Avis sur TeamSideline

TeamSideline

Cloud-based sports league management software

4.9/5 (30 avis)

Our TeamSideline site has added another level of professionalism to our programs

Publié le 17.01.2013
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I hope to encourage any group looking use TeamSideline to not hesitate any longer! TeamSideline has gone above and beyond what I would have expected out of a simple scheduling software company and never once have they attempted to up-sell me during my time with them. They are just a group who wants to produce a great product in order to see their customers satisfied and they seem to accomplish it with ease. As our athletic programming in our department continues to grow I look forward to using TeamSideline more and more for my scheduling and my source of information for our local teams.

Avantages

TeamSideline has a great balance between ease of use and having more than enough options and ways to accomplish our scheduling needs. The flexibility and adaptability of the system allows me to schedule our leagues the way I specifically envision them while doing a majority of the leg work for me.

Being able to use a site that is very presentable and has a professional appearance has added another level of professionalism to our programs. I appreciate being able to design how the site looks without having any knowledge of programming or web design.

Most importantly, TeamSideline has OUTSTANDING customer service. Bruce and his team are easily reached and will search for an immediate answer to any confusion or issues I may have when using the program. They've gone above and beyond to check with us numerous times to ensure we are satisfied with their service, and we are never disappointed!

Inconvénients

The only cons I could maybe hold against TeamSideline is that their product offers so many options that the first time using their product I did need to call and ask for assistance. But, once they walked me through some of the scheduling program I was able to easily use it the next time around without any hiccups. Also, each TeamSideline site has the same basic structure so maybe just a little more opportunity to look unique would be nice.

Support client

Best decision our league made in choosing a registration software/website package that exceeds all!

Publié le 12.02.2018

Avantages

After 4 months of using TeamSideline, I can honestly say there's not a single feature that hasn't met or exceeded every expectation and need for our league. We run 80 teams a season with 1000 kids and we couldn't be happier. Our rep helped every step of the way and every promise he made he came through 100%. Our website looks great and with multiple admins it was a snap to teach others the how to's. I am a secretary by trade and I was able to build the website and set up the database in a matter of days with agents help - it's that easy! Very affordable - much less expensive than others out there whose features don't compare. Player registration, game scheduling, umpire scheduling, league wide email, OUTSTANDING customer services with immediate response time, even on the weekends - all in one package - it doesn't come any easier than this! If you are looking for a top notch registration software for your league that will save you money and more importantly - time - stop looking and sign up with TeamSideline today - you will not be disappointed!

Support client

Great tool to manage youth sports leagues.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 12.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I spend less time on schedules and can spend more time on other aspects of youth sports.

Avantages

SO easy to use. Scheduling tool is great. Alerts you to double booking field and/or coach. Easy to move entire weeks due to rain outs as well as moving a single game. Easy to upload contact files to send targeting emails.

Inconvénients

Would love if it were easier to upload program participants if not using the registration feature in teamsideline. Our registration program does not talk to teamsideline so we must export/import contacts into teamsideline to use the roster feature.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

TeamSideline is the best site for team registration website building!

Publié le 08.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I will be suggesting to USA Football to consider TeamSideline as a partner for youth football programs throughout the USA! Customer support is superb!

Avantages

I have been trying to get online registration completed since January 26th with another team registration company. Their customer service was appalling, I would wait on hold for up to 30 minutes to speak to someone. There were delays in email support, and I couldn't even get answers to a simple request to change a color on our website! Their onboarding was next to nothing, then I was on my own. I cancelled with them on Tuesday, March 6.
I called TeamSideline on that very day and I am ready to send registrations TODAY, Thursday, March 8th!! Plus our new website is up and I am working on it as well! This system is so easy to use and the customer support is flawless. On boarding was so helpful, patient and knowledgeable. TeamSideline has great learning videos and search engine for questions. When I send email to support, I get a reply right away. I am SO impressed with Team Sideline!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

TeamSideline is very comprehensive.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 29.06.2017

Avantages

It is well thought through and it does not require to purchase any other system to run the league. TeamSideline does not require much training if any. It is very intuitive and simple to use. I have used other League management systems, and TeamSideline is by far the simplest. The documentation within the help section is thorough and complete. The response time from support is exceptional. I have asked questions late in the evening, or on weekends with the expectation that I would get a response the next day, but within hours or minutes my question have been answered. They go out of their way to make sure you are getting what is needed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The TeamSideline tournament software on the website is the best I have ever used.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 22.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I highly recommend TeamSideline for your website needs but also highly recommend them for your tournament needs as well.

