Everhour

Logiciel de gestion du temps, de planification, de gestion des dépenses et de budgétisation

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

353 avis

Kate
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Publié le 12/09/2019

Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

Avantages

I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly.

It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

Inconvénients

There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!

Jeffrey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Publié le 18/11/2019

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Avantages

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task.
- Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning.
- The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Inconvénients

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals.
- The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Harvest et Toggl Track

Pourquoi choisir Everhour

Everhour's value-for-money for features offered convinced us to make the move. It seemed to fit our needs better than Toggle. Also, we love working in Asana; your Asana integration was another strong selling point.

Toggl Track

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Noelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I like Everhour

Publié le 10/11/2022

It's OK, as far as time trackers go. I have not recommended it to anyone yet, but if anyone asked me, I'd say it's pretty good. I prefer the other time tracker that I have used for 10+ years, but my organization prefers Everhour, mainly because of the way it integrates with Asana. And I do have to say, Everhour's integration with Asana is superior to the other time tracker that I used.

Avantages

I like the Chrome plugin and the way it integrates seamlessly with Asana.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to use this at a more micro level. We have it set up to be task-oriented, but I'd like it to be not only task oriented by micro task. For example, if I'm writing an article, the task is for the article, but I do writing, editing, and publishing. I like to track those individual sub tasks under the umbrella of the parent task. I also don't like the dashboard user experience. I've used another time tracker for years, and it has a much better dashboard UX; Everhour is not as intuitive as I'd like. That said, it is a nice time tracker, especially given all of its integrations.

Hi Noelle,

This is possible to track time on Asana subtasks, so I believe your desire of micro management can be achieved.

Tamala
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The time tracking feature on Everhour is awesome!

Publié le 04/10/2022

Avantages

I love the time tracking aspect as that is what I use the most

Inconvénients

Nothing that I have noticed in particular

Thanks a lot!

Excellent, just excellent

Publié le 09/10/2019

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

Avantages

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

Inconvénients

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Time Doctor

Pourquoi choisir Everhour

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Pourquoi passer à Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

David
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 19/11/2019

Avantages

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Inconvénients

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

RescueTime et Toggl Track

Pourquoi choisir Everhour

When I switched, the integrations with everhour were better, and the reporting and invoicing were better.

Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Everhour

better integrations and better invoicing and billing stories.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Roshni

Loving Everhour so far

Publié le 19/11/2019

Avantages

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features.
I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Inconvénients

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system.
There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :)
Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods.
Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards .
This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Skyler

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and...

Publié le 27/10/2021

I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

Avantages

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

Inconvénients

A few things I wish were better would be:

• A direct integration with Data Studio.
• The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording.
• The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Carolina
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best tool to organize your working time

Publié le 17/08/2021

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Avantages

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

Inconvénients

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Bas

Fan from day 1

Publié le 09/10/2019

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

Avantages

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

Inconvénients

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory.

Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Time Tracker et Time Doctor

Pourquoi choisir Everhour

Toggle didn't integrate as well with Jira.

Integration capacities. Ease of use. Reporting

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.

Brooke
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simplified Our Project Management and Billing Dramatically!

Publié le 28/09/2021

We found it easy to set up and use. There was definitely a ramp-up when it came to learning new ways to accomplish our goals, but I feel that Everhour was not difficult to switch to when we were ready.

Avantages

It integrates cleanly with Asana and allows us to have real-time data in Asana about time spent on projects. It allows us to more quickly evaluate our fixed fee projects in light of the time we are taking on the projects. The billing is tied directly to Asana projects, so it eliminates user errors with users trying to determine where to track their time appropriately.

Inconvénients

There are a few aspects of the software that are not intuitive, but we have still managed to find the information needed to edit what we need to. I feel that the tutorials aren't very fully built out. It would be nice to have more detail in using some of the features such as editing existing time/projects and report creation.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Brooke, thanks for the feedback!

Stefan

Overall Analysis

Avantages

Software integrates very good into Asana which is essential for us.
Everhour has a great Report Engine.

Inconvénients

Lost Safari Plugin due to update to Safari 13.
No API to write own integrations with Zapier and co.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Stefan, we will definitely address the issue with a Safari plugin in the future. And there is a doc with our API on the front page, didn't you see it?

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

The time is gold

Publié le 03/04/2019

Avantages

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Inconvénients

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

• Secteur d'activité : Design

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Publié le 30/03/2017

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue.

We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks.

One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform.

Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved.

We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use
- Clean interface. Responsive design.
- Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools
- Affordable

Inconvénients

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick
- You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Brenden

Fantastic Software!

Publié le 02/09/2021

I have been extremely impressed by Everhour from design, to speed, to support it is all top notch.

Avantages

Everhour fits seamlessly into Asana. It is though Asana themselves designed this into their software. It works perfectly!

Inconvénients

I can't think of any features that are missing.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Brenden, thanks for this review! We currently integrate with QBO in terms of invoicing, do you want to integrate for payroll?

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Publié le 22/11/2019

Helping us to get up every morning and going to bed with the satisfaction of the done duty.

