CrankWheel

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

56 avis

Cindy k. B.

Love the Product

Publié le 16/12/2019

I had been using another screen sharing, Join Me and Go to Meeting. CrankWheel is SO easy and I love I can see the clients screen so I know what they are seeing. And even better, no downloads for them to deal with AND it can be used on their cell! It has taken the stress out of screen sharing for me and my colleagues that use it! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to utilize this type of tool. Thank You CRANKWHEEL

Avantages

ease of use and no downloads for client and ability to see what the end user is seeing AND can be used on their cell

Inconvénients

so far, one year later, no issues . I have co-founded a new company and incorporated CrankWheel as the only go to for screen sharing.

Peter S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool to easily share the screen an show our product while calling via phone

Publié le 16/03/2020

Great. Easy and simple.
If I had any question I could contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; the response was always prompt!

Avantages

The easy way to share my screen.
It is very simple! I do not have to explain a potential customer, how the screen sharing work (and get him nervous even before I got stated do talk about my product :)
The other person has just to click on the link. Almost every body is able to do that :)

Inconvénients

Sometimes (with companies working e.g. with sensitive infrastructure) the link might not get through the firewall (but I guess every other link won't work either).

Ila R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great! Till now not required support from your side

Publié le 09/11/2016

I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Avantages

With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Inconvénients

If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

Annalissa R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Best screen sharing tool

Publié le 28/05/2021

Most used software extensions

Avantages

Crankwheels extension is not only easy to download but it is also very user friendly. It is easy for me to train people live on how to download and apply the tool. It’s also very reliable.

Inconvénients

Nothing, the software is simple and that’s what I love about it, any why so many of our clients use it.

Seth F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It just works great all of the time

Publié le 02/12/2019

We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Avantages

Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Inconvénients

Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

Alternatives envisagées

TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir CrankWheel

Nothing to install and the how easy it is.

Pourquoi passer à CrankWheel

Nothing to install and it's very simple. I can't say how much I love the custom URL>
Alex F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Gets the job done

Publié le 19/11/2020

I use screen sharing seasonally - i.e. it's heavy use for part of the year, then not much use the rest of the year. So I didn't need a bit annual expense to use it for one quarter. Crankwheel provides what I need on their basic plan. It's easy to use and provides the features I wanted.

Avantages

* The free version has a custom link (i.e. meeting.is/YourName) that is easy to remember and communicate
* Can share whole screen, window, or browser tab
* No download required for the other person

Inconvénients

To be honest there are no glaring deficiencies in terms of my needs.

Alternatives envisagées

Screenleap et Join.Me

Pourquoi choisir CrankWheel

custom link on the free version

Logiciel antérieur

Join.Me
Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I use it for presentations all the time

Publié le 13/03/2019

Avantages

The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Inconvénients

My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

Richard G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Fast , Easy and Effective

Publié le 02/12/2019

Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words. It is blisteringly fast to get a viewer on a live share session and clarify any questions. The faster I can resolve concerns or answer questions means I'm that much closer to helping customers or prospective clients. I like that!

Avantages

The ability to quickly get my audience into a desktop share or screen share makes my job easier. There are no clients to download, no applets or other requirements by my clients. Also, I'd like to mention that mobile access to sessions is seamless as well. Mobile is especially good since we are living a mobile life and we use mobile as an extension of ourselves during the day.

Inconvénients

I really have not found a distinct dislike!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

So easy to use

Publié le 14/11/2018

Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.

Avantages

It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Inconvénients

So far I haven't had any issues with CrankWheel, it really is great at what it is designed for.

Moe M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Easiest friendly software

Avantages

The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Inconvénients

There’s was not much not to like easy platform

Shankar V.

Extremely impactful

Publié le 27/11/2019

It is fantastic for any sales organization. Makes every call more purposeful if the transition to a demo is instantaneous. No need to follow up on another call.

Avantages

Ease of participants attending the call. Having the other person just login to meeting.is/mycompanyname is just awesome.
I get on a call with a prospect feeling reassured that crankwheel is there to support me if needed.

