Robly

Marketing automation par e-mail adapté en version mobile et doté de fonctionnalités intelligentes

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

411 avis

Dionne
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Awesome

Publié le 15/05/2017

Avantages

I like how easy Robly is. It works for anyone that has no experience with photoshop. The campaigns looks amazing after you're finished.

Stella

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Robly is great email campaign software

Publié le 24/05/2018

Avantages

The interface is exceedingly friendly and easy to adapt. It has a best widget tool which allows you to collect and grow your email database for different websites, especially for Facebook. Drag and Drop feature makes everything easier. Reporting and analytics is helpful. Robly is being used for 1.5 year as a main email marketing application in our company.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is so difficult to edit campaigns and sometimes it shows error when you are sending mass emails.
it has the lack of screen-sharing feature.
Lack of the mobile version.

Vigney

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Way of Working as other software-

Publié le 20/01/2018

Robly has benefited me a lot because I have managed to carry out clean campaigns with a high degree of design and with very graphic explanations.

Avantages

I really like Robly because it does not have the same way of working as other software dedicated to Email Marketing, with Robly it works in a more convenient and much more appropriate way, I can easily apply different designs to the Emails that I want to make and completely change the country they use, in another way I can also apply different designs of work campaigns.

Inconvénients

I do not like that Robly does not have an exact version of PC that can be downloaded and thus make the work more feasible and faster. I would like Robly to design a PC software that will diversify into the devices it supports for its use, so that it can work more comfortably and from multiple sources.

Jeffrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Email Marketing Made Easy

Publié le 17/10/2018

Although a little feature-shy, Robly offers plenty of tools and options to keep our marketing campaigns efficient and effective.

Avantages

If you're in any way involved with email marketing, Robly is an essential asset. It offers an incredible amount of tools and reports at an extremely competitive price. You'd be hard-pressed to find this level of analytics and data tools for this low of a price. I especially love how automated everything is while still giving me full control of our campaigns. And it's easy to use. I was relatively new to email marketing and it took me just a few hours to figure out how to best use Robly for our distributors.

Inconvénients

Not too much to dislike. Sure it's a little bare-bones compared to other platforms. But it doesn't need all the gimmicks to be effective.

Sherri
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Highly recommend Robly.

Publié le 15/12/2017

Avantages

There are a number of templates to choose from and they are easy to find. Also, the cost to use is better than anything else!

Inconvénients

Robly could be a little bit more user friendly as sometimes I have a hard time remembering certain steps. However, help is available!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Musées et institutions
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It has potential

Publié le 04/11/2020

Avantages

The Robly AI is an interesting scheduling tool that I haven't encountered in other e-blast software before. This allows you to schedule an e-blast to go out to your contact list in a set window of time. The AI then learns your audience's e-mail behavior and sends the e-blast to them when they are most likely to open it.

Inconvénients

We have had a lot of small issues with Robly. The most concerning issues being emails never arriving to subscribers and emails going directly into spam folders. I will say that this software seems to be actively in development, and so many small issues seem to be resolved over time. That being said, I do still find there are issues with contact searches and the e-blast layout tools.

Tyler
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Email client that works!

Publié le 08/08/2018

Avantages

These guys are great. Always there to help you and the product is priced great!

Inconvénients

none. they always make new designs for certain timed events or help you make your own custom with no hesitations

Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easy to use and manage

Publié le 15/09/2017

Avantages

I love the OpenGen feature. We have received several more opens by scheduling that than we would have otherwise. I also really like the ease of use when creating a new newsletter, being able to drag and drop columns and blocks. It is much easier to use in my opinion than Constant Contact and having to try to get things to position correctly.

Inconvénients

I don't like not being able to put my emails in folders. The filters are definitely useful and I wouldn't get rid of them. However, looking at the campaigns page just makes me feel unorganized, to have to look at all the emails at once. I would rather have folders that I can click on and sort through or view with filtering options within the folders.

Brian
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great service and really easy to use!

Publié le 29/11/2017

Avantages

Ease of use and nice templates. The campaign is simple and I can easily add numerous campaigns too. Excellent customer support. Not on hold forever. Good mobile responsive templates.

