436 avis

Visme

Outil d'infographies et de présentations en ligne tout-en-un

4,5 /5 (436 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
93% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
436 avis
Casey D.
Traduire en français

Perfect for any graphic design experience level - even complete beginners!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 14/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a volunteer for a non-profit animal rescue organization. We had a very successful past year and had been looking for a way to visually show all of the data from it, but didn't quite know how. Before working with Visme, we had no idea how beneficial it would be to have this data visually represented in a beautiful infographic. The results were eye-catching, easy to read/interpret and perfect to share on both social media and in print. We were able to take a closer look at our metrics and determine specific data we should be keeping track of- and we will be able to use these findings as a benchmark for years to come. Thank you Visme, for providing a tool to not only create an aesthetically pleasing infographic, but a tool that opened our eyes to our own various analytics that we can monitor and share with our supporters.

Avantages

Visme is very easy to use, even for someone with no graphic design/technical experience. I created a stunning infographic to display all of my organization's "year in review statistics" without any frustration or confusion. I was able to create a proof of the design and export it to a JPEG file for review. When layout/aesthetic decisions were finalized, I purchased a membership to have access to down a PDF version of the design.
I ended up sending the same PDF file to a local print shop where it was printed on a 24x36 foam board - which still appeared in the highest quality that was displayed in my browser. You can't have a high quality print without a high quality file to print from.
The first of many great experiences!

Inconvénients

Although it was nice to be able to size the canvas based on a ratio of pixels, it would have been nice to have an additional or alternative a way to size the canvas based on inches/centimeters for easy printing. If there is in fact already a way to do this, I would recommend having the options associated with the 'canvas size' feature.

Mercédesz D.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

More than just presentations

Publié le 07/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've started using Visme purely for presentation purposes but quickly realized that the potential it has can be leveraged across multiple business problems. Now we create one-pagers, brochures and other marketing material with it.

Avantages

Visme comes with a bunch of ready-to-use templates, smart icons and the like. It takes considerably less time to create a visualization when compared to any other tools. The other perk is the "My Brand" feature, which allows the whole team to use the same corporate identity package.

Inconvénients

I'd say the only difficulty I've encountered in the beginning was with the placement of the objects. What really helps is the functionality to place your items based on their relative pixel location however I'm yet to find a quick way to put my items to the perfect spot.

Vaidas L.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Great for those who don't have much experience and time

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like it because it ideally fits my needs and does exactly what I want it to do. I use it occasionally to update my illustrations, so I have that going for me...

Avantages

I am reviewing paid version. Initially, I tried free, but it was not sufficient for me, so I paid and got full version. I have used it to create illustrations for my book. It was important for me to keep the same color scheme throughout, so I created presets. I had to have multiple folders, so I created those. It was important to be able to export my images as JPEGs and animated gifs, I was able to do that. Things are 'fast' with visme. Very responsive interface.

Inconvénients

This is not your photoshop, but rather simple web-based image design. You will be able to do only limited number of operations with your images.

David R.

Decent content creation software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 29/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It allowed me and my team to create an executive summary for the program our nonprofit has designed. We now can take this finished piece and give it to interested parties who are thinking of partnering with us.

Avantages

I like that I could drag shapes, text boxes, and headers right into the piece I was working on. I also like the auto snap lines that ensured that these different elements were all aligned with one another.

Inconvénients

I couldn't properly resize shapes. I could only scale them up in size but was unable to expand them left to right and up to down. This is a huge deal in a content creation software. The user needs to have complete control over the size, orientation, and location of all elements. Partial control is not sufficient.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Johana C.
Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

Visme Review

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 05/10/2020

Avantages

I used this product to create a powerpoint. It is easy to use and I really like that it has similar features to Canva which I use for graphic design. The paid version, has a lot of resources to use including images and other things. One of my favorite things was that I could download the presentation in different formats including PowerPoint and Keynote.

Inconvénients

Overall, it was easy to use. It is a combination of PowerPoint and Canva, and since I have experience using both, it was easy to use as a beginner.

Allen H.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

Very user friendly

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Used this for a few presentations and creating a one-pager. Generally pretty easy to use and people are amazed by the quality/graphics of some of the templates.

Avantages

Probably the easiest SAS presentation software I've used. The user interface is intuitive and allows you to click+drag to create pretty professional looking graphics and presentations. Very convenient to use especially how it allows you to save and access your presentations from anywhere. It also allows you to access thousands of images to use for your presentation.

