Whip Around

Logiciel d'inspection et d'entretien de flotte

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

573 avis

Heather
Heather

Review of Whip Around

Publié le 25/07/2022

Avantages

Easy for drivers, like all the options and custimizations

Inconvénients

Integration and eventually required a contract

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Logistics usage.

Publié le 08/03/2022

Overall WhipAround is a huge improvement to some of the more archaic methods of fleet management. The interface is a healthy design, user friendly, and excellent at navigating you where you want to be.

The product itself offers a vast amount of tools and resources available to you at different levels.

Avantages

I enjoy the ease of general fleet management. Helps us detect issues that could otherwise go unnoticed.

Inconvénients

I don't have much to say about cons, it's more about the usage we personally get out of the product vs the capacity it could provide other companies that operate differently.

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Great Product with Critical Flaw - Avoid

Publié le 17/10/2022

Unfortunately app is only actually recording around 50% of inspections... "Known Bug" per whiparound - when I noticed and reported this had started happening they told me this was a "known bug". Been a month or more with no fix or update.

Avantages

The customization of inspections and ease of use

Inconvénients

Unfortunately app is only actually recording around 50% of inspections... "Known Bug" per whiparound - really poor customer service, response, and ownership of such an amazingly critical flaw.

Brock
Brock

A Great Boost to Our Maintenance Program

Publié le 18/01/2024

Avantages

User Friendly Access - it was easy for all of our drivers to understand and utilize daily

Inconvénients

Setting up all the assets and details of each vehicle, tedious but unavoidable

Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

review for vehicle inspections

Publié le 31/05/2019

we tried out several vehicle inspection apps, some were great however not budget friendly. whiparound meet both our needs of being functional and budget friendly.

Avantages

easy to customize, easy to use for back end users and users

Inconvénients

hard to find in app sort for users.

Alternatives envisagées

Fleetio

Pourquoi passer à Whip Around

you all offered a very similar product but at a better rate, also very easy to work with during trial period.

Thanks for the review!

Kyle
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

Great Product

Publié le 13/09/2021

A+ Great App

A+ Great App

Avantages

It’s super easy to use. Anyone can use it. It makes keeping track of a fleet simple and quick to find anything I need.

Inconvénients

It takes a little while just to get things figured out but once it’s figured out on the backend it’s super easy.

Alternatives envisagées

Hippo Manager

Pourquoi passer à Whip Around

It had everything we needed without extra bells and whistle’s that just cost extra money.
Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

WhipAround Review

Publié le 04/11/2019

We have people spread out in various geographic locations. WhipAround has been very helpful in gathering and tracking data.

Avantages

Flexibility and ease of use have been the most desirable aspects of the App.

Inconvénients

I haven’t have any complaints as of yet.

Travis
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité publique

Happy customer

Publié le 16/10/2023

Avantages

Ease of use, mobile use, cost, reporting.

Inconvénients

Inventory tracking and the ability to perform a detailed equipment check that is connected to a piece of equipment that is assigned to a specific vehicle and have that check stay with the piece of equipment when it moves to other vehicles.

Jeffrey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Whiparound works great for our company

Publié le 05/10/2023

Fantastic from the software to customer service it always been up to par.

Fantastic from the software to customer service it always been up to par.

Avantages

I enjoy the simplistic format and extremely user friendly qualities of the app. The drivers at our company love it compared to the old paper inspections that we were using before whiparound.

Inconvénients

I have no issues with whiparound's software

Gary
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

latx

Publié le 24/10/2023

very satisfied

very satisfied

Avantages

the most useful feature for us is the ease of work orders from inspection to completed

Inconvénients

in my opinion there are no cons to the whip around system

Joseph

My review of Whip Around

Publié le 16/08/2022

It has been a game changer, no more need for paperwork to be printed, used by drivers and mechanics, inputted into the system and then stored in a file, everything is digital and can be pulled up in seconds. Tracking the fleet is so more easier and faster, its a great product! I used it at my last job and when I moved to Montana and was hired here, this product was one of the first things I recommended we start using.

Avantages

This product took minutes to set up and get my fleet drivers logged in, theirs is very little room for error and the ease of using this product even for non techy drivers is incredible. They log in and follow the prompts to do pre/post trips, fueling, and repair work orders.

Inconvénients

At this time we haven't had any issues using this product, simple instructions for drivers and the mechanic to use. Following up on work orders, and the mechanic and supervisors can monitor drivers to make sure they are compliant with FMSCA and company policies

Dan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

People actually helping people -

Publié le 29/03/2019

My interactions with the Whip Around crew has been great. They are actually people - can you believe that!? People helping people in an attempt to make their software better, make your jobs easier, help you solve problems and eliminate wasted time... its crazy. When I send a message to their support team on the website, I get a response (sometimes from a robot, but even the robot is helpful and a real person will be with you within a couple minutes); when I call I get to talk to someone; when I email I actually get a response - they even follow-up with appropriate calls and emails. Super great group to work with.

