Play Digital Signage

Logiciel d'affichage dynamique convivial basé dans le cloud.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

129 avis

Pierre damien A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

sorry, in French

Publié le 18/01/2022

communication interne, diffusion d'informations classique, message de bienvenue, etc...

Avantages

hyper simple d'accès déployé en quelques minutes

Inconvénients

récupération de données provenant de sources externes
fusion avec ses données
paramétrage d'un écran 1 jour par semaine

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Hi Pierre,

Kevin V.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 25/11/2021

Avantages

super facile à mettre en place permet la gestion PLV dynamique sur mes point de ventes rapide a déployé stable fiable beaucoup de materiel supporté

Inconvénients

une application dédié serait top android /ios

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Hi Kevin, thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Aaron W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very clean, easy to use product with a fantastic customer support team.

Publié le 26/03/2018

Able to show logos and metrics on our internal screens across the business, ability to finetune playlist schedule (ie. Only company logo after hours)

Remotely able to update screens across different locations without ever needing to leave my desk.

Avantages

Very easy to use, super intuitive, regular updates with new features - I find myself renewed with excitement for this company and product when something new gets added.

Inconvénients

Organisation - I'm a structured folder guy, sometimes I want to group things up more, but that's a personal preference.

What I have found in my time using playsignage is that the team are usually willing and able to bend over backwards to fulfil the demand in a decent amount of time - features that were missing are now implemented because they listen.

George Z.
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

I recommend to everyone

Publié le 02/12/2021

This platform gives us the ability to quickly create and publish content on the screens in our facility.

Avantages

The price is the single largest attractor for us. Being able to have pro-rated billing is clutch since we don't have the screens on all the time. The first screen is free which is the one we keep on all the time with general information. We can then easily scale up to as many screens as we need during events.

Inconvénients

Social media integration. There is just a bit lacking from the ease of use and layout options.

ScreenCloud

Pourquoi choisir Play Digital Signage

Price and customer support. Also, it's clear that Play is made by a team of skilled devs but also thoughtful leadership.

Logiciel antérieur

ScreenCloud

Pricing

Hi George,

Thanks for the review - We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I'd be happy to get your input on what we should work on for the social plugins. You can e-mail me at lars@playsignage.com

Dwayne C.

reliable

Needs more plugins
Library needs more tools

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Dwayne, Thanks for the great review! If you have 5 minutes I would love to hear more about what plugins and tools for the library you think would benefit the user most - You can e-mail me at lars@playsignage.com

Kelsey M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love everything about Play Signage!!

Publié le 19/01/2022

I've only called customer service 2 times and each time has been beyond helpful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT was a helper for me today (a login issue due to our emails changing domains) and they were able to help not only quickly but extremely efficiently too.

Avantages

The easy of use. Adding screens and updating the communications slides is wonderful and streamlined. I can rest assured that TV's I cannot physically see are updated! Plus, by using the app on a small computer device (we don't have smart TV's) the communications are displayed 24/7.

Inconvénients

I found connecting to the TV was a bit cumbersome, but this is because we don't have smart TV's. After buying a small computer device, it worked beautifully.

Hi Kelsey,

Dustin H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Interface Bang for your Buck!

Publié le 30/11/2021

Going from a signage company that controlled our content and required us to submit for changes to Play Signage that we control, design and broadcast, is priceless.

Avantages

The familiarity of the interface to my desktop slideshow software is awesome. So easy to put together the slides I need for my displays quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

I would like to drag and drop images directly to a slide from my desktop as opposed to the image asset upload.

Hi Dustin,

Paul H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Easier and Better than a Dedicated Device

Publié le 09/12/2021

We use Play in our store to show product-specific information.

Avantages

The software supports most streaming devices as well as PCs. We run it on a PC on-screen and an Amazon Fire on another one.
Setting up the presentations is relatively easy using a browser-based editor. It is a breeze to push the new content to all or select screens.
I feel that the software will not become obsolete and can evolve as displays get better.