Inconvénients

This is probably an issue with all other SAS which requires a constant internet connection to use. Slightly annoying making small/minor changes quickly since you gotta find internet -->log in -> make change-> save-> re-export as your powerpoint presentation, etc... Specifically, the visme presentations can't be modified in a MS powerpoint presentation and cant be modified offline. It exports as a graphic/single image in powerpoint so it forces you to only use visme to modify your presentation. Requires online connection and sometimes it lags when you're working on your browser if you have a slow connection. Charges you in USD so it sucks for you Canadians out there.

Mohamed K.

My experience with Visme

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was trying to represent my fieldwork questionnaire data analysis using something more creative than excel. I also wanted to easily add small icons and play around with the overall structure in a way similar to PowerPoint but not for the sake of a slide. If you are going to use Visme for more than 2/3 days and need decent graphs out of it, I highly recommend you buy the monthly subscription which you can cancel after as the perks were really good !

Avantages

The ease of creating multivariate data representations and being able to make boring data look appealing

Inconvénients

I didn’t face any major issues with the software. The only thing I have to say is that Visme still has a lot of potential

Carolyn S.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics

Love Visme

Publié le 15/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Again, I'm not a graphic designer, but it makes me look like one. I've been able to create graphics, presentations and social media posts that look professional and are clear and easy to understand.

Avantages

It is so user-friendly! I'm not a graphic designer but it makes me look like I am!

Inconvénients

I found creating tables and charts to be very cumbersome but talked with a Visme team member and they were able to walk me through linking Google docs.

Adam G.

Visme- Your Permanent Solution to boring PowerPoint slides

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it's excellent and easy to use. Some clunkyness that I specified above makes creating a slideshow take a bit of time compared to using software like PowerPoint, but you can't argue with the results. The slides are infinitely better than anything you can do with PowerPoint.

Avantages

The crispness and simplicity of the final slides.

Inconvénients

A few tweaks would make this software better. Being able to paste images onto slides would be great. Also, when you want to change text, you can't just highlight all the text and start typing or backspace it and start typing because it will change the font and format. So, I have to highlight all of the text except one letter, and then backspace the last letter once, and then I can type and keep the same formatting. It's pretty aggravating and slows things down. I also don't really like how the default import image drops into the background, so I end up dragging another photo onto the canvas, which I then replace with the image that I want to use. Finally, if I create an infographic within Visme, I don't think there is a way for me to import it into my presentation, which would be really useful.

Mark H.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Not what it seems

Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was sold on the ability to make an interactive infographic that animates as users scroll (parallax animations). I signed up for the free trial that showed this functionality > bought the membership > spent the best part of a week designing the infographic > then found out it was a waste of time. It took days of back and forth with their customer support to find out this functionality actually does not exist outside of the platform. You cannot export what you've designed onto your website with that parallax animation. Very non-transparent; waste of time and money.

Avantages

- Easy-to-use design functionality.
- But....

Inconvénients

- If you want to make an interactive infographic, you're out of luck. You can create one but there's no option to put it on your website so it animates as you scroll.
- The customer support is poor (one-word answers on live chat).

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

David H.
Traduire en français

Does Visme has me in mind?

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall my experience with Visme is very positive, interactions with customers and the presentations is really positive. I just think from a presentation developer side, the two cons of Visme need to be addressed so Visme can stand out from every other data presentation and visualisation tool within the market.

Avantages

The software itself has been built with the user in mind.
Pros:
1. A vast base of free stock images which can be used for business.
2. A range of various templates and stock graphics.
3. Very simple interaction interface.
4.Being able to create and use your company's branding styles.
5. Presentation downloading is simple and easy.

Inconvénients

I have only two problems with the software and it has not stopped me from using it but it causes me a lot of frustration and time wasting, which is never what somebody wants.

1. You are only able to show videos from a YouTube link. Why this is frustrating is if myself and others use sensitive information which can only be given to selective individuals, even if we unlist, unpublish videos on YouTube when it is visible within the presentation the YouTube link is visible and clickable. Visme restricts the amount of storage an account can have so ideally if the user was to fill this account with MP4 which they want to use, to keep using the software they would need to upgrade which is what they are most likely to do. Which in turn gets more revenue for Visme.

2. I think one of the most common and new interactive forms of giving information is Gifs, i think Visme need to create something within the system that allows the user to either create a very simple Gif and have stock Gifs available.

