Play Digital Signage

Logiciel d'affichage dynamique convivial basé dans le cloud.

Note globale

4,8 /5
(234)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7/5
Fonctionnalités
4,6/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,7/5
Support client
4,8/5

99%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

234 avis

Luis
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

La solution la plus simple à prendre en main

Publié le 10/01/2022

Avantages

J'ai testé plusieurs solution avant de me pencher sur PlaySignage.
Finalement, il s'agit de la meilleure option possible !
Très simple d'utilisation et le premier écran gratuit à l'époque était un vrai plus !

Inconvénients

J'aurai aimé le fait de pouvoir verrouiller en place certains calques afin que des personnes utilisant le logiciel sur une base journalière n'aient que les éléments modifiables qui les concernent.
Ceci permettrait de limiter l'erreur humaine.

Amelie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

vraiment top

Publié le 09/09/2022

Avantages

super outil facile a utilisé compatible avec beaucoup de materiel support

Inconvénients

personnellement rien a signalé fonctionne comme prévue outil au top

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Hi Amelie,

Thanks for the great review.

We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us.

Regards Lars

pierre damien
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

sorry, in French

Publié le 18/01/2022

communication interne, diffusion d'informations classique, message de bienvenue, etc...

Avantages

hyper simple d'accès déployé en quelques minutes

Inconvénients

récupération de données provenant de sources externes
fusion avec ses données
paramétrage d'un écran 1 jour par semaine

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Regards Lars

Aaron
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very clean, easy to use product with a fantastic customer support team.

Publié le 26/03/2018

Able to show logos and metrics on our internal screens across the business, ability to finetune playlist schedule (ie. Only company logo after hours)

Remotely able to update screens across different locations without ever needing to leave my desk.

Avantages

Very easy to use, super intuitive, regular updates with new features - I find myself renewed with excitement for this company and product when something new gets added.

Inconvénients

Organisation - I'm a structured folder guy, sometimes I want to group things up more, but that's a personal preference.

What I have found in my time using playsignage is that the team are usually willing and able to bend over backwards to fulfil the demand in a decent amount of time - features that were missing are now implemented because they listen.

Emma
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to deploy; works as expected

Publié le 26/08/2021

For how inexpensive it is, it's a GREAT product. We looked into Yodeck and ScreenCloud, and we might've gone with them, but we wanted fast and simple and inexpensive deployment. If that's your needs, you can't go wrong with a simple Fire Stick and Play Digital Signage. My boss was very impressed, too!

Avantages

It's so simple to get it set up. I had beautiful digital signage going in about thirty minutes -- and that included the setup of the Amazon Fire Stick, too! I appreciate that it's simple to use but has more bells and whistles still to explore and utilize. I love the ability to schedule a slide for certain time frames. Love that you can do video or images. I believe there's even the ability to add widgets!

Inconvénients

There's a little oddity when slides transition -- particularly with video slides. But cutting down the display time by half a second takes care of that. It also wasn't totally clear to me how to get the content from my computer to the TV the first time (with asset uploads, playlist creation, deployment, etc.). But once I understood it, it was a piece of cake.

Alternatives envisagées 

ScreenCloud et Yodeck

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Inexpensiveness, ease of deployment, and because you can't test out Yodeck without committing yourself to purchasing their equipment (no returns). Fire Stick and Play made it inexpensive to test and we could always return the Fire Sticks if it didn't work well.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review - We really appreciate you taking time to do this. If you have a few minutes, I'd love to hear what could have changed the 4 stars to 5 stars? You can e-mail me directly at lars@playsignage.com.

Juan Carlos
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Play Signage help my business to offer a good service to my clients

Publié le 11/11/2022

it help us to do our work, so far its been useful to our business, easy to use and practical

Avantages

It is very useful to our business. We are an advertising media agency, so we need to control different campaings on different screens, and it help us to do our work

Inconvénients

maybe an automatic reports about campaings, atomaticaly send to whoever needs to see them.