Avantages

I have been using TeamSideline since last year and recently used their services for another baseball league I am now doing. So TeamSideline is now the interface of two separate companies of mine . I also recently had to create tournament games and brackets using TeamSideline and I have to say, it is simply the best tournament software around. I have used many other tournament software packages in the past, however the process was so simple and easy.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The solution is top notch, as well as their Support. We love the functionality -- and reporting.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 03.04.2018

Avantages

We have been clients of TeamSideline for the last 3 years and I have to say, the Support we have received has been amazing.

Inconvénients

Nothing. They are amazing . They are consistent at adding enhanced new functionality to make using TeamSideline that more enjoyable to work with.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

TeamSideline has everything a sports organization needs and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 03.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would highly recommend TeamSideline!

Avantages

Their support team is the best in any business I've ever experienced. They respond within minutes of any questions you might have and will not stop till a question is resolved.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Highly recommend using this platform, there really is nothing better out there.

Publié le 08.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I feel that this is one of the best decisions we have made as an organization and have already received many compliments about how good our website looks. Thanks TeamSideline!

Avantages

There are too many Pros to list them all, so I will share the most important ones. Excellent functionality, quality of web page builder, superb customer service, and the price is almost a steal. They were also there to help me every step of the way in setting everything up. It allowed our site to be fully customizable to suit our needs and their service is second to none.

Inconvénients

If I had to put down a Con (which I can't really say it is a true con), I would say is that there is a bit of learning curve. However, considering the amount of functionality they provide it is well worth that time. Once you learn where everything is, it is a breeze to modify and update quickly.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Couldn't live without Teamsideline!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can't live without teamsideline! This has made such an improvement to our overall softball program. Once we got all of the teams using the site regularly, it has been such a great asset!

Love being able to quickly and easily post schedules and playoffs and then notify everyone to check.

Thanks Teamsideline! I am so appreciative of your efforts to helping make my program great!

Easy to post schedules
Easy communications to teams
Easy short cut link (www.teamsideline.com/woodland)
REPORTS are excellent and use them all the time!
The new page splash is a great function!
Easy for ASA rep (Cassi) to bill us accordingly - spring only.
Thank for for the timestamps on the schedules, that was a huge addition!

Difficult to "build" home page
Roster functionality is limited
Wish it was easier to move teams between divsions (especially at a half-way point in season)
Page splash is tempermental, can't see what it would look like without going out and coming back in.
Wish there was a way to track the ASA registered teams here.

Seattle Parks and Recreation 1st Year Review

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would recommend this system to anyone who is looking for a scheduling program. Easy to use, great updates, exceptional support, easy access for the public. This system has paid for itself many times over. It has also created increased goodwill towards all!

Avantages

Easy setup. Many scheduling options is great! Tournament use is great! Great flexibility in web page setup. Easy navigation through all parts of the program. Access to schedules at all times alleviates teams missing games. Love the ability to build email communications list and contact the people we need to. Surveys are easy to set up and have been very successful. We received more feedback than ever! Reports are very flexible to customize. Officials scheduling piece has saved us money since officials receive reminders about games. Great updates on a consistent basis. The company listens to our needs. Support is exceptional. This program has paid for itself within the first 3 months of implication.

There are none.

Support client

Excellent software for managing our sports with approximately 150 teams and multiple divisions.

Publié le 14.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have recommended TeamSideline to multiple agencies and know of two who have purchased the service and have been extremely pleased. I will continue to recommend TeamSideline for their excellent program and service.

Avantages

For our agency, Team Sideline has automated our scheduling; provided simplified roster management that can be easily verified and tracked; provides our participants with instant schedules, standings, and game changes; and lightens the work load of our staff. We couldn't be more happy with the services provided.

Great company to deal with. We love TeamSideline

Publié le 15.01.2013
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

If you manage a sports league, this is THE BEST company to use for your website and league management.

Avantages

Great looking template first of all. There is a ton of flexibility and user editable content. Beyond that, the program has all the fictionality you need to run any sports league. The folks at TeamSideline are always upgrading features so the site feels dynamic.

Inconvénients

Wish there was more SEO related features. Would like analytics installed at some point. Would like there to be more features for clickable banner ads. Because of all the features present, you have to have some base knowledge in websites to take full advantage of everything.

Support client

TeamSideline is a feature-rich, easy-to-use league management solution. Support is best in class.

Publié le 03.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Without question, I'd recommend TeamSideline.

Avantages

Feature rich, easy to use, responsive customer support, simple to set up programs, website is easy to create and looks great, clear reporting.

Inconvénients

Tough to find any cons. We've only been using the platform for a few months and have been in the process of transferring everything over. But the customer support and the system itself have been great.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

One of our parents said it was the easiest registration he had ever done.

Publié le 08.03.2018

Avantages

The site has all the content and functions we need and has been easy to configure. New features and updates have been useful. Support is excellent, very responsive and helpful.

