Ecanvasser

4,1 (92)
Donnez votre avis !
Gestion des électeurs et de sollicitation pour campagnes

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

92 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Used this tool for campainging but then made it a business lead devleoper

Publié le 30/08/2018

Avantages

I used this product with my local candidate for city council only to then use it for business development. Great way to indentify leads and track interactions! Very versatile

Inconvénients

Still buggy, and needs some love to make it fast and easy to use.

Réponse de Ecanvasser

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like an interesting use of the product and not uncommon. Would love to work on a user case study with you if you are available at any stage, just let us know.

Jennifer

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent software that did everything we needed while out canvassing neighborhoods.

Publié le 13/07/2018

I made breaking into groups and canvassing neighborhoods simple and easy. We could all see who was where, the progress being made, and what areas we still needed to do. It gave you a sense of accomplishment to see all the gray triangles turning colors.

Avantages

It was intuitive and easy to use. It was easy to find out the information about the house being canvassed and it was usually accurate. It was fast when using out in the neighborhoods. It was easy to see where other canvassers were so as not to overlap. It was easy to find who had already been talked to and what areas needed to be done. Zooming out, you can easily see neighborhoods and sections of town that might need more attention. I really liked having the talking points in the app so when someone asked me a question I had an idea of something to say.

Inconvénients

You can't tell how many stars you have given a house after you have saved it in the app. There were several time we made the map 3D by accident but couldn't figure out how to fix it. The blue diamond for inaccessible, not at home, and call back was confusing when using the app. You can't tell if someone needs to go by again because the person was not home or if they want someone to call because they all are the same color.

Réponse de Ecanvasser

Hi thanks for your feedback, in the coming weeks it will be possible to customize canvass status and their associated colors.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

More Work Needed

Publié le 19/09/2018

I enjoyed learning something new but the interface needs a lot of work to make key use cases simpler and more intuitive--both for canvassers and administrators.

Avantages

The concept is great and the fact that it eliminates the post-canvass data entry bottleneck is hugely valuable because canvassers can stay out as long as they want--or canvass over a number of days--without worrying about getting the data back to a data entry person on time.

Inconvénients

Assigning new canvassers to a canvass was time consuming and painful. I spent the first half hour of most of our canvassing sessions getting people to respond to the email, download the app, and assigning them to a canvass. While the version canvassers use on their phones is relatively simply to use, there are some annoying glitches. For example, there's no way to record whether a person has moved--or to take the name of the person now living at the address. Meanwhile, using the web version was painful. The process of cutting turfs isn't very intuitive. There's also no way to know how many doors are in the turf until you cut it and save it. If there are too many, you can delete it and try again--but there's no way to modify it otherwise. It would also be good to have a fast way to process people via the web version who unexpectedly show up to canvass. Something else that could be clearer is the process for printing out paper turfs. Many older canvassers preferred to record their data on paper--and then enter them into their phones afterwards. But trying to dope out how to do this was maddening. The printouts also lacked relevant data points, forcing people to take handwritten notes.

Cody
  • Secteur d'activité : Politique publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple, transparent and easily has more features then the competition

Publié le 08/06/2021

10/10. Buy it. Don’t waste your time scheduling a million hour long demos with the competitors. If they’re not showing you there stuff from the start, you already know theirs an issue.

Avantages

So easy, so comprehensive. No frills and very to the point with data management and what you get with your purchase. Customer service is top notch. Data management is incredibly simple. Nothing takes very long.

Inconvénients

It could be simpler to select multiple people’s answers from a shared household. But it still works well.

Roland

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Mid size town, local office political candidate.

Publié le 21/09/2018

Avantages

The technical ability of the software and the App are very broad. For my own personal campaign, it gives me a good tracking tool that helps keep my campaign moving. The map function is great.

