5 369 avis

Venmo

Portefeuille numérique et passerelle de paiement mobile

4,8 /5 (5369 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
5 369 avis
Melissa T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

Perfect Alternative to PayPal

Publié le 04/02/2021

It was a little difficult initially to set up. I found it to be a bit confusing and the instructions provided felt vague.

Avantages

Venmo makes sending cash to service providers, family, and friends effortless. You are allowed the option to split costs for services with other users as well. Unlike some other services, there isn't a fee associated with different payment types. You are even allowed the option to receive and use a Venmo issued debit card that allows access to your balance without having to transfer funds to an outside account.

Inconvénients

Paypal gave service providers to issue an invoice to a client that could be itemized. With Venmo, although you can request money or payments, there is no ability to break down individual components of the service cost. You are able to (and required to) note what the request or payment is for, but that isn't as comprehensive.

Andy S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Amazing Payment Solution for Many Applications

Publié le 29/03/2021

Venmo has always been a great experience and very intuitive...even for people who aren't technologically inclined. Everyone we have used it with or introduced it to has continued to use it afterwards with great results. We plan on using it for even more as it allows in the future. It's much easier and quicker than PayPal which seems to have been the standard until now.

Avantages

Venmo is an incredibly easy and fast way to transfer money between people in a company for expenses and more as well as accept payments for merchandise (with the new business account options) and even pay people for their services. Since multiple people can be logged on, it allows 4 of us to operate financially when necessary without a delay. You can easily write what each payment is for and download monthly statements to keep accurate records of all of your transactions. Even better, most people have it and use it now so compatibility is rarely an issue. It makes everything we do faster and our customers even more pleased as they can pay for merchandise, tickets, or even simply donate at the click of a button!

Inconvénients

The only tough thing about Venmo that rarely arises is if someone doesn't use it. In that case, we need to have a paypal or cash option ready but that's not an actual problem with the application itself. It would be great if they could add annual statements to their download option in addition to the monthly statements. Annual statements would save some time during tax season!

Igor G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Middle of the Road

Publié le 06/08/2019

Well, given whatI've written above not a good time at all.

Avantages

The user base is pervasive. Too many customers had Venmo, and not PayPal (but not both like me).
No problems with the interface.

Inconvénients

Main problem being the company's communications regarding my dispute of a via Venmo purchase:

>>Your account is on hold.
There wasn't enough money in your bank account for some payments you made, so Venmo covered the amount for you.

You won't be able to pay people or transfer money to your bank account until you pay Venmo back.

Pay Venmo back
Amount you still owe
$35.00<<o recourse to dispute or contend the charge because Venmo handled the transaction but refused to it when the didn't go through and I canceled the payment.o one to speak to, no one to contact, robot menus that cover all options except the reason you're calling, call centers with employees with no powers to do anything about a problem without asking their supervisor.

This usually involves another long wait on hold and transfer to someone who must be explained the issue all over again from scratch. I estimate that I have had to explain my sometimes simple issue over and over 4 times. Because no one can be bothered to brief the person you're transferring the call to!

To me this reeks of bad management bad training and a faulty power sructure.

• Secteur d'activité: Presse écrite

Very efficient and popular

Publié le 27/02/2021

Since integrating Venmo as an additional payment option that my clients can utilize to pay their invoices, my collections have gone down, the average age on debt was cut in half and my business has actually increased because the level of trust clients have in me increased as they saw me as more of a partner than a vendor. All around, my business has benefited greatly .

Avantages

the first thing is that it is very simple to register, add an account and implement. the second pro is the fact that so many people are using Venmo. I thought it would be a challenge to implement as a business tool to collect payments from clients but I was very wrong. In fact, the majority of the clients I approached with this option were already registered.

Inconvénients

the 2 biggest challenges to overcome were the security concerns people have about providing payment and account information online and chance of it being hacked. Having done the research on the product, those concerns were quickly alleviated and Venmo actually provided me with collateral to give my clients who had such concerns. the second challenge was overcoming the "Social Media" aspect. Venmo obviously gained it's popularity from the consumer side by incorporating a social media feel to it. Businesses on the other hand do NOT want their payments, collections, etc. broadcast in social media platform. It takes some convincing but once the ease with which payments can be obtained from their customers and how that can help increase revenues is properly explained, 9 of 10 clients jumped on board.