Inconvénients

No cons about TeamSideline - our only challenge has been introducing technology and adapting our processes to it in a local little league that has traditionally been 100% paper based since 1950.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We are thrilled to be partnered with TeamSideline.

Publié le 09.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As an all-volunteer league that supports a program with more than 1,000 families, it was critical that we found a forward-thinking, technologically advanced partner offering a robust but flexible platform. We look at several but TeamSideline stood well above the rest. Once our decision was made, we were literally up and running within a matter of days, including the transference of all historical material. The system is as easy to administer as it is to use, the perfect harmony of front-end and back-end. We look forward to a long relationship with TeamSideline.

Pros
- Easy setup and administration
- System flexibility
- Intuitive reporting
- Robust feature set
- Lightning-fast customer service

Support client

Vice President of recreational girls softball league

Publié le 16.01.2013
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would 100% recommend Team Sideline! Hands down one of the BEST companies I've ever worked with in terms of service and product.

Avantages

The staff of Team Sideline are the best - worth their weight in gold! Never does a question go unanswered - always 100% satisfied. I cannot say enough about their customer service. Team Sideline has brought our league into the 21st century and we have so much useful information at our fingertips!

Inconvénients

Sometimes the processes are not intuitive and I wish you could enter individual email addresses for communications without having to create a custom list.

Support client

I recommend TeamSideline to anyone who wants to have people sign up for programs and activities.

Publié le 24.07.2017

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use. There are great features. Customer Support is so fast and assists you within the hour. Great company!

Inconvénients

They have taught me how to navigate around TeamSideline and I feel that I am a pro after only a few weeks. The customer support has been great!

Love TeamSideline!!

Publié le 15.01.2013
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love this program. Has revolutionized our league. Parents love it. Coaches love it. I HIGHLY recommend teamsideline to every league.

Avantages

The staff is outstanding and extremely accommodating! This program is wonderful and far better than any others we've seen on the market. Lots of customization on the site. Easy to use and set up. Registration makes life simple. Scheduling system is great for league.

Inconvénients

Tournament scheduler would be beneficial.

Printing individual player reports to sign waivers would help.

Support client

TeamSideline is a no brainer. I have encouraged two other groups to use it and they love it too.

Publié le 21.04.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pros: TeamSideline is an extremely affordable option that gives you more than the expensive scheduling software companies offer. The very user friendly design makes scheduling the easiest part of your week.
Cons: None
Overall: My job as a Sports Supervisor would be very difficult to do without TeamSideline. With all of the extra time I have because of the many streamlined processes of TeamSideline, I can focus my efforts on marketing, customer service and creating new programs. This software helps me grow programs, keep customers satisfied and that means I'm meeting revenue goals. I recommend it to everyone.

Support client

Teamsideline is a very affordable and effective platform and their support is extremely responsive.

Publié le 11.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pros: Teamsideline is a very flexible platform allowing our organization to conduct various forms of e-commerce with very little effort. The evolved look of the site is excellent and renders our website perfectly on any device. Teamsideline support is extremely responsive.
Cons: None
Overall: We have been very satisfied with Teamsideline and it has provided great value to our organization. We are a not for profit run by volunteers -- the Teamsideline platform saves us quite a bit of time and money to conduct business for our members.

Support client

We started using teamsideline.com for our adult baseball league and do not regret it! Amazing & free

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 21.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Posting game times online, creating a wait list for people who didn't register on time, and we love that people can now register online.

Avantages

First of all we liked that it was free. Second, the ability to register online was very much needed. We also loved the idea of the wait list. Currently we have over 40 people on our wait list and we pick approximately 5-10 people to play on teams in need every Sunday.

Inconvénients

It would be a crime to say anything bad about this software. I can't believe it is free. We would still use this even if it wasn't free.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I would recommend this software to anyone in any kind of league!

Publié le 04.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I reached out to TeamSideline, and initially spoke to a rep. She took my information, and within an hour a different rep had called me. By that evening I was signed on, and by the next afternoon our softball league was set up with a full site with a complete schedule including playoff brackets. Team Sideline is truly one of those few companies that have the attention to detail, fantastic customer support, and talented people that care!

Support client

Wish we'd made the move years ago!

Publié le 17.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We just got Team Sideline and just made it through our first wave of league schedules. We have absolutely loved Team Sideline so far!! And we've already heard from some customers that they like the changes, too. It's very easy to use with a little training. We love how we can make lightning fast changes and have them updated online almost instantly. Customer service is great and quick to respond.

GREAT SITE!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This site is super easy and great to use for League Schedules and Teams.

Avantages

Easy to use and great customer support. Log in about any where and work in the site easily.

Inconvénients

Need to be able to have teams copy rosters from one season to the next. Also, would be great as an apple app.