Avis clients sur Supportbench

Supportbench

Système tout-en-un de cas d'assistance pour le support technique et le support client

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

96 avis

Pias
Pias
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Reducing escalations with Supportbench

Publié le 18/03/2023

Unlike our previous system, Supportbench is super easy to use. Because of the cohesiveness and analytics imbedded in the dashboard, our customer’s problems immediately clear and it’s much easier to solve tickets.

Avantages

Because of the Supportbench SLA’s and knowledge base features there are customized prompts that give quick solutions to our team and to customers and prevents unnecessary tickets being opened. We’ve been able to maintain consistent entries and reduce escalations, to a point that our retention rates have increased.

Inconvénients

Their internal support team is great, but I don't want to ask all the time. I think I need another training session to explore the system further.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Switch to Supportbench

Publié le 31/08/2023

We had a fractured Support process and with Supoortbench's KCS knowledge base, we have been able to revamp our entire customer support department for the better.

Avantages

Migrating from Jira was like swapping SVN for Git. Dynamic SLAs? That's some real-time multithreading magic. The 360-degree customer overviews? Like monitoring with Prometheus on steroids.

Inconvénients

Their documentation feels like an obfuscated code contest winner. Informative, but a tad puzzling.The general impression of Supportbench:Supportbench is the DevOps of customer support platforms: a CI/CD dream, minus the occasional merge conflict.

steven
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

It never leaves your customers hanging

Publié le 24/03/2018

Avantages

I love that it helped our agents assist and review customer issues quickly and also personnalize responses.

Inconvénients

Nothing to say, price is good and love the user friendliness. Our agents didn't need extensive training

Kevin
Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Transitioned from Salesforce Service Cloud, and are never looking back!

Publié le 17/01/2018

Better workflow in less time, with quicker results. Simply an amazing product, and am excited to see what features are coming down the pipeline.

Avantages

Supportbench was made for and by someone who knows how to support customers, and isn't just a product bolted on top of a sales platform. The workflows presented for support agents is very intuitive, and the ability to log multiple touch points from different platforms is incredible.

It has an incredibly bright, visual interface which informs an agent's workflow, not just showing them a backlog of cases or tickets to work on.

Inconvénients

Supportbench has an abundance of features, with more being added seemingly daily. While you can easily get setup quickly, it can take some time to activate some of the more powerful features, such as workflows/automation; however, with Supportbench's amazing support team, these cons are easily overcome.

Warren
Warren
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Supportbench : The unsung hero of Customer Support

Publié le 13/07/2023

Supportbench has allowed for our team to work as productively, efficiently and effectively as possible like a well oiled machine. With today’s socio-economic problems, one is always concerned about staying afloat, however with Supportbench affordable price range, I need not worry anymore.

Avantages

The standout feature of Supportbench is that it allows me to customise my day to day experience. From the influx of emails to weekly reporting, Supportbench has allowed email management to feel like a breeze. Our team is able to work with and present accurate information with the scheduled data reports feature. Supportbench allows our team to work wherever, whenever as there’s more than just one way to receive notifications.

Inconvénients

Over the years I have realised that not all of us can learn and adapt easily as the next person so even though I am becoming a pro with Supportbench, I do think it may need to become a bit more hands with their explanations or even come up with a simpler how to guide

Delano
Delano

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

SupportBench – Elevating Customer Service to new heights

Publié le 05/09/2023

Maintaining a reliable and efficient customer service base is no easy task especially if you’re receiving requests and responses left, right, and centre but with SupportBench I am able to do this and MORE! At the end of the day, I would not want to compromise my business and with SupportBench I don’t need to as it is cost-effective and efficient.

Avantages

As a business owner, Supportbench allows me to view my sales data as well as create workflows on our customer's information. Supportbench’s exciting feature allows me to view and respond to customer’s requests and questions more efficiently than usual. Integrating chatbots using ChatGPT is an amazing feature I thought I never needed. Customizable, user-friendly, and affordable sums up my satisfaction.

Inconvénients

This is not a red cross against SupportBench but I do wish for their support to be as efficient as the SupportBench tool.

Bodounrin Joël
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Wais-Benin

Publié le 29/09/2023

This software has marked its place with us, to help companies in quick results to meet customer expectations but more improvement is needed.

Avantages

It is an incredible software for me thanks to the ease of work of access of customers and companies to its management of the service catalogue, remote control...

Inconvénients

The remark made is that the notification system is not yet good

Ahmed
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Great Ticketing Software Supported by AI

Publié le 08/09/2023

With Supportbench, we've seen a remarkable uptick in customer satisfaction. The customizable dashboards make data-driven decision-making more intuitive..

Avantages

I've found the dynamic SLAs and KCS knowledge base particularly handy in streamlining our support process. The AI-driven sentiment analysis is a game-changer, offering real-time insights into customer feelings. But the standout feature has been the AI Predictive CES, which offers a quick glance into customer's feedback on case resolutions, coupled with the AI First Contact Resolution detection. It’s amazing how accurately it identifies if a case was resolved on its first contact.

