136 avis

QuickESign

Canal d'affichage dynamique pour Roku, Samsung et FireTV

4,5 /5 (136 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
90% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
136 avis
Tom L.
Traduire en français

An excellent solution for signage

Publié le 14/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to find affordable digital signage that allows us to easily customize and present on hardware that is affordable was a key for us. Quickesign checks all those boxes.

Avantages

We've used Quickesigns for about 3 years and have found it easy to use and configure and regular updates improve the functionality. We also have enjoyed the cost savings from having multiple screens.

Inconvénients

In the early days of the user interface, it was a little complicated to use. I also would like to see more apps/modules but anticipate those will come with future updates.

Brandon H.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Great tool!

Publié le 23/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Awesome software, user friendly, priced right!

Avantages

Flexibility to have multiple slide show zones along with weather and scrolling text. The amount of options and the ease of updating them are great. Very user friendly and excellent customer service.

Inconvénients

Ability to sync powerpoint slideshows with Sharepoint so updates can auto sync and update the slideshow. (I realize that is a reach considering how the powerpoints are turned into pictures in order to display)

Bob M.

Used for church setting

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Helpful for price but wanting due to issues above

Avantages

Ability to create multiple presentations and make changes that upload quickly

Inconvénients

We really need to see a spread that shows a mini image of each slide that can be dragged and dropped in a different order. It is very difficult to name files beyond the numeric file name assigned to pictures when they are saved. We also need to be able to intersperse pdf docs and other pic formats. At this point, we are forced to take a cell camera image of a printed document to get it onto a slide

Réponse de Marathon Computing

Hi Bob, thanks for the comments. I am happy to say that you can now upload PDF docs directly to your layout without converting to an image first.

Also, I am wondering if you are still using the old version. You can certainly drag and drop your slides and the slides are labeled with your filename. Please take a look at the new version at https://quickesign.net

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Nico F.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

QuickESign lives up to the name!

Publié le 16/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has allowed our business to provide schedules, videos, signage to our clients in a quick, easy and professional way!

Avantages

- Not only is this software affordable and easy, the customer support is some of the best in the digital signage industry! Customer support has catered to my needs without hassle and made me feel like I was their top priority!

- Short learning curve! If you are familiar with digital signage and designing layouts, QuickESign is a breeze.

- Scheduling my layouts makes it easy to setup the signage for the week and just forget about it!

- Easy to import videos, jpegs and other media to your layout.

- Built in widgets such as time and weather.

Inconvénients

Not many but there are some basic features I wish were included such as layer adjustment. It can be cumbersome to get everything layered correctly especially when copying a layout. However, if you import your files in the order you want them layered, it works. Hopefully this will be a feature added in the future.

Secteur d'activité: Sports

Great feature rich prodict

Avantages

Ease of use, flexibility, affordable solution, great and responsive support.

Inconvénients

Certain processes could be streamlined to eliminate repetitive tasks but this is a minor inconvenience.

Ed B.
Secteur d'activité: Matières plastiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Wonderful Value with increasing quality and functionality

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm using QuickESign to run digital signage and company wide visual updates for a large plastics company in Elgin, IL. We installed 15+ Roku TVs and are running slides. We export our slides into an MP4 and upload them to various playlists. These MP4s need to stay under 100MB (as determined by Roku I think), so we need to use software like Handbrake to reduce the file size prior to the upload.

Avantages

It is simple, affordable, and convenient (if you have Roku TVs or devices that are compatible). The cloud based nature of the software is great because I can update our digital signage from anywhere. Customer service has been fantastic and quick to respond to questions or requests.

Inconvénients

The UI is clunky at times and it doesn't do the preview plane very well in browser. The UI could use a bit of an overhaul for both feel and ease of use (initially)... but now that I've been using it for 9+ months, I've got a system down. I would love to see a slicker UI. I'm used to using platforms like squarespace, and QuickESign could definitely use some polish. But functionally, it's wonderful.

Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Fun, Pretty Easy, Very Useful

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 09/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's a fun and unique marketing tool. TV is something people just naturally look at when there is one. How many times have you walked into a place and watched the same 3 ads play over and over again, or better yet watch a talking head without sound so you have no idea what they are saying? We do that because when we see a screen, we watch. That is the key to quickesign.

