228 avis

Salsa CRM

Logiciel de gestion d'engagement des donateurs basée sur le cloud

4,2 /5 (228 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
228 avis
Ellen R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Terrible response

Publié le 26/04/2021

This has been a nightmare, time consuming work arounds.

Avantages

The Engage portion is ok, email integration, but still doesn't push info into CRM, or CRM does not push to Engage.

Inconvénients

The CRM does not work for Canadian organisations with regard to receipting - big fail! It also doesn't automatically process direct debit donations, big fail! TERRIBLE response from support team. Reports are flawed, have holes, there are more workarounds to make sure that the right things are included and excluded.

Réponse de Salsa Labs Traduire en français

We are so sorry that your experience with Salsa has not been better. I know that members of our client success team have reached out to you to help you address your concerns. I hope that we have been able to resolve issues around the CRM and Engage integration and other items. Please reach back out to our support team or client success team any time.

Ken H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Importing data went very smoothly with the help of Salsa Lab personnel. Not a single glitch.

Publié le 12/12/2017

Accuracy of information. Able to research donors to determine how often they give, amount of gift, etc. Most important support from Salsa staff.

Avantages

Salsa is much better than our previous experience with another vendor who will remain un-named. Generating reports is easy and the database is easy to work with.

Most important to us is the support provided by Salsa. I am able to reach them during business hours and they spend the time needed to solve any issues. They are clearly customer oriented. Many others I researched charged extra for this level of service. With Salsa it is included.

Inconvénients

Does not link to other email providers. It would be nice to be able to use Constant Contact or another email provider and have it link directly to the program. Engage is nice, but is some cases not as easy to use as are the other email service providers.

Having said that we are very satisfied with our use of Salsa overall and have no plans to go looking for anyone else.

Amanda S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fantastic customer service for a beneficial product

Publié le 02/11/2017

Avantages

*Helpful and responsive customer service - Clay is wonderful!
*Reporting provides fantastic and detailed snapshot

Inconvénients

*Need training to understand how to use product; Not extremely user-friendly initially
*Rather dull display

Réponse de Dan Traduire en français

Amanda, thanks for your review and for being a longtime customer. Wanted to make you aware of Salsa Scholars, the interactive eLearning platform that contains instructor led training courses that has really shortened the learning curve for Salsa CRM and Salsa Engage users. Also, the new browser interface of Salsa CRM is much improved from the desktop interface you may have used in years past. More interface and dashboard improvements are in the works right now! If you haven't requested access to Salsa Scholars yet, you can do so by emailing educationdirector@salsalabs.com.

Donna G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great customer service, but conversion is a time-consuming pain.

Publié le 10/07/2017

At this time, we haven't been using Salsa CRM long enough to record any marked benefit. We're still in the problem-solving phase of post-conversion. As the Development Director, I did receive an immense benefit from sifting through the 2.5 million data fields from our conversion templates, however. I now have intimate knowledge of our constituents and our data that I didn't have before. It's given me a better view of our donor base which has allowed for the placement of fundraising strategies. If CRM and Engage would ever interphase properly, Salsa could probably make my life a lot easier. But right now, it makes it more difficult.

Avantages

Customer service is awesome. I appreciate that I can call and get help instead of wading through hours of online instruction videos. Everyone I've encountered has been helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciate the ability to categorize constituents into groups. It's proven very helpful on directing messaging to appropriate constituents.

Inconvénients

Frequently used items, such as notes and address and phone edits, aren't where one would think they would be. When learning the system, it causes a lot of frustration trying to find things. Also, there are lots of drop down menus without explanations on how each category affects the larger picture. For example, under "Edit Address," there is place to check is the address is "Home," "Business," or "Primary." (You can check more than one.) Then across from that, there's a drop down menu titled "Reason." No explanation of what this category means. The choices are "All Correspondence," "Bad Address," "Non-Solicitations Only," "Primary Address," or "Solicitations Only." How does this relate to the "Preferred Contact" drop down found under "Constituent Information" which also features "Solicitations Only" and "Non-Solicitations Only"? Isn't that overkill? What's the logic behind that? It would be nice if there was a printed user's guide. Sure, there's all sorts of information online to sift through, but who has time to watch videos? Give me a searchable .PDF with general instructions that include an overview of the drop down menu choices and their best uses. Finally, conversion is NOT easy. You get what you pay for. We paid for the basic conversion, and I had to manually process over 2.5 million data fields from our previous software to Salsa's templates. It took me 6 weeks. We're still waiting for Salsa CRM and Engage to interphase properly 2 months later.

