Avis sur TeamsID

4.2/5 (30 avis)

TeamsID everybody needs this

Publié le 29.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using TeamID for a few years. The last update they did put it over the top. We have about 10 people using it in our company (soon to add more users). It was a little tough to get started because it offers so many options in setting it up. Once we got thur the setup then things were great. I really like the customer support, ask a question online and they get back to you quickly. I have told other businesses about TeamID, I am sure they will get it for their company also.

Avantages

The different levels of access to passwords. We set TeamID up that each department has their own access and the manager have full access

Inconvénients

On the web version the color green shows up faded. So sometimes I can't see what I am clicking on. Could be my computer. The app version for windows and IOS are great no problems. I would like the computer version to time out if I leave it open. The app version does time out.

Traduit par Google

TeamsID: A great password management system

Publié le 14.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were users of SplashId and migrated to SplashID for Teams. TeamsID was our next step and we are very pleased with the complete experience. The website is easy to navigate, fast and clean looking. User management is easy and storing and sharing passwords easy. Single sign in with Gmail means my users do not have to remember any URL or any additional passwords to get into TeamsID. We also use the Android App. We would be lost without a password management systems and TeamsID fits our needs perfectly.

I have had to contact support a couple of times and each time the response was fast and the problem was resolved quickly. I have never had to call twice about an issue

Avantages

Encrypted data, great support, beautiful, easy to use website, android and IOS apps and reasonably priced.

Inconvénients

SplashID allowed users to setup templates which are a missing feature on the current website.

Traduit par Google

Easy to use with single sign on password manager designed for Google App for work

Publié le 15.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very robust, easy to use. You can store both personal records and records that you wish to share with different users. Create teams and share records with team members. Just like Slack, this has made life so much easy by helping us store all our passwords and important records, documents, etc in one place.
Better than Last pass, Dash lane and a few other password management tools I have tried in the past. If you are a google app for work user then in addition to every other great feature you also get single sign on with your google account making TeamsID stand apart from the rest of the competition.

Avantages

Simplicity, security & single sign on with google app for work account, both personal and shareable records, team aspect just like Slack increases productivity. Across platforms - Mac, ioS, Android, Windows, etc.

Nothing actually

Keeps getting better!

Publié le 16.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using SplashData products for 15+ years. TeamsID gives me what I was looking for. I use it to make personal and financial information available to my wife and children. It is a great way to share those things I want my family to have access to and keep other things private.
Being retired military, it has always been critical to me for my family to have important information in case anything happened to me or if I was unavailable due to deployment. TeamsID is that tool that gives me peace of mind.

Avantages

Everything I need is in once convenient location (personal or work).

Inconvénients

I work for the federal government which is notorious for being slow to update to newer technology. TeamsID is not backward compatible with my work browser or its security setting.

Traduit par Google

The best password management software out there

Publié le 13.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very powerful yet easy to use password manager. Allows me to easily create, manage and share passwords and important documents with Teams. It also has a personal section which allows me to share passwords and documents with family members. Therefore one tool helps me at work and at home.

Avantages

Very simple to use and has great security encryptions.

Inconvénients

I wish they would market themselves more so I could have found them earlier instead of wasting my time with 4 other password managers in the past.

Traduit par Google

SplashData customer for over five years!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used many iterations of SplashData, SplashID>SplashID Teams>TeamsID. The software is very useful for our team but it does not come without issues. We have experienced many service outages and glitches over the years. There have not been any major improvements except for the ability to login with Google. In fact, the latest version seems to have taken away some capability.

Avantages

Share passwords with team members.

Inconvénients

Services outages, we do not have access to pertinent information when this occurs.

Long-time Customer - from SplashID to SplashID Teams to TeamsID

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This product has been great to store sensitive information. However, over the years we have had many issues with outages and app glitches and customer service is not good and resolving these issues.

Avantages

New integration with Google Apps.

Inconvénients

Inability to change record type and customer service not able to help with product glitches.

Traduit par Google

TeamsID - good team password tool.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We bought this in preference to SplashID for Teams. We originally paid for SplashID for Teams but this was announced and released shortly after but the same company. The customer service team transferred our paid subscription across to TeamsID without any problem at all, so we could use this tool.

TeamsID is great for group/team password sharing, we use it in our IT team for shared passwords to systems. We also have our own shared area and can keep individual passwords private where necessary in the same tool. This saves having to have a solution for team passwords and a solution for personal passwords.

The app is pretty cool too, we can take everything mobile on our iPhones.

Team password sharing.

Inconvénients

Haven't found how to automatically populate web logins from the app. Not sure if this feature is available.

Traduit par Google

Powerful but yet very easy to use

Publié le 23.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great tool to have. Makes life easy if you know you dont have to remember every password and mentally at ease if you know your passwords and important documents are secure.

Avantages

Ease of use and the solidarity of the product overall. The company has been around for over 11 years now.

Great Password Solution for Teams

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a SplashID User personally but need a team solution just about at the time TeamsID was released. I was an early adopter. I do like the android app best as I can log on with my fingerprint. For the web version, I highly recommend using Google sign-on as the constant logging in with email and password drove me nuts. I do see some responsiveness and refresh issues in the browser but nothing to troubling. Overall I am a very happy customer and the price is very fair.

Platform independent

Inconvénients

better responsiveness on refresh and search in the web version

TeamsID had gone down more than twice 2017

Publié le 20.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Good application but service gone down too often.

Avantages

I use TeamsID(since it was in 1st Beta) and SplashID(5+ years) for many years. The app is good but.....

Inconvénients

TeamsID server gone down because its SSL expire make us wonder if we can continue to rely on this application!!!!!!

