Bookwhen

Système de réservation en ligne flexible pour les PME

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

176 avis

Elizabeth Anne
Elizabeth Anne

• Support client

Just what I needed for my jewellery classes

Publié le 07/07/2018

Avantages

Easy to use for both administrators and customers. Really like that you can set up repeating events with ease. This software has made my bookings a breeze. Great customer service too.

Inconvénients

I don't think there's much I don't like about bookwhen. It ticks all the boxes for my business needs.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks for the great review Elizabeth Anne, and for being such a committed long term customer :) Here's to many more years of jewellery classes!

Jo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bookwhen is the best customer service I've ever experienced

Publié le 19/07/2022

My website looks organised and attractive due to the Bookwhen layout and I have become better at getting back to clients quickly as I can look up information for them on their bookings by accessing Bookwhen from my computer or mobile

Avantages

The integration with my existing business processes was easy. Finding your way around the software is mostly instinctual but for the times when it isn't there are very well written guides and Monday to Friday there are a team of experts that can help you.

I love having everything in one place. My registers, customer information, booking information, waiting lists, fitness tips, what to bring, directions, disclaimers, terms and conditions etc etc. It's helped me become an organised person and deliver a better service.

Inconvénients

When I am running courses I often run the majority of events as Zoom classes and the others as video classes. I wish I could set this up so that customers can instantly see which ones will be which but as soon as I select Zoom or Youtube it was make all the events one or the other. In the course description I get round this by stating that some of the events will be soon and some will be video classes.

Bradley
Bradley
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Helped for a good period of time

Publié le 27/11/2018

Avantages

Simple and works well on a laptop and mobile devices.

Inconvénients

Was promised a lot, most membership options however after waiting and being assured it was "one the way" never happened despite promises. Had to move elsewhere.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Hi Bradley! Thank you for taking the time to review Bookwhen, we really appreciate your feedback and are always looking at where we can improve, with memberships being one of those areas! Memberships are a big priority for Bookwhen in 2019 and we're committed to delivering them then. Jenny

Wendy

Fantastic Customer Support

Publié le 04/05/2020

I started using Bookwhen to schedule and administer Pilates, where clients must pay in advance for class, and which I keep to a limited number of participants. Bookwhen has been really powerful for me in lockdown - the integration with Zoom and YouTube has just made the logistics and admin for live stream and videoed fitness classes: I can offer my clients bundles of classes through different channels that I wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

Avantages

Very intuitive; lots of guidance and advice available, and the Customer Service is so prompt and helpful. I use it for booking/payment of Fitness classes and it feels much more professional than manually administering customer contact. I love the automated email reminders. Overall, it is so easy to set up. And the monthly fee is scalable, so I started off with a free trial, and then the most basic offer, and have moved up as I have learned what more the software can offer.

Inconvénients

The way that customers book - the steps involved in selecting each session individually - is the only thing I can think of. And none of my customers have complained, so this is being really picky!

Alternatives envisagées

Eventbrite

That's great to hear you found us professional and intuitive! Thanks Wendy! Jen

Kimberlee
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

BOOKING SYSTEM EXCELLENCE

Publié le 16/01/2017

I considered many different booking systems for my fitness business - but none of them offered the simplicity and user clarity that Bookwhen does. I can create recurring events with customer payment facilities attached easily, run detailed reports to understand booking trends, collect customer information for mail outs. Bookwhen even offers creativity to make the customer facing pages the same colours as my brand, upload my company logo, attachments, feature social media buttons etc.
Bookwhen's own features even prompt me to gear my business in new ways: various ticket types offer the ability to sell to the customer in various avenues, without over-complicating things. Even when I wanted to offer a commission-based element to my business that they didn't already support, I approached the team to see if they would code something specifically to support my business needs and together we made it happen. This sort of service is second to none.
The best part is that anytime I've ever needed support (which is a lot) I can use the instant chat feature, email and even call the support team to get approachable service and considered help.
Within 2 years using Bookwhen my business had grown from a sole trader to a large limited company - without such a fluid booking ability for my customers this would have never been possible.
The subscription price is competitive and the features and service are top notch, I fully recommend Bookwhen.