Inconvénients

Setting up default zones on multiple slides for touch screen use is difficult. There should be a template that you can apply.
Getting the best/correct resolution for the screen can be confusing.
The editor is pretty easy to use, much like power-point but has its quirks that take some getting used to.

Yodeck

Pourquoi choisir Play Digital Signage

The Brightsign is a dedicated-hardware device which had extremely difficult to use software and no remote update capabilities.

Play was easier to use.

Hi Paul,

Jess W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Exactly what you're looking for if you work primarily off-site.

Publié le 30/11/2021

Working remotely as a Marketing Director this has solved many of our in-office marketing issues. All of our screens are synced, easy to update, and it is so easy to update specials and flash sales.

Avantages

I like that I can update the signs any time of the day. I work remotely and I appreciate that with this software I don't have to coordinate with a team member over the phone to make sure the software is working, or walking them through how to update it.
The tech support is by far the best I've ever had. The team responds within minutes with very detailed answers to any of my questions. I even had a representative go above and beyond by researching our TV and the player we wanted to use to see if it would be compatible.

Inconvénients

It's a bit of a pain to have to buy a player for every single screen we want to use (not all of our screen are smart TV's). However, I understand why it is that way and couldn't think of a better way to do it.

Hi Jess,

Jackie S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Stonewater Church

Publié le 30/11/2021

We needed the ability to have multiple sites where we could create different groups for management of screens. We also needed the ability for video walls in various formats. Playsignage was great to work with us and help us work through issues along the way.

Avantages

Playsignage is a great product from the ground up. It can be installed on many hardware configurations. The software is versatile and users pick up the management quickly. Pricing is very competitive and support has always been responsive.

Inconvénients

There is not anything that stands out as something we do not like.

Hi Jackie,

Thanks! We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Play Signage customer for years!

Publié le 30/11/2021

No issues whatsoever. We have Play Signage on 6 digital billboards inside our campus.

Avantages

Like an apple product, it just works. Set it and forget it.

Inconvénients

Setting up a new playlist takes some training if you're not used to it, some steps could be eliminated to make it less confusing

Hi,

Mark E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Start small, can scale too.

Publié le 30/11/2021

I have been able to ensure a consistent look and feel to our external and advertising displays, make updates on the fly and used very simple hardware.

Avantages

Play allows me to easily design and deploy digital signs across our coworking spaces.

Inconvénients

The software is very feature-rich, which can be slightly overwhelming when you first get started.

Hi Mark,

Oak N.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, priced right

Publié le 14/08/2019

Avantages

We've been using a commercial package called SuperSign to broadcast to our lobby TV. We used it because for a long time we wanted to display a TV station inside a frame and put a welcome message on the side of the TV to greet people.

It was very complex and a real pain for our receptionists to edit and change when clients came in. So we decided to find a better product and decided we didn't need TV broadcasting.

That opened the field wide up. I found a lot of products that would do the job but many were quite expensive. Play Signage was priced right and free for the first instance so I figured I had nothing to lose but for the cost of buying an Amazon Fire stick to plug into the TV.

I bought one and started configuring the system. I'm big on systems being intuitive and not requiring tutorials for basic functionality. I like to jump right in and if I get frustrated, ask for help or look for something better. In this case, I asked a number of questions to support about what the capabilities of the product were and they were very responsive. When I ran into a couple issues with how to do things, same thing. The best part though was how easy it was to get started and build out the playlist and publish it to the Fire stick and get it displaying on the TV. Super easy and I did that all without assistance. I'm definitely going to be deploying more of these.

Inconvénients

The software is great, but just a general warning about the platform. The Amazon Fire stick is not a powerful platform to run the software from. When I put a "Welcome to" ticker on the bottom of a template, if I play at normal or fast speeds, it stutters when the slides above it change. If action is required for your purposes, you'll want a microcomputer platform instead of the Fire stick, but this is an easy way to test the platform and see if you like it. I put the ticker at slow speed so the stuttering isn't as noticeable and now it's acceptable for our purposes.