Alternatives envisagées 

Channels et Intuiface

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

i don need another options and services that other companies offers and another its price

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the kind and thorough review, we appreciate you taking the time.

Regards Lars

Mark
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Simple, low-cost solution better than most packaged solutions

Publié le 29/11/2022

Simple and cost effective.

Avantages

Monthly (not up-front) subscription model. Ability to embed website, twitter, etc content.

Inconvénients

Some of the UX features are a little clunky - like getting things to line up. Preview feature doesn't scale embedded web content correctly.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review.

You mentioned something about "getting things lined up"? Are you using the "stick to lines" when working in the editor?

Let me know if you have additional feedback, we'd love to hear if something should be optimized or could be changed for the better.

Regards Lars

Chase
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The Best Solution for Non-Managed Customers

Publié le 24/09/2022

Worked with the team in the past, its a great software for non-managed clients as its powerful and easy to use.

Avantages

This software is intuitive and powerful to where customers can utilize powerful tools with very minor training.

Inconvénients

The pricing is not on a sliding scale to where you get a discount for more units or for being a wholesaler.

Alternatives envisagées 

Mvix Digital Signage

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Less setup and training for non-managed customers.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Chase,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Regards Lars

Kjersten
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Review of Digital Signage

Publié le 24/10/2022

Overall we like the product and will continue to use it. We will continue to trouble shoot the issues that we have been having with getting the screen to sync with the TV that we display the graphics on.

Avantages

I most like the fact that I can update the screens from anywhere and choose a variety of different designs, fonts, and sizes to show what needs to be shown.

Inconvénients

The thing that we like least about the software is that it can take a while to update from our laptops to the screen that we have the Signage displayed on. Sometimes it fails to update altogether.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Kjersten,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Regarding your comment about slow updating. I recommend you check the wifi and/or internet for your players. Also, keep in mind larger files takes longer to update on the players.

Regards Lars

Joe
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Play User

Publié le 02/11/2022

IT does what we want in a fast and convenient manner.

Avantages

It is easy to use and more importantly easy to deploy.

Inconvénients

The design tools are slightly cumbersome

Alternatives envisagées 

Microsoft PowerPoint et DocPro DMS

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Ease to interface to our TVs

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Regarding your comment "The design tools are slightly cumbersome", can you give me a few words about that?

Regards Lars

Aaron
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazin solution foreducaional needs

Publié le 04/11/2022

Absolutely amazing product.

Avantages

Cloud-based, easily managed flexible application. it is available on multiple platforms and does not take more than 5 minutes to start a new screen.

Inconvénients

It is very difficult to find negative sides of this product

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the awesome review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Regards Lars

Mike
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Just the signage software we need!

Publié le 17/10/2022

It has been great and will give us the power to display what we need to for years to come.

Avantages

It is very easy to setup even on different devices. Supports various deploy methods (Chromecast, built-in apps, etc).

Inconvénients

There are issues getting it to Autoplay on Chromecast but that seems to be more of a Chromecast issue.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Keep in mind you can install Auto Start on your Chromecast to make sure it automatically starts every time the player is powered on.

Link; https://playsignage.com/setup/google-chromecast-with-google-tv/#start

Regards Lars

Mackenzie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great system for multiple screens

Publié le 09/11/2022

Avantages

Still new at using the software, but I also had previous experience using it at my church and it was pretty user friendly. High quality - just what we need for multi-screen slideshows we use in our retail space

Inconvénients

Setup is a little confusing, but after re-reading and talking it through with a colleague we were able to figure it out.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Mackenzie,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Regards Lars

Oak
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, priced right

Publié le 14/08/2019

Avantages

We've been using a commercial package called SuperSign to broadcast to our lobby TV. We used it because for a long time we wanted to display a TV station inside a frame and put a welcome message on the side of the TV to greet people.

