20 avis
Educate the Wait

Educate the Wait

Affichage dynamique avec des applications d'affichage attrayantes

4,7 /5 (20 avis)
95% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
20 avis
Scarlett O.
Traduire en français

Easy to use and great for a variety of messaging!

Publié le 28/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This signage really helps us spread the message of our university overall as well as advertise the here and now. It's been great for displaying a variety of media, whether it be program advertising, past and upcoming events, photos, or other general messaging for the university.

Avantages

I love how easy this software is to use - everyone in the department has been able to figure it out quickly. We oftentimes get requests from across campus to advertise events, pictures or projects on the screens because they are so visible around campus.
The grouping tool is especially effective for us as a higher education entity depending on what audience we are trying to reach (current students, visitors, on-campus residents, etc).
This product has been great for our on-campus messaging needs!

Inconvénients

We've had a few issues with the software and TV compatibility but customer service has been great about communicating with us and working toward a solution.

Clark S.
Traduire en français

Very effective tool for communicating with our students & college community

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We hear often from students, faculty, staff and campus visitors that they pay attention to the mediaPanels around campus. With the ability to show video content, news feeds and create ads for upcoming events, along sharing pictures and video from student and alumni events, our internal communications strategies are greatly enhanced. The ongoing improvements to the platform have been extremely helpful and we look forward to all the new features yet to come and seeing how we can adopt new ways to connect with our community.

Avantages

Pretty easy to use. Updates are fast. Improvements to uploading media have been great.

Inconvénients

Would like to connect our calendar to the panels - we have lots of different calendars on campus so keeping them updated is always a challenge.

Kristin S.
Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture

Lots of bugs

Publié le 22/10/2019

Avantages

We have 10 offices over 2 different states, I enjoy that we can immediately post content and all offices can see it.

Inconvénients

There are constantly bugs. We have never had all of our monitors work at the same time.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Sean C.

Educate the Wait is Easy to Use

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 20/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use software and great people. From sales to service they are all great and east to do business with.

Avantages

The ease of use. It is the easiest software I've used in my 10-year experience. I teach communications and marketing and use the software to manage an on-campus network.

Inconvénients

Nothing really. It meats all of my needs and easy to use. Students love it.

Chuck M.

Stone County Schools MediaPanel Review

Publié le 23/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was moderately happy with the purchase when we first started using them but over the years the product has really grown to be much more robust and reliable.

Avantages

The ability to post and display multiple content types on all my displays and all from a single pane of glass.

Inconvénients

The MediaPanel box sometimes hangs during software\firmware updates requiring me to contact the support folks.

Darrin M.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Exceptional value & support

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I purchased media panel to be able to have different departments within my company distribute information throughout our facility. I've been very pleased with the amount of functionality within the MP software and the ease of use. Really anyone can support it. The few times that I have had issues the MP support team was more than willing to resolve the issue. A couple of times they alerted me to a problem that I didn't even know I had! The total package of functionality, ease of use, value and after-purchase support makes MP a no-brainer for most digital display uses.

Inconvénients

Lack of troubleshooting utilities within the program to determine any issues with connectivity.

James M.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

educating our customers

Publié le 28/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We do not have the manpower to tell our customers about all the services we provide.
Mediapanel does it for us.
Our store front has gone from looking out of date to digitally updated and it has made a big impact on our business.

Avantages

We use mediapanel for our price list, and showcasing our different services while our customers are in the store.

Inconvénients

There really is not anything negative about the product.

Kayla P.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

MediaPanel wows both clients and staff alike!

Publié le 17/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using MediaPanel for a little over a year and we have continued to get feedback on how much our clients enjoy it. I always take a minute to catch the upcoming weather and daily Bible verse before heading to my desk for the day. This thing is awesome!

Avantages

It makes us look good! Very interesting and professional with little addition from us.

Inconvénients

The only con, which is kind of a pro, is that there are bugs that they are still fixing and updating the panel constantly to better serve the needs of the users. The customer service is TOP NOTCH! Truly amazing.

Matthew B.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Painless

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 05/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use the digital signage in our nonprofit business to return value to donors by advertising their businesses to members. We also communicate policies and upcoming event schedules to our members.

Avantages

We have several display screens throughout a large building. This software makes creating content, and synchronizing that content across selected displays, very simple.

