Everhour

Logiciel de gestion du temps, de planification, de gestion des dépenses et de budgétisation

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

405 avis

Kate
Kate
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Publié le 12/09/2019

Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

Avantages

I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly.

It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

Inconvénients

There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!

Jeremy

Excellent intergration with ClickUp

Publié le 28/02/2023

Very positive. I've used Everhour standalone, integrated with Asana and ClickUp and it's the best time tracking platform I've used!

Avantages

The integration with clickup was intuitive, easy to set up and the immediate syncing between the platforms is impressive. I really like the flexibility of the reporting and the multiple ways you can add time for your daily tasks.

Inconvénients

Minor things like sharing reports and problems if I move tasks between projects in ClickUp, they get orphaned in Everhour.

Réponse de Everhour

Thanks for sharing your story!

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Publié le 04/04/2018

Avantages

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well.
They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability.
It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task.

And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Inconvénients

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work
Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed
So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address.

It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB
- but then that really defeats the whole point of the software!

Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix.
They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions.
Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response.

I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment
So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Hi Nick,

Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises.

We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Carolina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best tool to organize your working time

Publié le 17/08/2021

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Avantages

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

Inconvénients

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Bas

Fan from day 1

Publié le 09/10/2019

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

Avantages

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

Inconvénients

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory.

Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Time Tracker et Time Doctor

Pourquoi choisir Everhour

Toggle didn't integrate as well with Jira.

Integration capacities. Ease of use. Reporting

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.

Jessica

Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting

Avantages

- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional.
- The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust.
- The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.

Inconvénients

- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

Jira

Pourquoi passer à Everhour

The range of features totally outweighed the other tools considered, especially from a price point perspective.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Jessica, thanks for the review! do you do a page refresh after a manual update?

Alecia

Great time tracking through Asana

Publié le 31/10/2019

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

Avantages

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

Inconvénients

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Tomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 06/06/2022

FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

Avantages

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

Inconvénients

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

Harvest

Pourquoi passer à Everhour

I saw how it implemented into Asana and liked it.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Guillermo
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Avantages

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Harvest

Pourquoi passer à Everhour

Better integration with Asana. More functionality.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Stefan

Overall Analysis

Avantages

Software integrates very good into Asana which is essential for us.
Everhour has a great Report Engine.

Inconvénients

Lost Safari Plugin due to update to Safari 13.
No API to write own integrations with Zapier and co.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Stefan, we will definitely address the issue with a Safari plugin in the future. And there is a doc with our API on the front page, didn't you see it?

Greg

Everhour has seamless integration

Publié le 04/08/2023

Great time tracker and great integrations. We would recommend it to anyone.

Great time tracker and great integrations. We would recommend it to anyone.

Avantages

One of the biggest reasons we chose Everhour was for the two integrations it has with Asana, and with Quickbooks.They are now seamlessly integrated where we can track time in Everhour or in Asana without them feeling disconnected or incongruent. The Asana integration has worked great for our time tracking needs.Our Quickbooks client and project list is our single source of truth. With Everhour it was able to take those lists and integrate them just as we needed it to. When we create invoices through Everhour it does a great job of copying them to Quickbooks.

Inconvénients

Our biggest problem (and truly the only hitch right now) is that we have to manually export all of our invoices from Everhour to Quickbooks. We wish that this could be a simpler and less manually intensive route where we don't need to click through every client and we end up with 50+ tabs that have created the invoices.We wish we had a more dedicated page to send off the Invoices quickly and effortlessly, while still being able to edit the line items and expenses. (Further, why aren't we able to create invoices that only have expenses in them more easily?)

monday.com

Pourquoi choisir Everhour

Everhour has better integrations and a smarter way to track time. Pause/unpause is great!

Réponse de Everhour

Thanks for the notice, Greg. We will think it further.

Loren

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

Publié le 29/10/2021

Avantages

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Inconvénients

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Réponse de Everhour

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

The time is gold

Publié le 03/04/2019

Avantages

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Inconvénients

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Réponse de Everhour

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Mike
Mike

The perfect solution for UpBuild

Publié le 28/04/2017

Avantages

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

Inconvénients

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.

Daniel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Publié le 22/11/2019

Helping us to get up every morning and going to bed with the satisfaction of the done duty.

Avantages

Un click from my Trello integration.

From Trello I structure my homework. But from EverHour I exaclty know if i´m being eficient, if i´m being "profitable" with my time.

And please don´t think that I mean "money" about being "profitable". No no no!! It´s my time i´m being profitable, my most valuable good.

Inconvénients

I had some issues with the last version. But seems like they read my needs. The report section improved a looot! and the "time" page now is simply beutiful. I like the new "home" page too.

Probably, after a couple of more months I´ll find other issues. I hope the listen by that time as they did before. It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Réponse de Everhour

Hey Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your insights and will do all our best to keep on getting better for you every day!

Brandon

Seamless Asana Integration and better than Harvest

Publié le 10/10/2019

I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

Avantages

It's just a really nice, intuitive tool.

Inconvénients

It desperately needs flat-rate and retainer pricing.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Brandon, thanks for the review, we definitely keep the flat-rate and retainer improvements in mind!

Lazar
Lazar

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for daily use

Publié le 05/06/2023

Avantages

Everhour's time tracking and reporting features are incredibly impactful, providing comprehensive insights into project hours, budgets, and team productivity. Everhour is extremely user-friendly with its intuitive interface and straightforward navigation, making it easy for both individuals and teams to adopt and utilize effectively. Integrating Everhour into our existing business processes was a seamless experience, allowing us to seamlessly sync with project management tools and effortlessly incorporate time tracking into our workflow.