Annabella claire H.

Venmo Is Wonderful

Publié le 18/02/2021

Overall, this is an app that tons of people use worldwide and makes life easier. I’ve never had an issue with it and I like the easy-to-use interface. Best current way to send money quickly.

Avantages

I feel like everyone I know uses Venmo! That makes it extremely easy to pay friends and family for various reasons. The app is very easy to use and doesn’t cost anything unless you transfer money in certain ways (which I’ve never done and haven’t felt the need to at all). I feel like the security and privacy of my information is good, which is vital for an app these days.

Inconvénients

Only con I can think about is that if you send money to the wrong username/account, I’ve heard it is basically impossible to get back unless the person gives it back willingly. That is why I always recommend people use the scan option with the QR-code so the odds of sending funds to the wrong person go down dramatically. Also, there is a $2,000 per month limit for transfers from what I can tell. I’ve never had a problem with that.

Kate B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy way to pay/get paid

Publié le 12/03/2021

Overall it’s awesome. I highly recommend as a way to send and receive payments, and I enjoy using the app. I also like getting a text when I receive money so I know instantly.

Avantages

I love Venmo because it makes it so easy to send money to friends, make purchases during a pandemic, etc. It’s free, easy to use, and fun.

Inconvénients

Because it’s a more social payment platform, you have to put a description in and I get tired of having to find an image to put with it or something cute to say about it.

Mladen P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Great way to pay

Publié le 06/02/2021

Overall is really fantastic. A lot of my friends use Venmo rather than Paypal. Its very easy for me to recive funds.

Avantages

With this app is extremely easy to make payments. Very easy to transfer money to anyone.

Inconvénients

At start I had issue with linking my bank account with app.

• Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Takes the headache out of figuring out how to split a bill

Publié le 12/03/2021

Confident and happy with the setup and security it makes things very simple to use.

Avantages

It makes splitting a bill or paying someone what you owe super easy and simple. I love the fact there is a bar code when you need to pay someone for the first time.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to export a file so you can see your transactions. I personally do not use this for business but I know others who do and I know that would help them during tax season. I also do not like how you can not hold money in venmo without venmo will start taking interest out.

Steven D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

Easiest, Fastest, Free Way to Send Money Digitally

Publié le 10/02/2021

Positive. Simple and easy. Highly recommend it as part of your personal finance "stack"

Avantages

It is so fast, easy, and simple. Even my 65 year old parents were able to figure it out and use it semi-regularly now.

Inconvénients

Sometimes feels a bit strange to have a social feed of payments and defaulting things to be public. I also personally am not interested in most of their new features they created to begin monetizing the platform. But the core function of the app is so, so good.

James R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great peer-to-peer payment software/app!

Publié le 06/04/2021

Easy to use, low instant-deposit cost and super commonly used by people. Wish the desktop experience was better, but the mobile app is just fine.

Avantages

It's so easy to set up and get using and the other HUGE benefit is that EVERYONE has it. That makes it easy to adopt as a payment app.

Inconvénients

They have some funny daily spend limits that made it hard to pay rent via Venmo once but I just split it into two payments and was able to make it work just fine.

Shannon L.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Venmo is a MUST HAVE

Publié le 26/01/2021

I know VENMO is owned by PayPal, but VENMO is so much better in the day to day of collecting and sending money. My kids have it, making is super easy for me to "pay them back" or for them to get paid by a neighbor for babysitting or helping out in some way. Also great for "collecting" from people for a teachers gift. Some cons: the default option is "public." Sort of like face book or Instagram, the list of "who" you have paid and your comment are public. The amount is not. I set mine to "private", but that is NOT the default. If you want to spy on your kids and their record is "public" it's super easy. Also, it must tie to a cell phone and only one VENMO account per cell phone number and per bank account. This can make it harder to get your kids on VENMO if they don't have an active cell number (google voice does not count!, I tried it). Also with your spouse/partner, they cannot be hooked up to the same bank account as you on VENMO. The functional outcome of this often is that just one of you may have VENMO on your device. Lastly, you need to know someone's VENMO ID first. If you pay the wrong person, there's no getting your money back unless they kindly return it. There is a cell phone verification process that helps though or you can "friend" someone first to be sure you have the right contact before sending money. The biggest pro, it's super quick. You can request or send money almost instantly. Definite must-have. Get a friend to show you how to use it.