Avantages

It has lots of widgets that make your screen very dynamic and informative. It's fun to put together. It's a great marketing tool if you have foot traffic.

Inconvénients

You have to pay more to do things like videos, extra widgets, etc...which doesn't make sense if you aren't going to reach any more people. I think the pricing should be based on your size, not theirs.

Jesse C.

Great Value in Electronic Signing

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Strong set of features and ease of use with very responsive customer service. I would recommend this service.

Avantages

The price is very good. It's easy to use and design your sign.

Inconvénients

At times, you have to readjust as the software shows me a slightly different view on my surface than it does on the TV we send it to.

Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

QESign Review

Avantages

Ease of use and customer service. Was able to set up quickly.

Inconvénients

The software itself is quite basic and doesn't have very many bells and whistles. Would have liked to have more (appealing) template options

Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Traduire en français

QuickESign was quick and easy!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have only good things to say; cost, ease of use, effectiveness with customers, etc. Support was very responsive and follow up and follow through has been outstanding. I highly recommend QuickEsign. We're saving /year and we can make changes anytime. The whole Roku integration was seamless and we can flip our TVs from sports to the QuickEsign in seconds.

Flexible
Easy to operate
Quick to add, change
Inexpensive

Inconvénients

I would love to see an integration with Facebook.

Tim S.
Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Lots of positive comments

Publié le 11/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Clients & customers in our shared business space really like the signage. It pops. For me, setting it up was a little awkward but I attribute that to me rather than the software. My questions were answered live and were very, very helpful. I have recommended QuickESign to more than one person since I started using it. The value is there, the price is very reasonable. If I had a wish about it, I simply wish it was easier to use video without it taking up the whole screen. At this point, though, I'm really happy with the product and the folks behind it.

Avantages

It does exactly what it is supposed to and you do not need to know any code to make it work.

Inconvénients

The interface is a LITTLE clunky for me. I wish it were possible to have the template displayed on your set-up screen, drop in your images/slides/videos into the set up and make it run a bit more seamlessly. Having said that, anybody can use this without a lot of effort by simply following directions. If I can figure it out, anybody can.

Réponse de Marathon Computing

Thanks for the review Tim. With regard to the video, one of the features of the pro version is the improved video options, which include windowed videos (not the full screen) as well as a method to cache the video when the routine starts so there are no loading graphics or delays when starting a new video.

We are working on some revisions to the editor for more seamless updates. Thank you for your suggestions.

Larry I.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Reliable, Affordable, and Easy to Use

Publié le 19/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have done extensive field testing with this product; I have a network of more than twelve screens scattered across town using a rather expensive alternative system. The pricing for QuickESign is certainly fair and reasonable. And while it is most certainly good quality, easy to use and reliable, we're waiting for the next generation before we go both feet in. Fair Enough?

Avantages

QuickESign is a fantastic, easy to use signage resource for small businesses of many kinds. No special hardware or geek employees necessary. If you can sign into a channel on your ROKU TV or ROKU streaming device you can have a very cost effective and reliable signage service set up and ready to go in minutes.

We have deployed this in a couple of different locations and it is always high quality output and very simple to use.

Inconvénients

In simple terms, the background interface needs to be a bit more robust. For full screen applications the system works quite well.

However, I find it difficult to use the Zones feature and maintain an accurate timeline inside of each Zone. I know the company is striving to improve on many levels so we don't hold this against them. We simply need a greater sense of control over our content timelines.

Mike J.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Excellent Choice For My Store

Publié le 11/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This was a very affordable option that I chose when looking at digital signage solutions. By using integrated 50 inch Smart TVs with built in Roku it meant I didn't have to buy any other dedicated hardware per device. This allowed me to have multiple displays.

Avantages

Software is very flexible. I'm very happy with the food menu layout. I'm able to update my prices fairly easily when I need to. I also use a second screen to promote my social media pages, weekly specials and product images using video, fly in images and montages.

Inconvénients

The user interface does take a little getting used to. This was especially the case when using a mouse to make precise image placement. However, the simple workaround is to use the exact numerical entries for the height, width and screen locations.

Chuck S.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Traduire en français

Gave the Lobby a Modern Look!

Publié le 23/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

If you are thinking about having a digital display at your work save the time I invested in looking at the options, just get in touch with customer support and do it!

