3 376 avis
Venmo

Venmo

Portefeuille numérique et passerelle de paiement mobile

4,8 /5 (3376 avis)
3 376 avis
Nathan L.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Traduire en français

Why Would You Pay Another Way?

Publié le 24/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fantastic. It gets the job done effortlessly.

Avantages

It is so easy to make payments it's insane. This little app can do anything from splitting checks to invoicing freelance jobs.

Inconvénients

There isn't much I don't like about Venmo. The social side of it is okay and I don't care much about that part since I like to keep my payments private.

Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Traduire en français

So easy and many friends, family and colleagues use this!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love venmo! Literally use it with all my friends, family, colleagues, and businesses that accept payment via venmo. I rarely find someone who doesn't have this. It seems to be continously growing and asked of when coordinating payment of something. Highly recommend this software!

Avantages

Takes a few simple steps to set up and start your account/link to your bank. So many people use this app that i rarely find someone who doesn't have it. Makes going out and splitting the bill with friends so much easier - to paying your babysitter, hairdresser, or the person who grabbed coffee for you, and so much more in a matter of seconds. People can also charge you or you can charge others when they owe you to help remind them and stay organized. Besides using the app, they push notifications to you every time someone pays or charges you, as well as when you make payment to someone. They will even send you an email to help stay on top of things.

Inconvénients

Only down side to this working in fundraising and as someone who makes philanthropic donations, many people want to donate through venmo but the platform isn't currently set up for this capability. I believe they are in a pilot mode for this capability but doesn't feel like they are moving fast enough on it and once it does go live, will it be easy to implement? Larger organizations have trouble with this, while i see smaller, less complex organizations being able to implement well. Huge potential though for this software!

Phoebe T.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Safe Way to Send Money

Publié le 06/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With Venmo, I am able to easily transfer and receive money from people. I have never had any problems with Venmo which makes my experience very positive. I am happy to recommend Venmo to my friends especially since they are in college where it is very useful in selling textbooks and receiving monthly bills from housemates!

Avantages

I love the ability to send money and personalize the memos that go with it. It is much more personal, fun, interactive, and user friendly compared to PayPal. There is also the ability to transfer money into your account quickly if you need the funds for a very low cost. The interface is easy to use and understand for everyone who is of the eligible age to use Venmo. You can transfer money for whatever reason! I personally use it for bills and even research incentives for research participants.

Inconvénients

I love everything about Venmo. I find it easy to use and I have no problems with using it. Some people may find the verification process annoying however, it is a way to make sure your bank account and personal information is not being breached.

Igor G.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

Middle of the Road

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 06/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Well, given whatI've written above not a good time at all.

Avantages

The user base is pervasive. Too many customers had Venmo, and not PayPal (but not both like me).
No problems with the interface.

Inconvénients

Main problem being the company's communications regarding my dispute of a via Venmo purchase:

>>Your account is on hold.
There wasn't enough money in your bank account for some payments you made, so Venmo covered the amount for you.

You won't be able to pay people or transfer money to your bank account until you pay Venmo back.

Pay Venmo back
Amount you still owe
$35.00<<o recourse to dispute or contend the charge because Venmo handled the transaction but refused to it when the didn't go through and I canceled the payment.o one to speak to, no one to contact, robot menus that cover all options except the reason you're calling, call centers with employees with no powers to do anything about a problem without asking their supervisor.

This usually involves another long wait on hold and transfer to someone who must be explained the issue all over again from scratch. I estimate that I have had to explain my sometimes simple issue over and over 4 times. Because no one can be bothered to brief the person you're transferring the call to!

To me this reeks of bad management bad training and a faulty power sructure.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Aaron H.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Traduire en français

Venmo has to be the best

Avantages

Venmo is great! I downloaded the mobile app almost 2 years ago when I first heard about it and now I use it daily. This past summer I ran a local auto detailing business and many of my customers asked me if I took Venmo as a paying option, and sure enough, I did! This made things so helpful as each payment was instant and on the spot. Another great feature of the app is how user-friendly it is and easy to follow. Personally, I would recommend Venmo to anyone, whether it is for business, personal use, or friends.

