service!

Publié le 25/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Avantages

Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

Inconvénients

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Michael C.
Traduire en français

Fastest store I ever setup...

Publié le 22/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I am a 40-year veteran of the IT business and I've seen and done it all. My wife runs a fudge business and is now selling retail so she needs a portable POS system that's fast, easy and comprehensive...she's not a computer genius. After looking at several offerings both free and paid and being very disappointed with the lack of insight and the quality of design I considered developing one myself (about 3-5 days work....no big deal). Then I stumbled upon Loyverse and thought I'd try just one more......BINGO!

Just exactly what I had in mind....in fact it matched my Excel prototype almost exactly. I completely setup my wifes store in less than 15 minutes, record time even for me. And even on a Saturday (for me) my very few questions were answered immediately and completely.

While the app is free I'm told they'll be adding some new features and services in the near future. As it stands right now I have everything I need...but with this kind of quality and level of customer service I intend to very seriously consider their new offerings and will even consider modifying the business model if they come up with something that will enhance sales and/or service.

Avantages

VERY easy to setup and use....

Nothing at this time.

Rodolfo C.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Very Promissing

Publié le 20/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Me and my girlfriend started a small merchandise business selling apparels, accessories and school supplies. I was looking for an app that will serve as a POS and inventory manager at the minimum and will help lessen the use of paper and MSExcel. During my search in the AppStore, i bumped in with Loyverse and some other POS apps. Easily i chose Loyverse because it is visually appealing, modern and chic, and very user-friendly. We started using it on test and found that all the basic things that i need are present in this app. The support system is great, you can chat directly to the developer who doesn't sleep! all my queries are answered immediately. They are continuously developing the app and adding features which is very exciting.
I am recommending everyone who needs POS to use this, it has a lot to offer.

Best Support Team
Has back office
Can have multi-POS and employee shifts
Free as of the moment
User Friendly
Continuously Developing (and you can be a part of it)

Inconvénients

some reports and options are not yet available because they are still under development

Donnel L.
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Great App!

Publié le 21/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very flexible, more than a POS system this manages everything you may wish for from customer interaction/feedback/discounts/points system, stocks, prices , online reporting, even goes as far as online sync of reports. This works on Android iOS even Windows(via browser)! If you have or you are planning a small to medium scale business this app is more than you can ever wish for. And the greatest thing of all these feature? ITS FREE!

Avantages

Online sync of reports and an alternate customer app that allows them to leave a feedback and discount point system

Haven't found any yet

Md A.
Traduire en français

Free Applicantion makes life easy.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 24/04/2018

Avantages

Dash board customization, inventory management ,employees time card management, loyalty app integration,customer and kitchen display integration.

Inconvénients

Still, there is some bugs that need to be improved. Slow response, specially when we take the order,it's response slowly. No option to make Menu (food+fries+drink make a meal)

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

The perfect POS for a small company

Publié le 16/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

An excellent free POS app. Easy to use and very intuitive.

Avantages

I use Loyverse for my little bussines and it is perfect. It allows me to create my products, track my stock and send an email to my buyer with the receipts. Also, I like all the ecosystem they have. You cans watch stats about your sells and your gross profit, that's neat.

Inconvénients

I will really like to be able to delete receipts without the need of write an email to customer service.

Nazlan M.

Best Mobile POS

Publié le 05/09/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Loyverse POS system is a great mobile POS..the set up is simple and the best thing is the system is absolutely FREE..

Avantages

simple & easy to set up.

Inconvénients

1. The inventory report is not available. The entered cost was only to show how much margin we could make for each product. I'm comparing with Vendhq POS system
2. The inventory does not link with the sales. Meaning I can accidentally sell a product which was not available in my stock, hope the system can do auto detect features..we should not be able to sale any product that is not available in our store or not updated in the inventory.
3. Desktop features is not available. A desktop features is good to easily link the system with any printer and not limited to only certain thermal printer. In my business, we need to print a standard fullsize receipt/invoices.

Worapon P.

Greatest Free POS Ever!

Publié le 26/08/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been finding Free POS for my micro business at home, And all of it need to pay for full function or just trial for just a week. But they call it's "FREE".(In Thai) 2 days before I try this service, I've use Free POS software for a month, And it's expire without rhyme or reason. I lost all of my data such a Sales, Products, Inventory, Customers List, etc. I can't access to database (MS Access) because it protected with password and encryption. since that day, I've found Loyverse. I've just try this service and then I love it!

Avantages

First things, It's totally free! And It's useful, UI is friendly, easy to use, verifiable, flexible, relevant, accessible. It have Loyalty System.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have Thai Language. But, I've decide to contribute this service as a Translator (Thai Translator). Because I'm Thai, We love free service! (LOL).

Henry S.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Amazing apps for small business!

Publié le 08/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This apps is so amazing! The convenience of not manually counting your money and your inventory items everytime there is a purchase made my selling of call cards easier. Also I can track my sales and profit and inventories with ease. I am also amazed at the inclusion of customers in the system which empowers me on adjusting my way of business and to keep my customers on coming back by creating a culture of communication and not just selling items. The customer service is great! They answer my querries in as instant. In the future if my business will grow, I will make this app part of my growing business and will exploit all of its features and functionality. I will definitely refer this app to my family and friends. Thank you for letting me use your app for free.

Avantages

Convenience of doing sales and tracking your money flow and inventories with ease. I can base business decisions based on data gathered.

Raymon S.
Traduire en français

Perfect Help for Startups!

Publié le 29/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Loyverse is a GREAT TOOL to assist startup business owners that would need a helpful POS app but do not have the capability to pay monthly costs offered by other services. It is a risk-free app to try out and sort first whether would function directly to what the business needs -- and LOYVERSE POS is PERFECT for our kind of business. Looking forward to future development!

Avantages

Easy to use, customisable, free

Inconvénients

At times it might take a bit of delay to see saved changes