Duo Security

Vérification de l'identité des utilisateurs et découverte de la vulnérabilité des appareils

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Excellente solution d'authentification multifacteur

Publié le 30/09/2022

Certifications réussies

Avantages

L'authentification multifacteur et la possibilité de l'interfacer avec énormément de produits (Firewall, Radius, Applications web, RDP, ...)
Possibilité de tester gratuitement jusqu'à 10 utilisateurs

Inconvénients

Pas de point faible à mon sens - Peut-être agrandir le catalogue de produits compatibles

James
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

An Extra Layer of Security

Publié le 25/04/2021

Overall, it's been a great experience. We implemented it so that we could have unified MFA over multiple platforms--VMware and M365, for example. It also gives users who don't want to use an app on their phone the option of using a hardware key. Setup and integration isn't too rough and the support is excellent.

Avantages

Being able to manage multi-factor authentication from a single point is the biggest benefit to this software. When you have disparate systems, all offering their own implementation of MFA, management becomes an issue. Duo solves that issue.

Inconvénients

The administration interface takes a while to get used to. If you stay away from it for a while (when no one has any issues with it) it takes a bit to re-orient yourself.

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Amazing Software for MFA authentication

Publié le 10/06/2022

Overall Duo has helped us improving device security and we were able to integrate with our Palo Alto Firewall devices and had pretty smooth experience.

Avantages

This worked pretty smoothly, when logging in the security devices such as firewalls, with duo we made sure no unauthorized users is logging into the devices with Multi Factor Authentication mechanism. With duo we simply were able to compliance with Zero Trust Model, no unauthorized users can make the changes on the system.

Inconvénients

They can work on their mobile application and make sure to improve the user experience, I feel bit delay while receiving the authentication request. Also on mobile app they can make it like only one finger touch is enough to authenticate the user. So less clicks can make the experience way better.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Duo Mobile

Publié le 29/07/2022

Overall, because of these two experiences. I am genuinely going to look into an alternative option and preferably leave Duo as a personal preference. I love how secure it is but it's not okay to have a safety exit that doesn't work - like come on?

Avantages

No one will ever get in to your apps or info

Inconvénients

If you need to get in, you won't be able to. I had a phone stolen, and then unfortunately lost not long after I got a new phone. I had my back up codes saved when when the first one was stolen - did not let me into any of my apps and the worst part is - they give you 8-10 codes to use for a 'back up'. When the first one was stolen, I was extra safe and careful and then I sadly lost that one and I could, once again, not get into a single app using my back up codes.

Xavier
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The way to go for your login security purpose

Publié le 01/11/2022

I am satisfied with this software because it does what it says it will do. Provide that extra security to your login.

Avantages

That it helped keep my login secure, it is no longer just a password that is needed but you also need to be able to authenticate who is trying to login to your account and I think this software is the way to go.

Inconvénients

That it is a little annoying to setup in the beginning but after that it is easy.

Corey

DUO 2FA Satisfies CISPA Requirements

Publié le 13/01/2023

So far it has been a great tool to protect the computers from unauthorized use

Avantages

Works as single point of defense against unauthorized computer use to satisfy CISPA requirements for Accounting firm

Inconvénients

Having users devices as the conduit is a pain due to needing login without the user being present

Bradley

Duo Security

Publié le 14/12/2022

we are securing RDP access to all our servers with DUO to add another layer of security internally

Avantages

Duo is an extremally easy MFA set and the app and apple watch app make it simple to 2fa into devices

Inconvénients

setting up offline access to each device is a time consuming

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Annoying but useful

Publié le 13/12/2022

Avantages

Helps maintain cyber security and keeps everyone honest

Inconvénients

It's a major inconvenience especially if I am running late

Bence
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Better than other auth software

Publié le 19/12/2022

Avantages

Many integrations, secured database, downloadable priviliges.

Inconvénients

Not have Windows code manager like Authy.

Sam
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Good Tool For Security

Publié le 15/01/2023

Avantages

Duo Security is easy to deploy for users and it give a good sense of security.

Inconvénients

Not easy to purchase licenses and assigning. Takes awhile to get used to managing Duo Security on the admin side.

Alternatives envisagées

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good security software

Publié le 16/01/2023

Avantages

Safety and guardingLess data consumption

Inconvénients

Slow and poor designingNot responding sometimes

Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Works Well

Publié le 25/02/2021

Duo security works perfectly to add additional security to our login process.

Avantages

I like the simplicity of the multifactor authentication process. It was easy to deploy on our phones and works perfectly each day.

Inconvénients

I do not have any cons to list. This product functions as it should and does the job. Compared to the product that we switched from though, I do feel that DUO provides less security.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Two-factor authentication that just works!