Réponse de Salsa Labs Traduire en français

Donna - Thank you for your thorough review. We encourage you to provide feedback directly to Salsa as we do incorporate our clients' enhancement requests into future releases. Our Director of Customer Support will be reaching out to you directly to address some of your specific issues. Regarding documentation, we do have an online user's guide that you can download if you prefer printed materials. You can also use our online knowledge base which is searchable by topic. Also, all Salsa customers now have access to Salsa Scholars, our brand new e-Learning platform. It's self-paced interactive learning for both Salsa Engage and Salsa CRM and the purpose built integration which we continue to enhance. In the latest release (expected to be in production by the end of July 2017), you will see enhancements to the integration which were made based on the feedback of our active user community. Please contact Customer Support if you need access to any of the tools listed.

Douglas L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Disjointed, kludgy, unintuitive, overly-complex, and outdated on the CRM side

Publié le 24/11/2020

We gave it our best shot. We spent days and days trying to import people - without ever really succeeding. I worked for DAYS trying to master the reporting interface. Which looks (and probably is????) extremely and outlandishly powerful. The only trouble is - its SOOOO powerful (and complicated), nobody even uses it. I finally contacted the company to ask if there were any training videos on it - and they (literally) told me that virtually nobody writes their own report definitions. "Most of their customers hire consultants to do that," they said. When I finally DID succeed in writing a couple that worked, they seemed somewhat surprised. Lots of little things just didn't seem to make sense. For example, even -- if I was logged in, and two hours pass, it logs me out, providing the log-in credentials to log back in again - which is fairly common. But if one tries to put in credentials on that page and log back in, it says, in tiny print on an otherwise-white screen upper left, "Forbidden." The one thing NOT to do to a customer who has just paid $4500 for a year's worth of use of a software platform is log him out - and when he tries to use the log-in page to log back in again, tell him it's forbidden.

Avantages

Salsa Engage is a new product. If they had built a CRM from the ground up, incorporating Salsa CRM components, I have a hunch it would have been better. Salsa Engage, for its part, allows one to do online forms, email groups (in a matter of speaking), and some social media integration. (But wow - they didn't.) It will indeed do those automated sequence emails (though not dependably; and strangely, when I informed their customer service that the 'drip' sequence wasn't always working, they literally said, "Yes, if

Inconvénients

For the CRM side (Salsa CRM), they just bought an off-the-shelf product from another vendor. (DonorPro.) It's a dated interface. (Like - 1965 maybe?) (I jest. But not by much.) Then they tried to figure out a way to cobble it together with their [better] efforts in Salsa Engage. The trouble is, if a person doesn't buy access to Salsa CRM, there really is ZERO CRM. For example, one can generate a group email, of sorts, from directly in Salsa Engage. But there's really no way to jot down a mailing address with a phone number in Salsa Engage, solely. (It only accepts contacts with emails.) The whole thing seemd Kludgy, actually.

Kalyn H.

great customer service!

Publié le 07/02/2018

We are managing our database and fundraising. It has been amazing to streamline the two! We used to use several platforms for all of our needs and we found that it was nearly impossible to maintain accurate records that way, the inconsistency was inevitable. Salsa has really helped us solve that issue by creating a system (with a reasonable price tag) that talks to one another. For example, a ticket sale online will go directly into a record!

Avantages

The diverse features available and they are always updating to stay current with trends! I am grateful for the constant updates and the variety of options available.

Inconvénients

The implementation was a bit rocky but customer service worked with us a lot and we got through it! We were moving from google drive and several other platforms for ticket sales, emails, etc. so we didn't have any experience with this. It eventually all worked out and the Salsa team really stepped up to accommodate our needs.

Erin E.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product and excellent support team

Publié le 22/09/2016

Avantages

Salsa CRM is user friendly and easy to learn. After using similar products this one is the best I have seen and so is their support team! The team goes above and beyond when training and that great service even extends even after training is complete. I always recognize familiar names and voices when I call/email with questions. The also offer online help and training videos so you can stay up-to-date on new functions that may benefit your organization. Salsa CRM offers a fantastic product and the support to meet your needs. They communicate with their customers well and are always updating information for the customers and asking for feedback to make the experience better.

