TimeCamp

Logiciel de gestion du temps automatisé pour les PME

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

576 avis

Felipe
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An application that makes you better every day.

Publié le 24/03/2018

Being able to measure the time each task takes or each activity that takes place during the day, brings control to your time and improves your own records to grow professionally every day more.

Avantages

TimeCamp offers many benefits, both work and personal, helps you measure and improve your times, allows you to be effective in each task showing graphs of how much time was spent on the task, the next time it is done you can compare both graphs and see how much you have improved, you can apply it in your work team or for you as an individual, it has tools that allow you to perform budget analysis to know if it is worth the time invested in a job and the expected earnings are received, with this you can give value to each hour of work invested and make your projects precise, it is also very easy to use, guaranteeing maximum benefit of the application in record time

Inconvénients

It depends on the desire you have as a person and your team to improve, since sometimes there are people who do not like to measure their times in that way and also see what they do since the tool in that sense is a bit invasive and that shows you what is done and how much time was spent (like watching a sports page for example) this can bring internal conflicts and should be taken with care.

Dear Felipe,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and high rating!
TimeCamp, as a time tracker, was made to help teams and freelancers improve their productivity. Unfortunately, sometimes the implementation goes in a wrong way and employees are feeling like they're under control. An appropriate explanation and an honest conversation will help!
Ola

Franz
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Get rid of your working hours

Publié le 17/06/2020

It helps me to get rid of my working hours to support several customers simultanously

Avantages

True Multiplatform, I use it on my Windows Desktop, Macbook, iOS and Android devices.

Inconvénients

unable to capture details in some specific aplications ( for ex chat contact information in Rambox, which I use for comunication with my customers, aggregating Whatsapp, Telegram, Skype and Teams )

Alternatives envisagées

Toggl Track

Pourquoi choisir TimeCamp

the detailed timeline view fits more in my needs.

Logiciel antérieur

RescueTime

Pourquoi passer à TimeCamp

still using in parallel
Michele
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

TimeCamp has saved us so much time :)

Publié le 24/09/2018

TimeCamp was a recent implementation for us after using a different time tracking system. It is a clean easy to use software with barely any learning curve. It has everything we need, min by min tracking, notes, projects, tasks, multiple reports, etc. It has been a huge asset to our remote business

Avantages

The ease of use. We have a number of independent remote workers working with us, therefore a reliable time tracking system is a must. It is easy to run reports and add projects. It is also so easy to learn and use.

Inconvénients

At times, it just won't work. We have ran into a few times that you just can't do anything in timecamp and it looks like your entries are missing. We have contacted support and they are on the issue right away but it can be annoying and a waste of time. It is just finicky.

Dear Michele,
Thank you for the review and high rating! Happy to see TimeCamp helped us save the time and manage remote workforce. We're really sorry for the service outages you experienced, we do our best to deliver as highest service quality as possible.

Susan
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Time Keeping Software!

Publié le 20/06/2020

I love this program. It is easy to use and easy to find where your time is for billing. I have really been able to keep on top of my hours with the functionality of this program!

Avantages

I like the ease of adding and adjusting time. Being able to add notes is a great feature. I also like that it is web based so that I can use it out at a client's site and with a desktop feature for in-office work!

Inconvénients

I have used other software that if you are away from your computer for a time, it prompts you by asking what you were doing. I would love that feature here too as this is a far better program for ease of use and time recording.

Cody

Useful Time Tracker for a New Freelancer

Publié le 07/06/2021

It's done everything I've needed to, so far. Outside of a few UI issues, like the button or making the home a better summary of overall time/tasks/clients, TimeCamp is a solid, functional choice for tracking my hours.

Avantages

The free version does everything that I need it to. I can create different projects for each client, easily log my time and tasks during the week, and then view a summary of my hours at the end of the week or month.

Inconvénients

It's a small thing, but there you have to press the green "Start" button twice to get the timer to actually begin recording time. I've only pressed it once by accident a few times, and it was annoying to go back and manually track my time again.

Alternatives envisagées

Harvest

Pourquoi passer à TimeCamp

TimeCamp was free and appeared to do everything that I needed it to. Perhaps I'll evaluate in the future if I encounter any limitations, but it is serving me well so far.
Noah
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Transformative for our business

Publié le 30/12/2021

Our business problem was simple - at any given time we have 20 or so contractors working on a handful of different projects and we needed to be scientific about knowing how many of whose hours were being spent on which project. TimeCamp solved this problem well and simply.

Avantages

We had a simple need - to track hours worked on each project by person. This was simply the best product that could do that.

