Avis sur WorkBright

WorkBright

Online employee onboarding solution with paperless workflow

4.7/5 (44 avis)

Mobile friendly, easy to use

Publié le 21.06.2018

Avantages

The first thing is being mobile friendly. Most software are compatible with desktop and laptop but not on your phone. This was one area that we felt was very important. Nowadays everyone is on their phone and we wanted to find a program that had that capability. The second is the support you get. We gave them our files, they did want was needed and that was it. the onboarding support and guidance was over the top. We have been with them for a year and would highly recommend their program.

Inconvénients

It would be great if their WorkBright ATS program for recruiting could connect to Workbright. It would be great to see the basic information get moved to workbright.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Best product, excellent customer service,

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Avantages

The functionality, the flow, how easy it is to train new staff members on. The updates that happen to occur just as I am thinking...wouldn't it be cool if... Constantly improving the product without disrupting the flow. (that is HUGE)

Peter is a Rockstart

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 25.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company has been with workbright for about 2 years now, and I have worked almost exclusively with Peter Holter. I have never had a question remain unanswered.

WorkBright

Publié le 08.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

WorkBright centralizes payroll which works really well for remote sites with limited storage. It allows staff to complete their paperwork prior to arriving to camp, which increases efficiency.

Avantages

HELPFUL STAFF. Ease of use. Can be used and accessed anywhere. Willingness of staff to implement new features and tailor the experience to the client.

Inconvénients

Well, there's always the question of security because it's online. Sometimes staff puts information in that is obviously wrong (current year for birth year) and only THEY can fix that. HR cannot.

Solid Investment

Publié le 31.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Workbright will lighten your HR load without question. No more file cabinets lining your office. The process is easy to learn and the customer service department is exceptional. All of your concerns will be addressed in a very timely manner. It beats having a subscription to several different job boards.

Avantages

Organizes the hiring and HR function of our camps

Inconvénients

Older candidates and staff that are not very tech savvy struggle with it.

Great Team to Work With

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Customer Support and Work Bright Staff are awesome to work with. Help in every aspect they can. From setup to every day questions.....very helpful. We have very unique business operations with our association and they do the best they can to help us find what would work best and always willing to make changes if needed down the road.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We love WorkBright for our employee onboarding

Publié le 12.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The system is intuitive, easy to use, great functionality on computers, tables or smart phones. It¿s easily customizable to our organization. The customer service is exceptional. We get great feedback from new employees as they onboard. We love WorkBright.

Avantages

Easy to use for both admin and employee

can't think of any

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great tool for onboarding especially! Makes compiling employee information a breeze!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It makes paperwork and onboarding so easy! It takes up much less time, which is nice.

Avantages

I really like how easy it is to use and how efficient it is! It also has a very clean look to it and looks very professional.

Inconvénients

I wish that administrators could do more for onboarding paperwork like being able to make simple corrections without having to launch into kiosk mode.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

System is awesome and staff is amazing!

Avantages

The ease of it and the technology keeps getting better based on what would work best for our company. Keeping up with the technology and working with companies needs is huge!

Inconvénients

Not set up for people who do not have emails. No way to upload several documents at once in supplemental files. Need a multiple file upload or drag and drop.

LOVE IT

Avantages

Ease of Use and functionality. Software is great and easy to navigate! Support is great and Peter is very knowledgeable.

Really helps my job!

Publié le 25.07.2017

Avantages

I like how easy and obvious it is to use. I can run a report without having to learn how first. It is intuitive.

Inconvénients

I don't think I can upload the WorkBright info into my QuickBooks. I must open two screens to transfer the information, and that's where mistakes occur.

Support client

Has made our job so much easier ... as well as our new employees!

Publié le 05.05.2017

Avantages

How quickly we get our staff paperwork back! Staff are filling out paper with a much quicker turn around time. and, Customer Service!

New User to WorkBright

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Last year was our first year using WorkBright for our staff paperwork. We found that it was very user friendly, and our staff enjoyed getting to do it all on their computer or phones rather than sitting down filling out papers. WorkBright made it easy to keep track of who had completed what as well. We are excited to continue with WorkBright this year!

Avantages

It makes it easy to keep track of paperwork for all staff.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be a bit tricky with setting up different documents and what can or can not change from year to year.

