LatitudeLearning

Plateforme d'apprentissage (LMS) sectorielle reconnue personnalisable.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

157 avis

Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I am a one person training department who relies heavily on Latitude learning to help me.

Publié le 22/06/2018

OSHA compliance and tracking. New employee on-boarding. Monthly safety training. I do all of this with the help of Latitude learning.

Avantages

It works. My learners like to use the system and the training. Your support people are the best. They are always willing to answer a question and help out.

Inconvénients

I have looked at the Captivate LMS and like the visual graphic interface. It is difficult to (for me) change my certification curriculum. I would like to see templates of pages to use for my site. I am not a HTML programmer, so making pages easier for me would be better. Possibly the use of an outside tool like DreamWeaver, XD, or other easy to use webpage builder and import a page.

Rick,
We appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your suggestion for additional page templates. Please don't hesitate providing more enhancement suggestion here: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion. Your input is valuable to the future decisions made on LatitudeLearning.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Does exactly what I need.

Publié le 17/04/2018

Helps us track certifications for our training department.

Avantages

You cannot beat the price. The value of what you get for the money cannot be beat. 100 concurrent users for free is amazing.

Inconvénients

I wish the reporting was a little bit better. I would love to be able to see better stats regarding questions missed on tests.

Réponse de Latitude Learning Traduire en français

Great news. Our R&D has worked diligently over the past year to give our users a more robust reporting experience. Please take a moment and see the newest reporting capabilities you have at your fingertips.

Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Difficult to Learn

Publié le 31/07/2018

I was looking for a way to run an online school. I did not find what I needed and would not recommend this website based on my experience.

Avantages

It seems to look nice. What? Do I need to add more before you will allow me to go on? There is nothing more good I can say about it.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to setup and create courses. There are many other LMSs out there that are much easier for the teacher to setup and use. I was looking for a replacement for Instructure's Canvas that also has a free for teachers service, but does not allow the setup of a school in the free for teachers program. LL seems to have the school, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and no apparent way to find the answers. What would have been better would be if they automatically enrolled you in their own course that explains how to use their service. Frankly, I just got frustrated trying to figure it out and gave up. It just was not worth the effort.

Steven,
In addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. At the conclusion of the Bootcamp you will have a full overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Not a bad system for the money

Publié le 10/05/2018

It's ok. Not the best on the market.

Avantages

A lot of functionality and features. Definitely will meet a majority of a company's needs. This is a big strength of the system.

Inconvénients

It's not very user friendly. The learning curve is high and even then the steps are very complicated. Seems like they could find easier ways to do tasks.

Cindy
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Just what we needed!

Publié le 17/04/2018

We didn't have to invest a ton of money to develop a new-hire skills assessment that we only use once in a while, but it's there when we need it.

Avantages

There is a great deal of flexibility in the assessment styles. We needed a solution for a pre-hire skills assessment. I used to be a K-12 teacher, and I was looking for something inexpensive to use in my current role in HR, but we didn't want to invest a ton of money into something we wouldn't use very often. This really solved all of our problems.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I feel is missing from this user experience is a way to filter teacher-touch essays and non-auto-graded questions through the grading system. My workaround is to assume those questions are going to be scored incorrectly, and inform the user beforehand that their score will not reflect accurately their skill level.

Nico
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Pretty good solution for my needs

Publié le 20/06/2018

Improved learning process of employees among with other E-learning tools we use.

Avantages

compatibibilty with our internal softwares.
Issues and errors are rare.
Adaptations can be done quickly and efficiently.
No frequent/earnest need yet to contact custommer support, but I guess thats a good sign.

Inconvénients

Somehow the interface of tools.
Doesn't allways work intuitive.
I still have issues making reports, I sometimes need different information but the provided info.

Réponse de Latitude Learning Traduire en français

Nico: Ours Tools Bootcamp will help you enhance your LMS experience. It comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.

america
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

i like this platform

Publié le 23/04/2022

I like this platform because I can enter and train whenever I want and it is very easy to use

Inconvénients

for now everything is fine I'm not complaining

John
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Simple LMS for small projects

Publié le 14/05/2018

Avantages

If you are in need of an LMS to show your portfolio or just as a sample, then the free small version of Latitute Learning LMS is great. It has a simple but effective amount of features which work perfectly for simple needs.

Inconvénients

Obviously, for the price it is basic but if you only need this for showing a portfolio or small-scale courses, then this is great.

Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Industrial usage

Publié le 30/03/2022

generally satisfied

Avantages

Ability to use individual computer presentation

Inconvénients

Not set up for industrial atmosphere.
- Does not allow auto notification to students when procedures are updated (required reading)
- Have not figured out how to import external (third party) training records

Keith
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great if you are getting started

Publié le 18/07/2019

Avantages

I have used the free version of this for some time. It is a cost-effective way to publish courses online.

Inconvénients

The out of the box version is ugly. It takes a lot of knowledge and work to make it not look cookie cutter.

Sandy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simple and effective LMS for business use

Publié le 16/06/2016

Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Avantages

Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

Inconvénients

At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Ray

Latitude Deserves Five Stars

Publié le 21/01/2015

I run a training and development firm which specializes in Customer Focus and Service Excellence. It is critical that we practice what we teach. The same must be true for any strategic partners we work with. When we launched our web-based customer experience certification training program we needed an LMS provider that exemplified our service values because to our customers the learning interface is us. After a lot of searching I found Latitude. They have been my valued partner for over four years. The bottom line is that I can count on them for help and support when I need it. Their account executives are focused on understanding my business, tailoring what they offer to help me achieve my objectives and focused on building strong relationships not how much they can get in fees.