Ametra R.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Tried Something New and Enjoyed It

Publié le 11/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The learning curve for Visme is very simple, especially because of all the helpful tutorial videos on the site. Just looking at Visme itself might seem intimidating for some, but those tutorials did a remarkable job of making me feel at ease and making me want to dive right in. From a business standpoint, Visme is great.

Avantages

The first thing that impressed me was the ease of use with Visme, and I was hooked right away on the video tutorials, which are short and to the point. With as busy as I have been and continue to be, I really don’t have the time or attention span to watch long videos. Just get me in and let me tinker.

The library of templates is vast from quizzes to marketing plans and presentations. All of those, and more, combine to go a long way toward supplementing a business of any size, including those run by people like me who are their own Marketing and Networking departments. There is much more to Visme than assistance in the creation of ads. You can make graphs and charts, printables such as flyers, and you can publish survey results – for those of you who like that sort of thing.

The layout is very clean, catches the eye, and I didn’t get fatigued by going through pages of what’s available. I enjoyed looking around and tinkering with Visme a lot.

Inconvénients

While this isn't necessarily a bad thing, I do feel that Visme is very business-oriented and maybe doesn't have the flexibility to just be creative for fun projects. I felt much like Visme is perfect for presentations, portfolios and the like. If I want to put that business foot forward, Visme is it. But, if I want to relax and be silly, making something fun...I wasn't so sure.

Isabela D.

My experience on Visme

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 07/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm working on an slide presentation for a specific foundation where I am currently doing my student internship, and thanks to its tutorials I can make my slide presentation to be interactive by having pop ups or by skipping to different slides (with a click or by hover). It also gives you the possibility to add media (videos) on it.

Besides of that, even if I can't use the premium templates, by looking at them, it can give me some ideas on how to decorate every slide.

Avantages

Definitely I really enjoy the diversity that Visme gives you when it comes to present your project, whether is a slide presentation, timeline, brochure, or any other form, you'll find tons of different ideas along with templates to experiment. They even give you themes such as: Nature, Birthday, Business, and much more. Not only you'll find nice template designs whatever your need is, but also you'll find many types tutorials to make your experience easier. If you have any type of doubt, you can contact the Visme Support Team and they'll email you in a short amount of time. So far, I'm overall happy with the experience.

Inconvénients

Okay, here may sound a bit contradictory to what I wrote above, but yes, one of the advantages of Visme is the diversity you'll find on the platform BUT is also one of the problems. Here my out: As a member of Visme, you'll some cool design templates with different themes (whether is a slide, brochure, infography, timeline etc), however, the majority of the coolest design templates are only for Premium members, in which obviously you'll have to pay. In my case, since I'm still a student, I can't afford the Premium advantages. That's the only disadvantage I could think of. It would be a nice touch to give more template designs for the non-premium users.

Also, it's a shame the platform doesn't let me upload a video directly from the computer, because it takes time to create an Youtube or Video account and then uploading videos on it.

Rodney H.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Big Big fan of Visme!

Publié le 14/10/2019

Avantages

It's user-friendly and the quality of the images and everything looks fantastic! We've used it for all kinds of projects from presentations, printable training packets, logo design, infographics, and several others as well. The CX experience has been the best part! The team at Visme is on top of their customer service and always​ very helpful. I also would​ say the price point​ is more than fair considering everything that can be accomplished​ through Visme.

Inconvénients

The learning curve has been tough for me. I have zero experience with anything graphic design related so that is to be expected. With is being web-based I feel like sometimes I experience latency when moving from project to project. However, ​more than likely​ is an internet connection speed on our end.

Daniel N.
Traduire en français

The best substitution for boring pptx

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used to have boring pptx presentations. With normal transitions, normal predetermined colors and images. I think that with visme i was able to transform them into a more serious yet fun way to give classes. But it doesnt end there. I was able to create programs, presentations, banners all fully digitalized, downloadable easy to look at that have gotten the attetion of everybody, always asking "where did you do that". Absolutely recomended for any one, no only teacher, universsity, but students that would like to elevate their presentation game

Avantages

Its really easy to use. I like how its able to categorize different applications including written, printable and even social networking. I ve used it to creat linked in banners, universitiy presentations, written reports and beyond. The main page is easy to use, the value of the product is completely worth it, and my students have noticed how presentable and neat my presentations are (even asking how to get the program) fully recomended

Inconvénients

The free version has really little space to make your work flow seemlesly. This said, paying for the academic version is really cheap and totally worth the money.