Anthony C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

After searching, finally found the signage software we need!

Publié le 23/09/2019

For a long time we had a 9-screen video wall with almost no flexibility in how it showed content. This software has given us the ability of looping Youtube videos, flyers, and other content seamlessly. For us that means better exposure, more engagement, and higher levels of entertainment for our guests.

Avantages

It's the most intuitive and user-friendly software we've used! The editing capabilities and plugins make it easy for us to display various forms of content on our screens. In the past, we've been limited on what we could show which was a poor customer experience for our guests. This software gives us the versatility that we need to really enhance our guest experience.

Inconvénients

The asset directory can get crowded and clunky if we don't keep on top of organizing the files. It'd be helpful to have an expiration date like there is for slides.

FWi, Arreya et Reportex

Pourquoi choisir Play Digital Signage

Most critical reason was cost. Second was the ability to edit without HTML/CSS knowledge.

Logiciel antérieur

Rise Vision

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Cost was the most important reason. Also, another pivotal reason was the ability to test the software independently and without charge for the first screen. This gave us the flexibility of seeing how the software could work for us without committing first financially.
Emma M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to deploy; works as expected

Publié le 26/08/2021

For how inexpensive it is, it's a GREAT product. We looked into Yodeck and ScreenCloud, and we might've gone with them, but we wanted fast and simple and inexpensive deployment. If that's your needs, you can't go wrong with a simple Fire Stick and Play Digital Signage. My boss was very impressed, too!

Avantages

It's so simple to get it set up. I had beautiful digital signage going in about thirty minutes -- and that included the setup of the Amazon Fire Stick, too! I appreciate that it's simple to use but has more bells and whistles still to explore and utilize. I love the ability to schedule a slide for certain time frames. Love that you can do video or images. I believe there's even the ability to add widgets!

Inconvénients

There's a little oddity when slides transition -- particularly with video slides. But cutting down the display time by half a second takes care of that. It also wasn't totally clear to me how to get the content from my computer to the TV the first time (with asset uploads, playlist creation, deployment, etc.). But once I understood it, it was a piece of cake.

ScreenCloud et Yodeck

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Inexpensiveness, ease of deployment, and because you can't test out Yodeck without committing yourself to purchasing their equipment (no returns). Fire Stick and Play made it inexpensive to test and we could always return the Fire Sticks if it didn't work well.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review - We really appreciate you taking time to do this. If you have a few minutes, I'd love to hear what could have changed the 4 stars to 5 stars? You can e-mail me directly at lars@playsignage.com.

Jake T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A wonderful low-budget option with cheap startup costs!

Publié le 12/08/2021

Our company is now able to provide important updates (departments working this weekend, upcoming events, important announcements, etc.) at the snap of a finger to all of our employees. We have over 4 screens and will continue to add more in the future. Managers and HR can update the screens with their own account from their own computers and our employees LOVE the modern entertainment and announcements we have on our screens. It really was a game changer for our company. The VP said these screens make us look like a fortune 500 company, which is so true!

Avantages

The fact that this can be ran off of a fire stick is a game changer. You don't have to purchase a big, expensive computer and mount it behind a TV. Instead, you purchase a $30 Fire Stick, plug it in and open the app. That's it. I also LOVE how you can manage all of the content from any computer and update the screens automatically. The built in editor is pretty nice too with a lot of interesting plugins and features. Support with this company is incredible. I reported a background music bug and within a month it was fixed and I was emailed an update from the tech team.

Inconvénients

I wish you could edit playlists on mobile devices or tablets. It would be nice to have better templates to start with. I had to create all of our screens from scratch. The learning curve was very small though.

NoviSign, OptiSigns et Yodeck

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Pricing was a big deal along with the ability to run off of a Fire Stick.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Jake, thank you for the very generous review. We are working on a solution that will give you the ability to edit the content on a mobile device, but it's a tough one as the editor requires a lot of space.

Meredith A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Highly Recommend!

