Databox

4,7 (199)
Donnez votre avis !
Tableaux de bord d'indicateurs de performance clés mobiles

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

199 avis

Isabelle
Isabelle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Databox Logiciel moderne recommandable

Publié le 09/10/2023

Avantages

Ce logiciel me permet de gérer les bases de données de ma clientèle et de mon entreprise

Inconvénients

Le coût exorbitant de l'Internet et de l'abonnement est observé

Ashley
Ashley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This was a game changer for my digital marketing business

Publié le 26/12/2018

Amazing. I love this tool.

Amazing. I love this tool.

Avantages

Ok, so I was desperately looking for an affordable platform to centralize my reporting for my clients. Most things that I found were either too expensive or too limited. I tested many free reporting tools - not enough connections. I tested the "free trial" of the big guys - great, feature-rich, and waay out of my budget. Then I came across Databox and I have to tell you, it has been a complete game changer for me. The Free version allows you to connect 10 clients to 3 data sources for reporting but then I discovered that I could easily afford the next level upgrade version, which allowed me to enhance my reports with up to 10 data sources for 10 clients. The setup was extremely simple and once I created the dashboards and scorecards, I was able to click a button and create an easy to understand report for my clients. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is struggling to keep up with the reporting for their marketing clients.

Inconvénients

Honestly, nothing. Maybe that I have to pay for it to use it, but that's business.

Miha
Miha
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and pleasing to the eye

Publié le 02/05/2019

Avantages

You can get started in under a minute with no prior knowledge about analytics or dashboards. The free templates (made by other marketers) make it super easy to visualize your data.

Inconvénients

More tehcnical users might miss advanced features (like making custom in-app API calls) but I guess that would defeat the purpose of keeping it simple for the rest of us.

william
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Some nice features, horribly run as a company and service

Publié le 09/07/2021

Sporadic up/downtime. Frequently doesn't update correctly. Buggy with filters often times not working properly.

Avantages

The visualizations are great. The visual options are really some of the best I've seen.

Inconvénients

Databox probably has the worst customer support of any software company I've ever deal with. That's not an exaggeration or hyperbole, it is absolutely atrocious. It can take hours or days to get a support response that's so obviously incorrect that a user with just a couple hours on the platform would know that it's wrong.

Shivakant
Shivakant
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

centralizing multiple platforms

Publié le 22/02/2018

Amazing easy to use and setup dashboards

Amazing easy to use and setup dashboards

Avantages

I like that I can customize the dashboard and seemingly add multiple data sources to a single dashboard view.

Inconvénients

The cons of this application are it can be a bit challenging sometimes to get the data updated and connect all external data sources. But the tutorials and guides are very helpful to solve the most of the issues

Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

My search is over! Custom Data Visualization & Reporting

Publié le 16/10/2018

I was looking for a solution to display website data and analytics for my clients. As a design and development agency, I wanted something that looks great, is easy for clients to use, and that I can "set and forget". Databox is the answer! By far the best in the industry. The free version is great for many small clients, and the paid upgrades for more integrations and users is very fair for those that need it.

Avantages

Vast number of integrations, ease of use creating boards, white labeling, multiple users, mobile app is fantastic, goals, notifications, snapshots, and it's beautiful!

Inconvénients

Some of the pre-made templates are too specialized. I created a client account before they introduced Agency accounts, and can't switch it over easily.

Juan Andrés
Juan Andrés
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Amazing app

Publié le 27/01/2017

We tried a few other apps. None came close to the ease of use, flexibility, simplicity and customer support we got from databox. At one point we need a specific attribute from MixPanel, and after asking support on how to do this, they actually rolled up a new feature into production in less than a weeks time. (Maybe it was in the pipeline, but it's still amazing)

Avantages

Amazing customer support, very easy to use, nice design too.

Inconvénients

None so far, extremely flexible so meeting all our needs.

Sarah
Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A good paid tool to visualize all your numbers

Publié le 26/12/2022

Databox saves a lot of time when you need to present multiple reports as you can just do that by creating a template and just changing the date range as and when required.

Avantages

Databox reporting tool makes your life easy as it has a simple drag and drop interface to generate reports. It also has option to use predefined templates that make it easy for you to create reports from scratch. Databox tool links with multiple datasource and also allows you to create custom formulas and metrics to be used in the reporting.

Inconvénients

There is a lag in the data numbers to get updated. There should be an option to set up the refresh interval manually as per the convenience.

Kurt
Kurt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Brings you the efficiency!

Publié le 13/12/2018

Databox provide free basic account that give you 3 datasources which is enough for small business to make good visualisations of the data. Bring ease to manage boards that created for projects.

