AvidXchange

Solution d'automatisation des paiements et des comptes fournisseurs

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

143 avis

Arnold
Arnold
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Un outil efficace et pratique pour gérer les factures et les paiements

Publié le 29/08/2023

Avantages

La possibilité de consulter nos factures et nos paiements en un clic. Désormais nos fournisseurs reçoivent leurs paiements plus rapidement grâce aux moyens .

Inconvénients

Parfois il n'est pas évident de modifier les informations sur certains fournisseurs

Art Galleria

Logiciel antérieur

Melio
Utilisateur vérifié

• Support client

I have been using Avid for about 4 years to review and approve various departmental invoices.

Publié le 26/07/2018

Avantages

I like that it is easy to find invoices already in the system. I can search by vendor name or invoice number and the invoice and it's history will be retrieved right away.

Inconvénients

What I like least about this software is that once the invoice has been approved and batched to be paid on a certain date, there really is no way for you to know if the check has been cut or sent until the accounts payable department manually updates each invoice with it's check image and number. Wish there was a way for it to be automatically added to Avid and where you can check on the status right away.

Réponse de AvidXchange

Thank you for the review! Great to see that we're helping your AP process be more efficient.

I would love to learn more about the challenges you're having with check payments so we can make sure our product team is aware. Please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Ella
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

CPA review for multi entities billing process

Avantages

store data and API filters and internal customer inter support - we value the support and continue education of the product

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Amber

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Not a big fan of Avid Pay

Publié le 22/01/2024

I do not like Avid Pay. One vendor called them and tried to change payment methods and Avid Pay customer support told them they should be charging us 5% more on invoices to make up for the usage fee from them.

Avantages

Avid Pay is easy to use to pay vendors.

Inconvénients

Majority of the time payments are not processed in a timely manner and vendors are constantly calling asking where their payment is.

Jenn
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Best product on market

Publié le 09/02/2023

We solved a very old school numerous step AP process that was inaccurate and caused missed invoices. This product is simple, streamlined, efficent, and accurate with the double checks it has.

Avantages

AvidXchange and AvidPay have been an amazing addition to our company. A process that used to take hours for numerous positions to implement, has now been dwindled down to just 1 person a little every day. It made it so our company has been able to streamline accounts payable. The ease of the software and the unbeatable customer service was crucial to the implementation. The onboarding process was smooth and we had people helping us every step of the way. Integration with Quickbooks was done successfully, and even when we hit a few bumps along the way, their team jumped on it and got it done.

Inconvénients

Honestly, everything is great. The only improvement I could see is a better search tool for AvidPay, more like the invoice search tool, as the current one takes a bit to figure out. That being said, the great customer service from [sensitive content hidden], made it so we learned how to use it correctly.

BILL, Tipalti et MineralTree TotalAP

Pourquoi passer à AvidXchange

cost compared to what it offered for product.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

AvidXchange helps us get our vendors paid quickly

Publié le 10/10/2018

Avantages

I really appreciate the fact that there is no longer paper invoices floating around the office & potentially getting lost on someone's desk.

Inconvénients

It would be helpful if there was an easy way to import from a .csv file.

Nicole
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Great Software

Avantages

All invoices in one place! Very user friendly!!

Inconvénients

Not being able to delete an invalid invoice

Foster

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Avid Review

Publié le 26/02/2024

Avid is great, but sometimes it freezes up a lot.

Avid is great, but sometimes it freezes up a lot.

Avantages

It helps us be more organized. It also helps us create bill backs.

Inconvénients

When you email an invoice it doesn't always upload.

Cooper
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

I love Avid!

Avantages

I love that I can email in an invoice from anywhere!

Inconvénients

I hate that I'm not able to edit the invoice once it's been uploaded but I think I may just be blocked.

Emoname
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Avantages

I love the fact that it is easy to use and self explanatory. They got out of their way to ensure your experience is smooth. Even if you are a newbie to the software, it will be very easy to maneuver.

Inconvénients

I currently do not have any cons for Avid. It has been very user friendly.

Dr. Janora
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy to Use Software

Avantages

The ease to see and approve invoices was a huge help.

Inconvénients

I never could figure out how to get live time notifications

Jeffrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Customer service is non-existent.

Publié le 10/05/2022

Pretty good but frustrating at times. If I were asked to keep Avid or switch to another company to outsource payments, I would probably advise that we should switch. We are relatively happy with Avid but could be happier elsewhere. I have used similar services from other companies in my career and Avid is not what I would consider "top tier".

Avantages

I really like the ease in which payments can be made. The integration with NetSuite (which we use as well) is near perfect. We have everything we need to send our payment information to AVID and have the process begin. The avidxchange.com interface is also very easy to use and it is awesome that we get up to date status on each payment.

Inconvénients

The customer service. I don't have an assigned contact for my team any longer so the only way to speak with someone is to send in an email and hope they get back to you. I need answers right away on issues involving payments and do not get this very often from AvidXchange. When we do get someone to help, they are usually very knowledgeable and end up solving our problems but the issue is getting someone to help. I feel it is an issue with the staffing level and not the actual customer service employees. Also, my team is CONSTANTLY having to send over copies of invoices because the companies don't recognize the payment being offered by Avid, even though the invoice number is listed on your remittance. The ability to not include any enclosures (tax forms, signed contracts, etc.) also hampers our usage of the product; we still have to run some checks manually and if we are doing so, why not just run ALL of our payments this way?

David

Daily Accounts Payable Review Software

Publié le 19/08/2021

Generally good-it serves as a very good document imaging manager with Vendor History and the payment process of getting checks or ACHs to suppliers works seamlessly.

