FileInvite

Système automatisé de collecte de documents sur le cloud pour les clients.

4.7/5 (63 avis)
Clinton W.
Translate to français

Get docs faster - its what it does!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are mortgage brokers - our problem has always been that to collect dozens of documents to submit a mortgage application was a convoluted and time consuming process.

We would always miss documents and be in and out of emails checking off against a manual spreadsheet.

Quite simply... this sucked.

When we found Fileinvite I knew immediately this would save us a ton of time and improve our client experience.

We have been a user for two years now with zero regrets.

Avantages

Simple for clients to use and simple for our staff to use.

Love the google drive integration and how it renames the files as per your request items.

The the UI is pretty polished

Inconvénients

Some of the menu systems require more clicks than should be required.

No google contact or CRM integrations yet (work arounds with Zapier though)

Fairly minor issue in my mind.

Jared F.

A Great Solution for Document Collection

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Fileinvite team has been very responsive. They are willing to listen and if it makes sense implement certain changes to the platform.

Avantages

The software (app) is easy to use and set up, taking only a few minutes. The 'templates' feature make it easy to quickly send document requests to my clients / customers. The software also offers a quick video tutorial for those clients / customers familiar with such software, showing end users how to use the app. FileInvite just added a "forms" feature allowing the user to create quick and easy fillable form templates.

Inconvénients

I would like to see some additional functionality added to "forms" like simple math functions. It would also be very beneficial to "replaceable fields" to the templates allowing for automatic naming of certain documents.

Thanks for the feedback Jared,
We're hoping to expand on the forms functionality soon...

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Document collation is an important part of our process. Prior to using this system we would normally have clients emailing documents to our email address. The risk to this is of emails being missed in among the volume of emails we get and the process not operating smoothly.

Avantages

Our clients find FileInvite easy to use which is our ultimate aim when using this type of document collation service.
Once set-up it is easy for us to manage the process with documents being converted into PDF and transferred into our online system automatically ready for us to check and utilize for our clients application.

Inconvénients

When we use our templates there are times that some of the documents being requested within the template are not required for the client involved. We can only delete one document at a time. It would be great if we could check the documents we don't need and then press delete rather than having to delete each one individually.

Alanna R.
Translate to français

Its great however it is a long winded path to get into drop box

Publié le 08/03/2018

Avantages

I like how all uploaded info can go straight to our clients efile into their personalised file under drop box,

Inconvénients

Not liking the amount of clicks you need to go thr ough to get to the path in their efile under our drop box.

Louise L.
Translate to français

Life Changing software for mortgage brokers

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Support has been excellent and the product lives up to expectations. My clients love it as do my staff as it makes the entire process of obtaining client documents safer, and easier.

Avantages

the templates make it very easy to use this software

Inconvénients

Can't think of much I dislike. As its so useful, I don't even mind paying for it!

Heather L.

Documentation handling ease

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Documentation is easy to obtain from clients and accessibility to this information is at a click away.

Avantages

Easy to direct a client to upload their documentation to ensure we receive the documentation in a timely manner.

Inconvénients

The software has no faults that I can see being an issue

Michael M.
Translate to français

Stop pulling your hair out!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's given me the ability to provide secure portals for exchanging both information and conversation. I can reference conversations we've had with accuracy and also review them for my next contact with them. It saves me from having to cruise my email for the last conversation we had or mistakenly delete the email. Overall clients love the security and how things are broken down by date due.

Avantages

The ability to present a needs list to my client that is not overwhelmingly long.

Inconvénients

I can't add video links to remarks. I use them to give short explainers of why it's important to give me what I need in the request.

Adam B.

FileInvite is Brilliant Software

Publié le 23/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Collecting documents is one of the most time consuming parts of our process, and clients are always confused and annoyed at it. FileInvite completely optimises this process and helps walk clients through the process.

Time savings
Clients love it
Easy to customise
Optimises the most time consuming part of our business

Inconvénients

The link to Cashdeck was delayed, but it is part of the software now

Richard H.

Time Saver

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Increases the productivity of my business.

Avantages

Clients love it. I can set out exactly what I need from a client and it is easy for them follow. It provides one central point for us to work together from.

Inconvénients

I would like further integration into my CRM

Emily H.

Very easy and efficient

Publié le 18/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love fileinvite it has made collection of documents easier and more efficient.

Avantages

It allows such ease to collecting documents. Also transferring documents to other programs is made easy. It has made my job a lot easier and helps me be very thorough.