- Provide good user experience
- Customisation options
- Clean UI

- Lack of documentation

Other than this all is still worked perfectly for me.

Christian
Christian

Databox - my preferred software

Publié le 15/03/2017

Avantages

It is one of the best products I have come across in the last 5 years I have been working in this industry. It is much efficient and easy to use for all. I recommend to all looking towards KPI tracking.

Inconvénients

None so far. I´m impressed with the ease of this tool and my team also loves it. I highly recommend it.

Paul
Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Really good business service

Publié le 14/02/2017

I love using Databox. It works on all the main mobile platforms in a web browser and as an app. It seamlessly and easily connects to all the main services I use, and even has an API so I can extend it.

Avantages

Lots of out-of-the-box connectors.

Inconvénients

For tablet mode in landscape, you have to use a web browser as the app doesn't yet support it.

Parth
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent app for accessing and visualising statistics

Publié le 15/02/2023

For my clients, Databox makes it easier to demonstrate an ROI for inbound and paid media initiatives. When I'm keeping track of the effectiveness of our digital marketing, saves me time. I can display the dashboard at board meetings with vibrant charts and figures, and we also built it into the websites so everyone who visits can easily see our accomplishments.

Avantages

I adore databox for a lot of reasons. It's quite intuitive, to start. You don't have to be an expert with data. With sophisticated data modelling capabilities, we can change the measurement display, and the programme really manages all the frames for me. Additionally, everything has built-in connectors, so I can often create a fantastic dashboard with only a few clicks. The programme itself has a nice appearance, and it has some useful features that allow for the clear visualisation of a lot of data.

Inconvénients

It's not that I dislike what I'm going to say, but I'd want to have access to more instructional films, particularly ones that teach me how to assist myself. Data sources can occasionally lose connectivity when using Databox, which might result in the loss of historical data.

Daniel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

What gets measured, gets managed right?

Publié le 01/11/2018

We have Databox set up to track a few things, but right now our main goal with our business is outreach and linkbuilding

We just wrote this huge guide that took 9 weeks and a few thousands dollars to create

Makes sense to promote it and build links right?

The thing is- even when youre good at linkbuilding, it takes time

You might do outreach to 100 sites and get 2-5 links

Even then?

It can take literally weeks to see the difference in your rankings- so it can be a little offputting right?

So we make sure to track the habit instead

We connect Databox with Ahrefs (SEO tool) and Mailshake (Email outreach tool) and have a custom dashboard

If we can send 16 emails per day- we know we'll get a link each week (at least)

But because we can't get immediate feedback on our rankings, we instead track the action

So we track how many emails we send per day and have a dynamic goal connected (A bar that fills up)

We also have a weekly end goal that does the same

Below that we have a connection to ahrefs that tells us of new links to our site

And in the centre we have our organic traffic data graph- this shows us upticks in traffic as our rankings slowly increase

This alone has made is SO easy to continue to do outreach, even tho we don't see that immediate result

Avantages

The ability to integrate with multiple platforms

How I can set up custom goals and dashboards, relevant to the data its showing so I can track progress

The daily emails to let me know if we're hitting those goals (Nothing like a bit of habit stacking right?)

The fact that you can get a whole HEAP of value from the free version alone

Honestly nothing

Its super clean, easy to use, fast and intuitive

Joby

Great for free

Publié le 15/05/2018

Avantages

The basic account is free with data box and gives you 3 datasources which is enough to make some really nice visualisations of your data. We use it to send investors regular updates and give them a link they can access whenever they want to get an update on our progress. Once we created theses boards they just update automatically which make it some much easier to manage.
They have a great range of connectctions with most of the services you can think off to run your business. Their visualisation tools make it pretty easy to set up nice views of your data, and if you are stuck they have some great templates that just plug and play with your data.

Inconvénients

There have been a few bugs as we are in the UK we want money to be in £ and their default is $ there are some work arounds to make it work but it would be nice to have currency support built in and automatic.
Sometimes the data shows a little funnily on the iPhone app, support are very good at fixing this issues though.

Samuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

How to perform magic with Data box

Publié le 10/05/2023

Avantages

Ease to visualize and analyse dataInexpensive

Inconvénients

Lacks customization to consumer taste and design

James

Simple and powerful

Publié le 19/08/2016

We use Databox for 2 months now and so far we like it more and more. We only use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics tools, so Databox seemed as a perfect solution for us. Databox allowed us to combine data from different data sources and display them in one place in a beautiful mobile app. We had some difficulties when we were setting up all data sources, but their customer support helped us in no time. The feature we like the most is scorecard. It's nothing better than getting a scorecard with most important KPIs in the morning and see the performance for the past day.

