Tradify

4,7 (151)
Donnez votre avis !
Puissant logiciel de gestion des chantiers pour les électriciens et les plombiers

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

151 avis

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Logiciel de suivi et gestion

Publié le 13/11/2023

Avantages

Tradify une logiciel simple à utiliser et avec de multiples fonctionnalités.Nous ne pouvons rien reprocher à ce logiciel car il est parfaitement conçu pour notre activité commerciale et garantit que nos techniciens sur le terrain peuvent rapporter leur temps et leurs matériaux directement au travail et que notre équipe de bureau est tellement plus rapide pour facturer les clients. Nous pouvons toujours utiliser ce logiciel pour localiser le personnel rapidement et efficacement

Inconvénients

Dans l'utilisation de ce logiciel j'ai aucun souci

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Flexibility of Tradify

Publié le 21/01/2017

I am using Tradify in three separate businesses and find using it a great experience. My time is limited and I have no patience for apps that do not deliver, Tradify is not on this list.
The seamless integration with Xero is faultless, often a sticking point with integrated apps.
I have spoken to the staff on several occasions when I have been working on out of the ordinary problems, and they have always been easy to deal with and professional.
The new format has improved the experience yet again which is a testament to the innovative attitude of the company.

Avantages

Ease of use always is a big factor in choosing tools of trade. Designing systems that are both instinctive and functional is never an easy task, Tradify has done this well.
Flexibility to correct entries is also important.

Inconvénients

Having to be online to use the software. Would be great to have the ability to work offline and then sync.

Narelle

Beyond Expectations

Publié le 10/02/2021

What was important was for this business to embrace a software platform to operate from. Tradify made the transition period very short in implementing and being adopted by management into our daily operations. Tradify is now at the core of how we do what we do.
The customer service is next level and world class. Always a prompt response and solutions oriented with a smile and satisfaction beyond expectations.
Tradify rocks, simple, easy, professional that integrates with various software to make it even easier.

Avantages

Easy to set up without assistance, help docs cover anything you cannot work out . Our team is a crew of painters that all said to me how they dont know anything about the digital space and resistant to creating a new timesheet habit and learning what to do. They were all very chuffed when they worked out how easy it is to use.

Inconvénients

I think more reporting features that the user can choose to suit their business model. also the ability to set up another arm to the business separately so like a parent company that umberella's child businesses that have separate teams or territories would be good for growing businesses. Also a group chat room space for team meetings would be supurb! We no longer have an office or central meeting space as the world goes online, a space for comms like a notice board or chat would help a lot.

Andy
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Its cheap for a reason!

Publié le 10/02/2021

poor.

poor.

Avantages

The system is fairly easy to use but its totally backwards, for example on site our engineers need to fill out a onsite report with parts required and faults identified with a detailed description of fault and pictures. Tradify only allows this if you fill out a section called notes and then it transfers over to report which is useless. we cant fill out a note and send to a fleet customer. Our contractors want a detailed report from site with pictures which this system doesn't allow. reports info cant be copied and pasted or transferred to invoice. Staff onsite fill out reports that then dont arrive or save.
Support is uselss because they dont understand the requirements that are needed.

Inconvénients

reports not been able to be transfered or attached to invoices. Notes section is uselss

Ryan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Powerful software for my electrical business

Publié le 01/02/2021

Basically it's a time saver and who doesn't want more time for things other than paperwork! For some reason I enjoy adding items to my price list but then I know that item is just a click away from a quote or invoice!

Avantages

Quoting and invoicing are my favorite features. Once you have frequently used material prices loaded then it's really quick getting a quote or invoice off to a customer. The customer then receives something very professional looking and can even accept your quote right then and there and you'll be notified. You can even see if your quote or invoice has been opened and viewed!

Inconvénients

I can't think of any features that are really missing. Personally I don't make much use of the scheduling system. It isn't a fault of Tradify as it's right there for me to use, I just feel more connected using a physical diary.

Daniel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tradify helped us grow our business

Publié le 02/02/2021

Overall our experience with Tradify has been great, it has changed our business dramatically from managing jobs with costs to see if we actually make a profit, to keeping track of our employees timesheets. Being able to quote on the spot, get the job accepted then create an invoice with no fuss has been a huge advantage.

Avantages

The layouts and menus are easy to navigate throughout the software. Very easy to add notes and job costs aswell as times.