Inconvénients

Honestly, can't really think of anything I dislike. I'm a little confused by all the different reporting options, but I think that's mostly just because I haven't used them all that much yet. That said, I can always get the data I need.

Brahm
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Love the automated time tracking and upload speed

Publié le 13/05/2022

Forgetting to start my timer for billable work is no longer an issue now that I have set up automatic time tracking in TImecamp.

Avantages

My favorite feature is the automated timetracking. It took a while to figure out what key words would work to accurately track time, but not that I got it working it's terrific.

The next favorite feature of Timecamp compared to competitors is high bandwidth. I'd previously used Chrometa but became frustrated when it often took 15 to 20 minutes to upload time even when using the synchronize now button. With Timecamp, the Synchronize now button works reliably within 5 seconds (the upload speed did seem slower when using the free license, but since upgrading to paid license it has always uploaded quickly).

Inconvénients

I do wish that it was possible to adjust the granularity a bit. I wish I could see a fuzzy chronology of activities, round to 1 minute, 2 minute or 5 minute increments. Timecamp seems to record every millisecond of activity.

Heike
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Great time management

Publié le 18/08/2022

My overall experience with TimeCamp is succesfull

Avantages

I can manage my time beneficially with this application, very useful and simple

Inconvénients

There is no cons features, customer services always available and they can suggest solution to problems quickly

Hagen
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use and flexible time tracking tool

Publié le 30/03/2022

Avantages

I use TimeCamp for my daily time tracking. It's really easy to use and flexible. I can start, amend and delete projects anytime and get precise time tracking in real-time. As we bill most of our clients monthly, TimeCamp has become a vital tool to prepare accurate invoices.

Inconvénients

The overview of time entries for one project are a bit confusing, I find. Would like it more if it was partitioned by years, for example.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good choice for time monitoring

Publié le 15/07/2022

Avantages

An attractive UI and simple customisable reports make Timecamp a good choice for time monitoring. You can view your daily productivity analysis, making it a useful productivity tracker as well.

Inconvénients

Integrations don't always function correctly. The application for mobile devices contains some faults that may result in data loss.

Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Time Tracking... Perfected.

Publié le 24/06/2018

TimeCamp is very straight forward and powerful. It shows. It's UI is not filled with the typical "eye candy" some sites have as a means to hook you into their product. TimeCamp took time tracking and everything around it quite seriously and spent a great deal of its development into providing powerful features into its application. Even at it highest subscription level, the costs are amazingly low for all it has to offer. You can change subscription levels as needed, so you can start at the lower levels and increase as needed, including number of users. They offer discounts for paying yearly versus monthly.

Avantages

TimeCamp is everything you ever wanted in time tracking, and a whole lot more you never thought you needed or could use. Registering for TimeCamp is free, and you get to use some of its core features for free. They have an emphasis on user experience and it shows. From the moment you register, a setup wizard initiates a process to get you setup for your first time use. It even offers assistance to set you up with more advanced settings and features, at no cost to you.

TimeCamp offers everything competing time tracking sites offer, plus a host of features such as billable hours vs non-billable hours, project status, invoicing. time management, attendance tracking, and so much more. Unlike your conventional time tracking application, which serves one purpose (to track time), TimeCamp can take the place of more than just time tracking. It tracks attendance, project profitability, and more.

TimeCamp has an easy to navigate menu with 6 distinct sections: Timesheets, Approvals, Reports, Projects, Computer Time and Invoices. It's time tracking capabilities are broken down into numerous categories, allowing you to track work against projects, billable and non-billable work, non-project work... all the details that make up a timesheet, including time off, etc. It does not stop there. You can set up a process for approvals, to ensure that the time entered is properly audited. When done, roll-up the billable time so you can track and bill your clients accordingly.

TimeCamp makes project management a breeze and allows you to improve team efficiency and productivity by also tracking computer time: how much time they are away, on breaks, lunch, researching, etc. The level of reporting granularity is incredible with TimeCamp.

Did I mention integrations? Yes, they have a large number of product integrations with leading applications online to help you use TimeCamp to suit your business needs.

Inconvénients

The only Con I could find is the inability to let its users take a deeper look into features they do not have as part of their subscription. Sometimes it is nice to be able to see what you think you might want to use. Other than that, it's features are amazing.

Joel
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy and Flexible to use.

Publié le 18/09/2017

Better tracking of my time.

Avantages

There are a lot of time tracking options out there but TimeCamp provides low friction ways to get the job done. It syncs with a bunch of other project platforms (I use Podio) which prevents the need for entering my projects in two systems.

