65 avis

Connecteam

Générez gratuitement des feuilles de temps et des factures correctes

4,7 /5 (65 avis)
4,9
95% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
65 avis
Scott W.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Publié le 10/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Avantages

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us.

- EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company.

- Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features.

- FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees.

- 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam).

- Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode.

- Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have.

- GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Inconvénients

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that).

- Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see).

- App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

Hi Scott!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab.

Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Shanna M.
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
Traduire en français

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Publié le 19/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Avantages

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Inconvénients

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Réponse de ConnecTeam

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam!

Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Josh G.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Traduire en français

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

Publié le 23/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Avantages

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Inconvénients

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

Réponse de ConnecTeam

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!

Tamara C.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Traduire en français

can't complain for a free product and it works for what we need it to

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 14/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ability to communicate the schedule and time off requests effectively

Avantages

Free, ability to communicate to employees all at once, easy to download. No complaints from the employees.

Inconvénients

doesn't confirm messages are sent or the activation link is sent. wish there was a way to send stuff from the app as an administrator instead of having to be logged into a desktop

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for leaving a review!

Glad to hear you liked Connecteam despite it missing a few things you were looking for.

Unfortunately, there is no way to confirm an activation link is sentsince it is sent using a text message. Those are sent from the providers and we have no way of knowing if it was received or not. I can tell you that deliverability rates are in the high 90 percentiles.

We'll also be introducing a mobile manager app in the very near future.

Hofsep Y.

Innovative All-in-one

Publié le 05/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Avantages

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Inconvénients

There is hardly any dislikes.

Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients.

Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

Réponse de ConnecTeam

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Rufus P.

Fantastic Product

Publié le 06/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Avantages

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product.

The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila!

The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Inconvénients

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

Thank you so much Rufus!
We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam.
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Nikki F.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Excellent software for small business employee management

Publié le 27/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Exceptional customer service. So much better than many other options out there.

Avantages

I REALLY like Connecteam. I had tried quite a few programs before settling on it and it is by far the best value option I've tried. We use it for employee checklists and as a knowledge directory, all our timesheets are completed in it and we use the chat function to communicate job updates. I'm still developing our processes to suit it but I can see it doing much much more. Great program.

Inconvénients

I don't like how you can only access the admin console on a PC but I understand it's a program designed for use on phones and ipads.

Thank you SO much Nikki!
We appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review and share how you utilize Connecteam in your company.

Please note that with the app's Admin Tab you can manage users and admins, view app's activity, send updates, manage the schedule and time clock, and operate all checklists entries. All directly from your phone!

Bonnie C.
Secteur d'activité: Aviation et industrie aéronautique

Great time clock app!

Publié le 06/09/2019

Avantages

This app is extremely easy to use and has some really great features, even on the most basic plan!

Inconvénients

My only complaint as of right now is the reliability of the GPS coordinates, which is something I was just told will no longer be a problem with the new update that's soon to release.

Thanks a lot Bonnie!
We'll always continue to make the product better and better, you can count on that!
Also - that big update is already available for your team :)

Nicolette D.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
Traduire en français

Chen and connect team is the best!!!!

Publié le 02/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

connecting and engaging our non desk employees which has never been so seamless before

Avantages

ease of use and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. too bad all companies don't model the same customer service like chen and connect team

Inconvénients

getting used to new software which always has its difficulties

Réponse de ConnecTeam

Thank you so much for the warm and kind words Nicolette!

We see customer service for our growing Connecteam community as a top value, so it's great to receive this feedback from you :)

Rakesh D.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Aptly titles All-in-one employee app. Specially for non-desk employees

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 13/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

By far. the best software I have used for keeping the entire organization on the same page.

Avantages

Lots of useful features like Updates, Chat, Training, workflow, timesheet etc and every feature is well designed keeping the end user in mind.

Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was unbelievable. Quick and apt response.

Pricing is more than fair. The only challenge is the amount of time it takes to setup and digitize your entire workflow.

Trial period -

Duration of trial (14 Days) is quite less to effectively evaluate the many features and arrive at a decision. The folks at Connecteam must also consider that the reviewer has other jobs he is responsible for so a 1 month trial would be ideal or give a time based usage like - '10 hours' instead of 14 days trial maybe

The trial period should have been for 'Basic' or 'Advanced' plan instead of 'expert'.

