FieldPulse

Solution de gestion des interventions tout-en-un.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

60 avis

Lou

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I finally found what I was searching for!

Publié le 01/05/2020

So far so good!

Avantages

The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

Inconvénients

It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

Field Promax, Kickserv, mHelpDesk et Service Autopilot

Pourquoi choisir FieldPulse

Price, functionality, support, this is the one you're looking for.

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

It just works. Very intuitive and the mobile app treats me like an administrator, not a monkey.

Réponse de FieldPulse Traduire en français

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success!

--Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

Bethany

FieldPulse 5* Review

Publié le 08/11/2022

Our overall experience with FieldPulse has been very positive. We are currently growing as a small business and we hope that this software can aid us in our growth to automate things we do not need to spend time on, allowing us to focus our time & attention on important matters.

Avantages

This software has been easy and efficient to use. It has so many features that make running our local business much easier. The support you receive from FieldPulse is excellent and they always listen to customer feedback. They are also constantly looking to innovate the product and are consistently adding new features! We have tried many booking software and this suits our service-based business best :)

Inconvénients

I have always been given the opportunity to suggest new features and they are valued. On numerous occasions, my suggestions have been implemented into the software. The mobile app could be improved but it is a new software so I am sure it will only get better and better. The ability to have 2 way messaging would be beneficial.

Timely

Pourquoi choisir FieldPulse

I disliked Service M8, it was clunky and not user friendly.

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

We used Timely for 2 years and LOVED it. However, as our business is growing we needed a more service-based booking software to suit us.
Ty
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Good Enough For Price

Publié le 09/12/2020

Overall it is ok for field invoices and payments, but for an overall solution to help your business run better it lacks in some areas. Probably worth paying more for others, after using a different software for my other business for the last 5 years I expect more out of this software, however Field pulse is considerably less expensive than the other software we use. They will probably continue to improve this though so with the cost effectiveness may be worth it in the long run.

Avantages

It made it easy to invoice and take payment in the field to avoid chasing money after the service call. Does ok for the cost.

Inconvénients

There are several features that are missing and or do not work well for our company. The reporting could be better, but there is no customer statement function and if you have related customers(which is for a customer with multiple service locations) they are not tracked together and there is no way to send an easy to read statement of all invoices for a particular customer with multiple locations. The Quick Books syncing is terrible and is mostly related to QB online but they keep claiming they will make it compatible with QB desktop but have yet to, to my knowledge. The app has issues as well I have to post date my invoices so the correct date shows up when sent to the customer. Deleting and changing invoices is a pain and when the QB sync screws up with payment it sometimes still says invoiced when it has been paid and there is no way to manually change the status.

FieldEdge

Cost
Gina

Glad we switched to Field Pulse

Publié le 08/11/2022

We are getting so organized and leaving the paper behind. We are able to track everything in one place and access any information we need at a touch of a button. The customer support has been amazing for us. Any time I have an issue I can reach out and someone is there SUCH a great thing. They always solve my problems. They will even send a short video to walk you through something which is amazingly helpful.

Avantages

The features I like most about this program is being able to have all of my information in one place. Being able to create customers into a service and make tags for reports. The ease of links everywhere to be able to click from any page is a real plus.

Inconvénients

Linking a service with an invoice, having to 'load more' when trying to find a client instead of being able to just scroll, calendar needs to be more flexible the views of that are hard to navigate when you are in a hurry scheduling a client.

Housecall Pro et Jobber

Pourquoi choisir FieldPulse

Needed something more organized that would give us a few other benefits such as employee tracking, employee field usage of the program. We are able to schedule in the office and our crews see the changes immediately on their tablets.

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

Field Pulse had so many features that were all in one. I like the employee in field tracking. They can also let the clients know they are coming and that is a plus. The dedicated phone lines instead of having to issue everyone phones. The options of the forms being able to create custom forms is a plus.
Tommy

Best CRM

Publié le 25/01/2020

We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Avantages

Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

Inconvénients

It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

Fieldpulse is more robust than jobber and easier to use for our electric service business. Additional is the support from the team.