Inconvénients

Limited customization options for reports and dashboards.Mobile app lacks some advanced features available on the web platform.The initial learning curve for configuring advanced settings may be slightly steep for new users.

Réponse de Everhour

Thanks! Definitely, we need more work on our mobile app.

Brian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Everhour is a great software tool that allows us to track time for internal tasks and billable...

Publié le 18/09/2017

Avantages

Everhour integrates with Asana, which is great for our company. We are able to track time within Asana or the Chrome browser. It's super easy to set up and track time on individual tasks (which helps immensely with reporting).

Inconvénients

Everhour's reporting UX isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Also, let's say it's Friday and you have a vacation planned for next week. You can't add tracked time for any dates in the future. This is annoying because we have to track all internal time, so whenever we get back from vacation we have to log those hours (and sometimes people forget).

Réponse de Everhour

Thanks for the opinion, btw, the option to track dates for future is available now!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

It was not possible for use

Publié le 03/04/2019

whatever I have found is that Everhour is not a standalone application.

whatever I have found is that Everhour is not a standalone application.

Avantages

• A simple and straight forward pricing system is easy to understand and customers can trust it without being worry about hidden costs.
• Easy signup just by entering an email address or by good account.
• Integration with other project management tools including Asan, Trello, Teamwork, …

Inconvénients

• Signup by facebook account could be a good and fast option which is not available
• No integration with Microsoft Project and Oracle Primavera
• In the first login wizard, I user doesn’t want to connect the application to a project management software, there is no straight way for skipping this step. Moreover, it seems that the application doesn’t support standalone project management. finally, I had to connect the application to Trello
• I wanted to use the application via the Opera browser. I couldn't continue, because installing Chrome extension was obligatory and I cannot imagine working just by one kind of browser and just by installing an extension.
• In their website I saw two different links for sign-in Everhour1 and Everhour2, how do they expect users know the differences between these two links. (Very bad UX)

Réponse de Everhour

Hello, this is so sad that you gave us such a bad review. However, this is even sadder that you have not understood how to use some parts of our product.

First thing I want to touch on is Facebook login and integrations with MS project or Oracle Primavera. We do not have those and never pretend to say we have or are working on them. This is why it is so frustrating to read about it as a drawback of functionality.

I would be happy to show you how to use Everhour as a standalone project management tool, as well as explain the essence of our Trello integration, what browsers we officially support, etc.

Laura
Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Traduction et localisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The time tracking application you need

Publié le 16/02/2019

Avantages

With Everhour you can track the time you spend working on assignments or tasks easily. Thanks to its integration with Asana you can start tracking the time when you take a task from within the application, which makes things very easy, but not only that, you will also be able how much time you or other members have tracked on a given task.
You can also generate reports for you and your team for a given period of time that are totally customisable to your needs.

Inconvénients

I still haven't found any con to this powerful yet simple tool.

Réponse de Everhour

Thank you for a terrific review, Laura!

Maciej
Maciej
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best time tracking for Asana users

Publié le 27/09/2018

Avantages

Integration with Asana is seamless -- it looks and feels like it's always just part of Asana. Easy to add and edit time.
The reports are also excellent in terms of customizability.

Inconvénients

Time needs to be tracked at the task level (in many use cases, it would be sufficient to track time at the project level).
Asana tasks need to be inside projects (can't track ad-hoc things easily).
There is a Slack integration but it's not very useful -- it's only for reporting, not tracking time.

Réponse de Everhour

Thanks you for this review Maciej, where you indicated our drawbacks objectively.

Roman

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good tool for money

Avantages

Trello integration, easy to use, chrome plugin

Inconvénients

Missing 'Submit' feature, but it was delivered recently as far as I remember

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Roman, great to hear you like our product!

Stephen
Stephen

Works Well for What We Need

Publié le 12/04/2019

Avantages

It integrates with Asana, which is our project management software tool at our agency. That was the big need for us, and it does it well. The client reporting and project time tracking is very helpful and we use it daily for task tracking and monthly to look at where time is being spent across all accounts.

Inconvénients

It crashes every once in a while for no apparent reason. There will be times when the team will just be kicked off as the software goes down in the middle of the day, so there is some admin work to back-log the time during that missed window.

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Stephen, sorry for any inconvenience you might have got while our downtime! We try to avoid this, but nobody is saved from it.

Ivan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's the most powerful time tracking software ever

Publié le 14/11/2017

Well, benefits is obvious. We are using Everhour as a core business software, because our business is to sell our time :) When you use such software, what you care the most is speed, flexibility, ability to integrate with all major project management software. And Everhour is exactly that kind of software.

Avantages

Actually, the most interesting thing about Everhour is integration with all major Project management software. We using Everhour with Asana and Trello and having great experience with it.

Inconvénients

We would like to see more flexible reporting system. (Despite the fact that it's already very flexible). For example we need ability to group tasks in report by asana project section. It would be great.

Réponse de Everhour

Thanks to share your thought, Ivan!

Silver

Integration

Publié le 18/11/2019

Time tracking

Time tracking

Avantages

Everhour have good integration with Asana

Inconvénients

When service is down or not working
Browser extension is not updatedable every time (even if showing that update is possible, can be browser problem alsi ...)

Réponse de Everhour

Hi Silver, sorry for any inconvenience when our browser extension can't be updated!