Publié le 04/07/2021

Avantages

I am not the typical user. I assumed the role of VP of a Women's Golf Association (all volunteer) earlier this year. We are a group of (mostly) retired women who play golf once-a-week at our golf club. One of my tasks was to maintain an old-fashioned bulletin board in our locker room -- a cork-board with paper notices posted using thumb tacks. Surely there had to be a better way. We had a television monitor in the locker room that was available to use. I began doing my homework on electronic signboards, learning and researching the various products. That's how I came across Play Signage. After watching the videos and reading the tutorials, I gathered up my courage, created an account, and started to create a slide. And then another slide. And another. And another. The learning curve was so easy and the capabilities were so robust. It was easy, and fun, and most of all, in no time I had created a deck of slides that I was really proud of. I included animations, gifs, plug-ins for the weather, time & date, quotes, and even some YouTube videos. If this retired person in her 60s could do this, anyone can do it. When I hit an occasional roadblock, Lars from Play Signage was on the chat line ready to help. He was generous with his time, and was always available -- weeknights, weekends, and even holidays. The customer support was above and beyond any software or application I have ever used. I highly recommend Play Signage.

Inconvénients

I have no comments for this section. There is nothing I don't like.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Meredith, Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to put your review in.

Anthony H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great Product - Shocking Support

Publié le 18/09/2021

Sadly the support does not prop up the high level and quality of the software. Due to a misunderstanding it was believed we had intentionally created duplicate accounts and their support (a single individual on all different occasions) accused us of being fraudulent thieves, and 'did we see how this looked'. After resolving this we found the account to be blocked again a few months later - we had added team users which we were told was okay, but that we had added 5 screens which again, was fraud and because of the unacceptable behaviour on our account (but only two users had ever logged in?) they were not prepared to continue providing us with a free screen.

We have moved to a different paid product now as we realise the benefit of a digital display to our residents, and we would recommend Play, but do not use the FREE single screen license unless you are prepared to experience judgemental, accusatory and pretty offensive support that considers you to be fraudulent criminals.

Avantages

The software itself is easy to use, adaptable and widely available on a lot of different platforms which makes it an easy choice for both beginner and advanced users. The online control panel is very easy with a drag-and-drop approach to creating slides and zones, the scheduling feature is great for delivering timed content.

Inconvénients

There's not much I didn't like about the software - as a charity organisation it was a great free offering that allowed us to showcase important information such as support lines, centre information but the plugin options were somewhat limited in comparison to competitors.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product.

Our free screen concept has been and is still very unique, but unfortunately, we see a lot of users trying to cheat the system by creating multiple accounts to get more free screens.

When our system marks accounts and duplicates we check them manually to make sure no mistakes were made.

After our last conversation we did reach out to you with a couple of screenshots and a more in-depth explanation - I hope you received the e-mail.

Björn H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The signage solution that has never let us down.

Publié le 01/12/2021

It was very easy to finally have a tool that shows the content the way I wanted it. The content is displayed with the maximum ease of use and after I deployed it myself, it was really easy to transfer knowledge to the ultimate owner of the system, who is self supporting and never needs any assistance or help.

Avantages

What I like most is the simplicity, the ease of use and the fact that it never let us down. We haven't had a single downtime second in the 2 years that we have used the product. We have deployed Play on an Amazon Fire stick and 2 displays show content the way we want it without a single interruption.

Inconvénients

I could see a nicer integration with some images banks, external sites, or some other tools, but all of these are less relevant to the real usage we have.

Hi Björn,

Danielle O.
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easily the most robust solution at this price-point.

Publié le 13/02/2020

As a designer who works remotely, being able to efficiently manage content from the cloud rather than manually juggling flash drives with PowerPoint presentations has been fantastic.

