Avis sur Connecteam

4.6/5 (38 avis)

Great App & Customer Service

Publié le 08.08.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience is great. Well worth the money!

Avantages

I have several old-school folks on my team. I tend to get a lot of push back when I introduce a new form of technology. We don't have a central meeting location therefore I can't have one time clock for everyone to punch. This app works great and my team really seems to like to like it. It is very easy to install and user friendly.

Inconvénients

Connecteam is a newer innovative company. Due to that, I believe they are still making quite a few changes to their software (mostly really good changes, but changes none-the-less). I don't have an abundance of time to look at the desktop launch pad and check out all of the new features. The support staff is always willing to help you out when you need the assist though.

Traduit par Google

Great platform to reach all employees.

Avantages

Able to deploy messages to employees with no organizational mailbox.
Arrange registrations to events and meetings.
Get feedback surveys for trainings in the company.

Great support team (especially Chen Shofar).

Inconvénients

It would be great to be able to grant specific permissions to a manager in the organization to check out reports submitted by his employees.
It would be very interactive to be able to reply back to a specific report submitted by employee - for example, if an employee report for safety incident, we would like to tell him/her that his report has been handled.

Traduit par Google

Very useful and easy to use

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 09.07.2018

Avantages

We like the GPS location reporting of where our team members are clocking in from. Being in the construction field, our job-sites change on a daily basis. Great value for the savings we received from either accidental or intentional time punches.

Inconvénients

For our needs, there are no complaints. The reporting provided useful information, the edits were easy and the overall experience was seamless.

Traduit par Google

Beyond expectations for an app !

Publié le 24.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Connecteam app has improved our compliance and implementation. Streamlined communication. Helped reduced operating costs. The managers are constantly improving the checklists ,surveys and more.. we have 6 branches across the country and connecteam is a vital part of us and for us.

Muiltu functions
Constant updates
Improves communication's
Helps reduce costs
Training abilities

Inconvénients

Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical

Traduit par Google

Trully remarkable when optimizing team communication

Publié le 24.08.2017

Avantages

The eye candy launch pad is amazing and the mobile application is very much uncomplicated, with simple yet effective home menus and easy to use. The intuitive and smart way the launch pad was built not only is giving me many ways to communicate productively with my team, but is also affecting positively our revenue, as we are on top of everything in real time. I am also spending less time on my desk and more on the operation.

Inconvénients

It could offer more languages, as I do have team members that do not speak English. The time clock in my case is isn't the most appropriate tool, but for now I don't know how it could became better.

Traduit par Google

Easy to track my off site employees!

Publié le 27.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been searching for a free time clock that our team could use remotely as we aren't all in the office when we clock in or out. This has been the perfect solution. even during the first few weeks when people were getting used to clocking in and out it was easy to correct their times when they'd forget. Its been a perfect solution for our small business to track times more accurately which has saved us money because people are no longer "guessing" what time they clocked in and out. The staff really likes teh new feature of being able to see their time sheet, too!

Avantages

It's easy to use and has a lot of features that may become more useful in the future.

Inconvénients

It loads a little slow and you can't clock in and out if you're in a rural area with little to no cell service which happens to us a lot.

Traduit par Google

Internal communication, employees training, surveys, employees feedback etc.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 15.06.2017

Avantages

it's all about the great user experience and usability! when your employees embrace new technology so fast it makes our internal communication much more efficient.

Inconvénients

We're waiting for one feature that important for us but it will be published in the next two weeks so that's ok.

Traduit par Google

I have been searching a long time for easy to use software that would solve my day to day workflows

Publié le 30.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Simple and easy to use is my experience with ConnecTeam, software that fits my business like a glove. The ability to create custom and even complex checklist and workflow is why ConnecTeam is my go-to tool for everything related to my employees. What I have seen is strong focus on making my life simple. Keep up the good work.

Avantages

Easy, simple, quick to manage everything, easy navigation, everything is customizable, and it just works.

Inconvénients

There are still missing features, but after each update, the product gets closer and closer to fix all my problems.

Traduit par Google

I've only used Connecteam a few days but so far I love it and so do my employees! Great service also

Avantages

I like the different options I have and the app that my employees can use to be kept updated and be connected. The customer service is wonderful as well. They truly try to help you out when necessary.

Traduit par Google

I love how easy it is for employees to clock in and out on their cellphones!

Publié le 28.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Part time employees can clock in and out with ease and it is less stress for the managers to keep track of their hours.

Avantages

I love how the software includes GPS coordinates so I can be sure that employees are clocking in and out from the office.

Inconvénients

A few employees have had issues downloading the program onto their phones. Also some people have to use the office phones because their smartphones do not have enough space to download the product

Excellent Program

Publié le 18.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

From initial startup to becoming familiar with the program the support has been second to none. It is very user-friendly and has improved our ability to respond in a timely manner as well as decreased the number of phone calls into dispatch operations allowing them to concentrate on customers and in turn increase orders.

