10 avis

TEMNet

Gestion des dépenses technologiques (données, sans fil, services vocaux, etc.)

4,7 /5 (10 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
10 avis
Dennis G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Network control TEMNet

Publié le 26/05/2020

We have a solid partnership with Network Control and we heavily rely on the TEMNet portal on a daily basis. We have benefited as an organization, both organizationally and financially.

Avantages

The TEMNet portal provides myself and team a solid interface that delivers device and cost management in one clean view. I enjoy one view to our status, costs and device utilization, and the ability to drill down to details as needed.

Inconvénients

No issues. If I have a specific report that I cannot find or run, the team is quick to provide the details or update the portal.

Jose A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The software is utilitarian, but it's the customer service that shines

Publié le 20/05/2020

The software has been ok to use, but the customer service is truly great.

Avantages

It has a lot of data. If you have the time to mine information, this is a great source.

Inconvénients

The GUI is kind of clunky and not super intuitive.

Jose:

Thank you for your write-up. Look for our new TemNet Web portal to be released in Q3 of this year with lots of new features and capabilities.

Jason A.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Online Reporting and Archiving

Publié le 20/05/2020

Avantages

I really like that I can access documents electronically in the TEMNET portal

Inconvénients

It's difficult to search for something specific. Maybe additional search parameters would help?

Jason:
Thank you for your write-up. To avoid confusion of too many fields to choose from, we made a conscious decision to limit the search to a more manageable number of items. However, based on your input will be rolling out hundreds of additional fields to search, filter and list in reports.

Matthew K.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Network Control helped us understand and optimize our telecom expenses

Publié le 26/05/2020

Avantages

The software comes along with a set of services that help us to manage our telecommunications costs. The staff at Network Control analyze usage and make recommendations on a. how to eliminate unneeded costs and b. how to determine if different plans make sense for our use.

The dashboard helps me to understand trends in spend, and allows me to drill down to do my own analysis if I desire.

Inconvénients

While it is available broadly for individuals to use, I don't think many people use it except for those who are managing the telecom vendors.

Matthew:
Thank you very much for your nice review, we are proud to have Sound Physicians as a client.

Kevin S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

TEMNet our Mobility management tool

Publié le 27/08/2019

We needed a portal to manage our mobile devices, while starting a mobility management function within our company. TEMNet was the tool selected to give us a customized portal, where we have the fields we need and nothing more. It provides an efficient platform to provide exactly what we need.

Avantages

It was extremely customizable. We asked our vendor to make multiple changes to the software, layout, and options, for which all were accommodated. This was extremely important for us when comparing this tool with competitors.

Inconvénients

The look and feel could be improved, with a more up-to-date interface.

Kevin:
Thank you for your review. We are reviewing our UI and looking to roll something out that you will be very impressed with as we tried to keep it simple and basic without too much clutter. Appreciate the review and input.

Dave A.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great dashbaord with deep dives

Publié le 29/05/2020

Outstanding engagement with NCI, TemNet is a great platform for data and analytics

Avantages

Being able to view active data
Ability to drill down
Proactive trend reporting
Comprehensive

Inconvénients

Graphing and visualization features could be enhanced

Randy B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Have used Network Control and Temnet for 6 months now

Publié le 13/12/2017

Avantages

fully flexible in terms of data extracts, fields I want, etc. Costs of access exceptional. I enjoy the options I get do my data extracts. very fast compared to vendor portals

Inconvénients

Not quite as slick a front end some web based tools these days, but still highly functional
I don't have more cons, but the review template is requiring more words

Brett A.

The Best TEM Partner

Publié le 30/07/2014

I selected and worked with with Network Control at my last company to support Telecom Expense Management. They are a true partner that cares about a client, whats important to them and ROI that is measurable. They are a top notch shop with current intelligence in a space that is very challenging to manage and understand. They are incredibly easy to work with and make telecom details understandable. I would recommend anyone that is interested in TEM give them a call to hear more about their company and most importably the results that could be achieved for your company. You won't be disappointed.

Gerry W.

Network Control Review

Publié le 30/07/2014

We have been using Network Control as our Telecom Expense Management provider for nearly two years. They have been a great partner, and have added a lot of value to our ability to manage and control our telecom spending. They have helped save us a significant amount of money thanks to their strong people, processes and technology. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in finding a solid TEM partner.

Chad H.

• Support client

Great services for maximum cost reduction and ROI.

Publié le 18/02/2016

Network Control has allowed our enterprise environment to grow, as well as empowering our users with more features than ever before while at the same time substantially reducing our overall telecom expenses.

Réponse de Network Control Traduire en français

Thank you Chad for the nice Review. Glad to hear all the reports met your teams needs.

Hoping Western Digital is also impressed and we can with over their TEM business.