LearnCore is progressive and thoughtful in their approach to corporate training, and is always building and improving upon their platform. The interface is impressive, very learner-friendly, and aesthetically pleasing. While I still think there are opportunities to improve some administrative functionality, the LearnCore team is cognizant and alway striving to advance the product. The reporting and course creation modules are robust and have truly transformed the way we track and create trainings at our organization.
LearnCore is not only an excellent product, but also a true partner in addressing our organization's learning and development needs. The LearnCore client strategist team consistently goes above and beyond to be helpful and responsive to our especially unique needs as a healthcare company. The client support is impeccable and always a pleasure to interact with. Overall, our organization has had an extremely positive experience using LearnCore and we are optimistic about how LearnCore can continue to partner with us in nurturing our Learning & Development needs!
- course creation is simple and straightforward, a lot of room to customize course settings
- automation of course assignments and group assignments
- can award accolades with customized logos/titles per completion of a course
- reporting is robust and easy to navigate to pull data you'd like to see
- restricted access to certain features if you don't have a premium account
- some maneuvers in user management can be a little clunky
- Easy to scale and run different training tracks out of one, robust tool (E.g. Tracks for: On-boarding, Skills progression trainings, etc.)
- MAJOR time savings once up and running (for session leaders & coordinator if you are coming from doing all trainings live/in-person)
- Visibility of knowledge transfer/stickiness of messages by using the built-in quiz tool
- Allows for coaching on-demand with PitchIQ (the integrated tool that allows employees to record themselves pitching, explaining, &/or summarizing what they were just trained on to show that they can now confidently communicate the core elements from the training) which is huge for the sales management team and product marketing.
- Easy feedback mechanism through the built-in survey tool that lets you focus your optimization efforts
- The flexibility of the types of content you can upload to create and support your training efforts - live and on-demand - are excellent. For example, I can hold a live session and mark attendance in the tool + have them do an activity that reinforces the training (E.g. take a quiz, PitchIQ, take a survey, etc.) and all of the reporting is in one place. Or, I can have someone watch an on-demand training on building out a report, then have them build out a report on their own, and then show me their screen and walk me through it in 3 minutes or less via the PitchIQ tool. That way I feel confident that they know what they are doing post-training (because they've shown me!), and they feel more confident and supported as well.
- Support is FANTASTIC! Toby is my guy, and he is beyond helpful throughout the entire process. He is an expert at using the platform, and he is always available to answer any of my crazy questions;). Toby also went above and beyond when it came to helping with the roll out of the tool - from the approach to the follow-up - and wants you to be successful every step of the way.
- Getting up and running if you already have tons of trainings is time-consuming and there's a bit of a learning curve to make sure you have everything in the system correctly the first time. This is likely the case for any LMS, and it gets easier and faster every time you do it. Toby definitely helped me get through it with best practices, prioritization efforts, and excellent communication
- Reporting functionality today, but it could have more flexibility into slicing and dicing the data
- Sleeker UI - for employee adoption
LearnCore has made my job so much easier in that instead of spending whole days training multiple people how our app works, we were able to standardize the training through videos and quizzes that teach the fundamentals of our apps functionality. LearnCore is highly intuitive and accessible, so even when we get questions about functionality, we can always refer our users back to their original training.
Hi Jordan - It's great to hear LearnCore makes your job easier! It's our goal to provide a software solution that helps you train employees efficiently and effectively. Thank you for taking the time to share how LearnCore helps you, and please contact us if you ever have questions about the product!
- The LearnCore Team
LearnCore is a great way for an organization to manage and track employee training in one place. It allows our organization to stay up to date on the latest policies and procedures.
Learncore is easy to use and navigate through the site in order to complete your assigned training modules. The home page is helpful as it gives an overview of assigned lessons as well as completed lessons with scores. There is also a helpful reporting tab within the home screen that shows your overall performance and activity within Learncore. While taking a lesson, again the layout is very user friendly and easy to use. There is a lesson that you can watch or read and when completed you then choose when to take the test. The test is simple and easy and you can choose one of the multiple choice options or write in an answer and when done it gives an immediate score and lets you know whether you passed the test or failed it.