It was very complex and a real pain for our receptionists to edit and change when clients came in. So we decided to find a better product and decided we didn't need TV broadcasting.

That opened the field wide up. I found a lot of products that would do the job but many were quite expensive. Play Signage was priced right and free for the first instance so I figured I had nothing to lose but for the cost of buying an Amazon Fire stick to plug into the TV.

I bought one and started configuring the system. I'm big on systems being intuitive and not requiring tutorials for basic functionality. I like to jump right in and if I get frustrated, ask for help or look for something better. In this case, I asked a number of questions to support about what the capabilities of the product were and they were very responsive. When I ran into a couple issues with how to do things, same thing. The best part though was how easy it was to get started and build out the playlist and publish it to the Fire stick and get it displaying on the TV. Super easy and I did that all without assistance. I'm definitely going to be deploying more of these.

Inconvénients

The software is great, but just a general warning about the platform. The Amazon Fire stick is not a powerful platform to run the software from. When I put a "Welcome to" ticker on the bottom of a template, if I play at normal or fast speeds, it stutters when the slides above it change. If action is required for your purposes, you'll want a microcomputer platform instead of the Fire stick, but this is an easy way to test the platform and see if you like it. I put the ticker at slow speed so the stuttering isn't as noticeable and now it's acceptable for our purposes.

Anthony
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

After searching, finally found the signage software we need!

Publié le 23/09/2019

For a long time we had a 9-screen video wall with almost no flexibility in how it showed content. This software has given us the ability of looping Youtube videos, flyers, and other content seamlessly. For us that means better exposure, more engagement, and higher levels of entertainment for our guests.

Avantages

It's the most intuitive and user-friendly software we've used! The editing capabilities and plugins make it easy for us to display various forms of content on our screens. In the past, we've been limited on what we could show which was a poor customer experience for our guests. This software gives us the versatility that we need to really enhance our guest experience.

Inconvénients

The asset directory can get crowded and clunky if we don't keep on top of organizing the files. It'd be helpful to have an expiration date like there is for slides.

Alternatives envisagées 

Arreya, FWi et Reportex

Pourquoi choisir Play Digital Signage 

Most critical reason was cost. Second was the ability to edit without HTML/CSS knowledge.

Logiciel antérieur 

Rise Vision

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Cost was the most important reason. Also, another pivotal reason was the ability to test the software independently and without charge for the first screen. This gave us the flexibility of seeing how the software could work for us without committing first financially.
Jake
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A wonderful low-budget option with cheap startup costs!

Publié le 12/08/2021

Our company is now able to provide important updates (departments working this weekend, upcoming events, important announcements, etc.) at the snap of a finger to all of our employees. We have over 4 screens and will continue to add more in the future. Managers and HR can update the screens with their own account from their own computers and our employees LOVE the modern entertainment and announcements we have on our screens. It really was a game changer for our company. The VP said these screens make us look like a fortune 500 company, which is so true!

Avantages

The fact that this can be ran off of a fire stick is a game changer. You don't have to purchase a big, expensive computer and mount it behind a TV. Instead, you purchase a $30 Fire Stick, plug it in and open the app. That's it. I also LOVE how you can manage all of the content from any computer and update the screens automatically. The built in editor is pretty nice too with a lot of interesting plugins and features. Support with this company is incredible. I reported a background music bug and within a month it was fixed and I was emailed an update from the tech team.

Inconvénients

I wish you could edit playlists on mobile devices or tablets. It would be nice to have better templates to start with. I had to create all of our screens from scratch. The learning curve was very small though.

Alternatives envisagées 

OptiSigns, Yodeck et NoviSign

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Pricing was a big deal along with the ability to run off of a Fire Stick.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Jake, thank you for the very generous review. We are working on a solution that will give you the ability to edit the content on a mobile device, but it's a tough one as the editor requires a lot of space.

Meredith
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly Recommend!

