RingCentral Contact Center

Il s'agit la solution collaborative de call center du secteur.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

174 avis

Hicham
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Appel sortant impossible

Publié le 28/02/2022

Avantages

Si vous souhaitez recevoir des appels cela fonctionne

Inconvénients

Qualité des appels et surtout impossibilité de passer des appels régulièrement et pendant plusieurs jours sans aucune raison. Actuellement et depuis plusieurs jours nous ne pouvons pas passer d'appels. Pour un logiciel d'appel c'est vraiment dommage. Le support nous indique que le bug est corrigé mais toujours rien.

• Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Great for internal communication

Publié le 14/12/2019

Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Avantages

Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

Inconvénients

I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

Jessica

Publié le 05/11/2019

Avantages

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Inconvénients

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Crystal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Expensive Price for Mediocre Service

Publié le 02/12/2021

We went with Ring Central because it was the top of the line business phone company. I don’t feel that the price which we paid for the service we received was worth it. They have a lot of issues and should have a few teams in the states instead of outsourcing everything. It took longer than needed to get my questions and issues corrected and answered. Switched to Zoom phones because it’s easier and more affordable.

Avantages

Had soft phones, was able to connect to our existing VOIP phones, was a familiar brand to many people and IT people. Phone numbers were also fax numbers so it was easy to remember.

Inconvénients

Call center support people spoke English as their second language. There was often roosters doodling in The background of a call. Some calls were not recorded when all should have been and Ring Central couldnt tell me why. Our system kept having glitches and would never work the way we set it up.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A must if you're using Ring Central Phone!

Publié le 09/06/2020

Our organization uses Ring Central, Ring Central Phone, and Ring Central Contact Center for our phone system, scheduling conference calls (audio or video) and for phone monitoring and reporting in our call centers. All of the RC software plays nice with each other, including mobile versions.

Avantages

The ability to monitor teams in real time via customizable dashboards is my favorite feature. It is as good as any telephony software that I have seen.

Inconvénients

The reporting capabilities are somewhat robust, but creating custom reports beyond the stock templates is not intuitive and in a few instances we were not able to create the report we wanted with multiple data sets.

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Very functional

Publié le 24/10/2018

Definitely worth using!

Avantages

We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

Inconvénients

The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

• Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Big Fan

Publié le 07/06/2019

It has helped me to speed up communication, internally and externally, without having to utilize my personal cell. Love it!

Avantages

I love the functionality of this product. Not only can I easily access the normal "office phone functions" (colleague extensions, out of office, call directory, etc.) but now I can text clients and candidates.

Inconvénients

Generally I have no complaints. But, I wish you never had to log into your account online to access things like call logs, greeting admin, etc. I'd like to be able to do it all from the desktop app.

• Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Calling Software for you

Publié le 11/08/2020

Great calling software especially if you are working from home.

Avantages

*Great feature for call routing
* When you missed a call for someone you will receive an email notification together with their voicemail and voicemail in a text form

Inconvénients

So far, this tool is a great help for me for calling my candidates so I don't have any problems with it.

• Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Works for our 24/7 Prayer line and Prayer Team

Publié le 17/02/2022

People who call a Prayer line (especially at night) generally are in crisis. RingCentral allows our Prayer Team the ability to meet them in their time of need and provide comfort and assistance in the name of Jesus.

Avantages

I most appreciate the ability to sequentially forward incoming calls, to notify me of missed calls, and to allow me to contact the team.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have SPAM call identification and blocking. At least 50% of incoming calls are just SPAM or robocalls. Since it is imperative that a call for an actual prayer request be answered, and since even hang-ups need to be followed up, it would be nice to have a SPAM filter. To be honest, the fault does not really lie with RingCentral, but with those who waste people's time and energy trying to scam them.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Great Product

Publié le 09/10/2018

Glad our company is using this product, very satisfied.

Avantages

I enjoy the functionality and ease of use. It's great on desktop or mobile.

Inconvénients

I wish a little easier to increase number or participants in meetings.

Robert F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Decent product hamstrung by bottom-barrel customer service.

Publié le 18/10/2017

Increased functionality relative to our old provider, Jive.

Avantages

Functionality is decent, and covers most of what my business wanted in terms of flexibility and convenience.

Inconvénients

The support is absolutely unacceptable. Transitioning was a major pain, and involved the RC team not adhering to the schedule we agreed on, resulting in my business losing phone coverage and having to scramble. The sales people are competent, but once they have your money you get shoveled through to people who are difficult to communicate with and aren't very interested in anything other than getting you off the phone as quickly as possible. Don't expect any follow-through at all once you're no longer physically on the phone with them, and get ready to be transferred and put on hold without notice. If you go with these guys anyway, make sure to record the name of everyone you speak with, so you can at least call out who's responsible for your bad service when you send through your inevitable complaints.