Publié le 30/09/2019

Our organization has been using Duo Security two-factor authentication for years. The entire solution is incredibly reliable. The mobile app works great and is very easy to use. End-users can quickly and easily enroll their own devices via a self-service portal. This is very convenient whenever you get a new phone. Approval notifications can also be sent via phone, text or push. Push notifications are also supported on the Apple Watch. Although it's rarely needed, online support documentation is very robust. The best thing about Duo Security is...it just works, every time.

Avantages

- User-friendly self-service portal for new device enrollment and management
- New account setup is easily done via scanning a QR code
- Multiple options for approval codes or notifications including phone, text or push (includes Apple Watch)
- Push notifications can be approved directly from the iOS lock screen
- Approval is also compatible with Face ID on iOS devices
- One-time bypass codes can be used for lost devices or temporary access
- Support for Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) security tokens
- Great online support and documentation library
- Flexible subscription plans with affordable pricing

Inconvénients

When using an outdated version of the app, iOS push notifications just stop working without any error message or notification

Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Duo Security a MUST have!

Publié le 13/03/2022

The software was literally installed in less than 5 minutes with the help of our IT departments. Multiple questions along with your personal log in allows this to serve as a protection not only for the clients we serve but for me as well should anyone ever attempt to access using my identity.

Avantages

This process is ABSOLUTELY a must have in todays cyber world. Using a dual authentication system to access your internet services was easy to set up and even easier to install and use. Any work environment where sensitive or personal data, demographics, or financial information should all be required to provide their employees with this type of DUO security. It is installed easily with the use of your IT department and changes, revisions, updates are also handled by them as well. It truly is a better way to make sure we are doing all we can to keep our internet and services safe.

Inconvénients

Honestly I had no issue with the install or the software.

Mirza
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Duo is the best & free two factor authentication you could use

Publié le 06/10/2020

Very easy to use and integrate into daily life. Makes me have peace of mind that no one can hack into any of my accounts. Even if they try to login, I can simply deny their login request. I have been using this for almost two years now, never encountered a problem.

Avantages

The ease of use is the best feature. It is simple to operate and makes logins more secure. You can easily link your google account or your bank account from the link option available. To login you can choose to receive a call, or a push notification (phone internet connectivity required) or enter a passcode (provided by the duo app). You also have the option to remember your device for a maximum of 60 days. You can still login if you don't have internet connectivity on you phone by using the "enter passcode option" or simply receiving a conformation call to you phone. And that is pretty much all you need!

Inconvénients

There is nothing to dislike about this software. Although, I would like to point out that you have to be careful of not giving your phone to anyone. Just don't lose your phone.

• Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Best Two Factor Identification App

Publié le 27/11/2018

Avantages

I have used Duo for Two Factor Identification Security at two different employers so far in my career. It is such an easy to use, efficient and effective application. It eliminates the need to keep track of external network keys, passwords, and other redundant programs. I feel safe and secure with Duo Two Factor Identification because it requires both my phone and fingerprint in order to gain access to protected software.

Inconvénients

Earlier this year I had to replace my iPhone and after I restored my new device from backup my Duo Two Vactor Identification was no longer linked. To my surprise, It took several hours to restore and reset my security settings at work the next morning. Although the Duo reset was quite inconvenient for me that day, restoring software is both an infrequent and uncommon occurrence for me.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Secure but Time-Sensitive

Publié le 04/05/2021

Avantages

I use Duo on a daily basis to login to my company's VPN and again for internal company resources. Once it's setup it's pretty easy to use. I appreciate that it syncs with my phone so I can just click a button on my phone to ensure it is me.

Inconvénients

I have to login to Duo twice a day and I usually do it at the same time. If I do them too closely together, one of them will say it timed out and I have to start the process all over. If I close all of my internet windows, I have to re-certify everything again so that can be annoying. Also, I purchased a new cell phone after several months of using Duo. It did not recognize my new phone and kept sending my codes to my old phone. It was a frustrating process to reconfigure everything to log on for work. On top of that, I don't love that I have to use my personal device to log on to my work device. It's another app that takes up space on my personal phone.

Lightweight, High-Security MFA App

Publié le 04/03/2021

I've really enjoyed using Duo. It quickly became a seamless part of my daily workflow across my organizations single sign-on process in a variety of programs and applications.

Avantages

Our organization implemented Duo for its organization-wide single sign-on multi-factor authentication program in the last year or two. The process of signing up for my account was simple, and since starting, I've almost stopped noticing that I use it. I have it set up to ping my watch to get approval when signing in, but users are able to get phone calls, text messages, or a mobile notification through their app. These options make it flexible enough for users that may not have a smart device, etc.

