44 avis

ScheduleAnywhere

Logiciel de planning du personnel en ligne

4,6 /5 (44 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
44 avis
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great tool

Publié le 23/07/2018

Avantages

I used this awesome tool to schedule 12 hr shifts for an organization with over 30 employees. Never had an issue knowing who was on night shift or on call.

Inconvénients

On the administrative side, it didn't alert users if their schedule was changed unknowingly. This resulted in more than one close call in someone missing a shift.

Sarah M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Only one problem.

Publié le 12/03/2018

Please, add a way for time accrued/time requests off auditing (so employees know their leave balances and cannot put in for time off past their accrued current accrual balances).

Avantages

Employees can view personal schedule in several length variations; ability to see availability of open vacation slots.

Inconvénients

Schedule Anywhere needs an accrual (vacation, compensation time, sick etc.) self-audit capacity; because Schedule Anywhere lacks this capacity, our facility has DOWNGRADED to a 1990's scheduling software program that really lacks clarity and efficiency.

Ramon T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 24/12/2018

Kristi M.

Great Scheduling Tool

Publié le 19/05/2020

I supervise over 75 staff so Schedule Anywhere is easy to use and see very quickly who is working where.

Avantages

You can use Schedule Anywhere at work, home or on your phone. Easy to make changes and for staff to put in schedule requests.

Inconvénients

On your phone it is a little more difficult to utilize all the functions. If you ar scheduled on multiple units it is hard to check that.

Melissa E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Their Customer Service is outstanding, the software helps our company on so many positive...

Publié le 15/06/2017

online accessibility for our employees. Its much easier to organize, keep track and create our daily, weekly and monthly schedules!

Avantages

I like the ease of creating and navigating a schedule. It has boosted the efficiency of my job immensely! With the upgrade the weeks are separated so its easy to input schedules for the entire month and multiple personnel!

Inconvénients

The only thing I like least about this software is that the app does not allow you to view schedules by department and employee per day.

Delores H.

Clinical Strategic Goals/EHS

Publié le 01/04/2016

Until purchasing the schedule anywhere software we were doing our scheduling on Excel. Our schedules change daily and this was very time consuming. By using the schedule anywhere it has allowed us to cut down on the time spent updating schedules. We post our schedules 5 weeks in advance and this makes it very easy to update and select weeks we want to post. I love the messaging option. In the past we would copy the Excel and email to each staff member as changes occurred. Now they can get updates on their cell phones and email which is a great time saver. It also allows our per diems to submit their schedule requests here rather than submitting a form for approval. We will be using this for our flu clinic program for the first time this year. We have about 100 staff who are moved around daily and sometimes hourly and was again done in Excel, by having this tool, this is going to make that process so much easier with less confusion on where people are scheduled. The system is easy to learn, very user friendly. The 2 training sessions were helpful and I was able to create my schedules that same day with ease. The feedback from the staff has been great, everyone seems to be happy with it and have had no complaints! I wished we'd purchased it long ago.

• Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to navigate scheduling tool

Publié le 20/12/2018

Avantages

I love the mobile app version of Schedule Anywhere. It allows me to look at my schedule and my coworkers' schedules at the touch of a finger. It's extremely easy to use.

Inconvénients

I wish this app would have an option to sync with Google Calendars. I use Google Calendar for all my personal events, and I wish I could upload my work events into my calendar - I currently enter them manually every month.

• Secteur d'activité: Psychologie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Helping make moves!

Publié le 25/09/2018

Avantages

Schedule Anywhere has been an assest to our programs and agency in whole. From an administrative perspective, extremely helpful and efficient.

Inconvénients

From my perspective I do not have cons. I need results/reports and they are retrieved and produced in a snap.

Ellen M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

1st Review of Scheduling Software

Publié le 03/08/2016

very comprehensive and thorough training prior to going live. Support as needed. Fairly intuitive software.

Avantages

Has what is used more frequently easily accessible to the user. Staff find it very easy to understand and use. There was little to no problem with transition to this software for management or staff.

Inconvénients

I would like a 2 month or so follow up to review things that are used less frequently such as reports.

Rance R.

Hospital Review of ScheduleAnywhere

Publié le 04/01/2016

Avantages

I work for a rural hospital and have been scheduling nurses for shift work for over 10-years. This is by far the easiest and most user friendly scheduling application I've ever used. I makes scheduling for my Emergency Department, Med/Surg Department, Surgical Service Department, and Physicians Clinic scheduling a breeze and allows me to communicate scheduling needs with my staff very easy.

Inconvénients

The initial setup or building a schedule for the first time can be a little time consuming but once your schedules are built they are easy to maintain.

Kassi S.

Schedule Anywhere Review

Publié le 07/05/2021

I have a lot on my wish-list, but overall I am genuinely satisfied with SA. It has made life so much easier than having to make schedules on Excel spreadsheets like we used to do in the past. The cost is reasonable and definitely worth it.

Avantages

--We like the fact that it can be well displayed on the computer, but then also has an App so you can see the schedule on the run.
--Being able to use Highlighters and change colors of fonts for different shifts.
--Having a "Today" button on the drop down calendar. (That suggestion was from me and one of my co-workers!)
--Quick, friendly responses from my Account Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
--Easy to use functionality and features.