Inconvénients

I do prefer Venmo as my money exchange app of choice, but it is not perfect in my opinion. I think that a portion of the "friend" features could be improved to avoid any privacy issues. Some of the capabilities that Venmo allows you to do can allow people to view all your transactions and friends. People and their money can be a careful subject so safety and privacy should be Venmo's concern.

Nadia B.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

A great way to divide costs, reimburse individuals and get paid!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Venmo has allowed me to quickly and easily pay and receive funds. It's a useful tool to have among other payment options, and I find it useful to just let some money accrue in Venmo from payments so I can easily pay others, without having to transfer from my bank account. Venmo has saved me time, fees from transferring and complexity in issuing some payments.

Avantages

It's an easy way to directly send money to someone. With a few clicks you can send money to a contact or likewise, easily receive money. You can indicate what the payment is for, and the money accumulates in your Venmo account. You can easily transfer it to your bank account, as well. It's a great way to pay on the go, in a simple way, without having to enter or know your payee's bank account information, address or anything else!

Inconvénients

You can only pay someone who has a Venmo account, so this is a small restriction that might not make it the default option for everyone. It's also quite informal, so it might not be the best way to receive or send money to clients or professional contacts.

Daniel F.
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

The Best Peer to Peer Money Transferring App!

Publié le 10/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Venmo makes small money transactions much faster and easier than with any app before. I've used it almost daily, and I can't say I've run into any issues or long wait times. I can't even rate their customer service, because I've never had an error or a transaction mistake in the entire 4-5 years I've used it. From paying rent to splitting the dinner bill with friends, this app makes money transactions easier than ever.

Avantages

Venmo is quick, easy, and accessible. Users can very quickly set up an account, connect their card or bank information, and start sending money to friends and family! The app is very fast, without requiring too many clicks or menu navigation to quickly send or receive money. It can also transfer to your bank account in just a few days for free, or it can be expedited for a small fee.

Inconvénients

There really aren't many cons with Venmo. I would say one concern that users may want to look into is that if they use a credit card instead of bank information as their primary source of money, the app will charge extra fees. This is a minor complaint, but I've known a few users who had been unaware of this and were paying a fee for each transaction.

Philip R.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
Traduire en français

Need to accept money? Go with Venmo!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Venmo provides a simple, quick way to send and receive money and I highly recommend it.

Avantages

Venmo is widely accepted by individuals and it is an easy and simple way to collect money. Also, people want to send/receive money with someone they trust. Venmo has created a proven record of security and has a brand that you can trust. There are dozens of companies that you could use, but Venmo is a top leader among them all.

Inconvénients

When someone wants to pay but hasn't set up an account yet, it requires some basic steps to do so. This is acceptable as every platform requires some type of account setup. Other than that, the app is seamless and user friendly.

Ron T.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Best Payment Software

Publié le 29/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have enjoyed using this software for years now and it's the easiest to transfer money with little or no fees within the U.S.

Avantages

I love how quick and easy it is to send and receive money and how fast the transactions actually take compared to other software that has the same functionality.

Inconvénients

There isn't much I don't like about it, to be honest, maybe the fact that your social network can see transactions made, but there is an option to set that to private so no big deal.

Kaleigh M.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles
Traduire en français

Venmo is the best money transfer app!!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use this for personal use primarily. I love this for transferring between family members and friends when there has been an exchange of goods. I also love that some businesses take this as a form of payment now! Just the other day, I purchased a cake from someone with this app!

Avantages

I love this app and I tell everyone about it! It’s so easy to use! You have multiple ways of searching for the person you are trying to pay or receive money from. I love that you can request money as well and not just send payments. That’s great from a business perspective of sending an invoice of sorts.

Inconvénients

I don’t like fees. So it’s a bummer that there’s a fee for quick transfers. But, that’s also really the bank requesting that, so it’s understandable.

Stephanie F.