Inconvénients

I wish it isolated what you received from a client from what you still needed.

Bruno B.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Translate to français

Great software, easy way to share documents and save time organizing files!

Publié le 02/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to manage files received by customers and also send them files with notes. The way we are able to communicate through the software is also awesome. I do recommend this file to all business owners, you will always need this type of software.

Avantages

You can just upload all documents to the same place, and have your customers also uploading. Everything will be there, so next time you are looking for something, you won't have to go searching everywhere. The best of it all is that if you make a mistake when requesting a document, you can go back and edit it. It's so easy to manage files and add notes to it! Also, you can communicate with customers through it. Did I mention that it also transforms files to PDF automatically, making it easy to access through your phone or notebook? This is the one software we need to manage our files. Very easy and simple to use.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it will take a little while to upload files, but that could also be an issue with our connection. Let me also note that it is very rare to have an upload or download that will take long to complete, but it does happen occasionally.

Chris R.
Translate to français

Great value for the price! Easy to use and an effective way to improve productivity!

Avantages

The best feature of this software is its user interface. It is easy to set up templates and it offers you sufficient customization. I have used similar platforms before and although they allowed for some customization, I found that they imposed several limitations of how may customizations you were allowed. For example, I could include a description, but the number of characters allowed for the description were extremely limited. This made it difficult to provide all of the information that the customer needed to know about that specific request. I also eventually left other software providers behind because they kept increasing the price with very little improvement in their platform (and in some cases, less functionality for a higher price). I believe that this platform is a fair price and depending upon the enhancements down the road, I would consider paying more for additional functionality.

Inconvénients

It would be great to have the ability to collect electronic signatures (which I know is in the works). Also, in other systems that I have used, I was able to send out status reminders based upon certain milestones in the process. For example, I could have different milestones set and once I checked them off, it would email the parties that I set up at the start (i.e. loan documents received, appraisal completed, clear to close, etc.)

Réponse de FileInvite

Hey Chris, thanks for the awesome review! We have now have signature capture that you can use in beta, let me know if you'd like us to turn this on for you. We also have Zapier integration which may help down the track with your automated reminders and invites.

John T.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Huge Time Saver!

Publié le 28/09/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software was a lifesaver for our workflow! We used to spend hours chasing clients for the documents we need from them to start their application, not anymore. This software does all the chasing, and keeps everything in one place. I can now see exactly which documents have been sent to us and which ones we are still waiting for, and they're not all scattered through my email inbox. I absolutely LOVE the automatic dropbox sync. As soon as the client uploads their documents they instantly show up in an neat and tidy folder on my computer. Feedback from our clients using the software has been great, and we have noticed a massive increase in the speed that they return us the files too.

Avantages

Everything is in one place and I don't have to remember to follow up the clients.

Inconvénients

Can't reply to in-app messages by email.

Stuart W.
Translate to français

I had seen FileInvite advertised and thought it sounded okay but never took it any further, but ...

Saves time and frustration

Avantages

FileInvite keeps all the application and data collection process in one place, but more importantly I am able to arrange the requests to suit the type of lending - ie: first home buyers, Welcome Home Loans, property investors, non-bank lending etc and this way I can collect what is needed.
It also allows me to add detailed instructions for each piece of information that I require.
Plus collecting bank statements is now easy and I get the information in the correct format - love this add-on.
Best of all FileInvite converts everything to pdf format which saves a lot of frustration with trying to get every bit of information sorted out.

Inconvénients

There is not much I don't like about this.
I guess it would be good if the mobile number for texts could be automatically be changed to a +64 prefix as I keep forgetting.

Renee G.

Brilliant time saving product

Publié le 14/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very easy to work with, excellent customer service and always available when needed.

Avantages

I loved the fact that all the documents that I needed from a client were not only sent to the client in one actionable file but also that the clients had a clear visual of what they had and hadn't sent. The auto follow ups for documents not yet received was also a valuable time saver. Clients have given me nothing but positive feedback on the ease of use from end user experience as well.

Inconvénients

Nothing to fault with the product at all.

Réponse de FileInvite

Thanks so much for the review Renee. Having a good idea where everyone and every file is at can be handy, and automatically following gets results.

We are so glad that clients are finding it easy to use as well.

Nick @ FileInvite.com

Connie W.

great software

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

save us time and it will sending email to reminder the client and we don't need to manually f/up all the time.