Inconvénients

I felt it was demanding a lot of bandwidth at times.

Blazej S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

It works every time

Publié le 08/11/2016

I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Avantages

Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Inconvénients

I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

Thanks!

Günther H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

CrankWheel is a great and ingenious tool

Publié le 26/11/2019

It works perfectly and trouble free and the customer can not click because he can only observe and follow the explanations. This means that he is more interested in the matter and not distracted. Customers amusementevery time. 👍

Avantages

To show our customers and potential customers how our tasks, solutions and service work. It has been a great asset and success for us since we started using CrankWheel, which excites not only us but our customers as well. 👍

Inconvénients

Nothing that does not already include features

Brian B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

CrankWheel for Teachers

Publié le 04/06/2019

Awesome! I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.

Avantages

I can't imagine teaching without it because it helps me reference my smartboard at every group of students and it makes viewing the smartboard accessible for every single one of them. You have no idea how much that changed my classroom :)

Inconvénients

The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day). However, keeping one of our Chormebooks logged in through the day solved that challenge.

Dalbir S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

Publié le 15/05/2018

The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Avantages

I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Inconvénients

I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

Jeffrey B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple to use, always works!

Publié le 26/11/2019

We use the software for sales and training. It’s really easy to use for our clients to use. You can implement the screen sharing almost instantaneously.

Avantages

It’s fast and easy for our team to use. It’s easy for our clients to use and or follow along wi our demos. Great source of relevant information for the tools and best practices.

Inconvénients

Works just how I’d expect it to but I would like the option to screen share the clients screen.

Ryan L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Développement de programmes
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Sensational, Easy, Effective

Publié le 21/05/2018

We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.

Avantages

Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I can think of that would be a con. I would like a little more functionality in the ability to do a powerpoint-like presentation before the sale, but that's minor

Jonas S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome product. Superb support.

Publié le 08/11/2018

Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.

Avantages

Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Inconvénients

I don't really have anything negative to say.

Chris E.

• Support client

pretty much good in all. few buggy days here and there but consistently works to a decent level

Avantages

links to customers so its easier to show them what's going on with their account. makes it an easier way for customers to understand and be shown things manually which the reps can't always do there and then

Inconvénients

sometimes its connection issues make it difficult to service the customer especially for those that really need the help visually.

Charisse D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes my amends easier to do.

Publié le 15/05/2018

Ease of access, makes my jobe easier

Avantages

Makes my amendments easier to do since I get to share my screen with the customer and he'll be able to see the amends while I do them.

Inconvénients

sometimes it's hard for the end-users to access since sometimes they can't get through it and it will take them longer than expected to access

Lukas B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

Best Tool for screensharing

Publié le 24/02/2020

easy to use
simple for users
multiuser friendly

Inconvénients

the name is a bit alien at the beginning. but worth it

John C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product. Great Service.

Publié le 09/11/2016

Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing.

If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.

Avantages

Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Inconvénients

Needs a couple tweaks with reporting which I provided to them and they are working into future releases. Really nothing not to like.

Thanks for the review!

Quentin R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team

Publié le 06/12/2016

Awesome tool for sales and nice support team. I got really productive for sales calls!! Thanks to Crank ;-)

easy to use
easy for clients
fast

Inconvénients

sometimes the design colors but I really don't care about that so... :)

Thanks for the review!

Todd H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

"Simply" Awesome!

Publié le 27/11/2019

I have employees that work in 3 remote locations. We're able to handle most conversations through chat, but when we need to share a screen (about weekly) Crankwheel is the app we use. I have convinced a couple other managers in the company to use it for their teams as well.
No not hesitate to try it out!

Avantages

This extension is simple to install and use. It's not a resource hog (bloatware).

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints! It functions as expected and I haven't had any delays in service or unreliable performance. Install with confidence!

Kenzo N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool to improve your sells!

Publié le 15/05/2018

My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Avantages

Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Inconvénients

Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.