- Daily scorecards
- Beautiful designed web and mobile app
- Databox Query Builder which allows us to get customized metrics from analytic tools
- Powerful yet simple Designer, where you can quickly set up datacards with a simple drag and drop feature
- Very helpful and responsive customer support

Inconvénients

- The alerting feature didn't seem to work for us two months ago so we stopped using it

Réponse de Databox

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly improving alerts so make sure you give them a chance.

Molly
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Practical & Pleaseing Data Tool For the Small Business

Publié le 27/11/2018

Building reports for clients can be time consuming and full of confusing, intricate processes. Data Box has really allowed my company to scale reporting for our clients - building easy reports

Avantages

The software is both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. Easily view your data from Analytics, Google Ads, social media, etc. all in one spot.

the feature I find most valuable is the ability to set alerts for goals. This reminds me n my team of our progress and where we stand in regards to our goals. You can set these so clients can see them as well!

Overall it is simple to build visuals without code and drill down further into those visuals via the query builder or manipulating data rows/columns.

Inconvénients

To really use the tool to its full potential you should use the paid version. The free version is very limiting in data and may limit data source connections.

Andrej

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super duper dashboard for all my cloud services

Publié le 19/08/2016

Few months ago i've downloaded this dashboard app, and absolutely happy with it. Now it's one of the most useful tools I use for work. I really appreciate the fact that I have all my data, analytics, reporting in one singular dashboard, especially when I work remotely. Plus I can always update my info while walking ;) And I do like its clear design and easy to use navigation. Simple, nice, and useful! Thanks for making my working days easier ;)

Avantages

All data in one place, easy to use/great ux, slick design

Inconvénients

More data connectors for my team like Jira

Réponse de Databox

Thank you for your review.

David
David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Cannot say enough positive things about this software!

Publié le 01/08/2018

Avantages

As a small ad agency, we manage various different accounts on many different platforms. Google analytics, adwords, Facebook ads, etc. Databox lets us identify the key performance indicators that we need to see on a daily basis and makes tracking campaign progress EASY!

Inconvénients

NOTHING! Please keep doing what you are doing, Databox! I can't imagine doing my job without this software, literally!

Pablo
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excelent dashboard for daily follow up of campaigns

Publié le 27/07/2022

Very good

Very good

Avantages

Easy initial set up and solid daily results (the sync with Google is really good)

Inconvénients

Lack of more parameters for fine tuning reports

Dave

No doubt, Best Mobile Business Analytics solution on the market

Publié le 16/08/2016

Simple, top level KPIs, easy to use, beautiful designed. We have been up and running in less than 15 minutes and hooked to our data in CRM, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc

Avantages

Mobile-first, native and great experience, TV dashboard

Inconvénients

More data connectors for engineering teams (Jira, Trello...)

Réponse de Databox

Thank you for your review. We're adding new connector on a weekly basis so stay tuned and I'm sure yours will be available soon!

Debjit
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Visualization all my analytics in an interesting way.

Publié le 28/03/2019

If you want peace of mid with your buisness and want to see what is happening with your social media it is the tool for me. One dashboard helps me find everything.

Avantages

I have used g-analytics for a long time but now with databox it is shoing some interesting manners. I love the idea of taking all the analytics visuals under one roof. It shows all my fb, website and youtube analytics under one roof. I i can now see what is happening with all under one dashboard. But i was lost in the beginneing when trying to use it. It nees some time to learn and get used to it.

Inconvénients

Facebook updats a lot faster or not able to see live update. Maybe needed fix.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Supercool!

Publié le 17/11/2018

Avantages

This web base Software Is amazing! For small users it is free and very powerful. To be able to have everything connected Under one dashboard makes everything so much easier & nicer.

Inconvénients

No cons at all. it is Perfect & Superfast!

Ross

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good to have for an overview

Publié le 04/10/2019

Good experience overall with the product and ease of use however the packages are disappointing.

Avantages

The integrations with Adwords, Analytics, Hubspot is great and easy to setup. The standard templates cover pretty much everything you need and they are easy to display on a screen.

Inconvénients

The lack of integration with Zendesk is weird as what I could see is there used to be one.
The package choice are strange it would be nice if Plus included more data sources as Plus and Basic both have 10 then the next jump up is 50 which is annoying when you have 12 datasources.

Rinora

Databox Review Hallakate

Publié le 14/12/2022

Avantages

The customization options for each dashboard

Inconvénients

Data sources keep disconnecting at times.