Overall Very Satisfied with Workbright

Publié le 25.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

LOVE the customer service has been exceptional! From the first call to set up and support your team is wonderful to work with. Very Satisfied as there are several enhancement that our company has recommended that are going to make WorkBright Great for us. Thanks for your willingness to hear what your users need to get the most out of WorkBright!

Easy to use/navigate

Inconvénients

We have 32 hotels and need one dashboard vs. 32. Also needs to be a better system to put current Team Members on WorkBright without uploading 2000 Team Member scans...

Revolutionary!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

You've revolutionized the daunting task of forms and are always so very helpful. Thanks for reducing a major step in the hiring season.

Avantages

It's so incredibly useful for our staff who like that it's quick, online and easily accessible.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It has been easy to setup and maintain with the help of the support team as well as the "How To" .

Avantages

I love that it is helping us waste less paper. Also the ease of having staff fill out onboarding paperwork, even if they are in Germany.

Inconvénients

(For ATS) I dislike that I cannot customize it myself. I don't like asking for help when I am sure it is probably a easy fix that I might could have done myself. Our rep has been great! I just wish I didn't have to bother him so much.

Support client

Works as described and make electronic on boarding happen

Publié le 01.02.2018

Avantages

Flexibility of forms and groups. I like how you can easily track what progress has been made and get things,done with,potential employees much quicker without paper

Inconvénients

Cant change groups or make them easily, such as a dart and drop, nor can you download all documents easily as you must do each one as a time as you open them

Support client

Better than hiring someone to help with paperwork

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Huge savings in time spent following up with staff members regarding missing forms.

Avantages

I love that my staff members can complete forms from their phones and that reminders are automated. Our seasonal business must on board many staff members each spring and this system allows me to manage those forms, much more easily and with fewer errors. I have ONE issue with an incorrect bank account and it was from the one person who did not use work bright to submit those details.

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to send text reminders in addition to emails. Younger employees don't use emails often. Would love to be able to run a report and bulk upload to date to payroll program.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

WorkBright just makes our life better!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 02.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The buttery ease with which employees can access/submit forms is unreal! Saves us money, time and is a real stress-reducer. The support is great. I can't imagine why everyone isn't using WorkBright.

Game Changer

Publié le 27.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We run a mutli-location seasonal camp business and used to spend SO much time organizing and chasing paperwork. Workbright has remedied that situation. Our employees have raved about the ease of the system and I have such peace of mind knowing that I can easily view (from almost anywhere) exactly what is in everyone's file. It is also incredibly customizable and when we do have questions and/or issues Workrbright is immediate in contacting us. They have really thought through the onboarding experience (from both the employer and employee side) and developed something that has made a time consuming nightmare of a process if I dare-say easy...

Support client

easy to use, would like to see addition of documents as well as replacement

Publié le 25.07.2017

Avantages

easily read, simple to use, easily managed, separation of required and optional forms. It would be nice to have folders in optional forms for easier look up and storage.

Inconvénients

cannot add document to existing document, I would like to see closed staff listed separately and folders in options forms.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I like the convenience of being paperless is great

Avantages

That reminders are automatically sent the the new hire each week until all paperwork is compete. That takes the burden off of me.

Inconvénients

Slow times in moving from form to form in the approval process and slow downloads. This seems to be the case for forms that have a lot of wording or graphics.

Support client

It has been a great experience from the first contact through implementation.

Avantages

Onboarding is very user friendly, easy to set up and maintain. Has made our onboarding experience, particularly with international staff, much more efficient and complete.

Inconvénients

Applicant Tracking System is less user friendly, no helpful how-tos, would like the ability to customize emails.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I appreciated your service but was in contact with WorkBright before any of your recommendations. BTW Workbright was not one of your recommendations

Publié le 15.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

thanks for your help

Cost
features
meets our needs
all the features we require are met with this solution and it was much cheaper than the 2nd choice HR Cloud

Very easy to use

Avantages

all staff forms are at your fingertips and easy to access. Easy to use as it is very user friendly. The quality of the images are good as well.

Inconvénients

hard to track training hours and internet connectivity at our school sites, which is not a WorkBright issue.