Réponse de FieldPulse Traduire en français

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An easy to use software for technicians on the field

Publié le 24/01/2020

We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

Inconvénients

The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

ServiceTitan et RazorSync

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

RazorSync was an intimidating platform for our less tech-savvy techs. And Service Titan was far too expensive for us as a smaller company.
John

Amazing Potential and Great Value

Publié le 09/11/2022

Overall our experience has been very good. Would highly recommend them.

Avantages

■ Great support team! Very responsive and they always work toward a solution.■ All the features are there to run your business. They may not be the nirvana of CRMs, but you will be functional as a company.■ They are always improving the product. Spending R&D funds is a great sign that they are focused on improving, which is why we are a loyal customer.■ Can't beat the price. They did have a price increase this year which sucked, but overall they still bring good value for your money.

Inconvénients

■ Reporting and Exporting of data could be better.■ Timesheets work ok, but there are some glaring holes in features that could be addressed.■ The Estimate process is very cumbersome for larger estimates. Would be nice if they could rework this module, keeping larger projects in mind.■ They do not partner with major material suppliers (Home Depot, Lowes, ACE Hardware, etc.) Would be nice if we didn't have to keep looking up material costs.■ Training videos are very generic and not well thought out, or even wrong in some cases. While they point you in the right direction, they could be a bit more robust.

Daryl

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have tried a few of them and FieldPulse prevails....

Publié le 09/11/2022

It has been fantastic. From day one of the inquiry to launch and still to this day every part of the platform is great.

Avantages

Quickbooks two-way sync, calendar view, estimation and invoicing are great. Work flow is easy to understand and very efficient.

Inconvénients

A few small features are missing but they are in the programming of the software, and I know they are on the list of future potential updates.

david
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Home service software

Publié le 10/11/2022

amzing.

Avantages

csr's are very quick to help and reply back,always open to new ideas and innovative

Inconvénients

sometime like all software it has bugs and glitches.

Keith

Do I need Field Pulse

Publié le 09/11/2022

It's been a help with managing clients.

Avantages

A need if you are a growing company that needs a system that can help you manage.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more ways to track sales and losses.

Adam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great features at a great price

Publié le 24/11/2021

My intended purpose for Field Pulse is to be able to manage 90% of my business from the field. I take calls, create clients, create estimates, complete work, invoice, and take payment all from my phone or tablet from the field. I want to minimize how much time spent on data entry on my computer in the office. With Field Pulse, I will primarily only need to work on complex estimates, back-up of data, and accounting audits from my computer at home. That will cut my workload down significantly. With the new Pricebook feature I may not even need to use my workstation pc to work on complex estimates. Time will tell on that one.

Avantages

I love the amount of features you get for the price. I am coming from Jobber which I use as the gold standard for small to medium sized field service business software. Compared to Jobber I feel that Field Pulse offers a very comparable set of features at half the price of Jobber. While improvement and new features are always welcome, I feel that Field Pulse is on par or better that their competition.

Inconvénients

The work flow is quite a bit different from what I would like. The best example is only having the ability to set one visit for each job. While the obvious workaround is to update the date each time a new date is needed or create multiple jobs under the project tabs, but, honestly, the easier solution is to have the ability to attach multiple visits to a single Job. That I believe is a more natural workflow for most users in my industry. In fact, Field Pulse, is the only field service management software that doesn't allow for this. All the big names like Jobber, Housecall Pro, Workiz, all use this workflow model with great success. I would also like the ability to view my client database alphabetically by last name. The current model is the alphabetize it by first name which is very backwards from any other CRM type solution on the market. I am not on a first name basis with many of my clients and when searching for them in my master list, I have to hunt for the last name.

Jobber et Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi choisir FieldPulse

Primarily price. I needed to minimize my overhead while maintaining as many business-critical features as possible. With Field Pulse, I think I found the best option of price versus features.

Price and Features

Réponse de FieldPulse Traduire en français

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us such incredible feedback! We are currently building out the ability to track multiple visits for a single job! I've also added the ability to filter customers by first name to our development wish list. We will follow up with you as soon as both of those become available! Thanks again!

Lloyd

Stoney Oaks Group Fieldpulse Review

Publié le 09/12/2020

Fair - Most support personnel were knowledgeable and helpful.

Avantages

It had several features. Integrated billing, schedule, customer database, etc. All the basic core features one could expect from a SAS model service software.