Inconvénients

Some units connected to our network via wifi gave me minor issues during initial setup. Customer support was immediately responsive, and other wifi units connected with no issues. None of the units connected via ethernet had any issues.

Matthew,
Thank you for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Katie A.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Traduire en français

Great way to educate patients

Publié le 24/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I highly recommend this for any hospital/clinic

Avantages

Ease of use, quick turnaround time on getting new messages to go live, great way to educate patients and visitors

Inconvénients

Repetitive - only an issue for staff who listen to the same messages on repeat all day every day

Kevin B.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

One of my best business decisions

Publié le 02/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I believe I'm one of the earliest Media Panel customers and I've never looked back. For years the innovation, creativity and technological edge my Media Panel has brought to my restaurant has set me apart from my competition in ways that today's sales only begin to reflect. It's a brilliant concept which has been made all the more relevant by active and responsive customer service.

Avantages

adaptable to the needs of virtually any business

none

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Steve H.
Traduire en français

Great easy to use product that will make your marketing more effective and engaging within your business

Publié le 30/06/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our organization has implemented 3 mediaPanel units in our stores about and have fallen in love with the product. Before mediaPanel we would update monitors using a usb flash drive, with a powerpoint on it. This process became very labor intensive, difficult to manage, and lacked creative content. Thus losing engagement of our guests/team. With mediaPanel we can change content anywhere at anytime, allowing us to make changes on the fly. The panel is extremely easy to use, gives a professional feel to our guests/team, and the content is live and changes day to day. Thus keeping our guests/ team engaged each and every visit. Since implementing mediaPanel we have seen improvements in our tournaments, other events, knowledge of services, and best of all our bottom line! The service and continued improvements to the product by mediaPanel is yet another reason we love the product. The mediaPanel team is quick to help with questions and continue to roll out updates, new applications, and useful templates. I believe every business could easily benefit and see an immediate ROI with the product.

M. O.
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Great information hub!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to keep content updated. Excellent customer support. Helps us keep our association updated on our activities and programs.

Ease of use.

Configuring new content.

Samantha S.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Great first impression

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Media Panel is the first thing people see when they walk into our office. We get so many compliments on the setup and the pictures we show! It allows us as a company to show what we are proud of, everytime someone comes into our office!

Avantages

Uploads new pictures fast!

Thank you, Samantha!

Courtney W.
Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle

Eagle Review

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 02/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This has been a great experience for us at Eagle Coach. We use this for all employee communication and reminders. This system is easy to use and ensures that all employees see the necessary information. This system has been very beneficial for us.

Avantages

The ease of use and ability to display the changes immediately.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are errors, however, not often.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Rick N.
Traduire en français

Far superior to cable, posters, or chalkboards!

Publié le 01/07/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love my mediaPanels! I was able to cancel my cable subscription (for a huge cost savings), and provide more useful entertainment and information to my customers. They offer me great flexibility in the type of content I deliver (social media feeds, videos, static images, etc), as well as in the scheduling of it. I also appreciate the fact that it is extremely easy to manage everything remotely. If you currently use televisions for entertainment, posters for advertising, or chalkboards for any application, I would strongly recommend that you supplement or replace them with a mediaPanel.

Réponse de mediaPanel

Thanks for sharing, Rick!

Michael S.

Great product!

Publié le 19/06/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pros:
- Low cost
- Quick ROI
- Love the Social Media and the ability to have videos.
- Easy Admin
- Quick response from support and development team

Cons:
I can't say this is a con anymore, but I had some issues with the hardware in the beginning. I had issues with wireless network losing its connection. It was easy to fix by unplugging the device and plugging it back in, but that is no longer an issue. SmithMcKay realized the problem quickly, and replaced our hardware. It has never been an issue since.

William S.
Traduire en français

Callcap found a way to display social content and news in public viewing area.

Publié le 19/06/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The medial panel provides Callcap with real-time vision to what's happening with our brand. Our marketing division continuously monitors for customer sentiment and promotable content. Media panels custom filtering allows for a public viewing area that also provides our employees with key news and weather updates. I'd recommend this for anyone interested in brand protection, re-marketing continuous content, and employee/safety notifications.

Jim V.

Extremely Satisfied!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This product is very easy to use. The pricing is great and the customer support is unbelievable. I would definitely recommend MediaPanel.

Kevin C.

Great product

Publié le 25/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use our panels in our high school to promote upcoming events, special students, corporate sponsors and lunch menues.