Avantages

first, the software can use the name you set up the template so after download, don't need to spend too much time to rename the file, second, if client upload the picture, you can choose to download the PDF one, and save time to convert the picture to PDF.

Inconvénients

If client upload all the files and then you decide to download all the files, it will save as one merged PDF file, which has ID, bank statement, everything together, then we had to manually separate them, and rename, also under one template like bank statement, can't choose only download the merged docs for one template.

Pat C.
Translate to français

Clients love it we love it

Avantages

One place for uploading all docs. one place to check. One place for clients to go and make notes. Auto COnverting to pDF;s also awesome

Inconvénients

Duplicating intro emails would be good - as in notes - we say similar stuff when sending out we have templates for the actual documents but can not copy/duplicate/drop in a note/intro as yet....

Réponse de FileInvite

Hey Pat, thanks for the awesome review and feedback, we take all comments on board and helps us make fileinvite even better for future releases.

Richard F.
Translate to français

Has made me much more productive

Increased prodctivity. Decreased frustration

Avantages

Keeps all the documents I need precisely where I need them and allows me to create my own templates.

Inconvénients

Needs to add the functionality for two people to sign the same document. Would like more options for sending reminders.

Tony S.
Translate to français

Great time saver for collecting documents

Avantages

simple to use for us and the clients. We can modify requested documents easily and give detailed instructions as required

Inconvénients

We still need to review each document received to check what it is if the client has not labelled files clearly.

Réponse de FileInvite

Thanks for the awesome review Tony! Did you know that you can preview the documents that have been received in the invite > requests tab. Hope that helps!

Adam B.
Translate to français

FileInvite allows me to be more efficient within my business and reduces anxiety! ;-)

Avantages

I like the fact that you can add your own logo so that clients are not confused by where the request is coming from, it keeps a continuity of branding. I love the fact that clients are getting text messages to let them know they have an invite, or that it is now due today. I like that I can create templates.

Inconvénients

Not able to link to Bankstatements.com.au however I get around it by putting my link under the request Bankstatements for people to click on. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to ask questions for clients to respond to in a check off way, sometimes it is not a document that we need but the answer to a question, once they respond it can be checked off. I would like to have a record of the invite, what was uploaded, down loaded, comments etc so I can add to my file separate to FileInvite for compliance reasons.

Translate to français

Easy way to collect the documents without chasing the client

Publié le 19/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easily collect documents and keep track over them without chasing them for documents

Avantages

Great way to easily invite the client to upload documents and track them,frequent notification free from manual chasing them

Inconvénients

many more additional features can added,timestamp,sent out share etc so as may features can be added

Translate to français

Great document collection tool - makes the process easy to collect documents.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of use. Streamlines the document collection process. Speeds up the document collection process.

Avantages

Easy to implement. Customized branding for mid and higher grade applications. Works with several applications and easy API integration. Nice product for price. Good for single, team or corporate application.

Inconvénients

White Label in highest grade only. Needs ability to set workflows and timed actions. Needs an unlimited Invite option.

Enjoying this application.

Publié le 05/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like this application and use it on the regular basis as part of conducting business.

Avantages

Facilitates collection of different documents very easy. Allows to collect different information, efile it and forward to the clients in an efficient manner. Like the automated reminders.

Inconvénients

Would be very helpful to have some additional features added, like a time stamp, for a example.

James K.
Translate to français

Fantastic - Simple to use and an easy way to gather documents.

Publié le 09/05/2017

Avantages

I like how the files convert to PDF and automatically save to my laptop. Also, the ease at which clients can upload information, from their smartphone or computer.

Inconvénients

Would like files to sync with OneDrive and Box. Also, the speed throughout the site can be on the slow side.

Réponse de FileInvite

Hey James, thanks for the awesome review! We stoked that you're enjoying the ease of use for yourself and your clients.

Brian D.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Translate to français

There are many uses for this solution

Publié le 19/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The team behind file invite is very friendly and responsive. It is because of them that I am willing to trust the process and give time for certain improvements, some of which could be arguably specific to my use case.

Avantages

There is room for improvement, and based on where the platform is today, I believe it will continue to improve. Simplifies the document collection or tasking of clients. Easy to implement.

Inconvénients

There are aspects of the process that are clunky and need improvement. There are aspects of the process from the client's perspective that should also be simplified. But it is working well enough currently to give some time for certain updates to come down the pike before we find an alternative solution.