Avantages

Ease of Batching approved invoices and integrating them with my accounting software

Inconvénients

At times invoice images get stuck in the inbox and our accounting staff needs to retrieve them manually to get them in the proper workflow

Kylee
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invoices and payments made easy!

Publié le 25/07/2019

Getting check requests processed has never been easier! AvidXchange has made invoice approval processes and workflows so much more efficient and environmentally friendly. Because everything is automated through the software, we have been able to better track and approve our invoices. We would sometimes have invoices lost in the processing phases when we did everything through fax and on paper. Now, because our workflows are streamlined within the software, we have all of that invoice data at our fingertips.

Avantages

AvidXchange is one of the easiest software platforms I have ever had to learn when it comes to invoicing and payments. Though I am just a user and not an administrator, I do have to send in a lot of check requests and payment requests for our customers and the charities we support. AvidXchange has streamlined this process and eliminated a lot of faxing and paper waste that we once had with our company.

Inconvénients

As a user, I do not have a single complaint with this software. Its incredible functionality makes it great for even the most inexperienced of users. Our entire Marketing team has raved about how easy it is to send invoices and have them processed for review.

John

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Improves Organization and Speed Of Processing For Your Invoices!

Publié le 27/04/2022

I think the software is great and would recommend it especially to other property managers who would like to add speed and efficiency to their organization.

Avantages

This software is easy to use, allows the user to add and group details pertaining to categorizing expenses for your budget. Timing for payments is key and the functions allow for time delay in processing and delivery of payments to vendors.

Inconvénients

The only con I've found is searching for specific vendors at a particular property. The dropdown box doesn't always populate the vendor once the property is entered.

Tonya
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very helpful and seemed like the most efficient and provided the most ways to obtain info.

Publié le 16/09/2017

Efficiency, workflow and fraud control, reduced data entry, centralized invoice processing and accuracy.

Avantages

Customer service, efficiency, data retainage, ease of finding invoices for vendors and auditors, fraud protection and frequent updates to correct any bugs that are found in the system.

Inconvénients

That utility cutoff notices are placed in the statement queue and that you are not able to look up avengers invoice by the account number.

Réponse de AvidXchange

Hi Tonya,

Thanks for the great review!

I will pass on your feedback to our Utility team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me personally: billking@avidxchange.com

Thanks again!

Doug

AvidXchange from a VP Perspective

Publié le 28/04/2022

We are processing AP more efficiently and will less staff. Our processes are streamlined for sure

Avantages

Once the system is up and running it makes things much smoother. We were able to eliminate a position and one of the unrecognized benefits of the system is how easy bank reconciliations are using Avid. A true plus when we are doing 40+ per month

Inconvénients

There are small enhancements that I think could be implemented but it doesn't seem that there is an avenue to suggest these changes.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Comments

Publié le 09/06/2022

Avantages

Time savings of opening mail and eliminating the USPS from the equation. We also like the auto tracking of invoices, where they came from and who has reviewed makes conversations easier.

Inconvénients

during the upload process when errors occur there is not always a good explanation of the error and we are looking for a needle in the hay stack especially when large batches are completed.

Dagim

AvidXchange Administrator Program

Publié le 09/06/2022

Avantages

AvidXchange Administrator program helps me understand many aspects of the software including Purchase Order, Suppliers, Users, Invoices, Payments and Administration and Reports. This certification program was delivered in structured and well planned manner. Job well done AvidXchange team.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I could say least likeable of the software.

Valerie
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Avid is completely paperless

Publié le 19/08/2021

We absolutely love it but we wish the minor glitches of the upgrade would be a little smoother.

Avantages

When the pandemic hit our company survived because of Avid. It helped us continue our daily functions from home without skipping a beat.

Inconvénients

When you guys upgrade the system seems to slow down and we had a lot of downtime with the latest upgrade.

Idy

Our Experience with AvidXchange

Publié le 28/04/2022

Overall the system has helped us grow and scale our company.

Overall the system has helped us grow and scale our company.

Avantages

It takes off all the AP data entry from our workforce. It saves us on hiring more employees and makes our AP system seamless.

Inconvénients

Check payments can take a while to get to the vendor, and not many reporting options.

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

7 month review

Publié le 16/02/2023

The response and help during our initial start up with [sensitive content hidden] was fantastic; it was after help let us go to normal channels is where I lost my faith with getting help. Just this week I put in an URGENT email to support and still have not heard back.

Avantages

Less keying for accounting, easy researching of invoices status.

Inconvénients

Duplicate invoices and approval process, managers are very confused by this and can not move forward with out accounting deleting invoice first, which is causing problems. Strongroom and Caliber do not all ways integrate.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Avidxchange review

Publié le 10/05/2022

Avantages

The ability to make payments in today's remote world.

Inconvénients

The virtual credit card payment feature can be confusing and lead to unanticipated fees on the vendor's side.

Jordan
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Publié le 21/09/2023

I do not like how long it takes to get an invoice from approval status to paid. Many vendors call because the payment has taken so long - not sure if there's a different way to handle this to make it move along faster.

Avantages

The thing we like most about AvidXchange is that they receive all of the paper invoices and scan them in to the system for us & filter out duplicates.

Inconvénients

I do not like how long it takes to get an invoice from approval status to paid. Many vendors call because the payment has taken so long.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Controller-Small Company

Great, I love Avid

Great, I love Avid

Avantages

The history and record keeping, its nice not having to look through files anymore. Also avid Pay, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] travels alot so he's able to approve checks on the road

Inconvénients

Help desk is not the most responsive, I had to call a prior coworker that works at avid to get assistance