Inconvénients

As a small town candidate with out a campaign manager and using the software, I don't have the time and expertise to really take advantage of the full functionality. Using the app is pretty energy intensive while I'm out, it will kill my battery in about 4 hours. A few tweaks to the information I'd like to have as I approach someone's door would be helpful. I just don't know how to do it. Possibly a little quicker navigation to that info would be helpful when canvassing.

Nikita

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Good foundation, needs more development

Publié le 15/02/2019

Overall, our experience with Ecanvasser was not the best. In the future, we'd probably look for another option before reconsidering this platform.

Avantages

Ecanvasser has a good start. The platform has some good solid foundations.

Inconvénients

Still needs a lot more work to fix all the bugs, trip ups, glitches, and crashes.

Réponse de Ecanvasser

Thanks for the feedback Nikita, I think the product has moved on significantly in the past two years since you used it. Would love to see you back to see new functionality and reliability of the product.

Joshua

Ecanvasser is Great

Publié le 01/10/2019

Customer service has been amazing as well as the learning center.

Customer service has been amazing as well as the learning center.

Avantages

The ease of use for my team is unlike any other software that we have used in the past. Adding and matching voters and addresses is also very easy.

Inconvénients

Certain signup process aspects are frustrating but once you get the hang of it becomse less noticeable.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

A useful tool that doesn't quite fit

Publié le 19/09/2018

The platform is uncluttered and easy to use. Much of its functionality however is rather clunky. If your number one priority is creating walking lists quickly and easily ecanvasser performs great, though the files it exports won't us your nomenclature, which is annoying. If sorting the results is your focus, prepare to do most of that yourself, ecanvasser doesn't currently have that functionality.

Avantages

The mapping feature is great. It is super easy to use and delivers a walking list in spreadsheet form. My only complaint here is that once saved it cannot be edited.

Inconvénients

Overall the platform is not very intuitive, things you would expect to be able to do you cannot. Among these are non-sortable files and file names that don't include key information.

Griffin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

An excellent product

Avantages

I liked the ability to doorknock and know what doors I have been to. The ability to customize the fields for questions and surveys was also an awesome tool during the 2019 provincial election.

Inconvénients

I wish that I could play around more with the statistics.

Graham
Graham

Great tool for canvassing

Avantages

Amazing customer support! Very responsive to concerns and happy to make modifications on the fly to support the development of the app.

Inconvénients

The app is very different on Android and iPhone, which makes training volunteers a bit tough. While the functionality is all there, it is in different spots and sometimes harder to get to. Also the ability add new users from the app versus the website would be helpful

Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

E Canvasser

Publié le 04/06/2021

Avantages

I can track numbers from my computer and it’s easy to explain to workers.

Inconvénients

That I can’t track numbers from my phone unless I’m in the browser. I want to be able to track numbers from the browser.

Becky

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product

Publié le 09/09/2019

I am just starting out but overall I love it. Easy to set up, easy to use. Easy to export data.

Avantages

Everything - it makes canvassing so much easier than paper lists or other software I have used in the past.

Inconvénients

I can't add houses. But I'm going to reach out to customer support to ask if I can.

Hiruy
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It was great for the money.

Avantages

The cost. It is easy to add and remove members. The map on the app helps to navigate canvassing. The app is user friendly.

Inconvénients

The walklist printout is completely different from the fields and cannot be modified as needed. The map cannot be printed out. I had to printout the names and addresses and load them on a different geolocation app to create a paper map.

Réponse de Ecanvasser

Hi and thanks for the feedback. Our focus is on building a great mobile app experience to avoid the need for printed walklists but we do take note of your suggestion and will feed it back to our development team.

Alexandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use in field and review data captured

Avantages

Ease of use, set your parameters and go.

Inconvénients

Would have to reinstall frequently as the app would malfunction

Zachary
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect product, perfect price point

Publié le 31/01/2020

Ecanvasser is always extremely responsive and their team is great at what they do.

Avantages

This software is very easy for my clients to learn and easy for me to administrate on the back end. Plus, you can't beat the competitive pricing compared to other industry-leading products.