It allows tracking both in TimeCamp and also allows import of the data back to Podio which gives me limitless options for tallying by different project elements.

As I am not great about entering time as I go I really appreciate the function to track what my computer was doing during a given period (what webpages or applications I was using) so I can update after the fact what time was spent on which project.

There are a ton of features to support just about any need.

Support has generally be great when called upon to resolve issues.

Inconvénients

As I have the system syncing in projects in Podio and exporting time records back to Podio I do see some delays. If you enter a new project in Podio you must force a sync and often reload the timecamp webpage to see the new project, however, as this is software and not magic this seems reasonable enough. Also, when entering several time events in a row I sometimes have to wait for the system to save which takes a moment or two since it must create a record in Podio at the same time.

Neither of these issues would impact someone under more normal use.

Dear Joel,

Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so that your opinions for what needs to be improved in TimeCamp are priceless. We'll try to make the Podio integration more user-friendly!
Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with our app,

Sofia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Keep a track of your time

Publié le 28/03/2018

To be able to count each task that I carry out, I specify my times and those of my team, so I know in which tasks we should improve and specialize a bit, and also discard those or seek to automate those that take a lot of time and thus find better ways to execute them.

Avantages

The virtues of this application are many, it allows you to configure it in such a way that you can keep an accurate record of the time you invest in each task you perform during the day, helping you to diagram and account for the time invested by project or client, in addition you can monitor other tasks as you personalize the application, it is really essential when taking concrete and correct measurements of time invested in each project and so be able to see your improvements, how are you doing each task faster and which are the ones that cost you the most to search improve them, it's excellent.

Inconvénients

It can cause some demotivation in you and your companions when you see that you invest too much time in a certain task that another of your team performs much faster, it depends on you how you take it, if you feel bad about it, or you try to improve and reduce your time and become a better professional every day.

Hi Sofia,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp! TimeCamp was made to help team maintain the highest level of productivity and deliver the best results in less time. Happy to hear your company found it useful!

Mitchell

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Freelancer's best choice in tracking/monitoring their time

Publié le 04/09/2016

I've tried about a dozen different online and offline products for tracking/monitoring my time as a freelancer. Many of them have very good features, but I found that Timecamp had the best features that really matter for freelancers and other areas of use.

One of the best things I like about Timecamp is the ability of the client widget to automatically switch between the clients that I work for, and accurately track how much time I spend on each of my clients' projects.

Avantages

Accurate and automatic time tracking.
Automatic switching/tracking of clients and project.
Many useful reports.
Widget shows which client/product you are currently working on
Easily switch between automatic and manual time tracking.
Invoicing
Setup and forget - after it's setup, there's very little you need to do.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have a customer portal, where clients can log in and see invoices and time entries.

Hello Mitchell,
Thank you so much for the review and high rate! It's so nice to see that TimeCamp works for you perfectly. Glad to see that you utilize the widget - it was designed to make switching between tasks without any effort. About the portal you've proposed - everything you need you can find in your account.
Stay tuned - we're turning into something special.
Wishing you lots of profitable projects tracked with TimeCamp!

Enrrique
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Follow and improve your times in each task of your life.

Publié le 23/04/2018

To take an exact measurement of how much time I invest in each task or project, to assess my times and improve them, to know if a project is beneficial for me or is a waste of time, a very useful application in many aspects of professional life.

Avantages

Timecamp is a simple but powerful and precise tool that allows you to track the time you invest in each task or activity you do, you can make graphs of how much time you invest in each task helping you to know the benefit or disinterest that this means for you, You will know that if you are investing a lot of time in a project and the benefit is not much, you should abandon it or look for ways to improve, you can also measure your total productivity, a powerful function that can help you realize what activity you are losing a lot of time , are pages of leisure or social networks, improve those bad habits and be totally productive, this application will help you a lot in that task.

Inconvénients

Using this tool in a work group can create certain problems at the beginning since you realize who works more and who less, or who has leisure times and high, this can create problems, for which you must reach an agreement and even with you same to not feel bad when you see the amount of time lost.

Dear Enrique,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and high rating!

Adam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Works good, but really wish it was more like RescueTime

Publié le 02/09/2016

I've been using this software in my company for a few months now and overall the experience has been decent but not great. The application you install has no provisions in place to ignore 'private browsing' windows which is a pain and has lead to somewhat embarrassing situations for employees. When it comes time to submit and invoice for payroll my first priority is to load my RescueTime account so I can figure out what timecamp entries are for work as there is no easy way to do this with TimeCamp.
Advice to the developers: Goole RescueTime. Install RescueTime. Take notes of how much better it works and how it doesn't creepily track private browsing.