Inconvénients

Unlike other MFA apps, this does not have an Authenticator feature or any other frills. Admittedly, this isn't a problem – Duo does what it does and does it well without any excess!

1-click for Two-Factor Authentification

Publié le 15/01/2019

Avantages

I have been an end user of Duo Security for the last 2 years, and I think that this is the best software for 2-factor authentification. The Duo App has a simply designed platform. When we sign into the website that requires authentification, we can just type a passcode provided by Duo App on the website or click an authentification request given by Duo App. Yes, it is that easy with Duo.

Inconvénients

Setting up the Duo from the scratch can be challenging to some people who are not familiar with two-factor authentification. It is important for organizations or companies to provide a step-by-step installation procedure to users before they start using Duo as their sole authentification method.

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good

Publié le 25/07/2019

Avantages

I use Duo Security as a part of dual verification sign-in process for university. The phone app was initially difficult to set up and I actually gave up at one point, but once it was on my phone it has been no issues. (I've actually installed and verified a few phones and it always a hassle..) The three options for verifying identify is convenient - call, message, or notification. I generally use notification, but have used call when I had poor cell service. The notification is handy because I do not have to unlock my phone and the notification disappears after you approve the log-in. The time out feature is meant to keep your account secure but can be an issue if you don't have your phone close by/ don't approve in time.

Inconvénients

Selecting "Stay logged in for 7 days" only works sometimes for some reason.

Mahipal Singh

Duo Security Review

Publié le 30/06/2022

My overall experience with Duo Security is very good. It helps my organisation to secure the company resources or data which I can access via my credentials by adding the real-time authentication system. It helps them to secure the data if their members credentials get compromised.

Avantages

Multi-Factor Authentication is the best feature I like most. It makes my data or resources secure even if my credentials got compromised. Through their real-time authentication process, users can authenticate themselves from anywhere and then they can access their resources. It also helps an organisation secure its data or resources.

Inconvénients

As of now, I don't have anything which I don't like about this software.

Tara

DUO for Work and Students

Publié le 22/09/2020

It is very easy to use. I have not had any issues using it or getting connected.

Avantages

Working in Higher Ed and files and documents for the students needs to be secure. I appreciate the ease and use of DUO. Having dual authentication to log into email and software gives me the assurance that it will not be easy for someone to pick up a phone to access personal files, but has to have access to another device to authenticate the login.

Inconvénients

Everytime I log into my email, I have to wait for the pop up to authenticate the DUO screen to access my mail. Sometimes my phone is not near me and I have to stop what I am doing to log in to the email or other campus software.

Forrest
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Simple and Fast Two-factor Authentication

Publié le 29/10/2019

Some of the websites I use require two-factor authentication to add security. DUO is the fastest and easiest way for users to authenticate.

Avantages

While some users find two-factor authentication tedious, DUO makes the process extremely fast. The phone app seamlessly syncs with any website requiring two-factor authentication. It combines a high level of security with ease and speed that I was looking for in a two-factor security system.

Inconvénients

There are some websites that when accessed through a mobile device, are unable to fully load the DUO push notification request page and disallow the website's access sometimes. This may be the responsibility of the website, but since the DUO page will sometimes not load, it prohibits the use of certain websites that require two-factor authentication when on a mobile device.

Pete
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Indispensable - use it every day!

Publié le 17/04/2019

I use this daily for access to company website for updates and posting. It travels wherever I go and is lightning fast. Definitely recommend!

Avantages

Had another authentication app that went out of business and after much trial and error (and frustration) found Duo. Set up was easy and this app works perfectly every time. It's fast and easy to use. In my opinion, this app should be promoted/recommended to companies like GoDaddy when they're selling a website - this protection is so easy and simply invaluable.

Inconvénients

Only one slight issue when I upgraded from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 - it was a bit confusing to register the new device. At a certain point I thought I would have to disable the app and then it just started working - so I might suggest better documentation/walk through on changing devices.

Sandeep
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent security app for authentiction

Publié le 26/03/2019

This is the best security feature for authentication. It makes sure no one else logins to your account but only you. The main benefit of this software is that our work done till date is secure in our machines.

Avantages

The best thing about this software is that we can not login to our work station until and unless we pass through Duo Security. There is a mobile app for this which makes it easy to authenticate. We just need to tap "Approve" on the login request sent to mobile app. there are three types of login. One can choose any type based on our convenience. One can login using passcodes, call on spot or just clicking approval system.

Inconvénients

There was issue when I lost my mobile phone and I wanted to configure duo again to login to my work station. Adding account was so time consuming that I had to wait for the Administrator to add my account again. If administrator is on leave then we have to wait for another complete day to login to work station.