Avis sur ClubWorx

ClubWorx

Gym management software for fitness studios

4.6/5 (32 avis)

Martial Arts School

Publié le 12.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been looking over several different options for the martial arts school and this one seems to do what I need it to do without lots of fancy stuff that I would probably never use. The set up process is easy to do and they will transfer the info if you have it on a spread sheet so that would save lots of time.
The Customer service is great. Emily is always there to answer questions during business hours and gets back to you quickly in the form on email, IM or even a phone call. I had read about the customer service and that is a big factor that made me choose ClubWorx.

Avantages

Easy to use and can do the bar code check in once we get everything set up. This will allow us to follow up more quickly with those that miss a few classes before it becomes an issue.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have an auto email system where an email can be delivered automatically when a student misses classes which other competitors did but they also charged about $100/mo. more. We don't have so many students that I can't pull a report and send emails to those not coming every week so me sending 2-3 emails a week for a $100 savings works for me.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Amazing intuitive software - simple to use and effective. Has revolutionised our fitness studio

Publié le 10.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hands down the most intuitive and simplest software to use. We tried out so many different providers including Mind Body which the entire industry seems to use yet were told by MB that we had to move across our payment system which is simply a big no-no for us. Clubworx provided everything MB had and more. And were so very responsive to our requirements when we had special requests, even after-hours support.

Avantages

It's intuitive and simple. Integrates with Stripe and enables both the waivers and payments to be done in the one action.

Inconvénients

No drag and drop feature on the calendar. This would make it even easier to schedule and move sessions especially flexibility is required by our clients.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

clubworx is fantastic for keeping tabs on members although the financial aspect is lacking.

Publié le 15.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to monitor client participation much more effectively. This has allowed me to focus on those who need help most and grow participation levels!

Avantages

I love having all of my clients and members in one easy filing system that monitors their attendance and allows for me to contact them all at once.

Inconvénients

The financial aspect of the program leaves a lot to be desired.

If I want to check how much money I will receive in my next payment or how much I should have received in my last I have go through this annoying process where I choose the dates and add up the payments over two pages. Very frustrating. I mentioned this prior to now and received a phone call from the service desk, the lady was lovely but really did not have any solutions.

Smooth transition

Publié le 20.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The customer support has been awesome. Emily has been proactive about engaging with solutions rather than simply selling the features. What was also a key turning point in the decision was understanding the development roadmap - what features were going to be released and when which gave us a better understanding of what we had to do in the interim to make the transition smomother

user friendly experience
waivers signed online
integration with stripe (coming)

Inconvénients

scheduling classes a bit manual
cannot copy across a standard week
waivers cannot be copied or duplicated - to be created from scratch for each one
cannot hide trainers and allocate their time behind the scenes

Great software

Publié le 05.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy inexpensive way to keep everything on track

Avantages

Send text and emails easily, tracks passes, customer info, automation, integrations through Zappier (Beta)

Inconvénients

User interface - can not assign a passes from the timetable, limited functions to active memebrs - cannot book a person who doesn't have a pass

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have enjoyed using clubworx and find it extremely useful. There are, however, a few kinks.

Publié le 08.05.2017

Avantages

- I love being able to see the class check in dates for my clients, I also enjoy having all of the information on my clients, finances and other reports in one easy to access place.
- Daily email updates
- support staff

Inconvénients

- The finance reports come in only a monthly format. Fitness incomes can change weekly so sometimes this can be frustrating.
- The support staff are fantastic and helpful, whenever I have a query they go above and beyond. The help documents, however, are too basic and barely ever seem to really answer any questions in depth.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Functions are all good however there were times were it doesn't work well - most especially calendar

Publié le 26.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to manage the clients/members profile and set tasks/reminders

Avantages

You can set tasks and easy to understand the functions and how it was operated. Support Team attended to our concern almost immediately

Inconvénients

It takes time to load and there is no function to choose the date/s in the calendar - you have to go through each week; It would be easier if we can choose a specific date that we are looking for.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Love the support and help in transisiton

Publié le 26.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Emily was very helpful so far in the transition , what we see with the software is a clean and simple look that our clients could like

Avantages

Very easy to use and clean

Inconvénients

Templates need more ability to be customized for clients use
App for smartphone make it easier than web based but not a big issue
no place for discounts or promo codes

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I am liking the program more as I get to know how to use it. The customer support is awesome!

Publié le 24.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Everything I need in one program. Attendance, fees, emails and more together in one place.

Avantages

I like how my questions are answered in detail and the fast response I get. The program is set up very user friendly.

Inconvénients

I don't like how the reports are set up to use. I find it a bit confusing on how to make reports the way I want them, but i'm sure as I use them more I will get used to them.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Clubworx is the best IT business decision I've made.

Publié le 29.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use, functional and keeps my business open 24/7. I'm very impressed with the back up and support I've received. Every question answered simply, accurately and quickly. I highly recommend Clubworx for other yoga studios.

Support. Ease of use.

Inconvénients

Haven't found any yet after 6 weeks of use.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very easy to use and flexible to suit your own business!

