Avis clients sur Duo Security

Duo Security

Vérification de l'identité des utilisateurs et découverte de la vulnérabilité des appareils

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Publié le 30/09/2022

Certifications réussies

Certifications réussies

Avantages

L'authentification multifacteur et la possibilité de l'interfacer avec énormément de produits (Firewall, Radius, Applications web, RDP, ...)
Possibilité de tester gratuitement jusqu'à 10 utilisateurs

Inconvénients

Pas de point faible à mon sens - Peut-être agrandir le catalogue de produits compatibles

Victorien

Meilleur logiciel

Publié le 03/11/2023

Avantages

Il permet de sécuriser les réseaux. Très facile et rapide à utiliser

Inconvénients

Je prie les acteurs d'améliorer de plus sa sécurité

Florida
Florida

Génial logiciel

Publié le 27/11/2023

Avantages

Sa te permet de sécuriser ton portable ou ordinateur

Inconvénients

Parfois sa sa prend du temps pour fonctionner mais on gère

Gloria

Publié le 27/11/2023

Mon expérience avec duo sécurity à été fantastique

Mon expérience avec duo sécurity à été fantastique

Avantages

Duo sécurité permet de facilement repérer les risques de sécurité

Inconvénients

Étant donné que c'est une logiciel on rencontre des problèmes de connexion. Mais c'est passable

José

Publié le 24/10/2023

Recommandable

Recommandable

Avantages

Il aide à mettre en sécurité les données internet et informatique

Inconvénients

Rien à dire pas de burgg ni de mauvaises surprises

Daniel
Daniel

It's all about security

Publié le 03/03/2020

Overall, Duo gives me peace of mind knowing that I am the only one that can access my personal data base from log ins and websites. I like knowing that I can approve or reject any log ins from the commodity of my phone.

Avantages

Duo is a great option to keep your personal information secured. I like that it requests security validation before logging into websites, and that you have the option to use the app to sign in to any device with a few taps. It is easy to use once everything has been set up correctly.

Inconvénients

It can be hard to understand at first, and it might seem a little annoying to have to confirm you are the one logging into your websites every time, but it gets easier if you have the app. Another thing Duo could improve on is the fact that it only lets you "remember" one device at a time. Sometimes I need to log in from my work laptop or my personal laptop and it becomes tedious to remember which device I have registered.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It's needed, and it gets the job done

Publié le 21/09/2023

It's been fantastic when it works, which is 99% of the time, but man, that 1% is not super fun, but all programs have problems, I'd say this is most likely still one of the best choices.

Avantages

What I most like about duo security (considering it's application that basically has one purpose with a few different avenues of getting there) is the simplicity. It also is a bit more modern feeling than your email and text authenticators, which is nice. I'd say that this program, if you're looking into authenticating software's, is most likely one of the best choices, next to microsoft's.

Inconvénients

I've randomly (very rarely) had my duo logins just removed from the app, and it is a HASSLE to get everything back ESPECIALLY if you are incorporating this into a business. You're basically having to prove duo screwed up to try to get your authenticating account back onto the program, without having it on the program, it's not super fun, but at least it doesn't happen very often, other than that, great program.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Duo Security is a bit of a double-edged sword

Publié le 20/11/2023

Duo Security is necessary and useful when trying to protect your secure access to portals and data online. However, this company hasn't quite worked out the delays and programming bugs that still come with the app.

Avantages

Duo Security does resolve many issues with sensitive information and secure access, as the approved user is given sole access by having this app on the user's phone.

Inconvénients

There are numerous delays in alerts and sometimes it appears that programming bugs cause the app to malfunction, even when using the latest version of the app.

Shannon
Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Great Security

Publié le 14/04/2023

Never had any problems with Duo. I broke my phone once and couldn't authenticate myself to get into any important accounts since it was all tied to my phone only. Duo allowed me to get into my accounts that day fairly easily by giving me temporary backup codes until my phone was fixed.

Avantages

Duo is simple to use, user friendly, and does all that is needed for authentication. I work with multiple large organizations that have chosen to use it for their employees. It is easy to pair duo with new organizations as well.

Inconvénients

So many authentication apps exist, that it is hard to distinguish between them. Duo works great, but so does basically every other authentication method in the app store.

Frida
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Omnipresent tool. Gives the confidence needed.

Publié le 06/10/2023

Transforming. Am delighted to say that I can confidently work on my personal matters and responsibilities away from work rest assured that am safe.

Avantages

What pushed me into using Duo Security is their trustworthy. It focuses on business protection and solutions leading to an overall best performance. I have enjoyed a user friendly dashboard. Very customizable features with secure multi-factor authentication solution. Deployment went well and didn't consume more time than expected.

Inconvénients

With confidence, I salute Duo Security and highly suggest it to anyone. Let it do it for you. Always there for assistance. I have no cons.

Jean
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Great 2FA app

Publié le 16/11/2023

Avantages

The two factor authentication option is easy to use and quick

Inconvénients

It can be slow and notifications sometimes don't show up on my phone

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Essential additional layer of network protection

Publié le 24/11/2023

Avantages

Provides an additional layer of security when logging into servers, firewalls, switches etc when offline MFA security or local administrator accounts. If the internet is detected a simple notification to Approve/Disapprove is set out to the mobile app. If the internet is offline you can use rolling codes to still login whilst maintaining essential security.