Susan G.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

I LOVE VISME!!! I can use one program for so many things!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 13/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I save so much time using Visme. It makes graphic design easy, and makes me look so good.
It's SO SIMPLE!!

Avantages

I love how EASY it is to do almost anything! I use it almost everyday for website graphics, emails, print. I used to jump around from program to program but now I do a majority of my design work in Visme.
You don't need to know any other graphic programs to use Visme, it's for everyone. I love showing people in the office how they can look like a design professional in a matter of minutes.
If you have any experience with Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator, you won't even have to read instructions, it's so intuitive.

Inconvénients

There isn't much I don't like, except I wish we could store more projects. 15 isn't enough.
I would also like to download my own fonts in the standard package, I think that's important for all levels. You can't do branding without consistent fonts. Maybe allowing up to 5 fonts for the standard package? That's all I really need.

Kerrie N.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

First time with Visme

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have really been able to update our marketing materials from what he had previously. I love the choices of different choices and ideas for materials that Visme has created. I would love to see more options added and when new options are added, that users get notifications either within the software and/or by email notification. I would love to see the option for more graphics that maybe are not so juvenile in nature so they have a more professional feel to them.

Avantages

I like the ease of use of the software and all of the options that Visme already has in place to give me ideas of what I can do with the software. I like that using the software is not overly complicated and allows me the flexibility to make my projects my own.

Inconvénients

I don't like that when you try and put projects in folders, they still show in the main dashboard. I wish we had the option to place in a folder and also keep it in the dashboard or remove it. I wish that we would have the ability to download/upload in more formatting options than what is available currently. Sometimes I do need to reduce the picture size prior to uploading in the software which is kind of a time waster, but not a big deal.

Jason S.
Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Visme review

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Visme is great for creating almost any type of graphic product one can imgaine, everything from creating printable restaurent menus to social media covers, to ebooks and white papers, its all inclusive.
This product hs enabled me to create infographics and other graphic media examples in very little time. This has also allowed me to greatly increase my productivity on my blog, my YouTube channel and with communicating effectively with my clientele on social media.

Avantages

First of all, the above average contact from the CEO, the Customer Experience manage and two other members of staff. Email exchange and one conference call makes for an exceptional customer experience.

The software itself is easy to use, laid out well and very intuitive. The help system including their blog, videos and associated YouTube channel easy to access as well.

Pricing is surprising lower than industry expections (my opinion) and an associated access to being an Affiliate member is cream on the cake

Inconvénients

My only least liked feature is the main button system and fonts for using the platform differs between the home page and the sub pages (as in selecting a project to create)
Otherwise difficult to suggest any other issues.

Utilisateur vérifié

Create your Presentation with a modern touch with Visme

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 14/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Visme was great. I was fascinated by how good the presentation templates look and how well presentations can be designed with the use of this tool. However, as I used the free version I was not able to get my presentations as .ppt files which was slightly inconvenient to me.

Avantages

Visme is a web-based Presentation and Infographic tool. What I liked the most is that Visme has some great looking, modern templates that can be used to create amazing presentations. This vast template library makes the process of making a slideshow very interesting rather than making one with a conventional tool like Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint. The modern look on these templates is fascinating. Moreover, there are a lot of icons, shapes and logos to be chosen to include in your presentation. Furthermore, smooth and modern animations can also be included in the presentation.

Inconvénients

There are few cons in this tool as well. The free version gives only a small amount of icons, shapes and templates to be used in your presentations. Also, the free version doesn't allow the user to download a presentation in PDF format or .ppt format. Free version only allows the users to download the presentation as a bunch of JPEG files which is a huge drawback (not applicable for Premium/paid version). So in free version, if you want all the fancy animations and effects to be on your presentation you should connect to the internet and present the slideshow via the website.

Thomas M.

Overall, very satisfied!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I'm very glad I found this site! It's been a huge help in making an impression!
I'm also glad I was convinced to take the demo with my visme agent. However, I will say: She was very nice and all, but I don't like being followed up with that much. I think she must have messaged me (unprovoked) 8-10 times over like 3 weeks to encourage upgrades, etc. (2 for the demo, and one follow up is plenty). Believe me, visme is great enough to help me consider and requiring her to do these numerous pushy emails is totally unnecessary and hurts the cause more than helps.