Inconvénients

--I know there are buttons, but it would be better if we could use keyboard functions to Copy and Paste.
--It would be nice if the current day Column was highlighted in some way so it makes the current shifts/day stand out from the rest of the week that's being viewed.
--I hate that in order to move from one schedule to the next I have to use a Drop Down. It would be better to have buttons across the top so it would be one easy click to go back and forth between schedules.
--Add an "Explanation" to a schedule should also add it to the Master schedule. It's annoying that if I mark scheduled PTO on a specific schedule, I also have to go into the Master to make it have the Explanation as well.
--I know its all about security, but the multiple clicks and screens to Log-In is annoying and time consuming.
--I've asked for this before: it would be REALLY nice to have a button that does a "SWAP". Quite often I move two staff members to optimize their assignments and if I could just click on two shifts & then click SWAP it would be amazing!!!!!
--It would be really nice to have an UNDO button. Once you erase a shift, that info is gone and it can be very time consuming to figure out what shift you accidently removed.

--The App could definitely be improved. Simply having a list of people and their shift/position is weak. It could be displayed so much better, but the content seems cheap and like old technology.

Kathryn N.

Schedule Anywhere use for Emergency Room Staffing/Scheduling

Publié le 10/05/2021

We went from paper scheduling to online scheduling with Schedule Anywhere so it has been a definite improvement. Like all software programs, I do feel like there is room for improvement.

Avantages

I like the accessibility of being able to access the schedule from anywhere and submit changes/requests with just the use of my phone!

Inconvénients

As a supervisor, I wish we could "hide" the schedule from staff when we are working/creating a schedule and then "post" it and make it visible to staff when we are done with it.

Jacob L.

schedule anywhere review

Publié le 10/05/2021

Avantages

Trading shifts amongst each other- automatically with supervisor approval was convenient.

Inconvénients

We have a large department of approximately 200 employees, and when balancing a schedule it would have been nice to see the coverage watch in every section of the schedule, so if that could always be at the bottom part of the screen even if you are at the top of the schedule, or middle or bottom.

Lori B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Avera@Home Review

Publié le 07/05/2021

Avantages

I like that everything is located in one place. It is relatively easy to add and delete employees from the schedule. I like that I am able to pull up my screen and see an entire 6 week schedule at a glance. It's great to be able to add in all the different types of shifts.

Inconvénients

I wish I didn't have to go through so many clicks to change a shift in an employees schedule. I wish if when I clicked on a box in there schedule I could just click select shift and be able to select a new shift without having to first clear the shift.

Carolyn P.

Schedule Anywhere

Publié le 06/05/2021

We have enjoyed having the abitily to see schedules from home for submitting requests and trading shifts.

Avantages

I like the ability to have all requests submit electronically rather than piles of paper

Inconvénients

I am not a fan of the mobile app. It is too limited in views. Would like it to look and function more like the desktop application. Would be much easier to submit request if it functioned like the desktop

Wallace C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

Awesome Product For Ease of Scheduling

Publié le 06/05/2021

24/7 scheduling for staff of 25 security officers. Works fantastic and all employees readily accepted it.

Avantages

Always works. Never any down time. All staff were easily trained and love it

Inconvénients

Would like to see the mobile version have the ability to create messages to employees for shift work.

Natasha S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Getting better all the time but room to improve

Avantages

This software is easy to individualize to each specific unit, is intuitive, and has been easy for even the least technologically savvy staff to adapt.

Inconvénients

I would love to see a mass message feature available to staff without making them managers of the actual schedule
OR
the ability to limit access of managers to a certain date range of the schedule

Nicolle S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Schedule Anywhere - super helpful to end user staff

Great.

Avantages

ability for staff to see their schedule from home electronically

Inconvénients

complicated set up - not enough tools/education about how to set up employees new and leaving employees. need more help learning how to do maintenance on the department level of SA

Amber H.

Supervisor

Avantages

staff can see schedule on their phone and can enter their schedule/trades from home

Inconvénients

Difficult for staff to trade shifts that overlap., example dayshift to a night shift. They still have to hand in a paper request.

Tara M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Like but...

Avantages

Easy to use and organize the schedule. I love being able to get into the schedule anywhere I am at.

Inconvénients

I wish there was an easier way to put on extra shifts for employees to be able to see and pick up. Also, having the capability of picking when start time for a day is. App could use some revamping as well to be more friendly.

Tracy R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

The Heart of NYC Ferry

Avantages

All the features the best on the market

Drop and drag shifts
right click for cut and paste
An UNDO Button.

Amy H.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

feedback

Publié le 12/05/2021

Team satisfaction having the schedule available to them at all times

Avantages

product is easy to use. Staff love the ability to have it available to them at all times through the cell phone applications

Inconvénients

*unable to print a copy of the schedule without having to copy/paste into a Microsoft Word document.

Madyson E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Schedule Anywhere

Publié le 18/06/2019

Avantages

Schedule Anywhere makes scheduling easy! We have full-time, part-time and equipment scheduling on SA and we love it. It is quick to access online and easy to use and read.

Inconvénients

On the mobile app, you have to click through a few pages to find what you are looking for based on who you are. And on the web based site, you can't click off of the page and then click page to it without being automatically logged out. Other than silly little things like that, it's great!

Jason A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Forces de l'ordre

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good product but not the easiest to work with

Publié le 11/05/2021

The program does its job for us. I wish it would speak with Google calendar and other scheduling programs.

Avantages

We have several different shifts and units. Schedule Anywhere allows us to view yearly schedules for our essential employees.

Inconvénients

It can be difficult to use at times. The mobile version needs to be improved. It is basically useless as it stands now.

Peggy J.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Supervisor Food & Nutrition

Very good!

Avantages

I feel that the software is very easy to use.

Inconvénients

I wish that the boxes of the shifts could be bigger and that I could put two shifts in one box. Also, that I would be able to make the schedule itself bigger when I print it out. Also, that the boxes of the shifts could be more freeform to put a text in.