Avantages

Super easy to transfer funds to anyone. Literally takes less than 30 seconds to request or send money. No more "not collecting" from friends for "their share" of the night out, you just send a "request". Very easy to send a tip or pay a babysitter.

Inconvénients

You can't tie your VENMO to a savings account.
Must have a cell number, google voice doesn't count.
Can be hard to search for people.
Setting default is "public" meaning others can see who you have sent money to and what you wrote in the comments.
You must write something in the comments or put an emoji for each transaction even if you don't want to.

Laura V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for person-to-person, not the best for businesses

Publié le 13/01/2021

I use venmo for personal use outside of the business very regularly. I choose not to use it for my business for the reasons I listed in my cons.

Avantages

This is probably the easiest and most user friendly money transferring app that I have used.
Venmo charges the user a very small percentage to do an instant transfer and there are no fees to do a transfer that takes 1-3 business days.
If you are out for drinks and decide to put the bill on one person's card, you can easily send them money to cover your portion and they'll have it before the check even comes.
If you need your money transferred to your bank immediately, you can have it within less than 3 minutes.
Another pro is that nearly everyone has it on their phones these days and that keeps things simple.

Inconvénients

It does keep track of your payments, received and sent; however, I feel that the use of venmo in a business is highly unprofessional and it can be a negative to the recipient. If a business owner or worker receives money for goods or services, they are charged a fee. While this fee percentage is very small, if you charge more than $100.00 for whatever your business provides, you're charged a fee and that adds up.
For example, I sent money for $1,400.00 and received a very nasty email from the recipient saying that they were charged $14.00 just to pull the money.
This is only with instant transfer, as I said, but it is something to be remembered for business owners.

Kyle Y.
  • Secteur d'activité: Films et cinéma
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Text Your Friend's Money

Publié le 04/09/2020

Overall Venmo is one of the most useful apps I currently have downloaded. Having a way to transfer money from my debit card with an app is extremely convenient. Not only that but having a Venmo Card that doesn't even need me to transfer money to the bank is amazing. Most of the people I know with a smartphone also already own Venmo so after a meal or going to the movies, transferring money using Venmo is as simple as texting your friend's money.

Avantages

Venmo has helped me in a countless amount of situations when dealing with money transactions. Its simplicity and ease of use allow for people who aren't as tech-savvy to transfer money without having to take a trip to the bank to go through a complicated process of transaction that could result in scams. I also think that the feature of people seeing your Venmo transactions is a cute addition to the app and adds a bit of humor along with the app instead of it looking like any ol' boring transaction app. Of course, not everyone wants their transactions seen by their peers so there is the option to turn it off. When opening the app, it requires a Face ID which adds a touch of security so anyone using your phone can't abuse the app. Adding people to your friend's list is also incredibly simple since your contacts can be added with the touch of a button and adding others requires entering a username. If you have money left in your Venmo, you can use a Venmo Card which is a debit card that directly takes money out of your Venmo account rather than your bank when purchasing anything. However, if you do not own a Venmo Card then you directly deposit your money to your bank account whenever necessary. Venmo has so many amazing features that make it a great app to use whenever you need to. Although Venmo may have not been the first money transaction application, it certainly is one of the easiest and most popular which allows for anyone to transfer money to each other.

Inconvénients

Venmo has many great features and not much to improve upon. One thing to note, however, is that when transferring money from your Venmo account to your bank account, a 1% fee will be deducted when transferring INSTANTLY. But honestly, this feature does not bother me at all plus there is the option to transfer it to your bank in a couple of days with 0 fees. Although not necessary I do think they could add a faster way to transfer money. My idea was that you could use voice control such as Siri, Alexa, or Google Home and tell them to transfer money to any one of your Venmo friends. I feel like Venmo has a lot of potential for new features but I don't feel like it doesn't need to be implemented as transferring money is already easy enough. Adding a dark mode or being able to change your color scheme may also be a neat feature.

• Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So easy and many friends, family and colleagues use this!

Publié le 19/02/2020

Love venmo! Literally use it with all my friends, family, colleagues, and businesses that accept payment via venmo. I rarely find someone who doesn't have this. It seems to be continously growing and asked of when coordinating payment of something. Highly recommend this software!

Avantages

Takes a few simple steps to set up and start your account/link to your bank. So many people use this app that i rarely find someone who doesn't have it. Makes going out and splitting the bill with friends so much easier - to paying your babysitter, hairdresser, or the person who grabbed coffee for you, and so much more in a matter of seconds. People can also charge you or you can charge others when they owe you to help remind them and stay organized. Besides using the app, they push notifications to you every time someone pays or charges you, as well as when you make payment to someone. They will even send you an email to help stay on top of things.

Inconvénients

Only down side to this working in fundraising and as someone who makes philanthropic donations, many people want to donate through venmo but the platform isn't currently set up for this capability. I believe they are in a pilot mode for this capability but doesn't feel like they are moving fast enough on it and once it does go live, will it be easy to implement? Larger organizations have trouble with this, while i see smaller, less complex organizations being able to implement well. Huge potential though for this software!

Aaron H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Venmo has to be the best

Publié le 19/02/2020

Avantages

Venmo is great! I downloaded the mobile app almost 2 years ago when I first heard about it and now I use it daily. This past summer I ran a local auto detailing business and many of my customers asked me if I took Venmo as a paying option, and sure enough, I did! This made things so helpful as each payment was instant and on the spot. Another great feature of the app is how user-friendly it is and easy to follow. Personally, I would recommend Venmo to anyone, whether it is for business, personal use, or friends.

Inconvénients

I do prefer Venmo as my money exchange app of choice, but it is not perfect in my opinion. I think that a portion of the "friend" features could be improved to avoid any privacy issues. Some of the capabilities that Venmo allows you to do can allow people to view all your transactions and friends. People and their money can be a careful subject so safety and privacy should be Venmo's concern.

Nadia B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great way to divide costs, reimburse individuals and get paid!

Publié le 11/02/2020

Venmo has allowed me to quickly and easily pay and receive funds. It's a useful tool to have among other payment options, and I find it useful to just let some money accrue in Venmo from payments so I can easily pay others, without having to transfer from my bank account. Venmo has saved me time, fees from transferring and complexity in issuing some payments.

Avantages

It's an easy way to directly send money to someone. With a few clicks you can send money to a contact or likewise, easily receive money. You can indicate what the payment is for, and the money accumulates in your Venmo account. You can easily transfer it to your bank account, as well. It's a great way to pay on the go, in a simple way, without having to enter or know your payee's bank account information, address or anything else!

Inconvénients

You can only pay someone who has a Venmo account, so this is a small restriction that might not make it the default option for everyone. It's also quite informal, so it might not be the best way to receive or send money to clients or professional contacts.

Stephanie F.

Venmo customer review

Publié le 26/01/2020

My overall experience with Venmo has been amazing. Now that I am so familiar with this app I can have my customers pay me that way with no extra charges or hidden fees - which in return have boosted my sales in my business. I have also recently had to deal with customer service due to charges on my Venmo card that were not me, and customer service was so amazing to work with. They figured out the problem, and had my money back in just a few days. Loved dealing with such helpful people who truly cared about my problem.

Avantages

I love Venmo for many reasons, but one of my favorites is that they offer a debit card to use for your Venmo account. It is so nice being able to use money I have in my Venmo out at a store, on top of shopping online. The reload feature makes it even easier to use my card out at stores even if I dont have enough in my actual Venmo account it will then take from my bank account, but the fact that I can turn relaods off at any time I want makes this app perfection for me!

Inconvénients

I honestly dont have any complaints at all about this software at this time - BEFORE I got my Venmo debit card my only complaint was that some stores online dont offer paying with Venmo, but now that i have the card the stores that dont specifically list "Venmo" as a payment method I just put my card number in. So, easy fix.