Also, you all should have a suggestions box because I have a suggestion/request that has nothing to do with satisfaction.

Have you all at visme considered doing an email marketing service? We are currently using something called Icontact (heavily), and tried mailchimp and hated it, and I feel like with visme's interface, email marketing would be amazing! You guys are practically halfway there with your marketing tools and data analytics! Just a thought.

Avantages

I love that I can easily use visme to make marketing materials of all sorts that look very professional and visually stunning. I like being about to customize everything down to the shapes/colors of icons. I also Like that you can implement data with awesome info graphics! I could go on and on.

Inconvénients

To be honest, the interface can be a little difficult sometimes. Visme has the BEST version of this, no doubt, but it's not perfect. I feel like there are small things that could use work. For example, the size scaling of things tends to be pretty inconsistent. For some images you and make it whatever size or wxh dimensions, and some you cannot.(sometimes the things I want to stay the same dimensions, like icons or tiny circles, get skewed easily). For the data implementation I feel like the input is weird sometimes. I'm used to working with word, and visme switched column and row displays. That's all I can think of for now.

Abeni W.

Pretty Good Service

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I will continue to use Visme but would really like the processing to change. It can be very frustrating to change fonts or anything when you have more than 10 slides.

Avantages

Love the quality of the resources and the slides. Also, images are good and the data visualisation is good enough​. Happy with the embedding tools. The user​ interface is easy to understand for a novice.

Inconvénients

When you have large files(more than 10 slides), it takes too long to update each change you make in the slide. Changing fonts is also really time-consuming​.

Andrew S.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Great Software for building infographics

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used Visme to build my online portfolio of infographics to assist me during the interview process while i searched for a new role

Visme was great and helped me land a new Director of Communications role at a company that needs more visual communications. I will be recommending that my new employees get up to speed and use visme.

Avantages

I found the software intuitive and feature rich. I was able to easily import individual elements I had created in illustrator and have them appear and get arranged exactly as I had imagined.

The templates provided are strong as well and I could easily apply my own branding.

I also found it very easy to make them interactive.

Inconvénients

I think that the presentation builder (ie slide shows) could allow more flexibility. right now, you need to create individual duplicated slides with an element or 2 added or removed to simulate a slide

Jay B.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Great for most projects

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16/10/2019

Avantages

The presentations I made looked great and it was easy to use.

Inconvénients

I had originally chosen Visme for the Google Sheets compatibility, but it turns out it's not as good at accessing that information as you'd hope it would be. You can only have one chart per spreadsheet, so if you have multiple sheets you'd like to import into your Visme project, you would have to create a separate spreadsheet for each one.

Stephanie B.
Traduire en français

love, Love, LOVE me some Visme!

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 28/06/2018

Avantages

The ease of creating great looking interactive infographics just blew me away. I was always intimidated by creating infographics, but was able to whip up an html5 version lickety split, first try.

Their library is expansive. A vast amount of great templates which they seem to update pretty frequently. When you create a new project you can choose between:
Presentations - Choose between Classic (400 + slide templates) or Modern (400+ slide templates)
Infographics - Where you can search hundreds of templates by keywords to find the perfect, completely customizable template
Reports & Ebooks - Includes Surveys and Charts subcategories
Printables - Choose Posters, Flyers (8.5"x11" and 5"x7"), Menus, Invitations, Postcards, Business Cards
Web Graphics - Sizes range from standard, wide, tall, medium rectangles, leaderboards, and email headers
Social Graphics - For all the main social media platforms organized by headers, posts, regular graphics, channel art, and covers
Custom Size - Where you create your own graphic based on width and height of your choice

Inconvénients

I don't think they have a version available for tablets and smartphones yet. I would LOVE to be able to use this on my tablet to create graphics on the fly!

Sometimes the template choices can be overwhelming. But, I can safely say that I'd rather have too many choices than not enough!

Christa S.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion des investissements
Traduire en français

Changed how we conduct presentations

Avantages

Visme is incredibly easy to use! It has changed the way we conduct presentations, in a more efficient, more professional and more visually interesting way to our clients. No longer are clients leaving with boring printed presentations, instead they are interactive, and can be emailed to the client after for their keep sake

Inconvénients

at first, because there are soo many incredible features I was a touch overwhelmed with what the program can do. But once you go through your first presentation you realize how straightforward and "drag and drop it is". We love that it has the ability to be 100 % customized to each client