74 avis

Play Digital Signage

Logiciel d'affichage dynamique convivial basé dans le cloud.

4,8 /5 (74 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
74 avis
Aaron W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very clean, easy to use product with a fantastic customer support team.

Publié le 26/03/2018

Able to show logos and metrics on our internal screens across the business, ability to finetune playlist schedule (ie. Only company logo after hours)

Remotely able to update screens across different locations without ever needing to leave my desk.

Avantages

Very easy to use, super intuitive, regular updates with new features - I find myself renewed with excitement for this company and product when something new gets added.

Inconvénients

Organisation - I'm a structured folder guy, sometimes I want to group things up more, but that's a personal preference.

What I have found in my time using playsignage is that the team are usually willing and able to bend over backwards to fulfil the demand in a decent amount of time - features that were missing are now implemented because they listen.

Anthony C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

After searching, finally found the signage software we need!

Publié le 23/09/2019

For a long time we had a 9-screen video wall with almost no flexibility in how it showed content. This software has given us the ability of looping Youtube videos, flyers, and other content seamlessly. For us that means better exposure, more engagement, and higher levels of entertainment for our guests.

Avantages

It's the most intuitive and user-friendly software we've used! The editing capabilities and plugins make it easy for us to display various forms of content on our screens. In the past, we've been limited on what we could show which was a poor customer experience for our guests. This software gives us the versatility that we need to really enhance our guest experience.

Inconvénients

The asset directory can get crowded and clunky if we don't keep on top of organizing the files. It'd be helpful to have an expiration date like there is for slides.

Dwayne C.

reliable

Needs more plugins
Library needs more tools

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Dwayne, Thanks for the great review! If you have 5 minutes I would love to hear more about what plugins and tools for the library you think would benefit the user most - You can e-mail me at lars@playsignage.com

Keith W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Better than the rest

Publié le 04/01/2021

We needed to advise our clients of our changing opening times & services offered in this current Covid era & it has allowed us to keep them updated wherever we are.

Avantages

Free single licence, ease of use, features, great support.

Inconvénients

The WIFI connection is not detected automatically & requires setting up in the Linux screen which requires a bit of linux knowledge but much easier with an Ethernet connection.

Dan H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Great Product

Publié le 16/09/2019

Avantages

Play is simple to use and produces a highly polished final product, the support is amazing I just wish more companies took notice how they support their product.
very quick to setup and you can use a multitude of delivery methods to keep initial outlay low, it represents great value.

Inconvénients

not being able to group playlist assets into project folders

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Dan, thanks for an amazing review - Regarding the grouping of Playlist Assets, can you explain what you mean with that? Are you referring to grouping the playlists themselves or assets in the editor?

Benjamin M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great service for a really good price

Publié le 18/07/2019

We switched over to Play Digital Signage because of the flexibility of the service. With new software, you have to learn how to use it. Play Digital Signage is fast to learn with all sorts of handy features that we still keep discovering as we use it more. The customer service was super helpful with troubleshooting and with some features that we didn't know how to use. I would totally recommend it.

Avantages

It's easy to create eye-catching and professional looking slides. The customer service is FAST and responsive.

Inconvénients

The scheduler could be easier to use as it isn't very clear to set up schedules correctly.

Bruce L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive software with fantastic customer service

Publié le 07/10/2020

I had an initial conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] before trying out the software. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and personable, and did not try to "sell me" the product. We discussed it's potential and limitations.
Once I started playing with the software, I had a couple of questions, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was just an email or IM away.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really went above and beyond in helping me out. I am really impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the software and the company.

Avantages

The software is pretty easy to use, I love the drop-in, plug-and-play capabilities. And when things get a little confusing, the customer service is beyond extraordinary, going way and above what you would expect!!

I also really liked the image and video options that come standard with the package.

Inconvénients

I 'm not a fan of the gif's but I'm sure others could find better uses for them than I could.
It would also be nice to be able to edit my playlists from my smartphone, but having a tablet that works, helps tremendously.

Robert B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Extremely well built software!