Inconvénients

There is no one thing I would change. If there is something I think may have an idea or have a suggestion, I can submit to Salsa CRM. They always respond to customer feedback and review to see if in is something that can/should be implemented.

Elizabeth T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

i have grown from a salsa no nothing to semi master because of quality salsa support

Publié le 02/11/2017

great folks work there and are available to you

Avantages

the huge body of information that can be stored; the tech help that is available with a simple phone call

Inconvénients

learning curve can be difficult to get through. the page face is overwhelming (why all of the brown space?)

Réponse de Dan Traduire en français

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for your review and for being a longtime customer. Wanted to make you aware of Salsa Scholars, the interactive eLearning platform that contains instructor led training courses that has really shortened the learning curve for Salsa CRM and Salsa Engage users. Also, the new browser interface of Salsa CRM is much improved from the desktop interface you may have used in years past. More interface and dashboard improvements are in the works right now! If you haven't requested access to Salsa Scholars yet, you can do so by emailing educationdirector@salsalabs.com.

Kara M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Salsa CRM is my system of choice

Publié le 08/06/2016

Avantages

I've been in development for 20+ years and used a variety of systems, and Salsa CRM is the only product that consistently meets my needs and gets the job done. The product is intuitive, easy to learn and their support is top-notch. Many webinar and trainings offered, although it is so easy to use I don't need to tap those options much.

Inconvénients

not applicable - nothing to improve. The product is intuitive and meets my needs, and most importantly is scalable. I've used Salsa in a shop with less than 10K donors and in an organization with over 30K donors, and have worked with peers everywhere in between also using the product with great success.

Anna H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Collecte de fonds

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Many improvements over the years

Publié le 06/05/2021

Avantages

Salsa has really added improvements over the years to help with ease of use. A key aspect I use is reporting, and there are frequent updates to built in reports and performance dashboards. I love the new update to the donor detail report. I am able to get the information I need quickly and accurately.

Inconvénients

I find the cultivation feature a bit clunky. We are still using excel spreadsheets to keep track of this type of work. Although we still keep notes in salsa, the leg work needed to set up and efficiently use the the cultivation feature may be more work for us than its worth.

Anna,

It's great to hear that our updates have been beneficial to your team & has improved overall efficiency with reporting for your organization!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Kate G.

Overall, love salsa

Publié le 06/03/2020

Pleasing

Avantages

The customer support is excellent. It is fairly easy to learn and use.

Engage

There are some inconsistencies with email set up. I HATE the way the email series set ups are, the scheduling is horrible, it should just use a calendar like a regular blast.

When exporting any report from engage id like some options for what I info is included in report.

Kate,

Thank you so much for your review. We hope Kansans for Life will continue to find success with Salsa.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions regarding email series & any other concerns, they would be happy to assist you!

Derek B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Salsa is the best software for the money

Publié le 03/11/2017

Ilona and Andrew on were great at walking us through the process. It is always cumbersome when starting a new CRM solution, but between them and Joe, our onboarding specialist, the people at Salsa were great. We're still getting use to all the available tools, but have found great benefit in everything so far!

Avantages

Lots of tools (Email, Events, P2P, Social Media, etc.) Great options for communicating to donors and receiving donations. A lot of customization for marketing and accounting.

Inconvénients

Merging the two solutions (Engage and the CRM) has proven clunky, but the team is committed to fixing any issues.

Réponse de Dan Traduire en français

Thanks for your review, Derek. Salsa CRM and Salsa Engage have a built-in two-way integration that syncs all standard and custom fields between the two, pushes online supporter activity data into Salsa CRM and enables you to build groups in Salsa CRM and push them to Salsa Engage for online engagement. Also, be sure to check out Salsa Scholars, the interactive eLearning platform that contains instructor led training courses that will help you learn all the ins and outs and maximize the software. Specifically, there is a course on the Salsa CRM and Salsa Engage integration. Let us know if you're still having trouble and we can help you sort it out!

Alyssa D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use, quick and reliable reports, constantly adding elements to make the experience...

Publié le 13/06/2017

Tracking donors easily, easily sending out communication.