Publié le 29.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We reviewed many software solutions for our Karate business and Clubworx, although it doesn't contain all the 'bells and whistles' of some, was the easiest to use and most flexible. Support is fantastic, replying very quickly, even out of normal business hours.

Avantages

Ease of use and flexibility

Inconvénients

System is sometimes slow, not a lot of help/support notes online

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The software is easy to use. The value is exceptional.

Publié le 05.06.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pro's: Right from the get go everything seems to flow with setup. Laid out very orderly and simply. Everything you need, not much you don't. Perfect for someone wanting to direct new clients too. Looks professional and best part is is it's web based. Customer service, ESPECIALLY Emily and Dave, are kind and helpful... They respond quickly, usually within minutes, sometimes hours, but what can you expect for forty a month? Overall, well worth the money.
Cons: There are some minor errors that still haven't been resolved. Like the menu button at the top right corner of the website. It should just be removed. Also not all of the main background picture shows when on the website via mobile phone, but I don't think it's meant to be used exclusively on a mobile device, but nbd anyway. O, and members cannot pay for services online on their own.

Support client

Easy to setup and use software that give more expensive products a run for their money!

Publié le 29.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

From signing up for the trial to actually going live with our data and new DDR provider in under a week! All thanks to refreshingly helpful staff who actually know their product and how their customers will use it and an intuitive, easy to use interface.
Very much like that their upgrade and improvement cycle is proactive and they listen and respond to customer request for fixes and features - discovered a small bug in the calendar and they fixed it overnight!
The few niggles I have with the functionality will no doubt be fixed up in upcoming releases - well done guys!

So Simple So Easy So Inexpensive

Publié le 05.04.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been teaching martial arts for 18 years. I have never come across something so simple. The software is appropriate for size and function. There are no bells and whistles that you don't use! There is no wasted design and is perfect for our martial arts school. I wish we had this software back in the "Martial Soft" days. Customer service is incredible and friendly.

Support client

We at Relentless Strength and Performance have been extremely satisfied thus far.

Publié le 29.12.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Clubworx is extremely simple and easy to use making it perfect for our business. The only con we've experienced thus far (which is also a pro) is that there are constant updates to the software that can become confusing at some points. The customer service, however, has been top notch in dealing with these issues as well as others as we familiarize ourselves with the system.

Great System - Easy to Use

Publié le 29.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Emily is great, just describe to her what you want set up and she will take care of the rest. We use a punch pass type system here rather than memberships and that was set up for us. Everything we have raised so far has been taken care of by Clubworx.

Probably the only con is they don't have an app for our clients.

Having Great experience!

Publié le 15.07.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm moving from other software because they were charging too much, and the software wasn't offering the much i was paying . I'm very impressive with the attention they give.
The software is really easy to use and add a member. What was a big deal for me after some bad experiences with the trial on others software.

Congratulations for a great job you are doing.

New starter

Publié le 24.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The support team has been great, but still a few features to work out. Website is good, but needs to be a little more flexible. The membership plan needs to be able to have different layers. For example, I have 3 branches, it would be good if the first layer was just those branches like as a button, then when pressed goes to the plans for that branch. In this way I can have different prices in each branch with it being obvious. I haven't yet tested all things, but will gladly review them as I go.

Support client

Easy to use with great customer service.

Publié le 03.07.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've just moved from the free trial to the bronze account. Everything has been smooth and I've been really happy with how quick Dave and Emma get back to me with questions about the system.

pros
1 set up is really quick and easy
2 always someone to talk to online or on the phone to help out with questions
3 has everything i need in one place
4 love the new booking set-up

cons
1 would be good if it was integrated with xero
2 would be good to have an ipad app instead of using it on safari

Simple and easy to use

Publié le 19.07.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I work in a studio and also run outdoor sessions. Club worx has been a great program for my business. It is so simple to start using. Emily is fantastic and helpful. I love how customisable the system is and the reporting is great. I'm going to start building my website in club worx soon.

I would like the system to link with xero. Hopefully that can help soon.

Support client

On the road to greatness

Publié le 04.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Started using Clubworx only a short time ago and while the functionality is limited, compared to my previous program, the level of user support and willingness to listen to our ideas is off the scale.

I would happily recommend ClubWorx to anyone who's looking for a club management system.

Very good

Publié le 15.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really great customer service, second to none. Always available via chat which is good. Although, I don't like to get the pop ups with questions from ya folks. Lol. Sometimes ok, but not as often as you do. Recommend that you let me reach out to you.

Support client

Very happy, excellent customer service, very easy to use

Publié le 06.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Clubworx is a very intuitive software to use, very easy to setup and learn, and their customer service is second to none!

Comprehensive & well priced

Publié le 04.01.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am an 'analytics' type of person; I like to SEE (at a glance) how my Club is performing.
I have used other systems; this one consolidates all services - correspondence, accounting & attendance. SO HAPPY :)

Simple & Painfree

Publié le 11.09.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The help and support we have received from the staff at Clubworx has been the most positive in my last 10 years of working with software providers.