Avis clients sur TicketingHub

TicketingHub

4,9 (34)
Donnez votre avis !
Plateforme de billetterie basée sur le cloud pour les ventes et le suivi de billets

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

34 avis

Rob
  • Secteur d'activité : Vins et spiritueux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simplify and streamline ticketing from front and back

Publié le 26/06/2019

We abolished paper records, paper vouchers and fuel miles from having to deliver hard copy vouchers. We also passed on the savings from postage and printing costs. rep and his team worked tirelessly to get the system implemented on our website. Time was spent with me and other staff, screen sharing and working through script and code to get everything working. Transferring existing bookings and vouchers over from our old system. Training and explanation were available at every turn and the service feels very personal.

Avantages

The customisation is unparalleled and very easy to learn.

Inconvénients

The software has increased our ticket and voucher sales, so it's given our tour guides extra work.

Andreas
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best ticketing system that exists on planet earth.

Publié le 24/06/2022

Avantages

Everything about it rocks. From the developers who are always there to help you with any query, to the easy accessibility of the system and set up.

Inconvénients

There was nothing I didn't like about this software.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Client Service at your door! Great system

Publié le 06/12/2018

Avantages

This is another platform I trialled when trying to sell my event tickets. This was so simple to use and they even give you free demos. I find their customer service skills outstanding as they walk you through everything. I can check my traffic but also repeat customers which helps me build my brand.

Inconvénients

I dont think i can fault it as I havent come across any problems as such. Everything is open and visible so you know what you are getting.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great, flexible with great support from the team!

Publié le 01/10/2019

I run a free walking tours, and they help me getting booking online, through our website.

Avantages

The system is very flexible, and the team helped me with some customization so it fits exactly my need. Great help of the team. I'm super happy with them.

Inconvénients

Ease of use.... can be easier :) Terms that are not common in the ticketing/booking world. But once you get use to it...it's ok.

and I know they are working all the time to make it even more simple.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

The Most Underrated Booking System 4 Day Tour Operators

Publié le 01/03/2022

Exceptional, customer service is the better than you would expect, from getting started and setup fast to general random questions about functionality at 9pm on a Saturday night the team reply fast. The system is growing also in the right places with a growing api base for connecting to major OTA's. I also know a POS ticketing system is in development, we also can now track affiliate sales with ease and commissions with this system.

Avantages

Great booking widget, fast checkout - it also does not kill your page load speed in comparison to other booking widgets while loading . Flexible pricing, depending on your booking volumes they seem flexible.
No more overbooking we can keep a track of all sales from many channels with ease and affiliate sales.

Inconvénients

No negatives to report as of yet, this is rare for me as I am a real stickler.

Oliver
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the best system for my companies needs.

Publié le 20/06/2019

Overall its been been an invaluable tool and system for my business, helping us both grow and expand.

Avantages

We have used Ticketinghub for a number of years because their system fits perfectly with our needs for selling tickets globally; at a very fair price point. We have been with them almost from the start and although we have looked at other competitors, we have always stayed due to the constant software updates that has matched our growth. They have amazing customer service as well. I highly recommend.

Inconvénients

Sometimes updates can be a little slow but they have always come through in the end and been significant improvements. The system they have now is now top class.

Alex

Customer focus!

Publié le 18/06/2019

Avantages

First and foremost, the TicketingHub customer service team is superb - always available to help and the motto: no question is too dumb! The software itself it great, very intuitive with a simple yet effective interface that allows us to sell our products, do some upselling, connect via API with our preferred suppliers and use several payment processors as well.

Inconvénients

What I like the least is something they're working on as we speak which are bespoke improvements for a particular part of our business.

Réponse de TicketingHub

Thank you Alex for such a kind review. We're definitely working on these improvements.

The Ticket Guru.

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent Ticketing Platform, Highly Recommended

Publié le 12/07/2023

Avantages

I've used Ticketinghub since 2014 for events ranging from walking tours to large international conferences. I haven't used even half of the many features it has, and have still found it always does just what I need. On top of that, [sensitive content hidden]
and the team behind it are always very responsive to queries, and offer great advice on how to improve and streamline its use. They are also constantly making improvements and truly listen to customer feedback within this process.As a result of my experience with Ticketinghub, I have regularly recommended it to others planning events, and would do the same to you.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are almost too many features.

Luke

Absolutley Great

Publié le 25/06/2019

Absolutely fantastic! Affordable and great support/customer service.

Absolutely fantastic! Affordable and great support/customer service.

Avantages

This ticketing system is very versatile and will let you do almost anything you can think of. They have exceptional customer support and seem to know their customers by name so if you have any trouble at all just give them a call and the'll sort it out. No monthly fees, you just pay as a % of the bookings. Absolutely great.

Inconvénients

It can be hard to get your head around as one or two bits aren't overly intuitive. Luckily the staff are always ready to help at any time and explain things very clearly.

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Why look anywhere else?

Publié le 08/11/2021

Having all the past data has proved to be extremely valuable for our business. We can prove every journey is cost effective by having real-time passenger numbers, we can communicate with our customers really easily and our relationship with third party resellers is stronger because we have a simple, transparent booking system.

Avantages

This system is uncomplicated, logical and intelligent. It solves multiple issues for a Tourism based Transport company like ours.

Inconvénients

It would be good if customers could modify their own booking - I understand this feature / a similar feature will be arriving soon.

Val
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Usefull, efficient & easy !!!