Avantages

What I like most about Salsa Labs is the ease of use. Although as the administrator I am in the database daily, everyone on my team can easily find what they need and update donor profiles, and find out information about donors. The robust queries is also huge for me. The fact that I can easily segment out multiple layers of donors makes my job much easier. So far there has not been an output that I am looking for that I can not get through Salsa queries. The integrated emails and unlimited donation pages are also wonderful and have reduced the number of platforms we have to use.

Inconvénients

I do wish there was a little bit more integration between the CRM and the Engage side of the systems. Currently if I send out an email blast it does not add a note or activity to the donor's profile on the CRM side saying this was sent. Currently I have to add them to a group and then add a note to their profile. There are a couple of other little items that are more wish list items rather than items I have to have in a CRM. Also, the customer support, although they are always helpful, it is sometimes hard to get ahold of them. Emails usually take a good 3-7 days to answer (sometimes mores) and if I call I am on hold for a good 15-30 min sometimes. It is nice that I can call anytime, but frustrating that it can take awhile to get ahold of anyone.

Sarah M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Salsa gets it done, but only if you have the staff to make it work

Publié le 23/11/2016

My team used Salsa for a 1-year campaign to raise money to build a home in Nepal for trafficking victims. We successfully raised $467,000 in 10 months! Hands down, we COULD NOT have done it without Salsa. Because it had everything in one (emails, analytics, segmenting, Peer 2 Peer campaigns, donation pages, event pages, and much more) it was much easier to keep track of everything we needed to keep track of.

Avantages

*I didn't realize it at the time, but I really like how easily I could create queries/segments of donors. It has a "If/Then" approach with clicks of a button that is a lot easier than another CRM I use (eTapestry by Blackbaud).
*Their email system worked well for our purposes. We had templates that we used throughout the campaign that looked good and were easy to fill in our information. It sent the emails we told it to send without a problem.
*The event feature was helpful. We had lots of people sign up on the events page that was relatively easy to create.
*I definitely like like analytics features. (This is probably my favorite feature.) It is really nice to see who opened emails, click rates, donation totals/types, etc... It is especially neat that we could send emails to people based on what emails they have opened or clicked on.
*Branded donation pages was a must have for us and we got that so it's a big plus with Salsa.

Inconvénients

*The emails were mostly good, but sometimes editing the templates was frustrating. You can't delete certain aspects (like a table or a line) in the email and if you're not careful and press "backspace" at the wrong time, the system will think that you've clicked the "Back" shortcut key and it will take you out of the email...unless you've saved recently, your email is gone. So, save OFTEN.
*The Peer2Peer pages were good but had a few glitches. It was difficult to import off-site giving and link to a person's Ambassador page. I had to go through Customer Support to remove re-imbursed donations that were given via the P2P pages. It is really difficult to format the P2P pages - oftentimes, a page that was perfect would later start showing random signs: $ & % | and stuff...
*We had some difficulties with people getting charged more than once when they clicked the button too many times. Not sure if that's Salsa's fault or the users'.
*We had some issues with security warnings when donors when to the donation page. This was a frustrating thing that popped up often but never really got resolved.
*While the event feature was nice, it didn't work so well for people inviting guests. I'm not sure what went wrong, but we had a lot of people who were unable to register guests for some reason, even though we had clicked the box to allow it. This lead to a small logistical headache at the event itself.
*I didn't know they required 60 days notice to cancel the subscription. I had to jump through a TON of hoops to get our account canceled when our campaign was over because I only gave 30 days notice. Luckily they eventually caved and allowed us to go on good terms, but it took a lot of phone calls, emails, and polite convincing...okay, not always polite toward the end...

Ricci L.

SALSA is THE best!

Publié le 16/11/2018

I’ve been with SALSA now for several years. In the beginning I kept trying to make it Network for Good - which I left because they were so non-responsive, but they do have good interfaces and options, and their donation processing is a breeze. But the reality is, that I left NFG because I couldn’t get what I wanted. From my first day with SALSA, though, the team behind the product stood out and they jumped through hoops and turned somersaults to make me happy and get me the training I needed. I even got a call from the President of the company to talk about what I was experiencing and to make sure I was getting what I needed. I can’t imagine any other company with a “the customer comes first” culture that reaches all the way to the top.

No matter what I come up with that I want to do, I find that there’s a way to do it in SALSA (except around the donations!). I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone without reservations!