Inconvénients

All of the below are of my and my teams opinion. With over 30 years in construction and engineering we feel like some additional tweaking would make huge improvements in the usability of this product.

The human interface and workflow was lacking, tremendously. The needed features are available, but the workflow to use the features are not intuitive, therefore confusing.

The grouping of menu items are not logical and the use of projects and jobs are convoluted.
The use of jobs is more like task's, as you can have multiple task (jobs) on one project.

Currently the dashboard list on the left are:

Customers
Subtask
Sales
Management
Company Settings

Looking at this from managing sales and managing projects point of view, a more logical list is as follows:

Customers (should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)
Customer Details
(add Create Project button and remove the Create Job button)
(add Open Project button, with a list of projects for that customer. this takes you to the Project Management features below)

Sales (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)
Customers (goes to the customers page, filtered to only the current users customers)
Estimates (Estimates get converted to projects "not jobs")

Project Management (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)

Jason

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

FieldPulse - The all around software solution for contractors and service providers!!!

Publié le 04/12/2019

Overall, I think FieldPulse is one of the biggest contenders out there. Even up against Co-Construct and BuilderTrend which are priced way out of the hands of single person or small businesses to be able to incorporate and try and they don't even trial their software. FieldPulse has pretty much the features to be able to run a successful contracting or field service company.

Avantages

What I liked most about FieldPulse are the features that it has for the price of using the software. It is very reasonably priced for big companies all the way down to the single person business.

Inconvénients

Wish they had estimating options as well as item/service database features, but after talking to a rep, it looks that they are continually working on it and puts my expectancy on these features at ease knowing that they are improving all the time.

Tradify

Pourquoi choisir FieldPulse

Was too cumbersome to effectively use their software even as a suite as they all did not share the same data or had the same connectivity between the apps.

Zoho One

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

FieldPulse had more features such as scheduling, website portal.

Réponse de FieldPulse Traduire en français

Jason, thanks so much for the review. It's hard working entrepreneurs like you that keep us motivated to build a great contractor platform.

We are always improving the platform, and your comment about item/service database is clutch. We will have some tremendous new features to announce in the coming months, so stay tuned.

Please always let us know if we can help in anyway. Our customer success team all sits right next to me here in Dallas, Texas and we love hearing from you guys!

--Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Matt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

New user

Publié le 08/12/2020

I am solving the communication barrier between my field technicians and office administration. Providing one platform to use as a CRM and field management tool as well as a direct line of communication between all parties is definitely nice. Even with all the app glitches, and all the time spent trying to upload photos or dealing with no network service while in the field, i think it is promising and worth sticking with you guys while having faith that you will eventually perfect it and get the kinks worked out.

Avantages

Scheduling features are nice and intuitive compared to your competitors software. Ability for team to easily access service history and customer equipment is also a huge benefit to us.

Inconvénients

All the bugs on iOS. I have taken a dozen or so screenshots of all the glitches i have encountered just in the 2-3 weeks I’ve been using the app. Have to force close and restart app numerous times a day. Will try on other devices before we decide if we are going to roll this out or continue our search for CRM / field management software.

Fieldpoint

Pourquoi choisir FieldPulse

Cost for basic features kept going up. No plans to work out kinks or improvements. After a year of use not one update or bug fix. The previous update a year prior made the application even more glitchy and nearly unusable.

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

Pricing displayed on your site, no “schedule a demo” needed. Intuitive interface, both Quickbooks and Square integration. Ability to store files and forms, ability to create forms, reoccurring scheduling included with basic features (intuit / corrigo was being petty and started charging additional for reoccurring job scheduling as an upgraded feature.
Ryan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Fieldpulse - Used Daily!

Publié le 24/01/2020

I believe that FieldPulse is quite wonderful compared to other products. It is really helpful. One space that I feel like could grow, too, is job tracking. The way that it works, isn't very conducive to our business.

Avantages

My favorite part about Fieldpulse is the ability to see all my jobs on the go. It keeps me informed of where I need to be, as well as where my team is.

Inconvénients

I like the status options least. The five options include: lead, opportunity, current customer, lost, and other. What about past customers? Generally speaking, we use other for things like vendors or subcontractors, whereas when a current customer's job is over--where do they go?