Publié le 14/10/2020

We use it daily for our adversiting display and information for customers in our lobby.

Avantages

Its stable! Runs great and on many platforms. The admin screens are so easy to use, you don't need training. You can figure out almost everything in 10 minutes of playing with it.

Inconvénients

More advanced tools for the screen and plugins. API for connecting to 3rd party hardware or systems for example; emergency fire or shooter alerts and evuacations.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the review :) We do have an API to control the content on the screens in case you're interested in integrating it with external systems: https://api.playsignage.com/docs

Rob V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazingly easy to deploy with many automatic advanced features

Publié le 04/01/2021

Avantages

After trying various other digital signage software trials, and seeing how complicated they were to learn and deploy, the Play product was a total breath of fresh air !! I almost dismissed it in the beginning because it looked TOO simple. But the advanced features ARE there, and they work. In my case I needed to create a playlist of various WebCam web page links. The WebCam pages are very erratic in their design approaches, but I was able to get them sorted out, PLUS YouTube and Facebook integration - AMAZING.

Inconvénients

Currently my main frustration is that the scripting feature is not available on FireTV or Chromecast, but I do understand its not the fault of the developer, more one of the Andriod application. So far it has not been a real issue.

Jd R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Most Flexible Solution

Publié le 16/10/2019

Avantages

I love the flexibility that Play gives me when creating layouts for the signage. Other solutions were very rigid in the layouts they supported and the ability to share assets between different sign layouts. Plus the price is great! I also love the variety of devices that can be used as players instead of being forced into a proprietary solution.

Inconvénients

Some features aren't the most intuitive to get to, but their support is great in walking you through various steps!

Oak N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, priced right

Publié le 14/08/2019

Avantages

We've been using a commercial package called SuperSign to broadcast to our lobby TV. We used it because for a long time we wanted to display a TV station inside a frame and put a welcome message on the side of the TV to greet people.

It was very complex and a real pain for our receptionists to edit and change when clients came in. So we decided to find a better product and decided we didn't need TV broadcasting.

That opened the field wide up. I found a lot of products that would do the job but many were quite expensive. Play Signage was priced right and free for the first instance so I figured I had nothing to lose but for the cost of buying an Amazon Fire stick to plug into the TV.

I bought one and started configuring the system. I'm big on systems being intuitive and not requiring tutorials for basic functionality. I like to jump right in and if I get frustrated, ask for help or look for something better. In this case, I asked a number of questions to support about what the capabilities of the product were and they were very responsive. When I ran into a couple issues with how to do things, same thing. The best part though was how easy it was to get started and build out the playlist and publish it to the Fire stick and get it displaying on the TV. Super easy and I did that all without assistance. I'm definitely going to be deploying more of these.

Inconvénients

The software is great, but just a general warning about the platform. The Amazon Fire stick is not a powerful platform to run the software from. When I put a "Welcome to" ticker on the bottom of a template, if I play at normal or fast speeds, it stutters when the slides above it change. If action is required for your purposes, you'll want a microcomputer platform instead of the Fire stick, but this is an easy way to test the platform and see if you like it. I put the ticker at slow speed so the stuttering isn't as noticeable and now it's acceptable for our purposes.

Danielle O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easily the most robust solution at this price-point.

Publié le 13/02/2020

As a designer who works remotely, being able to efficiently manage content from the cloud rather than manually juggling flash drives with PowerPoint presentations has been fantastic.

Avantages

Play offers an incredibly robust product at the absolute best price-point available. Customer support is nothing short of outstanding, and the fact that they integrate seamlessly with an extensive list of devices (FireStick, Android, Chrome, Apple, Raspberry Pi, Windows, etc.) and offer a clean intuitive cloud-based editor loaded with plug-ins and easy scheduling, there isn't another solution that even comes close. Play has completely streamlined the way we push content to the displays in our office. And as a designer who works remotely, being able to efficiently manage content from the cloud rather than manually juggling flash drives with PowerPoint presentations has been fantastic.

Inconvénients

I haven't run into any negatives with the software.

