66 avis affichés sur 55

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
66 avis affichés sur 55
Cindy k. B.

Love the Product

Publié le 16/12/2019

I had been using another screen sharing, Join Me and Go to Meeting. CrankWheel is SO easy and I love I can see the clients screen so I know what they are seeing. And even better, no downloads for them to deal with AND it can be used on their cell! It has taken the stress out of screen sharing for me and my colleagues that use it! I recommend it to anyone I know that needs to utilize this type of tool. Thank You CRANKWHEEL

Avantages

ease of use and no downloads for client and ability to see what the end user is seeing AND can be used on their cell

Inconvénients

so far, one year later, no issues . I have co-founded a new company and incorporated CrankWheel as the only go to for screen sharing.

Peter S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool to easily share the screen an show our product while calling via phone

Publié le 16/03/2020

Great. Easy and simple.
If I had any question I could contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; the response was always prompt!

Avantages

The easy way to share my screen.
It is very simple! I do not have to explain a potential customer, how the screen sharing work (and get him nervous even before I got stated do talk about my product :)
The other person has just to click on the link. Almost every body is able to do that :)

Inconvénients

Sometimes (with companies working e.g. with sensitive infrastructure) the link might not get through the firewall (but I guess every other link won't work either).

Ila R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great! Till now not required support from your side

Publié le 09/11/2016

I do most of meeting with screen sharing using this add-ons. So great. Also if you can add Voice feature so i can kick skype from my system. :)

Avantages

With network low bandwidth I can share without any interruption.

Inconvénients

If i want to share same chorme tab then its little hard then screen sharing.

Alex F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Gets the job done

Publié le 19/11/2020

I use screen sharing seasonally - i.e. it's heavy use for part of the year, then not much use the rest of the year. So I didn't need a bit annual expense to use it for one quarter. Crankwheel provides what I need on their basic plan. It's easy to use and provides the features I wanted.

Avantages

* The free version has a custom link (i.e. meeting.is/YourName) that is easy to remember and communicate
* Can share whole screen, window, or browser tab
* No download required for the other person

Inconvénients

To be honest there are no glaring deficiencies in terms of my needs.

Seth F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It just works great all of the time

Publié le 02/12/2019

We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Avantages

Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Inconvénients

Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

Blazej S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

It works every time

Publié le 08/11/2016

I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Avantages

Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Inconvénients

I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

Réponse de CrankWheel Traduire en français

Thanks!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I use it for presentations all the time

Publié le 13/03/2019

Avantages

The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Inconvénients

My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

Richard G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Fast , Easy and Effective

Publié le 02/12/2019

Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words. It is blisteringly fast to get a viewer on a live share session and clarify any questions. The faster I can resolve concerns or answer questions means I'm that much closer to helping customers or prospective clients. I like that!

Avantages

The ability to quickly get my audience into a desktop share or screen share makes my job easier. There are no clients to download, no applets or other requirements by my clients. Also, I'd like to mention that mobile access to sessions is seamless as well. Mobile is especially good since we are living a mobile life and we use mobile as an extension of ourselves during the day.

Inconvénients

I really have not found a distinct dislike!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

So easy to use

Publié le 14/11/2018

Overall, I am really happy with my experience. CrankWheel makes it so easy to share my screen without any of the added hassles other platforms seem to put in the way. Of course, not having any glitches with the screen share is also super important, & I'm very satisfied with the results of each connection.

Avantages

It's so easy to share my screen. I just press a button in my browser to get a link, which I can then share through email or live chat. The screen share works seemlessly every time, I've never had any tech issues.

Inconvénients

So far I haven't had any issues with CrankWheel, it really is great at what it is designed for.

Moe M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Easiest friendly software

Avantages

The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Inconvénients

There’s was not much not to like easy platform

Shankar V.

Extremely impactful

Publié le 27/11/2019

It is fantastic for any sales organization. Makes every call more purposeful if the transition to a demo is instantaneous. No need to follow up on another call.

Avantages

Ease of participants attending the call. Having the other person just login to meeting.is/mycompanyname is just awesome.
I get on a call with a prospect feeling reassured that crankwheel is there to support me if needed.

Inconvénients

I felt it was demanding a lot of bandwidth at times.

Brian B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

CrankWheel for Teachers

Publié le 04/06/2019

Awesome! I can't believe how amazing and responsive their customer service has been. They have truly gone above and beyond for any question I have asked them.

Avantages

I can't imagine teaching without it because it helps me reference my smartboard at every group of students and it makes viewing the smartboard accessible for every single one of them. You have no idea how much that changed my classroom :)

Inconvénients

The only thing that is a bit inconvenient is that the session timeout is the exact same as our passing period length so I was having to start a new session for each class (5 a day). However, keeping one of our Chormebooks logged in through the day solved that challenge.

Günther H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

CrankWheel is a great and ingenious tool

Publié le 26/11/2019

It works perfectly and trouble free and the customer can not click because he can only observe and follow the explanations. This means that he is more interested in the matter and not distracted. Customers amusementevery time. 👍

Avantages

To show our customers and potential customers how our tasks, solutions and service work. It has been a great asset and success for us since we started using CrankWheel, which excites not only us but our customers as well. 👍

Inconvénients

Nothing that does not already include features

Dalbir S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great and useful tool to help communicate with other people.

Publié le 15/05/2018

The benefits did you get from this software was that customer had a better journey as they can visually see what we are doing for them,

Avantages

I would say that it is very easy to use the system and easy to get customer to get onto system to see our screen.

Inconvénients

I believe to make the system better you could add in a feature to get a customers mouse seen on screen share so they feel more engaged and better there experience .

Jeffrey B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple to use, always works!

Publié le 26/11/2019

We use the software for sales and training. It’s really easy to use for our clients to use. You can implement the screen sharing almost instantaneously.

Avantages

It’s fast and easy for our team to use. It’s easy for our clients to use and or follow along wi our demos. Great source of relevant information for the tools and best practices.

Inconvénients

Works just how I’d expect it to but I would like the option to screen share the clients screen.