Inconvénients

While the regular updates indicate active improvements, they can sometimes be a little annoying. Although, with time, I've seen these changes ultimately bring more value.

Elizaphan
Elizaphan
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

From Reactive to Proactive with Supportbench

Publié le 05/09/2023

Supportbench equipped us with actionable insights, facilitating proactive decision-making. The software's ability to scale up ensured that our growing support needs were met.

Avantages

Its AI-driven features, particularly the KB Article Creation from case solutions, transformed our support dynamics, making operations smoother.

Inconvénients

The transition to its user interface took some time, but the advantages it brought overshadowed the initial hiccups.

John
John
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

Achieving Excellence with Supportbench

Publié le 05/09/2023

With Supportbench, our support team has become more proactive and efficient, enhancing customer satisfaction and company growth.

Avantages

Supportbench’s AI-driven customer summaries offer rapid insights, and the "create a response" feature dramatically boosts our response efficiency.

Inconvénients

The absence of an offline mode can be limiting, and we had hoped for more hands-on support during the setup.

Amarachukwu
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best system for high volume Email management

Publié le 17/03/2023

Avantages

The transition from our previous system to SupportBench has been way less painful than we expected. Their data migration process is quite seamless and there wasn’t much in the way of lag time or real delays getting up and running.Their email management is key for us as most, if not all of our communication is through email and you can comfortably live in the Supportbench email as it almost exactly mimics Outlook. Also, all of our communication has much better visibility than before and we can look at cases in great detail.

Inconvénients

During the frequent updates, there’s additional features added that we don’t have time to go through.

Julie

Title: Streamlined NPS with Supportbench

Publié le 15/03/2023

Avantages

Overall:I've been using Supportbench for a while now, and it has been a significant asset to our customer support operations. One of the standouts for us is the NPS management tools; it’s helping us improve our scores and gather valuable feedback from our customers.Pros:The customizable surveys have been a game-changer; allowing us to ask specific questions that help us identify areas for improvement in our products and services. We've been able to track our NPS scores over time, which has helped us set goals and monitor our progress.

Inconvénients

Cons:Some of the more advanced features require additional training and onboarding, which has been somewhat time-consuming for us.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"Exceptional Service, Happy Customers":)

Publié le 21/02/2023

We’re focused on the Post-sale experience, so what we’re most concerned about is the customer portal and knowledge base and Supportbench accomplishes both with precision.

Avantages

The big draw for me is the reporting analytics within Supportbench. It’s given us invaluable insights into our customers and staff. Insights we’ve never had before.

Inconvénients

We couldn’t get up a running at the click of a button. It took 2 weeks to get the team fully up to speed, but now that we’re up a running, we haven’t had much in the way of disruptions.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The ultimate customer support experience.

Publié le 01/03/2023

Avantages

Supportbench has helped us increase efficiencies in all areas of customer service, but also their own Support team helped us fix a lot of the ways we had mismanaged our Support and Success department. I feel they went above and beyond with their assistance.

Inconvénients

We had some challenges at the start as we had a lot of different information in completely different places. Supportbench took some time but helped us bring almost everything into one place.

Jumana
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Resolving IT tickets in NO Time

Publié le 18/05/2022

Working in customer support is challenging at the best of times and Supportbench has become my favorite software. It helps me organize my work, notifies me of things I need to get done, and makes my life a lot easier. I also have to give a shout out to their support team, I read reviews before I started my trial that said they were great, and they really are and make you feel like they are a part of your team.

Avantages

From the initial trial to the onboarding, it’s been surprisingly friendly and easy to walk through. You don’t have to be an IT expert to know how to use it or add integrations, you just need to know what you want, which can be challenging. For things that I haven’t been able to answer, I’ve been able to find videos that are easy to follow and if I can find one, their support team made videos for our team to watch and follow. One of my favorite parts is that we can brand it with our company logo and colors, it makes it feel like software built just for us 😊

Inconvénients

The user interface takes a bit of getting used to as they so things pretty different from any other ticketing systems I’ve used in the past. Could use some tweaking here and there.

• Secteur d'activité : Mode alternatif de résolution des conflits
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Supportbench has been invaluable to our company.

Publié le 22/02/2023

Supportbench has been invaluable to our company. I would recommend it to other small to medium businesses looking for a simple, yet effective and malleable customer support solution.

Avantages

We have communication coming in from multiple channels and Supportbench can handle all of it. Because everything is integrated in one platform, all of our customer inquiries are handled so much more efficiently.

Inconvénients

Although there are no plug-ins and everything fully integrates, I’d like to see more integrations in the system. Hoping it’s coming in the future.

Abdul
Abdul
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

True Omnichannel Support

Publié le 22/03/2023

The Omnichannel range of communication with Supportbench has been endlessly helpful. We’ve never had such a cohesive system with multiple touch points before; from email, to phone to chat to social. It’s allowed us to finally work in a way that suits our specific customers’ preferences.