Santosh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Ring Central - Review

Publié le 06/11/2019

- It is a great application overall with ring central.

Avantages

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use.
- This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls
- This application can be customized to very high extent.

Inconvénients

- The pricing can be made more affordable
- They can add more features and limits to the applications

Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Excellent voice quality

Publié le 06/04/2018

Avantages

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Inconvénients

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Maddie
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues.

Publié le 07/06/2017

Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

Avantages

Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

Inconvénients

A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

Lucy
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Very organized tool

Publié le 09/09/2020

Overall is good. If RingCentral has the dark theme that will be great.

Avantages

It has GIF that we can choose what we like instead of displaying random GIF. RingCentral group the images, files, pinned items together which is very easy to find the info.

Inconvénients

When the same person leaves the message, it doesn't get added into the same paragraph like Google Chat, it will show multiple lines. And it has the function for like/unlike only, we don't have choose to pick the reactions for the message, for instance, reaction of happy, shock, or lol.

Nathy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I wouldn't have a business without RingCentral

Publié le 27/10/2017

Avantages

Trust me I've looked into other companies and no other will deliver like RingCentral.There's never any service interruption and the price is great for our small business and it gives us the flexibility to look as big or small as we want.

Inconvénients

Customer Service is great but sometimes communication with reps can be frustrating but overall they are great.

Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Pêche
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Work phone without the hassle

Publié le 09/01/2019

Avantages

RingCentral is a great way for me to be able to separate business and personal contacts while still using one phone. Rather than carry two phones around, (one for personal use and one for work) I opted to use a phone number through RingCentral for work conversations. It is nice to be able to use a business phone number, so I'm not giving out my personal phone number to customers, but still be able to use my own phone. It's much less hassle than a separate work phone.

Inconvénients

A few things about this app can be confusing. For instance, I have two RingCentral phone numbers that both work for my phone/account, so sometimes I'm not sure which number to give out. Also, sometimes I need to press '1' to answer a call through RingCentral, but other times I don't, and I don't really understand why.

Kamaldeep Singh
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best software

Publié le 09/12/2016

The best thing I like about ring central is I do not miss a single call from my office even when I am not on my desk. Call forwarding option on ring central gives me power to do other work in my office without any problems

Avantages

Call forwarding option, customer service and notifications directly on my cell phone are biggest pros of this software

Inconvénients

Its works great but once or twice a week it shuts itself down with red lights on, we have to reboot our phones everytime when this happens but overall it is satisfying

JENNIFER

RING CENTRAL

Publié le 05/06/2018

Avantages

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY TO CONNECT TO AND LOG ON WITH, EVERYONE THAT I WORK WITH REALLY LOVES THIS PRODUCT.

Inconvénients

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TO USE THIS PRODUCT IT WAS VERY CONFUSING BUT AFTER LEARNING THE PROCESS IT IS QUICK AND EASY

Ankit
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Great digital connectivity

Publié le 27/11/2018

Easy navigation with excellent integration across all devices like mobile, desk and laptop

Avantages

Join now feature allowing jumping on calls through single touch

Dial in restriction - only 5 or less people can dial in with the base verison

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

RingCentral communication app

Publié le 21/03/2019

Avantages

Awesome service, helps me organize inbound and outbound calls and faxes!

Inconvénients

I don't have anything to add here, I haven't had any issues so far

Desirae

Ring Central

Publié le 11/02/2017

For the time I used it, I found this app to be full featured and very functional. I especially liked the mobile app that allowed me to take service calls while on the go. It seemed easy to manage and customize.

Mobile app

Inconvénients

Dialing out with the app seemed to be an issue for us, but it may have been our settings.

coco
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good system for customer contact center

Publié le 05/06/2018

Easy to manage contact center info.

Avantages

Many functions for you to manage the contact center info. Flexible and easy to set up and train user.

Inconvénients

it would be great if it could develop into CRM systems, so users no need to manage 2 systems to save time.

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Depends on day for Performance

Publié le 07/12/2017

Overall I guess the system is good. easy to use and even though some days we don't hear phone ring we can always check the app

Avantages

It is an easy system to use, I like the fact that we can check on calls from emails and we get alerts. I also like the ability to see faxes. Overall I like the system just wish it would work consistently

Inconvénients

Some weeks everything is great and the phone system is awesome. But then some days we don't get the actual phone call for some reason, it shoes up in the email alerts, but customer thinks we are not answering calls. It is great when it works out

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Ring Central call Center

Publié le 23/08/2018

Avantages

They can cycle through your office, via cell phone. Each worker can set them self on live to be on the queue for a rotation, or first one wins- managers choice.

Inconvénients

They do not have a great auto dialer system like some other options. It does not have great controls integration systems.