Avantages

Since 2003 we have purchased, leased, been granted and explored too many databases to count. Until we finally found our home with SALSA. The team is constantly upgrading and adding features, the customer support is absolutely unparalleled, and their dedication to the end-user is obvious in the features they have and those that they've added over the years we've been with them.

Every software CRM has issues. One of the things that sets SALSA apart from all of the others is their customer service team. They go the extra mile and then they just keep going even further to work with you, fix any issue you're having, suggest new features to the development team based on your needs....they are just the absolute best.

Inconvénients

I'm not as fond of their donation processing partner. For example, if a donor wants to increase their giving amount you have to cancel their old donation and they have to go in and create a whole new donation.

Some of their training material leaves a lot out, but the responsiveness of their support team more than makes up for that.

Heather G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and good product for the price

Publié le 13/01/2021

It was really easy to get started with Salsa Engage. The staff people are fantastic to work with and very responsive. The webinars and online classes are helpful. We are really please with our choice.

Avantages

The Salsa Engage product had enough functionality to fill our needs but not too much so that we felt like we were wasting money for bells and whistles we weren't going to use.

Inconvénients

Even though we did the onboarding session, there is functionality that I know is there, but I can't figure out how to use yet.

Kendra C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Coastal Connections' Review of Salsa CRM

Publié le 25/03/2021

Avantages

This software is customizable and has endless features to help manage all levels of operations. We only use a fraction of its power for what we do, but I am thankful that as CCinc grows, our ability to use the same software will be there since there are more functions we can explore.

Inconvénients

Report Queries are very difficult to understand. This is not an intuitive process and you need to be practiced in queries before trying to use this part of the software.

Michele G.

Easy to Use

Publié le 18/11/2016

We are a local chapter of a national nonprofit organization, and manage roughly 50,000 records. I use it daily with little to no issues, enter and acknowledging donations and keeping details records of constituents. My favorite part is the ProPortal where you can get resources such as software upgrades and video tutorials.

Avantages

Easy to use. Tons of online resources. Open to user input.

Inconvénients

Getting more complicated issues resolved can be a chore. But I think this is an example of growing pains. Hopefully more staff will cure this problem.

Kemberlee B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Great for small organizations

Publié le 11/05/2021

Excellent customers service, resources, communication, and ease of use.

Avantages

I love the dashboard features that give you a quick glance across the board, ease of targeting list members, and the new event functions. Running our events through Salsa has made a huge fundraising difference for us.

Inconvénients

I realize these are small things, but for our organization, would be tremendously helpful -- the ability to embed RSS feeds and videos into email would make this an ideal tool.

Kemberlee,

It's awesome that even with a smaller team, you are able to utilize all these features in Salsa. I hope we continue to be a great resource for your (hopefully in-person) events in the future!

We also appreciate the feedback on embedded RSS feeds being a feature that your organization could benefit from.

Leslie H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Data Migration Less Than Desirable

Publié le 25/02/2020

During conversion, you cannot actually speak with a person unless you have paid. You have to email ALL your questions.

Avantages

It is way more user friendly that what we were using before = ETapestry but then, it's ETap so go figure.

Inconvénients

We are in process of conversion and here are my initial thoughts:

1) pay the extra money and have someone help you unless, you don't have that many constituents.

2) I was extremely disappointed. When migrating business or organizational contacts over, you will lose multiple contact names, period. They only let you migrate ONE name over which is contained in ONE text field box. This means if you ever want to do a mailing, there will be NO way to address a letter as Dear Ms FIRST NAME. This is so dumb.

3) You don't get to decide which accounts you want to split or keep intact. Once you send over your conversion template, any and all names that contain an "&" or "AND" get automatically split into two accounts. This includes organization contacts. So if you have a business IE: Brown & Smith Attorney at Law, you are SOL.

4) I could not figure out why they had Organziation TYPE and Individual TYPE on each account. In my experience, and account is either an ORG or an IND period but, here is the rub. YOU CANNOT add contact names to an existing ORG record. You have to create a seperate record and then link each IND to that ORG. So for multiple organizational contacts, they will be set up as INDIVIDUALS. The only way to sort out this mess, is to use the TYPE or ORG or IND. This is where you will list your indivuduals as say, BUSINESS CONTACT, CHURCH CONTACT, etc. This is a huge cluster &^#. Now I get why they don't let you sample the database before buying.