Inconvénients

Pricing can be lower. I like to see more templates for photographers particularly. More color choices for headers and footers would be great too

Rosemary
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, administers mailing lists reliably

Publié le 21/09/2018

Avantages

It has many of the same features of my favorite (MailChimp), but serves mailing lists more reliably. MailChimp started ending up in spam filters after a bit. This one never has.

Inconvénients

There are little design things I'd like to see fixed. Dropping in rich text, links disappear and need to be manually re-entered. Getting images in is awkward. The image box always ends up at the end of the newsletter then needs to be moved up to where you actually want it.

Katherine
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very easy to use in Robly!.

Publié le 18/01/2018

Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Avantages

Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Inconvénients

I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

Eduardo

Exceeds the functions.

Publié le 19/01/2018

Robly has helped me a lot, previously I had problems with Email using other software, Emails took a long time to reach the client and the delay caused us to lose a lot, since I used Robly I had very good progress.

Avantages

I like Robly because it exceeds the functions of many software, there is much more diversity, I would even say that Robly greatly exceeds Constant Contact, using Robly is a way to make Emails and comply with Marketing in a simple and fast way Without making so much effort, Robly is perfect and I hope it stays that way.

Inconvénients

I do not like the prices of Robly, at first I did not touch another and had to pay the high prices, but I think they should lower the rates, the last plans with more access and more benefits to the program exceed.

Tara
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Easy to Use ans Awesome Customer Service

Publié le 17/02/2017

We LOVE the Robly email platform (we were previously using Constant Contact). The Open-Gen and AI features have boosted our open rates for all of our clients. Emails are easy to create and customize. Their competitors feel antiquated by comparison. The customer support is great- fast response, good insight, great online resources. I would also say that they take a collaborative approach to helping their customers. I have worked with several different Robly team members and they all seem to share this mentality. I have also received several touches to see if I have any improvement suggestions.

The downside: There is no event functionality built in like some of the other platforms. I have communicated this to Robly and I understand that they are working on adding this functionality. In the meantime, we are using another solution to fill this gap.

Beautiful Templates

Monica

Robly has exact goals.

Publié le 22/05/2018

Avantages

The most lucrative characteristics of Robly and those that can be more profit, would be the automatic configuration that Robly has to control the traffic that may be with respect to subscriptions, it is quite nice that this option exists to leave in automatic period all the configuration of the advertising campaign.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints from Robly, the truth is that it has been a software that has behaved to measure and has achieved excellent innovations at the structural level and at the business level, in this way I think that Robly is very well designed to achieve clear objectives and obtain results both short and long term.

Alan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Flexible cloud-based email marketing and automation system.

Publié le 15/08/2018

Avantages

The elegant, flexible and user-friendly graphical interface helps you use the application without much of technical knowledge. You can send newsletters and check the open rates of messages or emails. They provide a lot of custom templates, and you can access and edit them via tablet, phone or desktop PCs. If you face any operational or design issues, you can connect to the customer service team who are in fact very quick in response. You don’t require any coding knowledge to design professional emails with ease. From your website itself, the email addresses are collected for preparing promotional lists. The Robust AI enables to auto send emails while a prospect opens their promotional emails or newsletters. You can import contacts from constant contact, or through excel lists. Provides great analytical features. The application helps you improve open rates as well as the click-through rates. Provide instant billing notifications.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to create color palettes. The application is quite expensive. It is a very tough and time-consuming process to edit campaigns.

Annie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very good automation, Robly does all the work.

Publié le 27/03/2018

The use of Robly within my company, has caused it to have a better stability and automation when sending an email, no need to do anything else because in my company, Marketing is managed by Robly.

Avantages

Robly is very quick to send emails, perfect marketing very well in any company, it is very fast and efficient to send emails from this platform because everything is done automatically with a new subscriber.

Inconvénients

Robly prices are terrible, and I mean they are really expensive, I would like this software to consider that it has very good features to offer its customers and it is better to lower prices.

Maria
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

You do not want to get bored here.