Avantages

Ease of usability to provide drivers with all required information in a timely manner. Cuts down calls into the dispatch customer support is second to none.

Inconvénients

Not yet any issues have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Traduit par Google

Connect Team solved major internal problems

Publié le 03.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The company had trouble with clocking their office hours which affected the look of the companies productivity. Connecteam allows advisors to set goals and make sure all employees are putting in the amount of work needed. This app has allowed everyone to become more productive while maintaining the fun atmosphere

The time clock and Calendar

Needs better location

Traduit par Google

Improved our work in a significant way - just amaizing!

Publié le 26.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

First of all I would like to point out my work with Astar Kariv. She is amazing to work with and I can tell she is service oriented.
The app helped us improve our work and as made our projects more efficient. Since we started working with the app the communication in our organization as progressed and the information is arriving faster and more accurate to our workers.
The app as a variety of options which allows us to use it for many projects and easements.
The service level is very high which give us the options to come to connecteam stuff with any questions and easements.

Absolutely fabulous!

Publié le 15.06.2017

Avantages

The app & the portal are so easy to use! It has made managing employee accountability & payroll in several different states easier than ever. My favorite part of ConnecTeam, though, is the customer service. The staff is absolutely wonderful to work with and their response time is legendary!!!!!

Traduit par Google

Easy to use, free program.

Publié le 02.02.2018

Avantages

This is a user friendly application. We liked the ease of use. We also liked that it was a free application. It was also an easy, user friendly, set up. We will continue to utilize the program.

Inconvénients

We have had issues when used to log in and out of work. The app would lock up frequently causing a need to restart the program. It has not deterred us from using the application, just needs to be fixed.

Great Potential - Needs Fine Tuning

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 18.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The product itself has amazing potential for productivity. The issue I ran into with my team was the ease of use. Many team members had difficulty figuring out how to navigate the app. As a manager, it was disappointing to have only a web interface for me to use instead of also being granted mobile access.

Avantages

Remote time card clock in with GPS location

Inconvénients

Cumbersome to use as a manager.

6.0/10
Traduit par Google

Excellent tool for my small business

Publié le 27.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Customer Support is outstanding. The supporting team have been through in their explanation and support to my questions.
The tool is a work in progress and the updates been delivered is a reflection of what the users have asked.

Traduit par Google

Connecteam has helped our business out tremendous. Everything at our fingertips.

Publié le 07.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ability to put our employee handbook and policies at everyone's fingertips

Avantages

The fact that all my staff can access the info anywhere and they can connect with each other at any time.

Inconvénients

I wish you could add more then one photo in an aspect and also a scheduling calendar would be amazing to add in. Yes

Traduit par Google

Was a little difficult at first

Publié le 28.07.2017

Avantages

Being able to keep a better grip on my employees time to avoid unnecessary overtime. I also like being able to get my reports instead of waiting.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to format the reports in a better way. Not user friendly on some mobile devices

Traduit par Google

Great product for dispatching vehicles

Publié le 04.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Having worked with more dispatch systems than I can count after 35 years in transportation, I have found the Connecteam program to be one of the best in function, communication, and the support team is top notch and quick to assist and fix any issues you may encounter. I would highly recommend it.

Avantages

Easy to use, support always available

Inconvénients

have not found anything yet.

Traduit par Google

Ideal solution for training & organization development

Publié le 01.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a big retail company, the solution offering by Connecteam company is ideal for us. The App and its management system help us to be in constant
contact with all the employees of the company, which are located throughout the country. The App is very easy and convenient for use, and has many
relevant functions for us like massaging, watching videos, making tutorials and exams. The team of the company is always available for us in every question
and gives us a fast service. The App was specially customized to our needs and to our organizational structure. Considering of all these above-mentioned features, we absolutely recommend Connecteam.

Traduit par Google

I'm still using the free version - so I don't have all the features - but I'm happy to choose yours

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Avantages

easy, great back office, the monthly report been updated and much easy to use
and support is the best

Inconvénients

Each time I'm logging in I need to define the language again and again.
I think when I will start pay for this service I have more options as now it's limited

Easy to get started

Publié le 08.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It was so easy to start working and create an app. Took me just a couple of minutes and I was set up. They also have templates once you're in the system that help you create content and their customer support team are the best.

Avantages

really easy to use and get started

Inconvénients

still lacks some functionality I'm looking for.

Easy

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 15.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Very easy to use, easy instructions. We learned how to use this software in 1 day! Great product and highly recommend it to everyone.

Traduit par Google

Good but still needs improvements.

Publié le 30.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Started using for employee timekeeping. Came across minor bugs, but customer support was great fixing them quickly.