Publié le 05/02/2019

I think I've said it all previously. What is easy for you, will be to your customers. Ticketing hub is pro and perfect for my business Booking.
Thanks you !

Avantages

I wanted a platform, simple for me and simple for the clients. Easy to use and avoiding all the technical & complicated problems you can face with "payments" or "bookings" etc ... The ticketing hub founder was so helpful setting up everything and being very concern about my needs. Very pro and efficient, didn't hesitate to call me straight away to deal with a questions and solve any queries.
Few minutes ago, I wanted to change some things but could't find on my intranet, but their "helper" was so good, connected in a second to answer me straight away, patient and just great.
I definitely recommend Ticketing hub for their professionalism and listening. I love it !

Inconvénients

receiving daily summary everyday when no booking... but they working on it.

Réponse de TicketingHub

Thank you for your kind review Val!

We're delighted you're enjoying our software and have noted and fixed the issue raised as a con in your review.

We thank you for your business and feedback.

Best,

The TicketingHub Team

Dylan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Outstanding value and customer support

Publié le 20/01/2022

This is a very useful and practical platform that allows us to efficiently manage our schedule and operations. Highly recommended.

Avantages

The value for money on this platform is outstanding, especially when you consider the flexibility of the platform and the neat integration within a website.

Inconvénients

Future improvements can include the scheduling of guides to tours, notifications to guides together with a more comprehensive reporting dashboard.

Jodie

A revelation!

Publié le 25/06/2019

It is a huge relief to be with TicketingHub. We are really thrilled after having been with a system that was difficult to use for too long. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Avantages

The simplicity of this system. It is so easy to use. They have really thought about what we need as a visitor attraction from the outset as opposed to developing a ticketing system in response to customer needs that becomes cumbersome and complicated.
Big benefits for us:
- A no-nonsense, honest approach.
- We keep customers within our site so we have full analytics for digital marketing.
- We are integrated with Viator so we have live availability and are on sale to the masses.
- We can add all types of resellers easily so we can extend our marketing reach without difficulty.

Inconvénients

We haven't currently identified anything we really don't like and any developments we think could happen, we simply let them know, then they assess the importance and if agreed, add them to the list of tasks for the developers.

Sarah

Ticketing Hub for Laser Tag Bookings via website

Publié le 05/04/2022

Exceptional communication and assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Exceptional communication and assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Avantages

Ease of use, Clean simple design, user friendly

Inconvénients

More colour and size options. Ability to show images of products

Réponse de TicketingHub

Thank you, Sarah, for your trust in Ticketinghub and this kind review!

Barry

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great ticketing system with unrivalled support

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

It's all about the support - The rep and his team understand our business and offer round the clock support

Inconvénients

Early on we wanted a greater degree of functionality specific to our business, and Ticketing Hub set about providing the features we needed.

Nicolas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great booking system becoming better every day.

Publié le 21/06/2019

Avantages

The team behind the it, they improve their tool all the time, Ticketinghub covers all our needs and if we need something else they are up to make it happen.

Inconvénients

I'm sure there's something small but I can't think of anything right now.

Nir
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing ticketselling software with a great company behind it!

-Easy to set up
- real Costumer user friendly
-Great costumer service

Inconvénients

can't really think about cons.
haven't found Ticketinghub earlier

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Amazing System

Publié le 31/03/2022

Extremely happy and impressed with the system and support team.

Extremely happy and impressed with the system and support team.

Avantages

Simple to use and very professional system

Inconvénients

I have no issues with the system as anything I need sorted the support team have went above and beyond to do what I ask.

Réponse de TicketingHub

Thank you, Michael, for such a great review! We'll continue to do our best to service your needs.

Gemma
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Fantastic Product

Avantages

User friendly, developed regularly, great customer service.

Inconvénients

Any suggestions for improvements have been generally actioned so no present cons.

Robin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Couldn't be happier with customer service, speed, pricing and functionality.

Publié le 18/03/2023

Avantages

The customer service is excellent; straight forward, personal and friendly.

Inconvénients

A better way of designing the buttons, but there making it it easier to use in short time.

Liudmila
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

very happy with support team and software

Publié le 10/07/2018

Avantages

I receive prompt responses and fixing my issues, use friendly software, lots of features and professional and reliable software

Inconvénients

not sure.... I have been using it for a while, and really happy. may be more colors in "buy tickets" link...

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best ticketing system out there!

Publié le 24/04/2018

Avantages

Really fantastic platform for any kind of event and ticket combination. I've thrown almost every scenario at the system and the team - they both passed with flying colours!

Inconvénients

Nothing I can think of - the team were really supportive when we had minor issues with tracking and Google Tags (even helping us build an add on so the script could work smoothly within an iframe).

Antonie
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation

Easy booking system? Choose TicketingHub

Publié le 13/02/2023

really nice people that are always happy to help

really nice people that are always happy to help

Avantages

easy for the customers to usegood help with integration

Inconvénients

I'm super happy about this product. It is that I have to fill in something over here. Otherwise I would leave it empty.

Razvan
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product, very complex & useful

Publié le 26/06/2019

Avantages

Great support from the team, ease of learning it on the way, many useful functions

Inconvénients

Sometimes too complicated and time demanding

Todd

Just what we needed

Publié le 11/11/2016

I needed to implement a ticketing solution for a client web site in a very short time. After reviewing several ticketing solutions I decided on Ticketing Hub. My initial query was answered promptly and I was given a personal demo. Implementation was easy and Carl was super helpful and responsive throughout the process. My client is very happy with the solution that was implemented.