Réponse de ConnecTeam

Thank you for the feedback Rakesh!

Meghan H.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

Publié le 26/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Avantages

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Inconvénients

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Nyla C.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

This is the greatest thing ever.

Publié le 20/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Avantages

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Inconvénients

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in.

Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue.

The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

Réponse de ConnecTeam

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback:

We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :)
As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019!

Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Pia H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

The fix for remote employees and paperwork overload

Publié le 17/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Phenomenal. Liken it to the simplicity of mac IOS with the full customization of android IOS.
The person previously in my role needed an assistant because of all the paperwork and roster/availabilty issues, running around after staff who were unsure of up to date information. It is all in the app. Certain shift locations need specific additional mileage added? done; its added with a click to the time-sheet. Looking for someone to cover a shift? Done; shift open for employees to claim. Need photos for social media promotion? Done; employees can upload their photos. Need staff trained on new equipment? Done; checklist written and gamified training session created. Forms need to be signed by the customer? Done; no more lost/late paperwork. AND it was the cheapest of the ones I looked at!

Avantages

The efficiency of the customer service, I can customize everything (checklists, timesheets, employee training) and that I can do everything I need in one app which removes countless hours of double handling information between our CRM and employees.

Inconvénients

A few bugs switching between devices but the customer service is so good; once I raise an issue it is fixed in minutes. The only thing I would love to add would be a way of denoting to my instructor teams who is the head instructor for the shift (but that may already exist and I just haven't found it yet!

Réponse de ConnecTeam

It's always amazing to see how businesses and organizations utilize Connecteam to increase overall efficiency and save time!

We can continue this discussion over our live support chat to better understand what's missing for you and how we can help.

Thanks again for your time and detailed review!

Sara P.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Great App & Customer Service

Publié le 08/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience is great. Well worth the money!

Avantages

I have several old-school folks on my team. I tend to get a lot of push back when I introduce a new form of technology. We don't have a central meeting location therefore I can't have one time clock for everyone to punch. This app works great and my team really seems to like to like it. It is very easy to install and user friendly.

Inconvénients

Connecteam is a newer innovative company. Due to that, I believe they are still making quite a few changes to their software (mostly really good changes, but changes none-the-less). I don't have an abundance of time to look at the desktop launch pad and check out all of the new features. The support staff is always willing to help you out when you need the assist though.

Thank you Sara!

We are introducing improvements and new capabilities on a weekly basis, so there's always something to look forward to!

We will soon introduce a new managers tab in the app that will allow us, among many other great features, to highlight software updates and improvements for you when you're on the go so you won't miss out and have an easier on boarding experience for big releases.
As for multiple time clocks - we're still pondering what's the best way to make it work, but it will happen eventually :)

Thanks again for the feedback!

Brian J.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Checked All Of The Boxes

Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Connecteam platform checked all of the boxes for our operations. Timeclock, Scheduling, Workflows, and Customization features have streamlined our business and improved our staff communication significantly. Plus it's very easy to use!

Avantages

Connecteam customer services team is very helpful and responds to request quickly. Also, I like the look and ease of use. My staff really appreciate that.

Inconvénients

We encountered a few bugs, mainly due to newly added features.

WOW Brian!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!
Your feedback is truly golden.

We are adding tons of new features and capabilities requested by our customers in a higher pace than ever before, which may cause some growing pains. But we're on top it to smooth your user experience!

Thanks again :)

Fiona K.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

A Great App with Great Support at a Great Price

Publié le 21/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is a user friendly tool that has made communication within the department of the institution easy.

Avantages

Connecteam is a sofware that is being used departmentally in the institution.It makes it possible for members of each department to internally communicate. It has different options in which employees can use to be kept up to date and feel connected. One of the thing that excites me the most is the great customer support that is always reachable. The software is also easy to use and come at a market friendly price.

Inconvénients

Hardly can i mention any dislike. It is a great product and i love it.

Michael R.
Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux

Publié le 09/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is a sofware that is easy to use and has enabled us to communicate with speed and at ease. Its rich in featuresand worthy every penny.

Avantages

Connecteam is a software that is being used departmentally in the organization. It allows for members of veach department to internally communicate. What I like most about the software is that it is easy to use and also the customer support is always available. It has helped us to communicate with speed and at ease.

Inconvénients

I am beyond satisfied with the sofware. It is reach in features and very affordable. I have no dislike for the product.