Avantages

Its simple to understand, offers lots of features, its support team is always available.

Nothing.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks for the review, Kim! It's been so exciting watching Bounce go from strength to strength with bookwhen - you're scaling so fast now! A great partnership where you've really helped us with innovation on the software. All the best for 2017!

Kelsey
Kelsey
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Really flexible for a variety of businesses, useful for scheduling with different types of...

Publié le 07/06/2017

Super flexible. Schedule what you want, with the types of tickets you want, with the information you want without much fuss.

Avantages

I like Bookwhen because I sought it out to deal with a client who runs a business that deals with pet transport adoptions. They coordinate a drive up from the south to New England every 2 weeks, and need to register all of the information about the animals (where they're going, their health records, etc) and also assure that each dog has an appropriately sized kennel on the van. It's a little confusing, but because of the nature of the business, it's really important that everything be done safely and efficiently. Bookwhen allows us to set up transports, register the dogs, and take down information not only on the rescue the dog is coming from but also their new home. I use Bookwhen for some other, routine businesses that need yoga classes or other things run, but ultimately what keeps me recommending them for scheduling is that Bookwhen works for complicated businesses who need to take in a lot of info from customers, customers need different "seats" (crate sizes) and sometimes other information at intake. Bookwhen allows for _all_ of it, which is the best possible scenario for us.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks for the review, Kelsey. It's great to hear our flexibility was put to good use. I think this is one of the unique uses for the system we have! Here's to many more years of transporting pooches :)

Utilisateur vérifié

• Support client

This has been one of the easiest quick wins for my business. It has streamlined my booking...

Avantages

Ease of use, tagging classes to be able to categorise them, the discount functionality, the teams speed of response.

Inconvénients

It is not a difficult system but it can take a few months to iron out any small quirks to make it match your exact business needs.
There are a few minor functionalities that I would like it to have like a client notes section but the team know about this and add it to their list of modifications for the future.
The CSV file it provides me does not give me the exact MI I need so I am having to adapt to it. That said I have not spoken to the team about it so maybe it can be resolved.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thank you for your review! It's so good to hear that you find Bookwhen easy to use and a quick win - that's what we are aiming for! Please do reach out to our support team about your CSV requirements so we can discuss these further. - Jenny

Joel
Joel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent Online Reservation System

Publié le 23/06/2020

Overall we love Book When. It is a great product at a solid price. I can't recommend them enough.

Avantages

Man, we were so happy to find BookWhen.com. We had an immediate need to apply a software reservation system for a client and manage it for them. They were starting from scratch and didn't have anything in mind. We looked around are really loved BookWhen.com. The software is easy to use, the implementation for our first event took less than 30 minutes total, that is with us learning how it worked to getting the links online where our users could reserve tickets for our event.

It integrated perfectly with Stripe payments which we were already using. Payments taken through it worked perfectly.

Inconvénients

We can't find an easy way to take a deposit payment for an event and then have the user pay off the balance at a later date. The only way we have found to do this so far is to either create a "deposit event" and then a hidden pay your balance event, or we ask the user to make a payment through our standard gateway form.

While not a huge issue it would be nice to have one payment and page where a user could see their event, along with any deposit(s) they had posted and the remaining balance.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thank you for your feedback Joel! The deposit feature is something we'll be hopefully working on in the future so keep your eyes peeled :-) Jen

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

Excellent software, excellent customer service and excellent value.

Avantages

I like that the software and service charges a flat rate for transactions and not a percentage rate on ticket prices.