Venmo customer review

Publié le 26/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Venmo has been amazing. Now that I am so familiar with this app I can have my customers pay me that way with no extra charges or hidden fees - which in return have boosted my sales in my business. I have also recently had to deal with customer service due to charges on my Venmo card that were not me, and customer service was so amazing to work with. They figured out the problem, and had my money back in just a few days. Loved dealing with such helpful people who truly cared about my problem.

Avantages

I love Venmo for many reasons, but one of my favorites is that they offer a debit card to use for your Venmo account. It is so nice being able to use money I have in my Venmo out at a store, on top of shopping online. The reload feature makes it even easier to use my card out at stores even if I dont have enough in my actual Venmo account it will then take from my bank account, but the fact that I can turn relaods off at any time I want makes this app perfection for me!

Inconvénients

I honestly dont have any complaints at all about this software at this time - BEFORE I got my Venmo debit card my only complaint was that some stores online dont offer paying with Venmo, but now that i have the card the stores that dont specifically list "Venmo" as a payment method I just put my card number in. So, easy fix.

Secteur d'activité: Psychologie
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Venmo love

Publié le 22/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Business problems that I am solving is that it is making it much easier for my co-workers and myself to exchange payments for the clinic or even make a deposit. Venmo payments are immediately transferred into our bank account and show within minutes of not, seconds. In regards to necessaties like coffee, copy paper, notebooks, pens, office supplies, etc. we can get we need by sending it to our designated person whom picks up these things all with the money collected by everyone. The benefits are amazing and it is totally safe. If there are ever any problems with the account, customer support is there 24/7 to assist you and fix whatever it is that is needed. Also, say if money was accidentally sent to the wrong person or you need a refund, Venmo has always issued me a refund or returned the money if ever a mistake on the other end.

Avantages

I like the easy access between both parties at the touch of your fingertips. It's easy to use, safe and always handy in any situation. I remember when transferring money was a big and difficult process. You would have to wire it and it was a hassle for the other party just to send it to you. Finding the appropriate store to submit it along with an extra $5 on top of the desired amount just to send it over. Now, all you have to do is open the amazing app, select the amount you want and send! It's that simple! I've paid my rent using venmo and accepted my payments from work on it as well. If my friends ever need some help immediately, I'm able to do that for them in just a few seconds. I love it and I don't know where I would be without it. 10 stars!

Inconvénients

If I were to pick something that I liked least about the product it would be the small fee associated with a transfer or maybe an incoming payment. Venmo has to apply a small fee (depending on the amount) when either party sends or receives. But it's totally understandable and nowhere near the fee associated with wire transfers, etc.

Aman S.

Best for everything

Publié le 09/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience with Venmo is great. It is best for both personal and professional money exchange.

Avantages

This is a paypal product and we all know about PayPal. The product have all the creatures of PayPal and in addition to that it offers several benefits as well. The feature that I like the most is the offers and cash back rewards which are very frequent and recurring. This product helped me a lot and saved me hundreds of dollars.

Inconvénients

The product is very well overall but this is not an acceptable form of payment everywhere. Small businesses and companies, sores etc are not able to process the payments which went through Venmo. They should expands their reach.

Anne L.

MUST HAVE SOFTWARE!!!

Publié le 23/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

VENMO CHANGED MY LIFE. Paying friends, student groups, organization, small businesses have never been easier.

Avantages

Ok - if there is a software that I can say that TRUELY changed my life, it would be Venmo. Venmo is such an easy software to use to transfer money between people. Whether it be splitting the bill between coworkers or completing business transactions, Venmo is the #1 app. Forget Paypal - Venmo trumps all. No one carries cash anymore... Venmo has been an integral part of fundraising at Cal (and in my daily life). My organization and other student groups on campus use Venmo to collect payment for things that we sell on campus - such as food, stickers, trinkets, etc.

Inconvénients

I wish there were business profiles for Venmo. For example, small businesses and organizations could create business profiles that many members of the organization can access so there can be more transparency with the funds.