Antonio B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Publié le 21/09/2018

I create presentations for our health care facility and often I need a lot of flexibilty combined with easy solutions to make quick, entertaining flyers and event promotions that catch the eyes of our residents and their families. Play is making it easy for me to do my thing without having to rack my brain too much on how to do it. Overall, I think they have a great product worth checking out.

Avantages

Play is easy to use and easy to understand. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out other types of digital signage; but Play is very familiar because of its similarity to Powerpoint. So far, I am able to convert most of the powerpoint slides I have to this program and can build on them quite easily. Nice to find something that is easy to use "right out of the box"

Inconvénients

There are a few features that I loose when converting powerpoint files, but its not all that bad. I have to spend alittle time trying to recreate certain effects; but, some of the extra features like adding a time/date, RSS feeds, and websites make up for what I may have lost.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Antonio, thanks for the great review !

If you have any functionality you think we should add to our road-map, please don't hesitate sending us an e-mail at hello@playsignage.com

Antonio B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Digital signage made easy

Publié le 21/06/2019

I have noticed a marked increase in people interests in the events that we have posted as digital signage in our front lobby. It has piqued many potential customer's interest in our facility and keeps many of our staff and employees in the know about upcoming events and sharing special moments with our visitors. Great stuff.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use the software and to just get started making great digital signage from the time you first install access the program. So many great options and ways to make your content come to life. Best of all, you don't need to be an expert to figure out how to make it work. Even better is the fact that you can work anywhere with internet access and update your signage with just a few clicks of a mouse.

Inconvénients

Only that it is limited by my imagination.

Scott S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Interesting interface and easy to use

Publié le 27/12/2018

While a great alternative to the more basic cloud CMS providers, and less complicated or hardware-dependent than the more expensive ones, there's still some polish needed on the plugins (aesthetically) and a few seemingly basic plugin options missing like news. I'm sure I could brainstorm more ideas for our particular use-case, but I don't know how useful that would be for others... we're a charity just looking to provide something to make our clients' wait time seem shorter. In addition to advertising other local charities, having dynamic content, like "this day in history", "famous quotes" and news makes the screen more engaging and interesting.

Avantages

The ability to create screen content directly along with imported assets is great.

Inconvénients

Lacking in dynamic content options such as news. While some competitors are lacking in the UI department, some have quite the "plugin" or "addon" selection to make up for it. On that note, the ability to use MRSS is great, but for our use-case, the cost to emulate competitors addon-based dynamic content with a 3rd-party feed service makes it cancel out the "1st screen free" benefit.

Plugin suggestion: News from the major networks/outlets and the sub-categories as part of the selection.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

HI Scott, Thanks for the review! We do appreciate any feedback we can get - both for usability, plugins and stuff to make our software easier to navigate in. So any feedback you have please send it to me at lars@playsignage.com.

You have rated us 0 stars for Customer Support - Why is this? Have you emailen us, used the online chat or called ?? What happend ??

Charles N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Simple Use Signage

Publié le 20/05/2019

Provides a professional option to disseminate information to guests in our front office without resorting to printed media. Very easy to configure and implement. Runs 24H a day, 7 days a week and is very stable. Only issues when the internet is slow or down, which is not often. For the small business that only needs 1 screen this really works well for us. As it is slide based anyone who knows PowerPoint can design in it and produce something professional.

Avantages

Everything! Simple to use. Methodical in approach for rollout. For one screen totally free!

Inconvénients

Nothing. Wouldn't use it if it wasn't fit for purpose :)

Mihkel S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pretty much everything we needed to manage my displays

Publié le 06/11/2017

Saves us quite a bit of money and time.

Avantages

Our company has a lot of screens across the city and we can run bigger and smaller campaigns depending on the client's needs. Their pricing is pretty flexible. Depending on the size of the campaign we just pay for the screens that we actually use so it helps us optimize our expenses pretty well. I've used it on some indoor events and its pretty nice when you have one hub where you can just control all your screens.