Liran Y.
Traduire en français

Great platform to reach all employees.

Publié le 07/02/2018

Avantages

Able to deploy messages to employees with no organizational mailbox.
Arrange registrations to events and meetings.
Get feedback surveys for trainings in the company.

Great support team (especially Chen Shofar).

Inconvénients

It would be great to be able to grant specific permissions to a manager in the organization to check out reports submitted by his employees.
It would be very interactive to be able to reply back to a specific report submitted by employee - for example, if an employee report for safety incident, we would like to tell him/her that his report has been handled.

Hi Liran,

thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to offer some suggestions. We're constantly improving over here so stay tuned. Oh, and Chen says thanks :)

Macylna N.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

It Gets Us Connected

Publié le 21/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is a tool that has made us get and stay connected. It highly reliable and highly functional.

Avantages

Connecteam is currently being used across the whole institution as one of our most preferred communication platform. With the tool we feel connected since there is real time communication across department. The software is also easy to use and less expensive.

Inconvénients

Hardly can i mention a dislike if the software . It worth every penny and i love it.

Devon P.
Traduire en français

Very useful and easy to use

Publié le 09/07/2018

Avantages

We like the GPS location reporting of where our team members are clocking in from. Being in the construction field, our job-sites change on a daily basis. Great value for the savings we received from either accidental or intentional time punches.

Inconvénients

For our needs, there are no complaints. The reporting provided useful information, the edits were easy and the overall experience was seamless.

Darren G.
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux
Traduire en français

Beyond expectations for an app !

Publié le 24/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Connecteam app has improved our compliance and implementation. Streamlined communication. Helped reduced operating costs. The managers are constantly improving the checklists ,surveys and more.. we have 6 branches across the country and connecteam is a vital part of us and for us.

Muiltu functions
Constant updates
Improves communication's
Helps reduce costs
Training abilities

Inconvénients

Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical

Thanks Darren :)

Rj B.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité publique
Traduire en français

Great for fire department shift management

Publié le 13/12/2019

Avantages

I trialed about 10 shift management solutions and connecteam's shift scheduling functionality was the only solution alongside their mobile app that would work for my department. I had some questions and feature requests early on and their support team was very responsive and professional.

Inconvénients

Nothing too bad to say here. I wish there were some reporting features but I'm sure that'll come with more time.

Thanks RJ!
We're happy you find Connecteam to be the best solution for your fire department.

More reporting features are just around the corner :) We're sure you'll find it useful and beneficial!

Shaun H.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Blown away.

Publié le 28/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Well they were very adamant about making sure things were set up to my liking. And at various points checked in to see how things were going. Then I was stuck in a jam and without hesitation the team helped me in a huge way...they earned a loyal customer out of Rhino Mobile Developments LV

Avantages

Everything I need to do from communication schedules keeping track of employees clocking in and out as well as location. Just too much more great things to mention.

Inconvénients

Nothing excep that I didn't discover it sooner.

WOW Shaun!
Thank you for an amazing review!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! Keep the feedback coming - we love it!

Parfait V.

Scheduling

Publié le 26/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can’t really really tell yet.

Avantages

Overall this application is very handy. I like the communication tool. I can reach out to all my employees at once.

Inconvénients

Nothing really so far, but the time different is a little challenge to communicate with connecteam tech support team. But once the connection is established every becomes smooth.

Réponse de ConnecTeam

Thank you for the feedback Parfait!

We're super happy to see that you benefit from having everyone on the same page with multiple solutions, all in one app :)

Thank you again for taking the time to review our product and services!

Daniel A.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
Traduire en français

Trully remarkable when optimizing team communication

Publié le 24/08/2017

Avantages

The eye candy launch pad is amazing and the mobile application is very much uncomplicated, with simple yet effective home menus and easy to use. The intuitive and smart way the launch pad was built not only is giving me many ways to communicate productively with my team, but is also affecting positively our revenue, as we are on top of everything in real time. I am also spending less time on my desk and more on the operation.

Inconvénients

It could offer more languages, as I do have team members that do not speak English. The time clock in my case is isn't the most appropriate tool, but for now I don't know how it could became better.

Réponse de ConnecTeam

You're going to make us blush, Daniel :)

Some of our local partners are hard at work creating localized versions (read - various languages).