The thing I would improve upon using this software would be being able to assign certain modules and training to different departments, there seems to be a lot of unnecessary modules assigned to me as they are assigned to the company as a whole rather than each department.
My experience so far with LearnCore has been really good. My contact, Rep, is incredibly responsive and happy to track down more details to my questions if she doesn't know the answer (she usually does :D). What could make the platform great? 1) Greater assignment flexibility for managers: Allow for admin assignment to a lesson so that a manager level user can grade ONLY their teams' lessons, and they can see the remaining # to grade (currently they see all if you want them to be able to access across group, so its hard to understand when you're done grading). For the admin, allow for manager grading assignment ONLY so that I don't always show that I have assignments to grade. 2) An overall refresher of UI/UX would be nice - the dashboard view is a bit old school.
LearnCore is great for training courses. It's especially good with videos, both recording and viewing, with a lot of additional features. It's fairly easy to create/post material in a variety of formats, categorize content, track progress, and do most other things you could want.
The UI is a little tricky, but there was a recent update that has helped mitigate this and make it a little more user-friendly to navigate.
We've been on LearnCore for about 14 months now, and have licenses for all of our sales, sales support, sales leadership, and subject matter experts.
LearnCore has allowed us to scale our training; allowing personnel to work in the system at days and times that meet their needs, their time zone, and their scheduling preference. As a Sales Enablement Leader, LearnCore allows me to give more personalized attention to all my trainees.
Hi Andrea - It's great to hear your experience with LearnCore has helped improve your sales training program! Thank you for taking the time to let us know and we hope to continue providing superior service. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help.
- The LearnCore Team
I have enjoyed using the software at our company and would highly recommend to anyone needing to train a small or large sales force. Can be implemented quickly and scaled easily.
The software is extremely user friendly and is very easy to learn how to use. It allows you to upload multiple types of content to train on (video, powerpoint, pdf, etc.) and allows voice overs and other nice tools to aid in training. The group management is simple, and assigning training modules is a breeze. The data reporting is also very simple and easy to manage.
You do have to pay quite a bit more for the video recording function call Pitch IQ, but if you're managing a direct sales force the Pitch IQ is a great feature.
We've been using LearnCore in the Proagrica and XpertHR divisions of RBI, a RELX company, for two years now. The solution is excellent, enabling us to share information and upskill our teams in a scalable and effective way.
Customer support has been excellent and I would recommend LearnCore to others without hesitation.
Hi Jonathan - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about LearnCore! We strive to make training and knowledge building better while providing you with the best service. Please let us know how we can continue to help.
- The LearnCore Team
It offers a lot of different ways to learn - different types of pitch practicing, quizzes, surveys, etc.
Ease of use on the admin side. There's a ton of clicking around and it's not easy to continuously update existing courses.
We made the decision to use LearnCore once we saw how easy it was to use. Our Admin person was able to learn it and then use it in about 2 days. We did a nationwide training across eighteen offices and felt secure that all the information was delivered consistently and in a timely fashion.
We received excellent customer service support and never felt alone in the process.
LearnCore exactly fit the need we had to deliver our training.
I like the flexibility and ease of using the solution.
Add more video and interactive solutions. For example, I wanted to incorporate a Prezi presentation, and the system rejected it.
We are using Learncore to train Shiftgig's new brand ambassadors. As an administrator, it is easy to shift our current training booklet into modules within the Learncore system and it is nice to be able to track everyone's progress. Our brand ambassadors found it easy to read and some of them bookmark key pages for an easy refresh.
I would strongly recommend Learncore as an overall great option for simple testing and training. I picked it up and was building exams and trainings for our partners within minutes of picking it up, fairly intuitive for sure.