9 avis

DataHero

Visualiser les données de tableurs et de services cloud

4 /5 (9 avis) Donnez votre avis !

4 /5
  • Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
9 avis
Chad M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Company

Publié le 13/02/2019

Worked with the reps, it was a wonderful experience!

Avantages

Great product and great development team!

Inconvénients

Wish I could get more time to unleash it!

Guillaume G.

Juan ignacio G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Engineers meet Designers: Great app!

Publié le 13/08/2018

Within the agency we work with big data and we have been able to test this tool for integration with the cloud and, above all, for the design.

Avantages

The easy integration with the cloud offered by the app, combined with an elegant and simple design that makes the task even simpler. In some way they are managing to impose a model of data visualization platform so that those who follow them do so by the way they mark. In addition, the price in relation to the support they offer is very low.

Inconvénients

The task of displaying hard data in an elegant and simple way is not easy for everyone to understand; Having said that, I think there is a long way to go before DataHero can be the ideal tool.

Rishi K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Only turnkey dashboard I found with sufficient data filtering

Publié le 05/02/2018

-Was able to construct dashboards for our PM and Customer Success teams that are closest to what I need without any engineering help.

Avantages

I was almost going to pull the trigger on building a custom dashboard which I really wasn't excited about for multiple reasons. Also found the filtering capability useful for Intercom as well. I needed to filter only certain conversations and again was pretty quick and painless to get the graph I wanted.

Inconvénients

Didn't like that in order to share the dashboard with other folks on my team I had to upgrade plans.

Phillip j. L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy & Fast KPIs for my Team

Publié le 19/09/2018

Despite its short comings it is still the easiest method I have some across that is both visually appealing to our executives and simple to manage the data.

Avantages

Easy UI, plenty of options and integrations to other apps, export functionality and fast

Inconvénients

Wish there was multi-table data that could be generated instead of multiple charts from one data set.
They need better tips on how to generate above average tables.
Some methods don't always work the same. example if I needed to show How many cases were received from a specific topic(Y axis) M2M(X axis) while giving me the average handle time per topic on a Z-Axis it works but as soon as i change data to another 3 data points it doesnt work the same.

Alex R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent Tool for Media Reports

Publié le 18/09/2018

Avantages

Ease and conveienece, very easy to create reports for my PR dept.

Inconvénients

Still some clerical things I need to do. Wish I could just open up data hero and have reports ready to go.

Kiri M.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Bait & Switch - Unable to Downgrade During "Free Trial"

Publié le 09/10/2017

Avantages

I literally used this tool for 10 minutes before deciding it wasn't for me, and was unable to cancel it. Once you sign up for the "free" trial, there is nowhere in the interface where you can downgrade your plan.

Inconvénients

As others have reported, there is a bait & switch issue with their so- called "free trial". There is no way to cancel or downgrade your paid subscription when you start.
I followed up with their support team, who said, "We state in all of our help articles that you're required to contact our team to move off of the paid version of DataHero."
Ah, where? I'll be requesting a chargeback from my credit card provider for this predatory behavior.

Roderick F.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Data Hero

Publié le 18/09/2018

Overall it's helped me in business being able to track progress daily and share it with the team.

Avantages

I like the ability to tie into other platforms and have that data updated daily.

Inconvénients

Since using the platform, I've not run into many issues. I use it daily!

Douglas J.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Support client

Overall very good. Seamless process to get our data ingested and get some charts up and...

Publié le 02/02/2018

Avantages

The range of sources to automatically pull data from is great. We've also imported quite a bit of our own custom formatted data via CSV. The app makes it quite easy to extract meaning from the data by allowing you to visually assign values to different axes and apply aggregations such as summations, averages, totals, etc. Anyone that spends time with data knows that it's a bit of an iterative process while you try to arrive at the right visualization to convey the right message. This app makes that process quite fluid.

We've looked at quite a few different BI visualization tools ranging from very basic ones like Amazon's to very complex ones like Looker and Periscope. There's a trade off with all of them. With the really simple ones you run into a wall with what they can do pretty quickly. With the really complex ones, unless you're looking to do very complex extractions connected up with your data warehouse, they tend to be over the top in terms of a steep learning curve and complexity of usage. Seems like the DataHero guys have hit a nice middle ground where you can very quickly slap together useful visualizations w/o investing huge time into ramp up and learning the specifics of the platform.

Inconvénients

Design wise the UI could use a slight freshening up to be on par with the latest and greatest web apps, but I wouldn't say that that takes away from the actual usage and functionality.
I'm told that they're adding add'l functionality to make it easy to share charts with others via email and web page integrations soon. That will be pretty key.