4.0/10
Traduit par Google

TeamsID is simple to use and take our Password- and Information-Management to a new level!

Publié le 14.03.2018

Avantages

The simplicity on the one hand and the fill of features on the other hand.
It work's also great in combination with google G-SUITE.

Traduit par Google

TeamsID is a fantastic password management solution!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 08.06.2018

Avantages

I have a small I.T. business and do not have the resources to pay for one of the more known solutions on the market. Teams ID allows me to manage my clients critical credentials securely in an easy to use desktop and mobile application.

Inconvénients

Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

Traduit par Google

I've tried them all, and settled on TeamsID

Publié le 15.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have a small team, but we needed a secure way to share our passwords for dozens of clients. I tried at least 10 different systems and settled on TeamsID and am happy with it. Many had apps that were _almost_ ready, but almost is well, not good enough, and can be very frustrating. The TeamsID team worked with me during testing & answered my questions fairly promptly. There were a few bumps in the road in importing data, but we got there with everything intact. Mobile & web apps are in sync, sharing is secure & easy.

Avantages

Does what it needs to do without bells and whistles that get in the way of ease of use.

Inconvénients

For google auth, I often have to click my account name twice to log in. Not a big deal, but odd.

Not ready for Prime Time

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I became interested in TeamsID because of my long and successful experience with the SplashID mobile application and the possibility to become a TeamsID Partner. Mind you, I am completely satisfied with SplashID, but I saw the value of TeamsID for team-based usernames and passwords in a variety of settings.
My first effort to use TeamsID for my family was a beta for me and the new application, which I
found to be good looking and quick, but lacking in the ability to edit or understand 'best practices' for family and small shop users. Then the cost model indicated that the ability to share data was rather costly compared to SplashID. Finally, while initial support contact is fast, the answers are slow to non-existent, making me wonder how well capitalized and supported this application is. It also makes me wonder about the long term commitment that Splash Data has for TeamsID. They appear to not be clear on what this does well and how to best do it.

Traduit par Google

First experience with TeamsID.

Publié le 14.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had multiple problems with the migration from SplashID Safe to TeamsID. I started a live chat and they could not help me. I went to customer service and filed a help ticket including a full description of my experience. I recieved a form email response which did not address my difficulties at all. I was getting emails from the CEO, asking how I liked TeamsID. I replied back twice to these emails, and never received a message back.
Weeks have gone by with some technical help. But have still not managed a successful migration from SplashID.
The payment portal is very incomplete. My credit card was changed without being able to see if the discount was applied, or how the total was arrived at.
After experimenting with TeamsID using some sample data, much of the program seems to be a stripped down version of SplashID.
I am frustrated and disappointed with my experience with TeamsID, after the original glowing description of the programs capabilities.

Avantages

Sharing individual records with other members.

Inconvénients

Incomplete user interface compared with SplashID Safe.

2.0/10

A very good start

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's really great to be able to handle passes with groups and share also outside.
The mac app is somehow a bit slow but it's enough for now, it makes the job.
A cool feature could be to drag & drop and select groups of key to assign them a group of user and so on...

Avantages

Group organization of key sharing.
TeamsID own server concept

Inconvénients

Missing some basics function on the mac app, drag and drop, group selection and so on

Traduit par Google

I use TeamsID to store logins for tools and services common to the team at work

Publié le 20.07.2018

Avantages

Easy to use and simple - not a lot of features cluttering the main function, which is nice. Has a lot of options to share logins with different users.

Inconvénients

The only drawback is when you try to share a log in outside of TeamsID - it generates a link which you can then paste in other application to share with teammates. I don't think this is a secure way to do it.

Traduit par Google

Awesome team based password manager

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I know TeamsID is still young and new features are always coming out, but even still it has been a great asset for our team. It's super easy to set up, use, and manage. I have heard whispers there are record templates on the horizon which we are super excited about. If you have a team(s) that share credentials, give this a shot, has been great for us.

Avantages

It's ease of use and it's ability to handle out needs

Inconvénients

I wish there were a few more features such as templates, and I would like a bit more overall control of settings

Great vault tool, esp. for Google Apps for Work users

Publié le 15.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use password manager/shared vault tool. Works really well with Google Apps for Work or G Suite. Also stores personal passwords and keeps them separate from your work credentials.

Ease of use, speed, UI

Inconvénients

Not as many features as some competitors like Lastpass, but I don't need all that

disappointed with the productr

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm a user of SplasID and SplashData, and this product is far away from all touchpoints (UX, security, ease of use)

totally nonstandard interface, bad UX

0.0/10
Traduit par Google

A great start to a solid product

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TeamsID has built their platform on a solid foundation. The way they organized sharing amongst teams makes the most sense when put against its competitors. It lacks some of the flashy features right now but development seems quick.

Great sharing functionality
Cross platform

Inconvénients

Doesn't have all the bells and whistles

Traduit par Google

A good collaborative password management tool

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was looking for a password manager that provides ease of use, sharing of records, security and single sign-on capability. TeamsID provides all of the above and single sign-on in the google app for the work environment.

Avantages

Ease of use and it's collaborative features along with single sign-on with google.

Great password vault system

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use, helps our organization to securely manage our accounts information. It is very useful to create teams and assign access to teams members as needed.

Compatibility with iOS/Android/Mac/PC

Inconvénients

When changing the number of subscribers, the system sometimes bills the wrong amount. Thankfully Customer Support for always being there to the rescue us :)

Excellent software

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Nothing more we could ask for. It is already a simplified and lite weight software that packs a whole lot of features

Nothing at the moment