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for the feedback about our Standard Conversion process, our clients input means a lot to us. Salsa would love a chance to speak with you and review your concerns about your conversion. While we do have some standard practices that we use to make our conversions quick and affordable, we can certainly work with you to make the database work for your needs. We have training and consulting resources and would love a chance to speak with you to provide the best steps forward. Please email services@salsalabs.com and ask to speak with the Implementation Manager for more assistance. Additionally, there is no additional charge to speak with Salsa over the phone, so Salsa would love to learn where that expectation was set in the process so we can address that immediately.

Diane B.

User friendly

Publié le 12/05/2021

Better constituent tracking.

Avantages

Copying previous emails makes it very easy to create new ones. Once you learn the functions, it is simple and straight forward to create emails.

Inconvénients

It would save time if brand colors could be saved to a palette for fonts and background colors in emails so that it isn't necessary to type them in each time I create a new row or title. I have repeatedly found that the text adds a return prior to completely filling a line. I have removed formatting, and it doesn't change this problem.

Blake P.

Overall, a useful product

Publié le 07/11/2019

As my review title states: overall, a useful product, but it's definitely got room for macro design improvements.

Avantages

There are unlimited capabilities with the software. Salsa CRM offers everything you could possibly desire in a CRM designed for a nonprofit. In fact, there's so much functionality, that after six months of having used the software, I still feel like I'm only 25% of the way there with fully knowing it inside and out. Constituent profiles are clean and easy-to-navigate, and they help unearth stats that can ultimately help you recapture lapsed donors and sustain their commitment to the org. Additionally, customer support is always there to help you navigate the software should you ever get lost.

Inconvénients

The training is not exactly exciting or something an audio-visual-hands-on combo type of learner with ADD is going to find very useful. I think it's unfortunate that the product vocabulary has to be all "startup-y." I'm still trying to understand the reporting systems. I've also been faced with buggy moments that typically require restarting the software which causes delays in getting work done.

Réponse de Salsa Labs Traduire en français

Blake - Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that Salsa CRM has all of the features you need and is helping you unearth statistics that will hopefully help you grow! We have passed along your feedback on our training and start-up process to our on-boarding and client teams. We are always looking to improve and sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Amy J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Difficult to use and quite disappointing

Publié le 11/12/2020

I think our sales representative was very good at what he does. The software for Salsa Engage looks great outer-facing. However, the connection to the CRM is disappointing, and email deliverability is also hard. Regarding the CRM itself, it is not at all user friendly. Getting things set up and onboarded was lacking on behalf of Salsa. Customer support is always very friendly, but they simply point me to the same articles to go read over and over again. Which I have done. Many times. Yet, I still would appreciate some actual guidance/help.

Avantages

I think the CRM has the potential to be robust. However, entering and mining the data is quite difficult.

Inconvénients

As someone who has been in marketing, fundraising, and tech for 15+ years, I am pretty tech savvy. And, this CRM is hard to use. Anything that should be easy isn't. Specifically, printing donor recognition letters/receipts is cumbersome. Running donor reports is cumbersome.

Amy,
We are sorry that the CRM to Engage integration is not meeting your expectations. We will have a member of our client services team reach out to you to talk through your options and help you to resolve issues that you are having. Please feel free to reach out to us directly as well. Thank you very much for your feedback!

Mario C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good, but needs fine tuning

Publié le 07/05/2021

Overall I have enjoyed setting up and implementing Salsa. My biggest complaint (other than the alphebetical order issue) is that the person inputting the data should have more of an understanding as to the inner working and fields available in Salsa. There are many fields that I have (and still am) currently modifying/getting rid of because the fields already existed in the system so I am moving the data. All someoned needed to request was to use the existing field to upload against but I was never told or given the option. I can see the issue possibly being from me not seeing the fields but in my mind, you all are the experts and are helping implement the system the best way possible.

Avantages

The options in the reporting system are great and I find it superior to most query/reporting tools.

Inconvénients

The fact that NOTHING is in alphabetical order. Why and how this has happened is ridiculous.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Arts de la scène

Essential Operating Tool

Publié le 04/05/2017

Avantages

Salsa CRM has been essential in making sure that our organization has run smoothly since inception. The product allows us to grow into new features as we grow as an org.

Inconvénients

Reporting and corresponding can be tedious at times but improvements to both have been made over time.