Avantages

It tracks each and every window you view and the amount of time you were on said window.

Inconvénients

The automatic mode is beyond useless, it goes off of keywords that rarely get detected correctly. Users can easily game the automatic triggers by simply typing a trigger name in the URL field of certain browsers.
The timesheet page has SERIOUS issues if you've been working all day and have thousands of entries and will cause even the most powerful computers to fall flat on their face.
When assigning the previously mentioned numerous entries to a task you run the risk of having the system 'lose' the hours. Its a glitch that will place all of the entries OUTSIDE of the day and the only way to view/recover the time is to go into the graphical view and bring them back into the graph. Lost quite a bit of pay before I figured out that work around.

Hello Adam,
Thank you so much for leaving the review. We're sorry that TimeCamp didn't meet your expectations completely and you're disappointed by the mistakes you've found. Our software is still developing to satisfy the users. Soon TimeCamp will turn into something special and more trustworthy than RescueTime, so please stay tuned!

Mark

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Convenient, reliable, straightforward time tracking

Publié le 20/08/2016

My job as a consultant requires that I report what projects I've been spending time on each day, down to 15 minute resolution. TimeCamp makes it easy to track my time, switching between tasks with a single click.

Avantages

I can enter tasks and track very quickly, switching between tasks in real-time with a single click. It is easy to edit tasks and time. I like how I can start a timer without specifying what a task will be, then addi the task later. This is very handy when I'm interrupted by someone wanting to talk, but not know what project they want to talk about until after we're done.

I usually just use one report - a weekly summary of time per project per day, which I export to Excel and tweak and format by hand.

Inconvénients

There are occasional glitches on the main timer screen where the running total time for the day isn't correct. But a quick browser refresh clears it up, and it *never* affects the actual recorded time in the reports.

Hello Mark!
Thank you so much for your review!
I'm more than happy reading that TimeCamp works for you and your activities nicely - a pleased user and his experience means that our tool fulfils its purpose! Thanks for mentioning the problems with the accuracy - we'll work on it definitely.

Robin
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

love it for my biz

Publié le 20/09/2018

Very good for me and very valuable to my increasing success in business.
I now have peace of mind in charging clients for my time.

Avantages

real time tracking, easy projects and tasks, takes no time or focus away from my work flow. I can instantly change tasks on the fly and modify entries later on that I forgot or was not on wifi, or whatever, super flexible. Tracking my time really increases productivity and focus and profits.
The reports are pretty great now too. They give me very valuable data for increasing profitability, creating proposals and choosing which projects to avoid.
Invoicing allows quick summation into bills.

Inconvénients

I'd like even more flexibility in reporting by adding a client field to search by client as well as by project and task.

Dear Robin,
Thank you so much for kind words and high rating! We're really pleased to help you deal with your projects and productivity improvement! To solve the problem explained in "cons" section, please modify the structure of your tasks to using this scheme: clients - projects - tasks.
Regards!

P
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Employee Time Tracker Ever!

Publié le 12/09/2016

I have worked for several did companies large an small and many of them have overly complicated, clunky, and time wasting, employee time management software. They spend hundreds to thousands of dollars for these custom build management platforms that perform terribly and are likely not kept up with and out of date. Not to mention, they sometimes only work in one browser. Quite frankly, they are dumb, and wasting not only their employee's time, but, as a result, their own time and money. I cannot recommend this software enough, because I am sick of working for places that waste my time because their time entry system sucks!

Avantages

Easy to use, easy to report, easy to manage your employees time, it just works and time entry takes seconds, also they respond to bug reports, and fix them!

Inconvénients

Needs internet connect? I have yet to see a con worth noting.

Dear user,
Hello Jeff,
Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy that you've found our tool and its features useful and easy-to-use!
Wishing you lots of another profitable projects tracked with our tool, especially because we're turning into something special!

Ifeoma
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Effective means to measure productivity.

Publié le 10/07/2018

Avantages

Primarily we use Timetrack the productivity level of all teams in my organization on every company project.Timetrack also allow for easy tracking of attendance tracking application, which assists management to measure how much work hour is done by every employee within the organization and even monitor the internet usage rate of every employee.
Timecamp has a commendable integration reach and at the moment it is integrated with Asana, Slack and Wunderlist in my organization.

Inconvénients

Once in a while , we have seen work stalled for a short while because of the Timecamp site crashing.Also the user interface is not intuitive and new users in my organization spend too much time trying to understand the functionality and how it works.