The software has been easy to implement (given proper time to create the forms) and the way we were able to create and customize these forms has sped up the drivers times on completing pre-trip inspections, reduced the number of faults missed, and decreased our maintenance turn-around so that our vehicles are kept road-ready more often.

Implementing and using Whip Around has been a very positive experience for us.

Avantages

I would change the question to ask "What DO you like most..." as we don't plan on eliminating the use of Whip Around anytime soon. It has saved us a ton of time by digitizing and streamlining a cumbersome paper data-entry process. That benefit just by itself, ignoring the other utilities of Whip Around, more than justifies its low-cost (which is another great benefit).

Inconvénients

There is only one small con that I can think of currently - It would be amazing if the system would auto-log drivers out after X amount of time being idle. This issue also falls on our drivers for being forgetful or non-observant, but auto-logout would eliminate the "oops, I didn't realize I was on another drivers account" hiccups.

Hi Dan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are currently in discussion about the auto log out for drivers. I will be sure to keep you in the loop with this. We appreciate your business and are so excited to continue working with you!

RITA
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

One of Our Best Tools

Publié le 22/06/2021

From the moment we expressed interest in this product, we have had a great experience. Their customer service is always available and always helpful. I've expressed interest in having other features before and they listened. This is a great company with a great product. This is one of the best tools we have in our DOT Compliance program.

Avantages

Whip Around is easy to set up and use. Driver training can be done in minutes. Also, the card system it uses can be tailored to your company's needs, and our drivers actually like doing their inspections this way. I have no doubt that our drivers always did their inspections, but getting them to correctly fill out inspection forms was a nightmare. With Whip Around, all the problems I had with paper inspection forms were solved and I am getting more complete inspections than ever before.

Inconvénients

At this time, I have no cons to report regarding Whip Around.

Johnnie

Pre and Post Trip Reports

Publié le 20/05/2019

We just recently had a training conference call and webinar last week with members of our management team and Whip Around. They were very knowledgeable and informative. CSR was fantastic in answering all of our questions.

Avantages

We use Whip Around every day for our Pre and Post Trip Inspections for our entire fleet which is about 30 trucks and drivers. It's very simplistic for the administrator as far as customization. And it's very easy for the end users (our drivers) to use. It also helps our Fleet Maintenance Department track faults and needed repairs.

Inconvénients

Our company has been using this software for the last few years. However, being new to the company, I personally have only been using it for the past 5 months. But so far, I can honestly say, there's not too much this software is lacking.

Ryne

Best D-DVIR Software

Publié le 19/02/2019

Whip Around has allowed us to go paperless with our DVIRs. The ease of use by the PVOs combine with the dashboard and fault reporting has allowed our company to act quicker to faults than ever before. The program has been good so far and we look forward to future features that will release.

Avantages

This software does exactly what it says, it digitalizes the DVIRs required by the DOT. It also helps track vehicle faults, allowing our Operations Team to stay in the know and react appropriately at all times.

Inconvénients

The one feature that needs to be implemented is a much more robust "reminder" feature. Right now you can only set reminders with a very limited control over when and how these reminders would be sent. It would be amazing to allow admin to set up reminders for specific forms and on specific days to specific PVOs. EX. send a pre-trip reminder to all employees on Monday - Friday at 7am.

Réponse de Whip Around

Thank you for your feedback, Ryne!

I just sent you an email addressing the updates we released for our Reminders Feature. You now have the ability to set regular inspection reminders, missed inspection reminders, and more!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Michael

How I love Thee...

Publié le 13/01/2021

Whip Around is a Fantastic software that is essential for our place of business. We have several drivers and trucks in our fleet. Our drivers use it daily for their inspections on their vehicles, we also use it for any mechanical issues our trucks have (if they breakdown for example, etc.) I simply cannot recommend it enough!

Avantages

I love how I can see what our drivers are doing. When they get in/leave and do their Pre-trip & Post-trip inspections for their trucks. I also like how easy it is to pull up the information I need or add new vehicles. It really is a bargain for the price of the software and I think everyone should use it!

Inconvénients

I don't have any issues to report on the software, it's always worked great for us!

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Outstanding Support and Product!!

Publié le 05/05/2021

Easy, enjoyable, resourceful, and responsive!!

Easy, enjoyable, resourceful, and responsive!!

Avantages

This product is used daily in our business and provides an invaluable resource to help manage our business. The ease of use, our ability to customize, and how it ties our people with our fleet is excellent. In addition, the support and overall service is outstanding. Highly recommend this product for those considering.

Inconvénients

The team is open to suggestions and often working with the developers to close the gaps and improve user interface. Seeing more options for immediate upload with photos and the response to the COVID protocols have been well-received. Well done!!

Sonya

Great Service & Platform

Publié le 14/10/2022

The service has been excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
is the best - so helpful, responsive and...