Inconvénients

One thing that has been bugging us is the time it takes to add photos on the spot. It seems to be alot quicker to take photos with the normal iphone camera into the iphone library then to upload them into tradify notes.

Alie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tradify - we're not looking back! You're all we will ever need ... and more!

Publié le 24/08/2016

We've been in since before Tradify was Tradify... and it's always been a simple-to-use and up to date way of helping us with our client information/date, appointments and schedules right through to our invoicing .... Tradify has great support, never a long wait when I have a question or query and they know what they're talking about but are always interested in what they can do to help our small family business to run smoothly.
We can't rave about this system enough, you NEED to look into this system if running a business, you will be impressed!
The time and effort saved by using a system like Tradify is astounding and as said - we're never looking back.

Avantages

Easy to use, basic computer skills are all that you need...
fast and efficient programming, invoicing etc

can't think of anything

Réponse de Tradify

Thanks so much for the feedback!

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A value for money system that will cut your hours in the office and streamlines your business

Publié le 06/09/2016

When i first started I thought is was a bit of a gimmick, however it is far from it, I have been using tradify for about 2 years now and i can tell you that it has cut my office time down by 70%. I now quote at the customs house in front of them and give them a quote there and then, i then can book them in to do the work at the same time. my teem gets there purchases order descriptions work and where and when at the same time ( no doing quotes at midnight). I can track my teem and alter items on site. I use this to my advantage as it is a great selling tool, customers do not like waiting for quotes and the speed you can do all this show that you are on the ball and a professional. My competition does not stand a chance.
I can be a little non user friendly to start with but keep persisting as it will pay off.

Avantages

Cuts all the office crap you have to deal with at the end of the day

Inconvénients

i is a bit hard to find features on the system and can be a little bit annoying to work around the sight

Fahren

Highly recommend

Publié le 10/01/2023

So far brilliant

So far brilliant

Avantages

How easy it is to use for all aspects. Glad we found them.

Inconvénients

You can only add payments if you have an accounting app which we don't we have a in house accountant.

Joe

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The total experience can be summed in in one word. Awesome!!!

Publié le 19/06/2017

The software allows us to have a quick view of where the team is and what work is coming up. It also help with clarity in communicating what jobs and where they are rather than calling or emailing them. its the one meeting point where everyone in the business can see where we are at any time any day.

Avantages

The user interface is so easy to understand and become familiar with. The divers functionality allows so many facets of interaction including using the app whilst in not in the office.

Inconvénients

The fact that in doesn't integrate with my office calendar. We use outlook and it would be fantastic if i could just open my app and use tradify to send out calendar invites to prospective client from there instead of having to then go to out look and repeat the same task of booking the appointments.

Alex

Wow! Just wow !

Publié le 24/06/2020

Avantages

When I first started my business, my invoices and quotes were all over the place, I’d lose track of jobs or jobs which I hadn’t invoiced for. After downloading Tradify I honestly don’t know how I lived without it !

Inconvénients

Would be good if they added in a feature that you can write up reports for insurance companies or letters with your header and logo

Nathan

Happy Plumber

Publié le 06/09/2016

We run 12 staff and up to 60 sites a day. Its great to use simple to follow. The staff had it nailed in 2-3 days.

Avantages

Web based booking system that talks to my accountancy package simply and efficiently suitable for all phones with browsers. Its been very stable as opposed to other more complex and difficult systems we have used in the past. Has all the reports and features needed to work out productivity and cost tracking per job/ profitability. The added bonus is the cost!!! I saved approximately $650 per month switching to this product.

not a lot really.

Kerrie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely essential to our business

Publié le 30/11/2022

We searched for a software. We were weroring jobs Down in a book and were not keeping up to date on reporting and invoicing. Once we our popularity grew and couldn't handle the hard written process, tradify stepped in an automated everything.

Avantages

Quoting, invoicing, job creation, reports with pictures, links to Xero for accounting

Inconvénients

I'd like the invoicing to have a coat of sales and cost to client feature just like in the quoting section

Helen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tradify has contributed to a huge reduction in my workload, my office is now virtually...

Publié le 08/08/2017

Administrative & Bookkeeping work has minimised substancially.

Administrative & Bookkeeping work has minimised substancially.

Avantages

I like that the bulk of administrative work is done outside the office by the technician on the road, being a business that is primarily a cash based business where cash is collected on site and receipted on site, that means minimal document handling in the office.