Inconvénients

The user flow for admins is a little choppy, including the search functions and calendar views. I think there could be a more intuitive way for the layout of the the settings menus.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks for your feedback on the system and glad to hear you appreciate the transparent, flat monthly fees :)

Based on the consensus from most customers, we'd like to think the system is pretty intuitive already. However, we have actually spent the summer making the system even more intuitive for mobile/tablet users and consolidating some of the admin options into more sensible places. We hope you appreciate the updates and please give us a shout if you have any more suggestions on changes to the system :)

Love from Bookwhen.

Lee
Lee
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

A bit fiddly for the user

Publié le 27/05/2022

Once you know what you're doing, it's a great product - but it definitely needs some work on the user interface to add calendar links and to be able to cancel booking easily.

Avantages

Integrated seamlessly into a Squarespace website I built. Looks very slick and scrolls with the page.

Inconvénients

As. user it has 2 main flaws. 1. bookings for online events, when you add the event to your calendar, there's no link. You need to go to your email to link to the event online. 2. when you cancel an event it can be a bit of a maze to actually find your booking and cancel it. It's not at all obvious. I know my client has had lots of complaints about people not being able to cancel her classes.

Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Tremendously flexible booking application

Publié le 08/05/2021

From the very beginning Bookwhen and it’s founders were very easy to communicate with and helped me understand how to interface easily between my web site, the application, and getting payment to my account, and providing a completely flexible data search system in order to find previous orders, edit events, and put together client mail lists. I still believe it is one of the best, and least costly booking system available.

Avantages

Always allows me to set an ongoing schedule, but also gives me ability to change daily bookings on the fly from my mobile phone instantaneous if needed. I have been a Bookwhen user for over ten years and it has really helped me manage my client bookings seamlessly allowing me to focus on taking care of clients.

Inconvénients

I can’t of anything pg that I would change about Bookwhen.

Christian
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy setup, reduces admin, excellent support.

Publié le 27/06/2019

Very good. The staff were fantastic, and their support articles were very well set up.

Avantages

We used it to run training for hundreds of employees, and it made it much easier, as they could pick a time that suited them and also manage their booking (reschedule mostly) which lifted the burden of admin off ourselves. Also handy features like automatic reminder emails the day before training, and the ability to export the data gathered during booking (email addresses used for follow up material and surveys).

The Bookwhen staff are also brilliant, they have always replied in a quick and friendly manner with relevant information. This gave me confidence when I was asked tough questions about data security etc, that they could provide the answers immediately and a link to the information on their website for senior stakeholders to read themselves.

I would highly recommend this service to anyone, big or small.

Inconvénients

Nothing, it is easy to use. I suppose there could be some limitations if you have very advanced requirements, but then you probably wouldn't be looking for a service like this.

Réponse de Bookwhen

What an incredible review, thank you so much Christian! We really appreciate the detail you've gone into, as this will help lots of other businesses to choose the right product for them. Here's to many more years of working together, and to the success of your business! - Jenny

Rosalyn

Simple scheduling software platform

Publié le 20/10/2022

Very satisfied and they are adding new features all the time

Very satisfied and they are adding new features all the time

Avantages

Simply easy to set up and administrate and reliable with the Best Customer Service team who always assist with kind efficiency

Inconvénients

The calendar displays day by day in a vertical scroll down format and a monthly view could be useful

Alternatives envisagées

Calendly

Pourquoi passer à Bookwhen

It’s based in UK like my biz
Catherine

• Support client

Once you have learnt how to use it it is great

Avantages

The capturing of data for enrolment means that parents do not have to write on the enrolment forms. We can easily see how many bookings we have and comunicate with them

Inconvénients

The Waitlist function can't have an extra question the birth of your baby. We need this function to be able to see what other groups babies and their parents can join

Réponse de Bookwhen

Hi Catherine, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review, we really appreciate it!

Glad to hear that you are generally happy with Bookwhen. As I understand your point regarding the waiting list, you would like a qualification question so you can see if it is possible to book parents onto other events when their chosen one is not available? This is certainly something we could look into.