The service has been excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
is the best - so helpful, responsive and resolved a long standing issue.

Maintenance features: Work Orders, Scheduling Programs
Asset tracking
Inspections once we get them implemented

The software runs quick which I like.

Inconvénients

I wish I could select the subscription for each asset. We have a lot of small equipment that we pay a lower monthly fee on vs our vehicles. Currently I have to notify my account rep each time I add an asset to ensure it is being billed correctly.

Abby
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Productive and Compliance

Publié le 30/09/2020

My experience with Whip Around has been good. They are always responsive. They go out of their way to set up training in new releases and updates.

Avantages

As a transportation manager and coordinator, I've been very happy with Whip Around. I only have a small fleet, the vehicles are offsite from the office and the maintenance team is offsite as well. This software allows us to coordinate between the different areas that are remote from one another.

Inconvénients

I would only change one thing. It would be nice that the scheduled services could be linked directly to the PM and Lift inspections.

Jordan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

We love WhipAround!

Publié le 12/10/2018

WhipAround has been a great tool for us to stay in compliance, track team behaviors, and keep records. We highly recommend.

Avantages

WhipAround allows us to keep an electronic log of complete pre and post-trip inspections and have our teams complete these inspections easily.

Inconvénients

We are not able to set up a report that automatically advises when drivers do not complete inspections. We understand that this may we require API integration, but we believe it would allow us to identify and improve our own compliance issues much more efficiently.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We greatly appreciate your business!

Thank you for your words regarding the driver inspection reminders. This is something we are planning to integrate at some point.

Austin

Whip Around Review

Publié le 15/09/2020

My overall experience has been great. Everyone likes using the app and not having to turn in paperwork at the end of the day is a nice for the drivers and nice for the managment.

Avantages

The most impactful part of Whip Around is having all of the paperwork in one place and not having a papertrail. You can view and analyze data so much quicker. Not only can you view the data quicker, you don't have to spend time going through every submittal because the software flags the documents you need to look at when there is a fault.

Inconvénients

There are still little details that need to be added to make the documents easier to use. basically just giving the person that is setting the forms up more options and freedom to customize the forms for their drivers. Every dosument is unique in its own way, so having more options in the form building process is helpful.

Sara
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

User Friendly for Maintenance Compliance and Cost Tracking

Publié le 02/03/2021

Whip Around has been a great add for our business. Overall, it saves time on inspection and DOT paperwork, keeps us on track for preventative maintenance schedules and helps track maintenance costs. Whip Around support was helpful in setting up reports and forms initially but they are super easy to do, so support really isn't necessary once you see how it's done.

Avantages

Working in compliance, I love having processes in place and I love having the data. Whip Around accomplishes this effectively, with very few issues. Reports are a breeze and forms are easy to create and use. Our drivers find the app is easy enough to use and I'm thrilled we are using this with our fleet vehicles.

Inconvénients

I have had no real issues from an administrative standpoint. Some drivers have reported minor issues with syncing or uploading pictures from time to time but this has been infrequent and not enough to raise a flag as a true issue.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Great mobility tool

Publié le 13/03/2019

The product is backed by a friendly and helpful team makes for winning combination.

Avantages

So very easy to setup and use. Having the ability to monitor and oversee the entire fleet at once is a great benefit to the company. Drivers find the process really easy and not laborious at all. The maintenance crew are able to respond to faults as they are reported. Creating, editing and changing forms is a breeze.

Inconvénients

The fact that it is not currently linked directly to any of the existing fleet management and servicing software.

Réponse de Whip Around

Thanks for reviewing Whip Around. We have some good news for you. We have 9 integrations planned this year and 3 are about to launch next month. If you would like more details please contact support.

Robin

Simplified our lives!

Publié le 12/06/2022

We use Whip Around for our fleet of Non-Emergency Medical Transportation vehicles. We need to be in compliance with state and federal regulations on par with ambulances. Whip Around keeps our vehicles properly inspected by drivers, and stocked with all the required equipment at all times.

Avantages

The ability to track the needs of our drivers without trying to track a flood of emails was a huge draw. The new dashboard tells us everything that needs to be addressed at a glance, every day.

Inconvénients

We learned through trial and error that organizing our vehicles by their fleet number made tracking easiest. There is a slight, but manageable learning curve. I suggest creating a "Test Car" profile first and looking over what the vehicle profiles ask for. The more information you put in, the more effective the software becomes.

Reid

Whip Around Inspections and Fleet Management

Publié le 22/02/2022

Whip Around has been very easy to integrate into our operations and our team members were able to use it quickly and effectively from day 1.

Avantages

Whip Around has enabled us to become paperless with our DOT and equipment inspections as well as bridge the communication gap between team members in the field and our Mechanics in the shop.

Inconvénients

We hope to see an easy to view repair schedule to become part of the Whip Around dashboard to help plan our repairs when correcting vehicle faults.