Avis sur OnSemble Intranet Portal

OnSemble Intranet Portal

Employee intranet & collaborative suite with built-in apps

4.7/5 (14 avis)

We are a lover of the intranet ( OnSemble!)

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a great product for any sized organization! Keeps us " on the same page" with our employees!

Avantages

We love how easy it is for us to use, being a smaller organization but growing organization it keeps us connected to all employees. not having an IT department or Marketing department its so simple for us to use and create and be innovative. Our staff loves how easy it is to use, and we love having fun and making it exciting for the staff. Easy to keep documents in one place and update them on the spot when new documents arise. Easy to get all the information you need in one spot. Personally for me, i love that I can make my own pages and have a "traveling desk" so no matter what office I am in, I am able to access almost everything I need by just logging into the portal. We also use it for openness of our organization giving the staff insight into the financials of the organization. We love love love the Portal

Inconvénients

Sometimes it has bugs would be my con, however the support we get when this happens is quick and effective!!!

OnSemble as an Internal Marketing Tool

Publié le 19.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use OnSemble as our internal marketing communication and resource for employees to find any internal forms, procedures, info on products, training, and much more. The more that we do get employee buy-in to using it, the more we discover that we can do with it. I do feel that Passageways is constantly trying to update the features and functionality, and they definitely have some fabulous customer service! Anything I have ever needed or didn't understand, I've gotten exceptional support on from their team.

Avantages

What I like the most is all of the different functions and uses for managing content and forming communication that you can use it for, you don't have to use them all, but they are available for when the product grows and your institution grows and you can add on more things as your needs change.

Inconvénients

Really the only thing that I don't like about it is something that is in the process of being updated, which is that the portal is not currently responsive. We have people in our organization that have many different size screens and resolutions, so no one layout fits them all well.

Passageways OnSemble Review

Publié le 21.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

1. Overall Quality - We've had the Employee Portal for a very long time. We've seen different versions come and go.

2. Ease of Use - Super easy and friendly web interface. Don't need to be an HTML expert to customize the Portal.

3. Features & Functionality - Has everything we need internally from Employee Directory, procedures, to Helpdesk.

4. Customer Support - Is the best. Always willing to assist whether it be by phone or email. Definitely the best service out there!

5. Value for Money - Very affordable and the ROI is very much worth it

1 stop shop for all of our internal needs

Inconvénients

Nicer navigation/theme icons. I'm currently customizing our Portal with icons I get from a 3rd party. How about having an icon library where we could choose which navigation icons to use for our layout.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The people at Passageways, from the CSMs to the tech support staff are AWESOME.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Avantages

I love that the possibilities nearly endless. How my portal looks and feels is completely up to me. I love that when I have a question, i can always get a quick answer from Tech support, without them making me feel like an idiot or that I am bothering them.

Inconvénients

Ha! Its the same as the most in some respect. Starting with a completely blank page is so intimidating. I think it wouldve been easier for us during the initial design if we had a few pre-built templates to choose from that we then could've customized. The modules that are configured within the island itself are definitely easier for novices.
I would really like better control of permissions. For instance, I would like to have permissions for a particular page rather than the entire workgroup. Possibly even specific islands within specific pages. I would like for more customization that it currently controlled by a CSS to be integrated into the portal so that people without design experience can more easily make those custom changes.

OnSemble and the Passageways Team Are Just What We Needed

Publié le 27.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

OnSemble is exactly what we needed to create a more engaging, interactive portal for our employees. We have been able to build and maintain our portal, even those of us without a high amount of technical know-how, thanks to the simple-to-use design and the unsurpassed support from the Passageways team.

Avantages

You don't have to have an education background in software to learn & manage the product effectively. Which also means that managing this is not time consuming. Also when we have ideas and suggestions Passageways is very open to them, asks questions to understand & works to include the new features or make the improvements you suggest.

Inconvénients

At times some of the modules or islands don't function as simple or as straight forward as you would expect. But, as long as you share your frustration or suggestions for improvements with Passageways they do what they can to improve it to your satisfaction.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

OnSemble has been an amazing tool for our bank to unify employees and build a strong culture.

Publié le 18.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The primary benefits have been culture building and information dissemination. This has cultivated a family atmosphere among employees at all levels of the bank and pushed us forward in accomplishing organizational goals.

Avantages

We love that OnSemble allows us to connect every employee across the bank from tellers all the way up to our executives. Employees feel more involved in each others' lives which cultivates a sense of family and increases buy-in across the board for our bank's mission and vision.

Inconvénients

We have no complaints. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic and Passageways is a top notch company. As we move forward, we will definitely continue with them.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great support and easy for anyone of any skill level to create a great portal

Publié le 21.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Staff engagement and increased employee recognition. Reduced paper, servers, and email.

Avantages

Many features allows for us to engage staff at all levels-it's so easy to use that we have a whole team who contributes to the content, look, and feel. The ease of use allows us to easily change up the theme for holidays, special events, or just because!

Inconvénients

Nothing about the product to not like! It would be great if more clients could be engaged in the community to share tips, tricks, and ideas

Release easy to install.

Publié le 19.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great for new hires to learn about products and services. Easy to locate staff - phone data. Centralized location for documents.

Avantages

Centralized location for staff to get what they need. Able to get forms / documents / employee data / etc.

Inconvénients

Had to delete Islands no longer supported. Had issue with form links but that was resolved with WebEx.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The OnSemble platform is easy to use and support. Passageways staff are always there to help.

Avantages

The biggest benefit to using this software is a simple consistent layout. It makes training staff quick and easy.

Inconvénients

The alerts and notifications section can only be set at the user level. It was one of the biggest complaints during implementation.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great value for the money. Don't overpay for a big enterprise monster (Jive) that is to complex.

Publié le 17.05.2017

Avantages

Great people to work with. Great value for the money. It's not an overly complex platform but does everything you need an employee intranet portal to do. And they keep adding more modules all the time.

Support client

Excellent, OnSemble has enabled communication in our organization in multiple avenues

Communication!!

Avantages

Ease of use. It is extremely user friendly, anyone with minimal computer knowledge can create pages without any issue

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The team at Passageways is the best in the business.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19.05.2017

Avantages

The software is intuitive and user friendly with great graphics to match. Implementation is relatively easy which makes overall adoption effortless.

Inconvénients

Having a mobile version will help with adoption for millennial employees. Being able to access the portal from remote locations will allow users to engage in employee recognition no matter where they are.

Support client

Great for organizations with limited resources

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 17.05.2018

Avantages

It is easy-to-use for organizations that are strapped for resources (in regards to time constraints and web design talent).

Inconvénients

While OnSemble does offer a lot of features, there are some islands that could be added or improved, and I would like to see even more control over the look and feel without digging into the CSS.

Support client

Over the years it has become easier and engaging for users.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 17.05.2017

Avantages

That you can make information engaging and sharing keeping everyone up to date. Board members can use and keep up to date.