We strive to continually innovate and introduce new features whenever we can so thanks again for your invaluable feedback!

Kelly

Great Product!

Publié le 20/11/2018

We schedule all of our companies events through Bookwhen and are very pleased with this software. The software is fast, reliable and easy to use and customize. Plus, the prices are great!

Avantages

I like that Bookwhen is easy to use, allows for customization and is affordable.

Inconvénients

We like just about everything about this software. The only thing we would change is allow for duplicate emails when registering guests.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Hi Kelly, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review.

Glad to hear that you are happy with Bookwhen!

Thanks also for your comment regarding allowing duplicate emails when registering guests, I have passed this on to our development team for consideration.

Your feedback is invaluable to improving Bookwhen so please do let me know if you think of anything else you would like to see.

Liz

Love it

Avantages

I absolutely adore this booking system. It is super easy to use and is great value for money. It is easy to set everything up and take payment online or cash payments. Groups of bookings is possible, continual bookings and course bookings are available.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to see past bookings for longer periods of time. Being able to see bookings from a month ago would be fantastic and a way of printing out the booking sheet with contact details of my clients would be great too. I don't know if this is already an option and I just haven't found it yet.

Hi Liz,

Thanks very much for the love - much appreciated! I'm glad to say you can view bookings from the past and attendee sheets too - this has always been the case from day 1 with the system. You can consult our support library at support.bookwhen.com to find out more :)

Thanks for using Bookwhen!

Renee

• Support client

It works perfect for my small business.

Avantages

I like the ease of use for my side and the customers side as well. Also the charge for using the service is affordable.

Inconvénients

Wish I could sell products on it. I would sell my artwork products. Once in awhile when a customer cancels a class it does not refund their money.

Hi Renee,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, we really appreciate it! Glad to hear that Bookwhen works well for you and your customers.

You can refund your customers through your payment gateway (Stripe, Paypal, Worldpay) but unfortunately we cannot push this through for you. However, I have noted your comments on this and your wish to sell products through Bookwhen (if the products you sell are similar you could set up a separate ticket for them, but this wouldn't work for unique items).

We are continually innovating and looking for the next feature to add so let me know if there is anything else you need.

Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple, easy to manage & integrate into payments

Publié le 26/03/2020

It’s got better over the 12 years we’ve been using it.
It’s great that we don’t have to run any...

It’s got better over the 12 years we’ve been using it.
It’s great that we don’t have to run any software on our own systems.

Avantages

Easy to add new courses and see who is attending via the integration into our calendar.
Love the integration with Stripe for payments.

Inconvénients

Like all software, I would like some additional features, the main one being split payments through Stripe via Klarna. The other is the ability to automatically send out a post course email.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks so much for your review Simon! It's great to hear love the Stripe integration :-)

Jen

Andrea
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Overall an excellent product, affordable option for small and tiny businesses

Avantages

The cost: I teach CPR as a hobby and net profit is only a few hundred a year. Bookwhen has been an excellent low cost option that meets my needs well. My customers can pay online if they want, they can see my scheduled classes and the details and locations for those classes.

Inconvénients

Just minor things: There is a little bit of confusion when there is the option to pay at class - the checkmark to pay later is kind of buried for the user. Also, some of the more advanced scheduling could be a little smoother, but overall it's very good.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks for the review, Andrea! We'd like to think the 'pay later' option is as prominent as the online payment option when activated. You could maybe consider adding some more text to the offline payment instructions to make it clearer? We'd love to hear your feedback on the advanced scheduling too - we're always looking to optimise.

Thanks for being such a committed Bookwhen customer! Here's to many more years of CPR training.

Hazel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Works well, customers like to use it

Publié le 09/12/2022

It saved me time, it meant more reliable income for the business as people booked in advance, and over time gave me enough information about regular bookings to be able to give up my ‘day job’ and just teach pilates (using bookwhen as our booking software.)

