Avis sur Cogran

Cogran

Registration for sports, camps, recreation & volunteering

5/5 (10 avis)

What a BOON!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 06.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I cannot say enough good things about COGRAN! I'd been in business for over 12 years and struggling when I learned about COGRAN. They really treated me as a partner - celebrating my successes, helping me quickly with any issues, making cost-saving suggestions, and helping me streamline my growing company. I own a business that conducts cooking programs/camps for kids (and adults), and they were able to customize my site to match MY business model. I am pretty self-sufficient now, but I miss talking regularly to Katy and Mil - they're great folks! I can't believe how easy it is to run this program - for my customers AND for me. I HIGHLY recommend COGRAN!

Avantages

Ease of use, ability to customize, helps streamline payments.

Inconvénients

nothing

Rapport qualité-prix

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We decided to use Cogran for registration for our Summer Sailing Academy for kids 9-17.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software had cut the about of time I spend on the registration for our Summer Sailing program by at least half!

Avantages

This software has allowed parents to sign up their kids for Summer Sailing online. We have been able to customize the program to gather all the information needed. We have included necessary waivers and emergency health info which are signed electronically. All a family's information is contained in one place. The parents have not had any difficulty completing the registrations on their own.

Inconvénients

This software is very complex allowing customization to meet all needs. It took a while to be comfortable with it but it was well worth it!

Rapport qualité-prix

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Cogran - a Great Business Partner

Publié le 03.06.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our organization just finished up our first year using Cogran registration management system. We used this service to register our members (1,200) for many different levels of team and training programs. We also managed our members¿ installment payments throughout the year.

Cogran has a powerful data management capability that allows us to generate a wide range of reports. Their system has far more capability and variety for report generation then we would need to run our organization efficiently.

The initial system load was easier than expected with some creative help from the Cogran product manager. Cogran¿s customer service has been exceptional. When there is a problem or question, a call or email to Cogran has a response that is immediate and thorough.

A Great Business Partner!

Powerful and Flexible Online System

Publié le 22.01.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The City of Montebello, Ca were forced look for a Sports Management System because the old system were no long sufficient to do what we wanted. Particularly, we wanted an online system that residents can access information and register for classes and activities. Additionally, we wanted them to be able to pay online.

Parks and Recreation staff evaluated 6 different recreation software system. Cogran rated the best in overall features, ease of use and pricing. We selected Cogran for our next Recreation Management System and it was the best decision we had made. This was all do to the fact that Cogran provide excellent customer service. They were with us throughout the migration and implementation.

But what set them apart from any other company is that they went above and beyond to help use with issues we had encountered during the implementation. I would definitely recommend them to any Parks and Recreation Department.

I am loving Cogran everyday

Publié le 25.02.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Cogran has helped our company tremendously since we started using the system a year ago. Less paperwork, easy and efficient system for our users and customers, and an excellent support team. Despite the time different between Cogran and us (half way across the globe) the support team always gives quick responses and urgent matters are immediately addressed.
Setting up all details for our company and making the system work exactly how we wanted was challenging at first, but the support team helped and made that process smoother. It was a one time setting, now we only update our information.
Cogran is constantly innovating and making the experience for our organization and customers better everyday.

Great Customer Service

Publié le 18.03.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our league has been using Cogran for a few years now. As the new registrar, my goal was to make the system more personalized for our small league (approx. 500 registrants). WOW! The changes in the last few months have been amazing. I have questions at least once a week (if not more) and I typically get a response within a few hours with answers! We currently use the Registration system, Team Formation, Coach Assignment and are experimenting with the scheduling system to be used in the next season. Pros: system for large or small numbers, organized, clear. All reports and fields can be customized as needed for exact needs of league. Customer Service: second to none. Cons: many "fields" and reports not needed for smaller leagues. Customer Service: second to none.

Incredible Customer Service!

Publié le 23.10.2013
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Cogran Sports Management System is a great way to organize all the registrations for your team or organization! I work for a large church and we use this system for all of our programs, classes and events. The system allows a great deal of customization to make it work for each individual organization.

What makes Cogran stand out from other companies is their attention to customer service. They are always willing to help you find a solution to any issue that might arise. They go above and beyond to guarantee that the system is working for your needs. I can't say enough about this wonderful company

Amazing Customer Service!

Publié le 10.09.2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The level of customer service and attention that we have received from Cogran is unprecedented. Katy and Mil always pick up their phones and return emails/calls right away, and are very flexible in customization and special requests. It has been a pleasure to work with Cogran!

Cogran System works great for our 2,500 member soccer club

Publié le 24.10.2013
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using the Cogran registration system for several years. The system meets 90% of our needs, but the best feature is the customer service we have received over the years. Mil and his team are always quick to respond to any issues that we have.

They are great!

Publié le 22.10.2013
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We started using Cogran this year for our membership database. Customer Service is excellent, their responses are timely, and they always find solutions to help make Cogran an even better fit for our organization!