The Latitude system is pretty user friendly but you can't be a novice. You need to have reasonable analytical skills and a basic understanding of HTML is helpful if you want to figure out how to take advantage all the system has to offer. The good news is if you get stuck, you can access a pretty good library of training resources or purchase the support you need at a very fair price.

The best measure of a Company's service capability is when something goes wrong. Since I have been working with my partners at Latitude I have come to depend on the tremendous reliability of their technology. That is until 3 days before Christmas 2014 when one of my clients informed me that there was a major problem with my portal. All of the extensive customization we had brought to our portal was gone. I called the service team, they jumped on the problem immediately and within less than an hour all was resolved. The service person followed-up up with me to ensure I was content as did my account managers one who was away and the other who was home sick.

When it comes to technology, nothing is perfect and things can go wrong. It is naive to think otherwise. So when you get this kind of rapid response and follow-through when there is a catastrophe it only proves how good a partner they are.

The other thing I like about my partners is that they are continually looking for ways to make their system more user friendly, responsive to client needs and adding new bells and whistles.

I am so pleased with Latitude that I have referred colleagues and clients. If you need a robust, comprehensive and reliable learning management system, Look No Further Than Latitude.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We did a lot of searching before selecting Latitude Learning as our LMS. Good value.

Publié le 01/06/2017

Great value for the features we get. Good for mid-sized companies who do not have unlimited funds to purchase their own LMS.

Avantages

This LMS is very user friendly for the non-html user to set up and operate. The value of the product for a company our size made this an easy choice and we couldn't be happier. Recent upgrades to features makes us even more thrilled and the service we've received is top notch.

Inconvénients

When having to search for several people by name, it would be nice to streamline the clicks needed to do several searches at a time.

Laura,
We are glad we got picked!! Thanks for your feedback about the multiple people search. I'll pass that along to our R&D team.

Matthew

• Support client

An overall good experience: good LMS, great customer support

The LMS is very reliable
The support staff are superb at resolving issues and very friendly
Latitude seriously values its clients' input and works hard to provide them with the features they want

Inconvénients

The interface and system design are sometimes user-unfriendly, but Latitude is working to make both better
The interface also looks dated but that's also something Latitude is working to fix

Matthew,
Great to hear you are finding LatitudeLearning as a reliable LMS. Your experience and success are important to us, which is why we are working to improve our product and the overall success of your training program.

• Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS

Publié le 18/05/2018

Customer Satisfaction

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

Laura,
Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

Orlando
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage/livraison de marchandises
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple user experience and outstanding Admin support!

Publié le 01/06/2017

The advantage of using video and screen recordings in our training. Consistent delivery!

Avantages

One of its strengths is the flexibility in knowledge delivery modes: Single course, Course groupings, and certification support.
The LMS is great at delivering our videos and screen recordings used in our training programs.

Réponse de Latitude Learning Traduire en français

Thanks Orlando! We pride ourselves on our ClientCare Team.

Sandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Versatile tool

Publié le 02/07/2019

Avantages

Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Inconvénients

The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

A robust LMS

Publié le 20/07/2017

Avantages

Ease of use, structure of system fits organizational design of a business, easy to upload content and deploy coursework

Inconvénients

Batch User Import can be a struggle to get it right, once you do it's a great tool that can save time

Brian
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

User Friendly

Avantages

LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Inconvénients

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

Brian,
I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Effective once all the steps are complete

Publié le 17/05/2018

The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Avantages

Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Inconvénients

Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

Réponse de Latitude Learning Traduire en français

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Easy to use and set up

Publié le 19/09/2017

Avantages

The help desk is very helpful and quick to answer questions. I'm not the most technological person and I have encountered a few questions and they were very quick on getting back to me with the right answer.

Laura,
Our ClientCare Team ensures your training program operates efficiently and that means quick response time. Thanks for the feedback!

Martin
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

When I was primary admin all went well, we shifted with growth and I moved training, all seems...

Publié le 16/05/2018

staff training & development options

Avantages

It is intuitive and easy to set up, assign users and the ease of use and access for self training works well.

Inconvénients

Of course us being a non-profit all costs are always our issues regarding budgeting, so the access to free is imperative for us.

Réponse de Latitude Learning Traduire en français

Martin, It's for clients like yourself that we provide Our Forever Free LMS up to 100 users.
You'll get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies plus over 70 free e-learning courses.
No contracts.
Use it as long as you want.
Unlike other free learning management systems that require you to install software, our is a hosted free LMS.

• Secteur d'activité : Papier et produits forestiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

There is a small learning curve. Overall easy to use and very functional.

Publié le 15/05/2018

I use this software for my online classes for working towards my master's degree. It works well for short video and discussions.

Avantages

The software is easy to use once you have learned how to. The learning curve is small. Uploading is very easy to complete. There is a very nice free version to use

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve, but it is a small learning curve. The software is difficult to use with Macintosh. Tools can be confusing at times.

Réponse de Latitude Learning Traduire en français

To help get our clients over the learning curve we provide LatitudeLearning's Tools Bootcamp which comprises of one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Duane
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Meets and exceeds my needs

Publié le 16/06/2016

The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

Avantages

The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

Inconvénients

I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

Joseph
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great LMS

Publié le 22/05/2018

Avantages

Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Inconvénients

Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

Réponse de Latitude Learning Traduire en français

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.