Avantages

Un click from my Trello integration.

From Trello I structure my homework. But from EverHour I exaclty know if i´m being eficient, if i´m being "profitable" with my time.

And please don´t think that I mean "money" about being "profitable". No no no!! It´s my time i´m being profitable, my most valuable good.

Inconvénients

I had some issues with the last version. But seems like they read my needs. The report section improved a looot! and the "time" page now is simply beutiful. I like the new "home" page too.

Probably, after a couple of more months I´ll find other issues. I hope the listen by that time as they did before. It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hey Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your insights and will do all our best to keep on getting better for you every day!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everhour is a must-have for our business

Publié le 17/05/2022

Avantages

Everhour is a must-have for our business- We use it to track time of all employees, to make sure we're on track with projects, and to bill clients for time used.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are glitches integrating Everhour into our project management system, but it's rare.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Thank you so much for a wonderful review!

Brian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Everhour is a great software tool that allows us to track time for internal tasks and billable...

Publié le 18/09/2017

Avantages

Everhour integrates with Asana, which is great for our company. We are able to track time within Asana or the Chrome browser. It's super easy to set up and track time on individual tasks (which helps immensely with reporting).

Inconvénients

Everhour's reporting UX isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Also, let's say it's Friday and you have a vacation planned for next week. You can't add tracked time for any dates in the future. This is annoying because we have to track all internal time, so whenever we get back from vacation we have to log those hours (and sometimes people forget).

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Thanks for the opinion, btw, the option to track dates for future is available now!

Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Traduction et localisation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The time tracking application you need

Publié le 16/02/2019

Avantages

With Everhour you can track the time you spend working on assignments or tasks easily. Thanks to its integration with Asana you can start tracking the time when you take a task from within the application, which makes things very easy, but not only that, you will also be able how much time you or other members have tracked on a given task.
You can also generate reports for you and your team for a given period of time that are totally customisable to your needs.

Inconvénients

I still haven't found any con to this powerful yet simple tool.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Thank you for a terrific review, Laura!

Antonis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Publié le 09/05/2022

Avantages

The intergration with Asana and the easyness of time tracking task time

Inconvénients

It's kind different in comparison of Harvest and for categories that are not on Asana

Harvest

Due to the intergration with Asana

Harvest

Due to the intergration with Asana

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Antonis.

Maciej
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best time tracking for Asana users

Publié le 27/09/2018

Avantages

Integration with Asana is seamless -- it looks and feels like it's always just part of Asana. Easy to add and edit time.
The reports are also excellent in terms of customizability.

Inconvénients

Time needs to be tracked at the task level (in many use cases, it would be sufficient to track time at the project level).
Asana tasks need to be inside projects (can't track ad-hoc things easily).
There is a Slack integration but it's not very useful -- it's only for reporting, not tracking time.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Thanks you for this review Maciej, where you indicated our drawbacks objectively.

Pantelis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Advance Reporting and time management tool

Publié le 08/01/2022

Very happy with the tool almost using every day

Avantages

I like most the fact that we can get an instant understanding regarding the performance of our team on various projects. Understand also the tasks that take most time and make proper utilizations.

I like also the fact that Everhour is very customizable

Inconvénients

Sometimes due to the many advance features it has its becoming more complex to create reports and get the data you need

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Pantelis, thank you for leaving your review!

Cathy

Publié le 07/09/2021

Overall it serves what we need although I do wish is was a little smoother in its functionality.

Avantages

It integrates will with Asana and helps us track time by project and client for billing purposes.

Inconvénients

The Reports function could be better. It's not quite as user-friendly as I would like it to be. Even though I've been using it for 3 years, there are still hiccups when I have to run a report, search for something or print a report.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Cathy, thanks for reviewing the product!

Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Getting with the times!

Publié le 27/10/2021

Everhour has enabled me in monitoring the time I'm giving to my company and clients rigidly. I can report and share this information with management, aiding in estimates, raises, etc. Love it!

Avantages

My business uses Everhour integrated with Asana. This integration duo has been excellent! I love being able to use the time tracker as I bounce around different tasks in Asana. We used Google sheets prior to this for recording time...never again.

Inconvénients

I'm unable to access the integration using another device.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Hi Emily, thank you for the review! You may need to install our browser extension on another browser when you use a different device.

María Lucía
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tracking your task was never that easy

Publié le 23/09/2019

Since we started using Everhour we began to understand the time involved in our project, not the estimated time but the ACTUAL time, which is a lot, because now we know when the fee is not adjusted to the real dedication. It also helped every team member to understand how to make their shifts more efficient.

Avantages

I like, first of all, its integration with Asana, our most used tool. We track all our task there so, having the "play" button of Everhour available in Asana makes things easier. But overall Everhour is extremely easy to use, and helped my team improve our dedication to our projects

Inconvénients

I would love an app for Android, not only for Apple. And also an integration with the Desktop Asana, which, as far as I know, they're developing yet.

Réponse de Weavora Traduire en français

Thank you so much for leaving this review, Maria!