Ankush K.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Venmo Review

Publié le 25/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I think it's fun and feels safe to use Venmo for your everyday transactions. Also, I love the ios version as you can integrate it with Siri and ask Siri to do transaction for you which is a great feature I think. I'm excited to use the feature of group transactions which they are going to launch soon I think.

Avantages

Its effortless to do transactions on Venmo and it's the best option I can think of considering the fact there are so many alternatives. The free version almost offers most of the features you need for everyday transactions. It's well integrated with other apps like Splitwise which is a great feature as you can clear Splitwise balances using Venmo and I use that every day almost. Transactions using Venmo are really instant and safe.

Inconvénients

I wish they had less fees if you do transactions using your Credit card. Also default settings shares your transactions public which I think default should be disabled. I'm looking forward to use globally like with any bank account and any mobile number not just US which I don't think is supported at the moment.

Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Payment got easier

Publié le 11/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So happy to use this amazing product. Makes payment pain-free and quick.

Avantages

The easiest way to pay for something is through venmo. With a couple of clicks you can pay, making it the most efficient and safe way to pay someone. And no service fees

Inconvénients

Right now alot of sites/organizations/ people do not take venmo. I believe in the coming years this will be the main payment system throughout businesses.

Tommy S.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Traduire en français

Venmo is an absolute essential!

Publié le 06/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Venmo has been amazing. Never have had any issues or problems with using the software. It’s constantly being updated and I just really can’t emphasize enough how much better it is than any other products I’ve looked into.

Avantages

I love using Venmo to get paid and to pay others! It’s so easy and simple to use and the best part about it is that it’s free! Free to sign-up and free to send and receive money. A lot of other softwares make you pay fees to receive money and even send it which is totally annoying. With Venmo, I can get paid and transfer the money to my bank account totally free, and if I need to get the money instantly, then I can pay a small 1% fee to instantly transfer the funds into my account. Look no further, Venmo is a great option for handling funds!

Inconvénients

The only thing I can say about Venmo as constructive criticism is that it would be so helpful if you could pay yourself! As a small business that accepts payment through Venmo, it’d be so nice to be able to pay myself from my business account to my personal checking. Other than that, I really think this software is awesome!

Clark A.
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy Money Transfer

Publié le 19/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Venmo has been a great tool for my family to easily send money to each other, especially in a day and age where hardly anyone carries cash.

Avantages

Venmo makes it extremely easy to send someone money instantly. I use it to pay my niece to cut my hair. My sister-in-law uses it to pay me for mowing their lawn. I can easily send or collect money from my siblings who live all across the country. I have also used it to collect donations from coworkers to buy flowers for a funeral. Depositing the money in your bank account is fast and easy too.

Inconvénients

Once you send the money, you can't get it back or dispute the transaction. Venmo says it is for friends and family only and should not be used with strangers. You can request money, but people don't have to pay back. Many people use Venmo on virtual yard sales, but it is a risk to take because Venmo won't investigate fraud. One of my biggest complaints about Venmo is that a bank account can only be linked to one user. So my wife can only access our joint bank account. If someone sends me money, I have to send it to my wife first before we can deposit the money.

Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Venmo is a TOP Choice to Send Money

Publié le 02/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use this app weekly for small payments and paybacks here and there. Sometimes a client asks to use this app instead of any other payment source so being able to track that is imperative. I have never had an issue with my funds with this app and that makes me feel secure and happy to keep using the app. I use it even more than paypal, cashapp or any other payments received app.

Avantages

I've been using Venmo for years now and the main things I like about the app are ease of use and low/no fees. I constantly have people ask me if I use Venmo which means mainstream adoption. Its easy to send payments to others or receive them, especially with the QR code. And I've never had an issue with the app or transfer of funds. I love how funds are instant transactions and quickly done in a few moments time.

Inconvénients

I feel it could use some more features such as transaction history, download .csv files and I don't feel the community feature really adds anything to the software itself. Literally no reason for it in my opinion. Perhaps allowing to buy, accept or transfer cryptocurrencies would be good (like Cash app does). I've heard rumors of limiting the amount of received funds in a month and some accounts have been blocked for this?