Dear Ifeoma,
Thank you so much for review and rating! Happy to see you decided to switch to our app and you're satisfied with its features and integrations.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by tool crashes. We're working on improving TimeCamp's functionality, so please stay tuned for the updates.

Joshua

Timecamp : Simple, Mobile-Capable, and Easily Integrates with Asana

Publié le 25/08/2016

I really like Timecamp. Our company used Toggl for about a year, and then when we found Timecamp and tried the free trial. We were impressed by the ease of categorization and the integration with Asana (our productivity tracker of choice). We were also impressed with the invoicing capabilities (the ability to provide a hosted link and customize the jargon is great)

Avantages

The integration with Asana, the invoicing capabilities, and the ease of tracking on desktop and mobile. I also LOVE the ability to have the desktop program integrate with the browser and keep track of my activities when i forget to switch. Killer feature.

Inconvénients

Personal problem: I really wish there was integration capable with Asana on the level of tracking from within Asana; kind of like Harvest's integration ( but I don't like Harvest's UI or structure for project management).

Hello Joshua,
Thank you so much for the review!
Happy to read that you've have us a try and moved from Toggl! We're still trying to make TimeCamp as easy as we can. The more intuitive time tracking is, the better results it provides.
About the integration you've mentioned, please stay tuned, we're planning something special which should be an answer for this problem :).

Héctor Joel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

TimeCamp, simple but very efficient.

Publié le 17/01/2019

Its initial configuration is a great help to adapt the tool to have an optimal operation in your company, we have been able to improve communication channels and better coordinate our projects, reducing lost time. You can give it a try by testing computer monitoring and then you complete your subscruption. The contribution will be worth it!

Avantages

TimeCamp maintains a simple style, exclusive and questioned by its users but it really meets your needs, it is perfectly coupled to monitor your equipment and minimize valuable time you lost with other tools in your projects. Its integration with other similar applications complements it perfectly, its availability to choose the modalities of time is exceptional.

Inconvénients

Initially the prices were not in good taste, but over time they adjusted it, there is a specific case and it is the deployment of this tool in the mobile devices, we tried to implement it but it did not work correctly as it does via the web.

Eduardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Nice speed in all fuctions at TimeCamp.

Publié le 20/02/2018

TimeCamp is a very well designed software, I would dare to say that it is one of the best to take the time of work and time of each personal task, since it does so consecutively and quickly. It has benefited me a lot in my business area, since I have been able to take the time of my workers and also my work time at the same time.

Avantages

What I like the most about TimeCamp is the speed with which the customer can manifest within the software, quick access to each of the functions with a simple click, I also like their functions, since we can add different things to the time taken, automatically stop the time in a limit and many other things.

Inconvénients

I do not like the way that TimeCamp saves the previously taken time, I've been visualizing well, and I realized that TimeCamp keeps the times taken in a disorderly way, and does not order them in folders by date or anything like that, I would like this was automatic, since it would mean saving a lot of time.

Lorenzo
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

great experience!

Publié le 29/07/2020

I used it for more than one year in the free version, for tracking my activity from project to project, maintain focus, self assess how much time i need to complete tasks compared to prevision and bill customers accordingly.
it is so easy to loose track of time with projects spanning on many months and different customers with different rates and pricings and discounts. And with automatic activity tracking I get as a bonus to track distractions too!

Avantages

it is easy to use and setup and does not add overhead in the normal activity workflow.
however it does great in tracking the activities by task and analyze the time spent on each task, project, client, and many more!
graphic user interface is great which is a big plus for me.

Inconvénients

the phone part of the interface is a little slower to use and less natural so I find more difficutl to track activities which are not at the computer

Bas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool, makes tracking a breeze

Publié le 12/09/2016

We use JIRA at our company, which is great, but lacks a good time tracker.
Was a mess having to write down / track my time and have to enter it all at the end of the day.
Saves a lot of time for me and gives the company more detailed time data as it's easy to accurately keep track.

Avantages

Searching for issues (JIRA) is great, and it's easy to see what you did on your system weeks later even if there was no task assigned at the time it was tracked (through the client that tracks window names).

Inconvénients

Had some JIRA tasks missing in the past (works great now!) but no idea why. Guess documentation on this (what gets synced) would be nice, as I think it was just colleagues having messed up a project's access rights :).

Hello Bas,
Thank you so much for your review and rate! Pleased to see that you've decided to track time for your JIRA activities with TimeCamp. We'll try to make this integration even more easy-to-use!
Please stay tuned, because our tool is turning into something special soon.
Wishing you lots of another profitable projects tracked with our tool,