Inconvénients

Was surprised to find it supporting so many languages, including Estonian (which is only spoken by 1 million people), but the UI is still partially English in a few places. Please fix.

Adam R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing software so easy to use

Publié le 31/10/2019

We searched for a long time to find an easy solution to be able to display notices and announcements of upcoming weekly events as well as a monthly calendar of events by room in the church. We are a small congregation with a very small budget. and being able to have a fully functional software with no annual fee is the best for us. Having access to a support chat that will answer simple questions is over the moon awesome.

Avantages

The best part is there is not a hundred different settings you HAVE to set up every time you want to change a display. there is a lot of control but you can just leave it at the defaults and it will give a satisfactory display. the learning curve is not very steep, if you can build a power point show you can easily use Play digital

Inconvénients

The only con I have run into is that when setting up a schedule and you if you want to say put up the same 5 min playlist every hour there is no button for that. you need to just make a new schedule each time.

Harry F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Sophisticated, yet easy to use signage development

Publié le 10/08/2019

Designing three displays in a visitor center. It was easy to do this without a lot of preplanning. As I worked with the Play Digital Signage editor, I was able to make improvements as I saw how things looked.

Complete functionality
Integrated with other composition products such as Google Slides
Produces a solution that runs on inexpensive controllers

Inconvénients

Editing response time a bit slower than I wanted -- can't be perfect

Michael S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PlaySignage has been a great replacement of PowerPoint for our entry readerboard!

Publié le 05/02/2018

Parents are kept informed of upcoming events

Avantages

The software is easy to use, not a lot of extra options to get in the way. I really like having the assets folders so I can update slides from almost any computer.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to archive a slide for later use instead of just removing it. I would also like to be able to copy a slide from one playlist to another.

Réponse de Play. Traduire en français

Hi Michael, thanks for a great review - we really appreciate you feedback!

Regarding the "archive a slide" ... We're working on slide parking at the moment, so you should expect this in the next release.

Matthew E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fantastic customer support experience

Publié le 07/11/2019

Avantages

Screens and playlists are easy to create.

I had an issue with some scripting for a login and support was fantastic in working with me to get the script working, fantastic experience.

Inconvénients

Some devices do not allow opening a web console but this is a limitation of the device rather than the signage software.

David M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Excellent technical support

Publié le 26/10/2019

Avantages

Playsignage is an excellent digital signage system that is made only better by great technical support. Recently they helped us with a javascript issue over a week-end so we could meet a deadline.

Inconvénients

We like Playsignage and highly recommend it and do not have any negative comments.

Richard J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great bit of software - didn't expect it to be this good!

Publié le 09/09/2019

As a private members club we are trying to communicate better with our members and Play Digital Signage has really helped in getting messages out as members walk past the screen in our foyer. This has generated interest in other activities at the club and also shows we are trying to make our promotions look professional.

Avantages

Free software is often disappointing but not Play Digital Signage. The software is really easy to use - I taught the club pro to use in in less than 5 minutes (no exaggeration!). Easy configuration and easy deployment - what more can you ask for?

Inconvénients

The lack of a recycle bin has caught me out a couple of times, would be a nice feature to have,

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Richard, great idea! I'll add it to our roadmap - Think it's a small job to implement it. And thanks for the great review.

Ben R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Excellent package and service

Publié le 08/05/2019

Very stable, does what it says on the box, the online chat assistance too is very good also and support is crucial with this type of software.

Avantages

Very easy to use interface for editing content. I need this for non-media people to use and it takes a very short amount of time to train them on it

Inconvénients

Haven't found any yet so I'll have to pad this bit out to the min number of characters

Keijo K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super easy infoscreen with great support

Publié le 31/10/2018

Displays info and timetable for students in hallway. Very easy and fast to make changes, if there are need. Changes appear instantly after publishing. Using with Amazon Fire TV stick. Using different playlists with scheduler.

Avantages

Super easy to use. Reliable, no down times and problems. Support is great, had some ideas and they are now all implemented. And it's free for one screen!

Inconvénients

Don't have nothing to complain. It works.