Virginia B.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Convenient, entertaining, FREE, and fast

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 13/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

Did you know the root of the word convenient actually stems from the Latin word “ven”? That’s exactly what Venmo is. And the inspiration behind the name Venmo actually came from the word vendo/vendere; the Latin word “to sell”. Venmo is one of my favorite apps, I use on a daily basis. It has served as a lifesaver to me on many occasions when I did not have my wallet or cash in hand. You can transfer money to someone else almost instantly and will receive a notification when they have accepted the transaction, so you don’t have to wonder. Transfers from your Venmo to your banking account will show up as quickly as the next business day (as long as it doesn’t fall on the weekend or a holiday). One of the best features of Venmo is that you are not charged a transaction fee when you transfer money between your banking account using a debit card. But, the best part is the free entertainment… If you ever want a little laugh, go and take a look at some of the reasons other people have used Venmo. It’s pretty funny (especially over the weekends). If you are looking for a free, entertaining alternative to PayPal, Venmo will definitely satisfy your needs.

Inconvénients

If your Venmo account is connected to a credit card you will be charged a small fee when you make transfers between the two. I would not necessarily see this as a fault in Venmo because you still have the free option available to you by using a debit card.

Nicholas S.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Traduire en français

Pay People on the Go (The Young Generation's Go To)

Publié le 12/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Venmo has been able to capture the cashless market among family and friends (instead of writing checks). I think they'll continue to own that market as long as they keep making payments easy and free (minus the cards of course).

You can sync your bank account to add funds/make payments without fees, but I know some people don't trust it.

Avantages

Venmo makes sending money to your friends, family or even strangers totally seamless. In fact, there are very few people I know that don't have Venmo. It allows you to request payment from someone (because someone always doesn't pay) and it allows you to make payment from your Venmo Balance, Bank Transfer (No Fee) or your Credit/Debit Card (fee). All essentially painless.

While the feature is more for fun, I love that you can write whatever memo/emoji/etc you want in the notes section of the payment. When I see some payments hit my main feed (you can choose to keep your payments private), I love seeing the stuff people send eachother in the notes.

Inconvénients

My biggest Gripe with Venmo is that they hit you with a fee for Credit/Debit Card payments. I get why it exists, because they have to pay the fee on their side, but it feels wrong when you need money.

There is also NO seller/buyer protection in the system. They advise you to only send $$ to people you know or trust. I've heard of cases where people pay with Venmo for a product and then realize the product is broken. They have no recourse for the funds at that point, so keep that it mind.

Also, the only way to fund without fees is by attaching your bank account. Something about leaving my account tied to the app worries me, but I know many of us do it anyway.

Venmo is Modern

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 29/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall my experience with Venmo has been convenient and I use it frequently. I think it is kind of cool how it literally brings people together because people will stand together and huddle around their phones sharing user names and get all excited and cheer when the payment goes through.

Avantages

Venmo is such a convenient and modern way to send money. Rather than having to stop by the ATM to get cash anymore to pay a friend, it is possible to do it right from your fingertips by simply downloading the app and linking it to your bank/debit card. I love Venmo because my friends and I are always paying for each other or buying things from each other, and in group settings there's no more excuse for that one friend who always says they "don't have cash" anymore as an excuse! I feel like Venmo keeps things fair and quick and easy. I love that you can instantly pay someone and that you can receive cash, and use that balance to pay others or transfer it quickly to your banks. I also enjoy the social media aspect and the "timeline" keeps things interesting and makes you feel like you are connected and are able to see what other's have been up to! On the flip side, I appreciate that there is an option to keep your payment private. I also think it's cute we must leave a reason for the payment, because I find people utilize that as a way to leave a sweet note for a friend too! Overall I think Venmo is the modern way to pay, and really decreases the need to stop by the ATM. Super convenient and I always recommend this to my friends and family to keep things simple!