Publié le 04/07/2021

Avantages

I am not the typical user. I assumed the role of VP of a Women's Golf Association (all volunteer) earlier this year. We are a group of (mostly) retired women who play golf once-a-week at our golf club. One of my tasks was to maintain an old-fashioned bulletin board in our locker room -- a cork-board with paper notices posted using thumb tacks. Surely there had to be a better way. We had a television monitor in the locker room that was available to use. I began doing my homework on electronic signboards, learning and researching the various products. That's how I came across Play Signage. After watching the videos and reading the tutorials, I gathered up my courage, created an account, and started to create a slide. And then another slide. And another. And another. The learning curve was so easy and the capabilities were so robust. It was easy, and fun, and most of all, in no time I had created a deck of slides that I was really proud of. I included animations, gifs, plug-ins for the weather, time & date, quotes, and even some YouTube videos. If this retired person in her 60s could do this, anyone can do it. When I hit an occasional roadblock, Lars from Play Signage was on the chat line ready to help. He was generous with his time, and was always available -- weeknights, weekends, and even holidays. The customer support was above and beyond any software or application I have ever used. I highly recommend Play Signage.

Inconvénients

I have no comments for this section. There is nothing I don't like.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Meredith, Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to put your review in.

Anthony
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great Product - Shocking Support

Publié le 18/09/2021

Sadly the support does not prop up the high level and quality of the software. Due to a misunderstanding it was believed we had intentionally created duplicate accounts and their support (a single individual on all different occasions) accused us of being fraudulent thieves, and 'did we see how this looked'. After resolving this we found the account to be blocked again a few months later - we had added team users which we were told was okay, but that we had added 5 screens which again, was fraud and because of the unacceptable behaviour on our account (but only two users had ever logged in?) they were not prepared to continue providing us with a free screen.

We have moved to a different paid product now as we realise the benefit of a digital display to our residents, and we would recommend Play, but do not use the FREE single screen license unless you are prepared to experience judgemental, accusatory and pretty offensive support that considers you to be fraudulent criminals.

Avantages

The software itself is easy to use, adaptable and widely available on a lot of different platforms which makes it an easy choice for both beginner and advanced users. The online control panel is very easy with a drag-and-drop approach to creating slides and zones, the scheduling feature is great for delivering timed content.

Inconvénients

There's not much I didn't like about the software - as a charity organisation it was a great free offering that allowed us to showcase important information such as support lines, centre information but the plugin options were somewhat limited in comparison to competitors.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product.

Our free screen concept has been and is still very unique, but unfortunately, we see a lot of users trying to cheat the system by creating multiple accounts to get more free screens.

When our system marks accounts and duplicates we check them manually to make sure no mistakes were made.

After our last conversation we did reach out to you with a couple of screenshots and a more in-depth explanation - I hope you received the e-mail.

George
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I recommend to everyone

Publié le 02/12/2021

This platform gives us the ability to quickly create and publish content on the screens in our facility.

Avantages

The price is the single largest attractor for us. Being able to have pro-rated billing is clutch since we don't have the screens on all the time. The first screen is free which is the one we keep on all the time with general information. We can then easily scale up to as many screens as we need during events.

Inconvénients

Social media integration. There is just a bit lacking from the ease of use and layout options.

Alternatives envisagées 

ScreenCloud

Pourquoi choisir Play Digital Signage 

Price and customer support. Also, it's clear that Play is made by a team of skilled devs but also thoughtful leadership.

Logiciel antérieur 

ScreenCloud

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Pricing

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi George,

Thanks for the review - We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I'd be happy to get your input on what we should work on for the social plugins. You can e-mail me at lars@playsignage.com

Regards Lars

Ed
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to Use Digital Signage Platform

Publié le 18/07/2022

Avantages

I like that this service has been easy to use from the first time I tried it. The number of apps available for various OS/platforms was a plus as we could bring our existing equipment over rather than having to purchase everything new. The desktop application makes management simple.