Elena S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fast. Safe. Confident - guaranteed.

Publié le 25/09/2020

Being a non-profit organization, Border Town Betties Pinup Social Club was - just like many other similar organizations - hit hardly by covid restrictions and cancellation. Naturally, we've transferred most of our activities and events online. Those of course included raffles, online auctions, donations and also funds from our charity sales. Venmo helped us successfully provide our supporters a convenient, easy and (what's the most important at the times of pandemics) safe and totally contactless way to pay for merchandise or donate to support a charity cause. We have an absolutely solid peace of mind, knowing that we can always rely on Venmo customer support when it comes to keeping track of all transactions, keeping our customers data safe and answering really fast to whatever concerns might appear. I personally think Venmo is a really useful innovation which improves lives of small business owners and saves them tons of time and nerves.

Avantages

I like how easy Venmo is to operate and use, how much the developers put into users' sensitive data safety, fraud protection and guaranteed timely and prompt transactions. It's easy to use and fairly priced, perfect for a small business in our trying times.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a credit line or other similar products available from Venmo. I would also like to have an opportunity of shared savings account and other banking products from this company.

Daniel F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Best Peer to Peer Money Transferring App!

Publié le 10/03/2020

Venmo makes small money transactions much faster and easier than with any app before. I've used it almost daily, and I can't say I've run into any issues or long wait times. I can't even rate their customer service, because I've never had an error or a transaction mistake in the entire 4-5 years I've used it. From paying rent to splitting the dinner bill with friends, this app makes money transactions easier than ever.

Avantages

Venmo is quick, easy, and accessible. Users can very quickly set up an account, connect their card or bank information, and start sending money to friends and family! The app is very fast, without requiring too many clicks or menu navigation to quickly send or receive money. It can also transfer to your bank account in just a few days for free, or it can be expedited for a small fee.

Inconvénients

There really aren't many cons with Venmo. I would say one concern that users may want to look into is that if they use a credit card instead of bank information as their primary source of money, the app will charge extra fees. This is a minor complaint, but I've known a few users who had been unaware of this and were paying a fee for each transaction.

Kawal C.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Venmo user genuine review for the product

Publié le 25/07/2020

Venmo solves many business problems such as sending money becomes very easy using this product. Anyone within usa can transfer the money without any issue. Also, the money is very secure which using this software as it is very trusted software.

There are certain benefits which I have realized such as people can split bills such as dinner bill, tickets money and also the rent which is used to pay monthly. This benefits quite help people because they can use this application not only for money transfer, but also for splitting bills among each of them. Another benefit is that the transactions happen very quickly and its is quite stable.

Avantages

There are many features which are most impactful such as easy way to transfer money to people and security of the software. By using venmo, anyone can send the money around united states of America to any other person by using this product. Moreover, sender who is using the application to send the money with security and this is the best part of using the product because your money is safe while it is being transferred.

In addition to this, the integration of this software is very easy with our existing business processes as you can easily install it in your cell phone and integrate with the systems.

Inconvénients

There are certain features which I feel are missing such as people can only money to the person who is currently living in Unites states as you cannot send the money who is outside usa. Furthermore, there can be some things which could be improved such as very quick transfer of money and get notified faster than any other app in the market.

There are no aspects of the product which are difficult to use. The software can be easily used by someone who has basic knowledge of using a phone.

In addition to this, the integration is not difficult with our existing business processes. It is very easy to integrate this application.

Aman S.

Best for everything

Publié le 09/09/2019

Overall experience with Venmo is great. It is best for both personal and professional money exchange.

Avantages

This is a paypal product and we all know about PayPal. The product have all the creatures of PayPal and in addition to that it offers several benefits as well. The feature that I like the most is the offers and cash back rewards which are very frequent and recurring. This product helped me a lot and saved me hundreds of dollars.

Inconvénients

The product is very well overall but this is not an acceptable form of payment everywhere. Small businesses and companies, sores etc are not able to process the payments which went through Venmo. They should expands their reach.