Inconvénients

Sometimes the requirement to list the reason for the payment is a little bit annoying because once you have typed the amount a user's next instinct is to just hit "send" but then you are stopped and the flow gets interrupted since we have to write why. I usually just leave an emoji or something random or a cute note for the friend if I am in the mood. It is not major, but it does get annoying when you just want to pay someone and move on in the flow. Also I'm not sure why it's anyone's business to know what the payment is for!

Joanna V.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

How did I live before Venmo?

Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Venmo has saved me so much time! I like how I can write in the memo what I wish for when I'm doing my taxes to remember who/why I paid them. Such a time saver!

Avantages

I love Venmo! I use it ALL the time for business and when I pay a vendor for business and personal use. I love how we have a handle name and I can look them up quickly and friend them to save them in my friends list for future payments. It's quick, easy and so useful. Venmo has saved my life, time and business!

I love how there is a photo of the person you're sending money to so I know if I'm sending money to the correct person.

Inconvénients

There is a weekly limit and I usually hit the limit. That's it. Other than that, I wish I could send more money.

Maria B.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Easy app to get money in your bank

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 18/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience with Venmo started when I had some cash on me that I wanted to get rid of. I asked around if any of my friends would take the cash and transfer some funds virtually via their bank. One of my friends said just use Venmo and anyone from any bank can do it. So I downloaded the app and then gave one of my friends the fund. I easily created my account and sent him my username. It was very easy, it was quick, and it was safe. So again, I really think everyone should use this app.

Avantages

I've been a user for over 4 years, it's a free and easy to use. I mainly use it to transfer funds to my friends and family, but you can also transfer to very small businesses (one person) without any additional fees. Another aspect is that you can look up the name or username to find the person to transfer, which is very easy. It's very quick, the funds get direct deposited, immediately to bank account, so it's not like you have to wait any additional days until the funds are in your bank account. It is free to use for anyone and I feel very safe using it. You can have a contact list with all your frequently used friend-accounts, which makes it easy to find the person to transfer funds to. Did I also mention that it is easy to understand as well? It's very straightforward, I prefer this app over using PayPal, it has less steps and no fee for transactions. You can use it on your phone by downloading the app, so it's very convenient. Honestly, everyone should have this. If you have to transfer funds to a business, you can include the tip, which is great so you avoid having to hold cash. Speaking of, if you have venmo, you don't need to have cash, just link your bank account or debit card. If you have Android or Apple, just download it to your phone.

Inconvénients

I don't find many negative aspects to Venmo, as I mentioned, it's very easy and quick to use. However, it would be great if they come up with a solution to be able to transfer internationally. But really, it's great.

Jason H.
Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

Well done!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I love that it solves a problem that was never really a problem. Writing a check to a friend or going to get cash for them is really not a big deal, but the second they ask me if I have a Venmo, it solves the problem of that slight inconvenience. That is the thing that it does best. Make sure that you remember that and keep that in front of your audience.
Security is also HUGE. If you ever have a slip in that department, I predict it will be the end of your company. As a consumer, I am trusting, but uninformed when it comes to your security measures. It might be a good idea to educate your customers as well as potential clientele.

Avantages

Frankly, Venmo is too easy to use. I really and going to have a hard time being critical because for some reason, out of all of the apps out there that do basically the same thing, Venmo is the one that all of my friends and family are comfortable using. It was not difficult to set up. I mean that. If my mother-in-law can do it without calling me for tech support, than it is easy to do. It makes sharing the cost of other services like Youtube TV so easy, and the icing on the top of the cake is that it is free. I don't know how, but that is absolutely the best thing about this service. Well done!

Inconvénients

I don't see much of a point to the social networking side of the software. It is great and often funny to see what family and friends will type up for the money they send me, but I see no need for the rest of my contacts to have access to those 3-4 word notes. They don't ultimately add any value to anyone else's life. I don't really care if the messaging it is there or not. To me it is just white noise.
Also, I am sure that the Venmo credit card is a huge money maker for your service, but I am not nor will I ever be interested in a credit card that won't be accepted absolutely everywhere. If it is accepted everywhere, than I am woefully uninformed and it might be a good idea to promote where you can use it in your next ad campaign.