Inconvénients

The software lacks the ability to color-code households, which would be helpful in many cases.

John
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Walk by Ecanvasser.

Publié le 06/09/2019

Collecting campaign info for a federal election candidate in Canada. A little cumbersome and buggy but we're figuring things out and it seems to be getting better.

Avantages

It is relatively easy to figure out, it works well if it's working well, if you know what I mean.

Inconvénients

seems a bit beta. crashes regularly on my iPhone 5. reinstall is a fix but you need wifi for that.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great, straight forward approach to canvassing

Publié le 18/09/2018

I think it works well, it’s efficient and intuitive. Sometimes the screen freezes, and the houses have disappeared and the. Reappeared causing me to backtrack. Other than those glitches it’s a good app.

Avantages

I like the ease of use, it’s very intuitive.

Inconvénients

I don’t like that you can’t see the results of your canvassing from the phone app, you have to go online. After a night of canvassing, I’d like to be able to see which houses want lawn signs from my phone. We’ve had to physically write down those addresses in order to drop them off that night. Also, I’d like to see how many houses I knocked on at the end of the night from my phone app. I wish the results were available without having to go online.

Cassandra
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Powerful Tool with Training

Publié le 17/02/2020

Avantages

Ecanvasser is quick to download and the process from downloading to use is very straight forward. All of the interfaces are clean and I appreciate the ability to limit information people out in the field get. The real-time updates are a plus.

Inconvénients

My customer service experience hasn't been the best. I was never able to set up a formal training so I have had to learn everything on my own. I've had it for months and am only now figuring out the scope of what I can do with it.

Charles
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Very helpful product.

Publié le 22/02/2019

Found it very easy to move data into eCanvasser. The mapping was invaluable as we went door to door. If I was going to recommend anything, I'd try to make sure all core features are on all platforms.

Avantages

The best thing about the product has to be the mapping ability to divide the voter list into regions, and log voters responses to questions.

Inconvénients

In the end we were not able to use all features due to some inconsistencies (in the 2017 version) between Android, IOS and Web versions. This unfortunately created some distrust from members of the campaign to use it the way it was intended as it was hard for one person to teach the next person how to use it when they had different phones.

• Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Great mobile app

Publié le 21/09/2018

Avantages

The app is wonderful. The houses are perfectly mapped out, which makes it easy to find the homes you are targeting.

Inconvénients

Tricky to update your list. Formatting needs to be identical.

Angela
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Give your campaign a leg up!

Publié le 22/02/2019

Wonderfully useful and a great way to communicate and track coverage!

Wonderfully useful and a great way to communicate and track coverage!

Avantages

Great GPS and location information at your fingertips!

Inconvénients

Switching views can be tricky until you learn the software

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use great tool for canvassing

Publié le 15/02/2019

Avantages

How great it was to enter info on the phone app.

Inconvénients

I didn't like how you divide the turfs between canvassers.

Deb
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Give your political campaign the edge

Avantages

For a small investment you have access to software that the professionals use to win your election! Voter information is uploaded and you are able to customize information you capture as you canvas.

Inconvénients

Mobile features are more challenging. I have not figured out if I can create mailing labels from the software. Would like the ability to condense into "households" with the ability to create a label "the smith household"

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great canvassing app, maps need work

Publié le 18/09/2018

Politically canvassing can be difficult, this app offers many great benefits to simplifying this process. Overall a great app, with some minor errors that are simple to overcome with sound logical thought

Avantages

Great ease of use and functionality! I appreciate the simplicity

Inconvénients

The maps function does not accurately place houses in the proper location.

Cassandra

City Council Candidate

Publié le 06/09/2019

Using Ecanvasser has been essential to the success of our canvassing efforts. We can track everyone we canvass and add different fields to fit our needs.

Avantages

It makes it easy for us to track our canvassing efforts.

Inconvénients

I wish it would do a better job of tracking my location while canvassing.