Inconvénients

Devices can get disconnected from the signage system, usually after some time offline, and need to readded to play content. This does not happen often.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the review.

Regarding the players "loosing" their link, please reach out using the live chat and let's have a look at what is going on.

Regards Lars

Munumi
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Value for money digital signage system

Publié le 28/03/2022

Avantages

The ability to embed a playlist within a playlist and the ability to time a slide and have itself deleted on the date set. Slide stash is also a good feature, making it easy to use slides created across multiple playlists.

Inconvénients

The downside is the lack of news Apps. That area needs improvement.

Alternatives envisagées 

truDigital et EasySignage

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Munumi,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time.

Regards Lars.

Björn
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The signage solution that has never let us down.

Publié le 01/12/2021

It was very easy to finally have a tool that shows the content the way I wanted it. The content is displayed with the maximum ease of use and after I deployed it myself, it was really easy to transfer knowledge to the ultimate owner of the system, who is self supporting and never needs any assistance or help.

Avantages

What I like most is the simplicity, the ease of use and the fact that it never let us down. We haven't had a single downtime second in the 2 years that we have used the product. We have deployed Play on an Amazon Fire stick and 2 displays show content the way we want it without a single interruption.

Inconvénients

I could see a nicer integration with some images banks, external sites, or some other tools, but all of these are less relevant to the real usage we have.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Björn,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Regards Lars.

Ladislav
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great digital signage CMS

Publié le 10/03/2022

Certainly highly recommended CMS system. We have hands on comparison with other systems out there that are higher on the price point but give you less then Play.

Avantages

We used Play for many years now. We like the playlist management and even though it might have few small drawbacks it works for us in majority of deployments. Playlist nesting, custom schedule on slides are a great help when working with the content.

Inconvénients

No integration with WebOS is certainly a drawback but not a deal breaker for us.

Alternatives envisagées 

Signagelive

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Balance between price and features has won us over; great customer support also - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very reliable and helpful.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Ladislav,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do it.

Regards Lars

Paul
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easier and Better than a Dedicated Device

Publié le 09/12/2021

We use Play in our store to show product-specific information.

Avantages

The software supports most streaming devices as well as PCs. We run it on a PC on-screen and an Amazon Fire on another one.
Setting up the presentations is relatively easy using a browser-based editor. It is a breeze to push the new content to all or select screens.
I feel that the software will not become obsolete and can evolve as displays get better.

Inconvénients

Setting up default zones on multiple slides for touch screen use is difficult. There should be a template that you can apply.
Getting the best/correct resolution for the screen can be confusing.
The editor is pretty easy to use, much like power-point but has its quirks that take some getting used to.

Alternatives envisagées 

Yodeck

Pourquoi choisir Play Digital Signage 

The Brightsign is a dedicated-hardware device which had extremely difficult to use software and no remote update capabilities.

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Play was easier to use.

Réponse de Play Digital Signage, Inc. Traduire en français

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Regards Lars.

Danielle
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easily the most robust solution at this price-point.

Publié le 13/02/2020

As a designer who works remotely, being able to efficiently manage content from the cloud rather than manually juggling flash drives with PowerPoint presentations has been fantastic.

Avantages

Play offers an incredibly robust product at the absolute best price-point available. Customer support is nothing short of outstanding, and the fact that they integrate seamlessly with an extensive list of devices (FireStick, Android, Chrome, Apple, Raspberry Pi, Windows, etc.) and offer a clean intuitive cloud-based editor loaded with plug-ins and easy scheduling, there isn't another solution that even comes close. Play has completely streamlined the way we push content to the displays in our office. And as a designer who works remotely, being able to efficiently manage content from the cloud rather than manually juggling flash drives with PowerPoint presentations has been fantastic.

Inconvénients

I haven't run into any negatives with the software.

Pourquoi passer à Play Digital Signage

Price, Value, Ease of Use, Customer Support