Publié le 23/05/2018

Avantages

The best thing about Robly is the design, if you are looking for a platform in which Email Marketing is not boring at all, Robly is the best option, since it has a design where a "chick" is integrated, and this really does a lot more comfortable and fun, here you will not get bored.

Inconvénients

It should improve the reception of Emails in Robly, I think that is a section that should be concentrated and improve little by little, the reception of emails is very important, and a quick reception, the truth would bring improvements exponentially.

Gladis
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Better organization of each Email.

Publié le 02/05/2018

Robly has benefited me because I have managed to add a new platform that complements Email Marketing, a platform that allows me to better organize each email or subscription received.

Avantages

I like Robly because of the accessibility it provides to the client, it allows you to make connections from a mobile phone, from a computer and even from a mini laptop, very quick to log in.

Inconvénients

The problem with Robly is customer service, I have had a couple of doubts and I still do not respond to any of them, I think it is for many requests but should improve customer service or support.

Ramin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Robly makes our email marketing work easier

Publié le 14/12/2017

Avantages

It makes easy to communicate with our future customers and our existing clients, and it gives us great opportunity to work more effectively about internal and external customers, getting responses is more easy with using Robly. We are using Robly mainly for supply registrations for our groups. It is also useful for sharing new events. It's can be suit perfectly for every company.

Inconvénients

Personalization of outgoing emails would be perfect. I would like to see more text font styles and flexible templates and better design to work. Overall interface is friendly, but they never changed its design. And customer support needs some updates.

Ramon
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's easy to use and it's our email tool

Publié le 17/10/2018

Avantages

The analyzes with this application are excellent, and consider reducing the cancellations of our subscribers, this platform is much more stable than others that we have used, it is not blocked and can customize a large amount of data.

Inconvénients

Robly does not offer initiation of different sessions, but we must all enter from the same user, nor does it offer the ability to create established palettes, for which each user must configure the email for each element.

Marnee
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to make beautiful posts

Publié le 21/12/2020

We had too many people to reach out individually to them all; Robly helped us group them and saved us time.

Avantages

How easy it is to add pictures, colors, buttons, etc. to create a visually appealing newsletter or email campaign.

Inconvénients

It doesn't offer automation options, this was the biggest down-side for us.

Alternatives envisagées

Ontraport

Pourquoi passer à Robly

A marketing person recommended Robly to us.
Paula
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Robly in spite of a malfunction in phones, works well on desktop.

Publié le 18/04/2018

Avantages

The best thing that Robly has is that you can connect with the social network Facebook, this has been a very good implementation because you can also automatically send information about any campaign, to colleagues who have added to your social network.

Inconvénients

It has a malfunction to create campaigns from mobile devices, since it does not allow a campaign with a good design and it must have very little information for the client.

Dimitri
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Its a Breeze

Publié le 26/06/2018

Avantages

It allows me to be creative, yet providing me with temples to enhance my creativity. It's so very easy to use coming from never using an email marketing campaign tool. I began my interest in email marketing with a different company, and after youtube video night after night for a week I quickly gave up. I searched for options and this cute little Robly bird came up and its been bliss since the start. The customer service is a pleasure and my back office is incredibly simple to figure out and send emails out I create my campaigns happily, not to mention my fellow business friends are amazed at what I come up with and the feedback from my customers is very exciting, I look forward to everyone's response when i send out a Robly campaign.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more temple selections, or that they would get fun and creative like Yahoo stationary's do.

Katiuska

Sencibility to Marketing emails

Publié le 18/07/2018

Avantages

Something I really like about Robly is that we save a lot of time when using it since it is fundamental to implement this software because when sending emails it is done quickly, it is very efficient and practical.

Inconvénients

What I do not like about Robly is security, I think that is something that should be improved for a higher performance of the software.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Robly review

Publié le 30/09/2019

Robly is great for sending out emails to your customers. Scheduling emails and interactive responses are easy to set up and the customers like them.

Avantages

Robly is very easy to use, has a great selection of templates and a clean interface. Customer service is very helpful and fast at responding. The platform doesn't crash and I particularly like the analytics.

Inconvénients

It's a great software but a bit on the pricey side, which makes it less than ideal for small businesses on a budget.