Avantages

Play offers an incredibly robust product at the absolute best price-point available. Customer support is nothing short of outstanding, and the fact that they integrate seamlessly with an extensive list of devices (FireStick, Android, Chrome, Apple, Raspberry Pi, Windows, etc.) and offer a clean intuitive cloud-based editor loaded with plug-ins and easy scheduling, there isn't another solution that even comes close. Play has completely streamlined the way we push content to the displays in our office. And as a designer who works remotely, being able to efficiently manage content from the cloud rather than manually juggling flash drives with PowerPoint presentations has been fantastic.

Inconvénients

I haven't run into any negatives with the software.

Price, Value, Ease of Use, Customer Support
Rene M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Especially given the budget there is no better system

Publié le 25/11/2021

Pleasantly surprised that there is so much possible. The hardware is also flexible and ensures that everything runs smoothly.

Avantages

Flexible, with many possibilities. Good hardware choices

Inconvénients

rss feed limited, limited roles for users

Yodeck

Pourquoi choisir Play Digital Signage

Expensive, expensive hardware, very complex, poor support

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Doesn't restrict playlist in playlist which is essential for me. Hardware is not limited to Raspberry

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Rene, thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Please e-mail me your feedback regarding the limited RSS feed and roles, perhaps it's something for the roadmap.

Bruce L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive software with fantastic customer service

Publié le 07/10/2020

I had an initial conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] before trying out the software. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and personable, and did not try to "sell me" the product. We discussed it's potential and limitations.
Once I started playing with the software, I had a couple of questions, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was just an email or IM away.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really went above and beyond in helping me out. I am really impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the software and the company.

Avantages

The software is pretty easy to use, I love the drop-in, plug-and-play capabilities. And when things get a little confusing, the customer service is beyond extraordinary, going way and above what you would expect!!

I also really liked the image and video options that come standard with the package.

Inconvénients

I 'm not a fan of the gif's but I'm sure others could find better uses for them than I could.
It would also be nice to be able to edit my playlists from my smartphone, but having a tablet that works, helps tremendously.

Hi Bruce,

Antonio B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 21/09/2018

I create presentations for our health care facility and often I need a lot of flexibilty combined with easy solutions to make quick, entertaining flyers and event promotions that catch the eyes of our residents and their families. Play is making it easy for me to do my thing without having to rack my brain too much on how to do it. Overall, I think they have a great product worth checking out.

Avantages

Play is easy to use and easy to understand. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out other types of digital signage; but Play is very familiar because of its similarity to Powerpoint. So far, I am able to convert most of the powerpoint slides I have to this program and can build on them quite easily. Nice to find something that is easy to use "right out of the box"

Inconvénients

There are a few features that I loose when converting powerpoint files, but its not all that bad. I have to spend alittle time trying to recreate certain effects; but, some of the extra features like adding a time/date, RSS feeds, and websites make up for what I may have lost.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Antonio, thanks for the great review !

If you have any functionality you think we should add to our road-map, please don't hesitate sending us an e-mail at hello@playsignage.com

Antonio B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Digital signage made easy

Publié le 21/06/2019

I have noticed a marked increase in people interests in the events that we have posted as digital signage in our front lobby. It has piqued many potential customer's interest in our facility and keeps many of our staff and employees in the know about upcoming events and sharing special moments with our visitors. Great stuff.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use the software and to just get started making great digital signage from the time you first install access the program. So many great options and ways to make your content come to life. Best of all, you don't need to be an expert to figure out how to make it work. Even better is the fact that you can work anywhere with internet access and update your signage with just a few clicks of a mouse.

Inconvénients

Only that it is limited by my imagination.

Mark A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Great communication tool

Publié le 30/11/2021

Before we switched to digital signage we had clocks and whiteboards throughout our facility to communicate messages. The clocks were always off. Now everyone is on the same schedule and getting the same message.

Avantages

We use Play digital to communicate information to employees throughout our facility. The main template shows the time, date, weather. We have different templates for breakt times and holidays.

Inconvénients

When we create a slide for a future date we can't see it in the preview. Wish there was a way to see the preview for a slide with a future date.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I have added a discussion on the next dev meeting to add an "override future slides in the preview" functionality.