Avantages

The flexibility of our communication channels has been invaluable in improving our customer satisfaction rates and even reducing churn rates. We’re able to make such quick decisions and resolve cases because we have everything we need on-hand in real time. It’s helping us build much stronger relationships with our customers and our hope is that we’re able to get increased upselling and even persuade some champions to refer us.

Inconvénients

Supportbench is valuable in so many ways, but it’s a pretty robust platform and it’s going to take a while to access all feature sets.

Raquel
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Supportbench has been a really flexible customer support platform for our organization and...

Publié le 26/05/2022

Avantages

The interface and usability of Supportbench is logical and intuitive and has helped our teams stay organized. It’s working so well in support that we’ve added it to other departments as well. I like how it fully integrates with other tools, rather than the plug-ins we use to use. Now we can pull everything in one system in real time. Overall, I am very impressed with Supportbench.

Inconvénients

There are only a couple minor details that we would love to see available as updates in the future and we’ve mentioned it to their Support and Dev teams.

Leslie
Leslie
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Supportbench is more than ticketing system

Publié le 01/03/2023

Supportbench is more than a ticketing system for us, it’s helped us in every area from Support to Success and even with Sales communication.

Avantages

I’d say the dashboard is a game changer for me. I can clearly see which cases require immediate and urgent action and which are less important. I’m finding I’m not spending time on wasteful activities. The SLA alerts help me resolve issues before any alarm bells go off. I have way fewer complaints coming in.

Inconvénients

I’ve identified a couple of bugs so far, but their team seems quite responsive.

• Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Supportbench is ideal for complexity

Publié le 17/03/2023

So far, I've been very pleased with my experience with Supportbench. It offers a comprehensive customer service tool set but it can also perform as project management software as well.

Avantages

I’ve been using Supportbench for ticketing to enhance our customer service department, but I found that it has some pretty decent project management tool use cases. The ticketing features work well because we can customize them to match our various valued clients. I now longer spend endless time on wasteful communication.

Inconvénients

If your workflows are simple, this might not be ideal for you. But if you have a fairly involved support process, Supportbench is ideal.

Calista
Calista
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Highly Recommended Tool for Every Customer Support

Publié le 28/02/2023

We’ve recently moved from an older ticketing platform to Supportbench and the transition was easier than we expected. Supportbench is more comprehensive, but at a fraction of the price

Avantages

It’s so easy to see customer health with Supportbench. At a quick glace, the dashboard gives me health scores of all customers so I know who’s at risk before alarm bells go off. I can respond long before there’s an urgent problem. My teams productivity has had a dramatic increase, our customers are showing way more satisfaction and so far our retention rates are up and churn rates are down.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of updates to Supportbench and we need to stay on top of all the new features so we can add additional value to the team, but sometimes it’s hard to keep up.

Jasper Wynne
Jasper Wynne
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

SupportBench is a great software.

Publié le 30/05/2022

Supportbench is simple to use, adaptable and expandable. Their customer team is so responsive and helpful.

Avantages

The big benefit for us is cost. It’s priced relatively low and we’re not paying for a bunch of ad-ons. We didn’t pay anything to get up and running and they spent a good amount of time getting us all trained up.

Inconvénients

At some point the UI itself needs a refresher.

Reizel Ann
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Supportbench is really an awesome software

Publié le 20/05/2022

Overall: The system itself it great, but I think the Supportbench team makes the real impact. They were actively present at every stage from the onboarding to the data migration, team training and daily use.

Avantages

Supportbench has a lot of features that I’ve used in other platforms, but it’s as though they’ve honed them a bit and made them suit front line engineers. One thing that’s different is the communication with customers. Everything seems to be quicker and easier, from their email, to their knowledge base, it’s all a lot cleaner.

Inconvénients

I have not yet encountered any major problems, but I'd love some more of the web app functionality within the mobile app.

Kim
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Most comprehensive ticketing system

Publié le 09/04/2021

Exceptional software. Exceptional support. All around a very awesome experience.

Avantages

Having used most ticketing systems out there, this one by far takes top prize. It's super easy and intuitive so you can flow through your cases and day. Good software helps create a high productivity rate and happy customers. We have both now that we have Supportbench.

Inconvénients

It's not all been smooth sailing. I struggled to get my queue sorted the way I wanted and we had some issues with a few other things. The main point is they were resolved in a timely manner. There was good communication as we worked through these issues and Supportbench went all out to help us be successful.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Transforming Support Operations

Publié le 20/09/2023

Our support process is more streamlined and informed. With the emotional scoring and customer overviews, we're better equipped to handle customer concerns.

Avantages

Its AI-driven features, like the Customer QA AI Bot, have been a standout, answering FAQs and reducing our workload. The AI Case Summaries are a great touch, ensuring clarity on new cases.

Inconvénients

No offline mode has been a challenge. More API integration features would be appreciated.