Avantages

The software works well for customers, they can book smoothly. It reduced the amount of time I spent on admin.

Inconvénients

The one problem I had with the software (no class swaps) is now fixed. As an entry level software, I’d highly recommend bookwhen.

Lucie
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Fantastic Customer Service

Publié le 18/01/2017

The book when team are always on hand to offer fantastic help and customer service without making you feel inept! The 'new' version is very easy to use with a great looking customer interface. There are a couple of things that could be improved or added but the team are always welcome to feedback. Very happy and suits my small business perfectly!

Avantages

Lovely interface, helpful staff and good value for money

Inconvénients

Exporting lists to excel etc is untidy so end up having to do copy and paste which is dull and time consuming, hard to search back for particular customers e.g. by name.

Hi Lucie,

Thanks very much for your positive review :) To address your points:

- We do have an attendee sheet function. I'm not sure if you're aware? This would save having to rely on booking exports from the system.
- The homepage allows you to customise colour, header image, logo and add a title and text about your offering. You can also include business contact details in the footer. This is similar to business profiles on other websites. However if you think there's some more adaptability we could incorporate into the public page then please let us know.
- In terms of monthly bookings you're a relatively light user of the system, so I'm surprised we haven't already offered you a discounted upgrade for the features you mention! Please get in touch with us and we'll sort this out :)

Thanks, Luke

Justin
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Couldn't function without this product!

Publié le 12/01/2017

We discovered Bookwhen 5 years ago by chance, and have been using it every since to book learners onto courses for several of our clients. We simply couldn't run elements of our business without it and it has helped us to sell courses by providing the booking system from Bookwhen. The Customer Support is excellent, always responding to help and often doing what you needed to do there and then. Highly recommend.

Avantages

ease of use, ability to help run our business

nothing

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks very much Justin - it's a pleasure having you on board :)

Craig
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Bookwhen review

Publié le 07/09/2018

Bookwhen has automated a lot of my booking process and allows my members a number of options when it comes to booking, cancelling or transferring. It also offers us a professional looking booking system that is uniform across the brand.

Avantages

I like the automation of the software. It saves me a lot of extra work, I can just concentrate on what I'm good at, delivering the classes and making my members sweat!

Inconvénients

Takes a little time to get used to. I'm not the greatest with online stuff anyway so it took me a little while to get my head around some of the features but I suppose that's the same with learning anything new.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks very much for the wonderful review, Craig! It's been great watching you scale with our unique franchise function, here's to many more locations launching in the near future :)

Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Just brilliant!

Publié le 20/02/2017

I cannot recommend Bookwhen enough. After spending days trawling through lots of different booking systems, I decided to take the plunge with Bookwhen. It is so very easy to use and is beautifully straight forward! Whenever I have needed to query something, the support team is always there to help and ususally contact me back in a couple of hours. It has been a lifesaver to my business and has meant my admin is not only reduced but recorded. There are so many systems out there but in my opinion Bookwhen is THE best! Others have far too many things to get your head around whereas bookwhen does what it says on the tin. I have shown and recommended Bookwhen to lots of my colleagues, who are also impressed with the service. 5* all the way!

Avantages

Ease of use, simple and straight forward, support access.

None

Réponse de Bookwhen

Thanks for your review, Diane! It's a pleasure to have you on the system :)

Jasmine
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use and good customer service

Publié le 25/02/2020

Keep detailed track of my bookings.

Keep detailed track of my bookings.

Avantages

Great price, as we are an NGO.
I find it easy to use and to keep track of.
I like the customisable functions.

Inconvénients

The interface could be prettier.
I'd love to be able to use my webpage as an interface instead.

Réponse de Bookwhen

Hi Jasmine, thank you so much for leaving us such a great and honest review :-) If you're not using our integrated iFrame on your website yet and are interested, just drop us a message on the live chat so we can talk you through it! - Jenny