Inconvénients

There's not much I don't like about the software the only think I would like is more flexibility when emailing to clients, being able to choose from multiple emails stored in customer files and also being able to select from a number of internal company emails when sending documents.

Dan

• Support client

Fantastic! I couldn't work without it.

Publié le 05/07/2017

Avantages

I like the user interface and the ability to totally manage a job. Being a sole trader I can quote, time track, and invoice quickly and easily. I can see it's potential for multi staff job assignments.

Inconvénients

No offline functionality. I would love to be able to use this without data coverage in the field and then have it sync with the server. This also affects the speed of usage if I am in a weak mobile signal area.

Jesse

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Highly recommend!

Publié le 19/11/2021

Avantages

I found this software very easy to use with managing multiple jobs and creating quotes.

Inconvénients

I have yet to find any cons with this software!

Reif
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Job Management Made Easy

Publié le 29/08/2016

I use Tradify everyday, it makes my days run so much easier to plan my week and keep everything organised, I run a locksmith business and time management is extremely important. planning jobs and appointments doing quotes and being

Avantages

Planning jobs/appointments, being able to sync with my accounting software and the ability to do quotes and track job history :)

Inconvénients

Not any cons that I can think of.

Shona
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Tradify Streamlined

Publié le 08/09/2016

Tradify has been great for invoicing and job scheduling. The new platform is set to improve things further. Job scheduling is made easy as the job goes straight to the phone of the tradie and notifies them of where to next. Invoicing is made easy as the tradie enters his time as he goes so no more waiting for timesheets. Stock on board is also added at point of sale therefore no more forgotten/lost stock. Admin then adds the extras straight from supplier and the job is almost done. Then entered on invoice screen and email off it goes. Easy to check on the overdues end of each month as they are separated.

Avantages

easy to use, simple format, dashboard has useful info, help desk awesome, fast to reply and helpful.

Inconvénients

Not to much just little things, that get sorted if able to.

Jacob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Essential tool in our business operation

Publié le 25/06/2021

Avantages

The way that we can easily and accurately manage our workload from enquiries through to invoicing stage.

Inconvénients

There are a few simple things which would be logical to improve upon eg: updating of the pricelist as costs are amended at invoicing stage.

Euan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for keeping track

Publié le 27/01/2021

Avantages

Excellent scheduler. Easy navigation with multiple ways to arrive at the correct screen so its user friendly

Inconvénients

Gets quite slow at peak times. Price continues to rise to the point where ill be shopping around soon

Scott

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use software. Very happy with the customer support.

Publié le 07/06/2017

I can run my entire company through Tradify. From customer creation, to job programming to scheduling all the way to invoicing. It does it all.

Avantages

Its easy to use. Everything I need is all there. I can create jobs, customers, quotes and invoices all on the one system.

Gary

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software and excellent support!

Publié le 17/02/2021

Can’t fault the experience, really impressed with the continual improvements.

Can’t fault the experience, really impressed with the continual improvements.

Avantages

It has everything you could possibly want to run the heart of your business.

Inconvénients

It can be difficult to learn from scratch.

Andy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great way to improve profitability

Publié le 10/12/2022

Really has helped me keep a track on time and costs. This alone pays for the subscription

Avantages

The fact that I can easily use it on whatever platform - phone, tablet & desktop. Integrates with our accounting software to improve billing.

Inconvénients

A bit clunky when it comes to the front end - creating estimates

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Secteur maritime

Katons Review

Publié le 27/01/2021

Brilliant

Brilliant

Avantages

Its Easy to use and explain to new employess

Inconvénients

The Cost - is not super expensive but could be less for extra users.

Stu
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tradify has simplified life for me!

Publié le 24/04/2017

I was finding myself spending too much time entering the same information into different spreadsheets, documents etc. I can now create a professional looking quote much easier, track quotes, transfer them to jobs, which I can assign to employees, track their time/materials better, then transfer that to a professional looking invoice easily. I love Tradify, and the customer support is great! They look for feedback to improve the product. Very satisfied and would/have recommend product to other colleagues.

Avantages

Simple to use, but yet the abilities are complex. It save s alot of time, and money, while keeping things organized.

Inconvénients

Not much. I don't like that the accounting side doesn't really accomodate with the 2 popular Canadian Accounting software platforms (Sage/Simply Accounting, Quick books). Seems more Australia/New Zealand Based) Naturally.
I will create a small list of features I would like to see in the software and send to you.