Buildertrend

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

The mobile ability, customer tracking, and price point were far superior to any other options.
Brittany

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Awesome app for a company!

Publié le 24/07/2018

We went virtually paperless for our timesheets, and job sheets. This also helped us track our employees and their hours much easier, as well as account for their time on each job.

Avantages

Ease of use is definitely a big one. It took no time to figure out what you were doing, and set up everything in there that you needed.
Features is pretty extensive. We have tried other apps (cheaper ones) and found that they didn't really work for our company. We didn't need the full construction app like BuilderTrend, and needed something a bit more than for service calls, and this was the perfect in the middle app!
Quality is pretty good! Has its own couple glitches, but customer service takes care of them right away!
Previously, we had a system of all paper and had a gap in our communication on the jobs and such. This app helped us go virtually paperless in our timesheets, and job sheets because now everything is accessible to our users on their phones. The amount of data that it takes is next to nothing, which was a concern of our employees.

Inconvénients

It is a bit slow at times uploading and updating your lists, especially if you have a larger list.

Joanne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very user friendly and incredible support team

Publié le 17/05/2021

I highly recommend this product to anyone in the field service business. I can't say enough good things about my experience. It grows along with me and my business. I anticipate using this product for many years to come.

Avantages

It is designed with the user in mind. The technology is smart and actually makes my job more enjoyable. I also have to mention customer service. They are available immediately, very friendly, and always find a solution to my concerns/issues.

Inconvénients

NOTHING at all. Anything that I bring to customer service as a concern is quickly fixed and a solution is always available.

Mike
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great Product

Avantages

I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

Inconvénients

I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.

Don

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great choice for service call management

Publié le 24/01/2020

Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Avantages

Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

Inconvénients

It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

ReachOut Suite

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

FieldPulse has more features for a low monthly fee.
Maher

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great value but misses the mark on some aspects

Publié le 24/01/2020

FieldPulse allows our electrical contracting business to operate smoothly, communicate effectively and schedule customers and employees.

Avantages

Great financial value, easy to use, has the ability to maintain the team on the same page by using customer and job notes as well as pictures.

Inconvénients

App can be very slow, does not work without internet connection, and can be glitchy. Address auto population sometimes works and other times doesn’t. Search fields for materials are not very intuitive. Pictures take a very long time to upload to app extended the time it takes for estimates. Phone notifications will display improperly when changing the status of jobs.

Knowify

Pourquoi choisir FieldPulse

For the better ability to choose pricing options, better customer communication capabilities, and better value for price.

Knowify

Financial Value.
Joel
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Just use FieldPulse!

Publié le 25/11/2019

Avantages

Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Inconvénients

wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

Réponse de FieldPulse Traduire en français

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Kaleb
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great program!

Publié le 09/09/2021

The customer service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been SUPER helpful answering all my questions with promptness and accuracy. Very much appreciated, especially when you're a "newb"!

Avantages

I really enjoy the over abundance of features and options available, and how almost every piece of the software is customizable to my business needs.

Inconvénients

I haven't had it very long to have a list of cons, one thing I can think of though is it could get pretty pricey the more team mates you add on. Which could be a deciding factor for soem.

Pourquoi passer à FieldPulse

Pricing to Feature Ratio is well balanced!

Réponse de FieldPulse Traduire en français

Hi Kaleb! Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your feedback with FieldPulse!

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Field Pulse- A+

Publié le 05/08/2020

For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

Avantages

This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Inconvénients

Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

Réponse de FieldPulse Traduire en français

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service!

We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again!

Dennis Behrman
Head of Marketing

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Avantages

Easy setup and very user friendly. Product support and training were top notch

Inconvénients

System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks. Software is not working well for us as we have single customers with alot of individual site and units to keep up with. There is nowhere to store unit info, and no easy way to open work orders to a unit instead of a customer location. It would also be nice to be able to generate purchase orders to a work order to track parts

Melanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Quick Startup

Publié le 14/12/2020

Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

Avantages

We enjoyed the easy startup and look of the software.

Inconvénients

Not easy to create custom templates services we provide daily!

Housecall Pro et ServiceTitan