Avantages

I have been running the software as an electronic menu board in my automotive repair shop for about a year now. It was easy to get set up and any questions I had were quickly handled by support team. Once I had it set up I have run it daily without any hiccups! It is an affordable solution to looking high end.

Inconvénients

Honestly because I have had no issues, I had to reach out to remember the site to make updates (like I said I set it and forgot it about a year ago). But a quick note to customer support and they quickly responded with the information I needed.

Brad F.

Software and cost - Exactly what we needed

Publié le 08/03/2018

Avantages

This product is very easy to setup and use on a daily basis. We keep calendar events and learning slides refreshed daily. The quality of this product is exactly what we needed. It is not as robust as some of the other products out there, but the price is also only a fraction of the others.

Inconvénients

occasionally a TV will not update automatically - I then need to do a Roku update and refresh QuickESign, would be nice to be notified when an update is available. This is a very minor issue and is easily resolved.

Daniel K.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Great service, unbelievable value!

Publié le 30/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We looked at other systems and the upfront and ongoing fees were very high. The ease of use and cost of QuickESign made it an easy sell. Fantastic customer service. I highly recommend QuickESign.

Low cost, ease of use.

Inconvénients

Not much. We were one of the first users and features were spartan and some things didn't work well. Now everything has been fixed and features have been added.

Robert C.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We will be customers for as long as this product remains available. Our customers love what we do with it, and that's what matters!

Avantages

Most everyone knows how to use a ROKU device. That, along with a quality monitor, and you have an awesome way to display just about anything. My business is small. I also work for a large company that has an IT department that developed their own software to use for displaying. Theirs is incredibly difficult to use. QuickESign is super easy. One of the best products we've purchased for our business.

Inconvénients

Would love a mobile app that could be used to make changes to our sign.

Serena R.
Secteur d'activité: Banque
Traduire en français

Exactly what we were looking for!

Avantages

The price and how easy it is to use. I like that it is used with a roku.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if the schedule had an "End Date" so I wouldn't have to remember to remove certain pictures.

Travis M.
Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

Better than 6K media platform

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Best platform I've used, and when I have a problem I always get a live person to help me walk through my problems.

Avantages

We can add slideshows, information on service per day, time, dates, change the background and colors.

Inconvénients

It's not very user-friendly. At first, I had a hard time navigating the platform, but became more fluid after a few weeks.

Seth N.

Great product

Avantages

This program makes digital signage so easy

Inconvénients

I can’t find anything wrong with it. Honestly it’s great and if there were issues customer support would be quick!

Spyro G.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Highly Recommended!

Avantages

A perfect way to advertise your products in the store!

Inconvénients

User interface a little confusing but certainly usable

Whitney H.

Church Use Review

Publié le 24/09/2018

Avantages

I love that I can switch slideshows effortlessly. We have an Early Learning Center within our church and each needs individual sets of graphics, I used to have to use USB's in each TV for each ministry, this is much much easier, and ensures I actually use the technology I purchased!

Inconvénients

The overall appearance. Its just not an attractive page. Some of the terminology seems different even though the action is the same like with "layout" and "playlist"

David W.
Traduire en français

So simple to use and great results.

Publié le 18/03/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pros: its real easy and simple to set up and get great results with little effort. The pricing structure and the hardware required for this digital signage product is coset effective and makes perfect sense for the small business as it is much cheaper than any other product out there. The support is first rate and they continue to provide updates and are very responsive to customers requirements. Its great that you can have multiple schedules and multiple screens displaying different content.
Cons:The user interface can be a little clunky especially teh zone layout editor. It would be best if you could specify actual starting co-ordinates and frame size in pixels. Or maybe even a snap to grid as aligning it up is difficult. I found that you have to slightly adjust the image size to fit teh whole screen properly.

Other than that overal its a great product at a great price

Alan U.
Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Great option for low-cost digital signage

Publié le 25/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I started using Quickesign about a year ago and am very pleased with my choice. There are a lot of templates for first-time users and the system is robust enough for the most hardcore users. This is a great option for someone who just wants to dip their toes in the water to see just what digital signage is all about.

Easy to use templates.

Inconvénients

Somewhat steep learning curve.

Nichelle G.

Quick E Sign Review

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience using Quick E Sign has been fun and clear. Its easy to display what I need to advertise from my computer to a tv screen.

Avantages

I like that this software is east to use.

Inconvénients

I would like more features like video and animation templates.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10