Megan J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The only app I'll use to send money

Publié le 03/04/2021

I use Venmo all the time to pay friends and family. It's especially useful for splitting bills. I also use Venmo for goods and services like with my hairdresser and massage therapist! It's so fast and easy to send money via the app. You don't even need to get your wallet. out.

Avantages

Venmo is extremely user-friendly and easy to use. You can send money easily and quickly via the app without a million steps. Something that I love that I've noticed a lot of people don't seem to realize is that there is no fee if you transfer money via your bank account instead of with a card! I also really like the social aspect of Venmo. You can add friends on Venmo and see who transferred money to who and for what. You can write little notes and add emojis when sending money and then it shows up on your feed. It's a super convenient way to transfer and receive money whether it's for goods and services or splitting a dinner bill with friends. I've also found that almost all of my friends and family and many merchants and vendors use Venmo. It's great how popular it's become recently!

Inconvénients

For some reason, my bank account randomly gets disconnected. There have been several times where I go to transfer money to someone and I get an error message saying my bank account was disconnected and I need to reconnect. It's frustrating having to go through all the steps to connect my bank account over and over again.

Anne L.

MUST HAVE SOFTWARE!!!

Publié le 23/07/2019

VENMO CHANGED MY LIFE. Paying friends, student groups, organization, small businesses have never been easier.

Avantages

Ok - if there is a software that I can say that TRUELY changed my life, it would be Venmo. Venmo is such an easy software to use to transfer money between people. Whether it be splitting the bill between coworkers or completing business transactions, Venmo is the #1 app. Forget Paypal - Venmo trumps all. No one carries cash anymore... Venmo has been an integral part of fundraising at Cal (and in my daily life). My organization and other student groups on campus use Venmo to collect payment for things that we sell on campus - such as food, stickers, trinkets, etc.

Inconvénients

I wish there were business profiles for Venmo. For example, small businesses and organizations could create business profiles that many members of the organization can access so there can be more transparency with the funds.

Quinlan K.

Venmo review

Publié le 29/01/2021

Overall I absolutely love Venmo. The app is super easy to use and I love using the app for everyday money exchange. Venmo makes everyone's life a whole lot easier as it allows many people to be able to pay each other back super easily, as well as makes the bank transfers super easy and inexpensive. The app is going to be huge for years to come as more and more people use it. I have found that all different age groups all love Venmo, and I expect it to thrive over the next 5 years.

Avantages

Venmo is my favorite app for exchanging money, and being able to pay or receive money from friends or co workers. I use Venmo all the time when picking up lunch with a friend or at work when picking up lunch or coffee for other coworkers. The ease of use for the app is amazing. The app is super easy to navigate and also is great for paying friends, because there is no fees like with paypal. The app is super inexpensive and an even be completely free if used a certain way. Venmo has become the center for the younger generation to pay each other with. Many people done even carry cash on them anymore with the assumption that everyone has Venmo. It has become even an expression when you want someone to pay you. All you need to say is Venmo me. The software is great and is the perfect app for ease of use for everyone.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike about Venmo. The app is practically perfect, and the ease of use is impeccable. The few flaws I had noticed was that first you need to enter a reason for payment. Sometimes for a quick Venmo I prefer not to have to enter a caption for the transaction, however Venmo requires you to enter something so usually this results with me just putting an animation or picture emoji. Venmo limits are somewhat annoying as well, however they do seem necessary to help regulation.

Phoebe T.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Safe Way to Send Money

Publié le 06/04/2020

With Venmo, I am able to easily transfer and receive money from people. I have never had any problems with Venmo which makes my experience very positive. I am happy to recommend Venmo to my friends especially since they are in college where it is very useful in selling textbooks and receiving monthly bills from housemates!

Avantages

I love the ability to send money and personalize the memos that go with it. It is much more personal, fun, interactive, and user friendly compared to PayPal. There is also the ability to transfer money into your account quickly if you need the funds for a very low cost. The interface is easy to use and understand for everyone who is of the eligible age to use Venmo. You can transfer money for whatever reason! I personally use it for bills and even research incentives for research participants.

Inconvénients

I love everything about Venmo. I find it easy to use and I have no problems with using it. Some people may find the verification process annoying however, it is a way to make sure your bank account and personal information is not being breached.