Inconvénients

The administrative interface can be still confusing when setting up Users and Groups and often links are hidden away in large sections of text. Try setting up RDP and locating the Duo EXE and you'll know what I mean

Ritesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Best For MFA

Publié le 17/08/2023

Duo was an easy transition into the MFA world for external access to our internal systems.

Avantages

It can integrate seamlessly with all platforms and apps of our organization. Easy to install, use, track, and recover from lost or damaged phones. It has push notifications and also alternate access via text or call.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes a couple of times to sign in to a network.Sometimes due to poor data access on the end user part, a push notification doesn't come up although data is available, Which leads to a timeout. A little bit difficult in the initial configuration.

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Security made easy!

Publié le 22/11/2023

Avantages

It's an app that I have on my phone and so easy to use. I use it for work when I have to work remote at home. Whatever I am trying to get into as far as work accounts, its trigger's my duo app to make sure I am the actual user. All I have to do is hit accept in the duo app and I am logged into whatever work feature I am trying to use remotely. It's safe and protects confidentially.

Inconvénients

The only thing I forget is that if you get a new phone, you have to re download the app and re-register your duo account with your IT department at work. It's easy to do, but It's not something I think of until I try getting in and can't.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Duo Security Ease of Use

Publié le 28/09/2023

I use Duo daily, it has never failed and i am aleays able to log in and get my work started.

Avantages

When working off site, I need Duo to be quick and to be able to get on my computer without waiting.

Inconvénients

I havent had any issues. It is amost instant when asking for a push.

Kalin
Kalin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Great Security Software

Publié le 24/09/2019

Overall I have found Duo to be a great method for securing my data and private accounts. It has allowed me to make sure that sensitive information stays safe and away from prying eyes. It also gives me a sense of security financially, as some of my accounts secured by Duo are linked to payment portals.

Avantages

Duo is a great way to ensure that your electronic information and accounts are secure. I have used it as a student and I have found that it is reliable and provides peace of mind. It provides a dual authentication process so that no one can access my accounts but me. I like that any attempt to login to an account sends a notification instantly to my personal cell phone, allowing me to approve or deny access.

Inconvénients

I have experienced a few technical bugs with the software in my time using it, though they are relatively infrequent. There are times when Duo will push a login approval to my phone and then fail to allow me to log in to my profile even though I have accepted the push. It can also be confusing trying to figure out how to change settings with Duo. For example, if you have set the software to preferentially send an automatic push upon requesting login, it can be difficult to change that setting. There could be a little more clear direction regarding that process from Duo.

Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Duo Security a MUST have!

Publié le 13/03/2022

The software was literally installed in less than 5 minutes with the help of our IT departments. Multiple questions along with your personal log in allows this to serve as a protection not only for the clients we serve but for me as well should anyone ever attempt to access using my identity.

Avantages

This process is ABSOLUTELY a must have in todays cyber world. Using a dual authentication system to access your internet services was easy to set up and even easier to install and use. Any work environment where sensitive or personal data, demographics, or financial information should all be required to provide their employees with this type of DUO security. It is installed easily with the use of your IT department and changes, revisions, updates are also handled by them as well. It truly is a better way to make sure we are doing all we can to keep our internet and services safe.

Inconvénients

Honestly I had no issue with the install or the software.

Mirza
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Duo is the best & free two factor authentication you could use

Publié le 06/10/2020

Very easy to use and integrate into daily life. Makes me have peace of mind that no one can hack into any of my accounts. Even if they try to login, I can simply deny their login request. I have been using this for almost two years now, never encountered a problem.

Avantages

The ease of use is the best feature. It is simple to operate and makes logins more secure. You can easily link your google account or your bank account from the link option available. To login you can choose to receive a call, or a push notification (phone internet connectivity required) or enter a passcode (provided by the duo app). You also have the option to remember your device for a maximum of 60 days. You can still login if you don't have internet connectivity on you phone by using the "enter passcode option" or simply receiving a conformation call to you phone. And that is pretty much all you need!

Inconvénients

There is nothing to dislike about this software. Although, I would like to point out that you have to be careful of not giving your phone to anyone. Just don't lose your phone.

• Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Does exactly what it does!

Publié le 29/03/2023

Really, my experience is very positive. When I am disappointed, it is usually because it work well All The Time so I expect to be perfect, but perfect it a high bar to set for anything. I use three different Dual Auth apps and three physical tokens for different applications and Duo it in the top two in terms for favorite in ease to use.

Avantages

The PUSH to mobile functionality is just about as easy to use as you can get. Also, I can use the same app for different authentication of different unrelated systems.

Inconvénients

The Duo PUSH does not ALWAYS work 100% of the time, but does work 90%. Usually when inside or around electronics, but that is to be expected like with text messages or regular phone calls.

Alec
Alec
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Duo is a standard and effective tool for secure access

Publié le 29/04/2021

Duo security is my main program for two factor authentication, and I will continue to use it for this! I like how simple and easy to use it is, and I am thankful that I can trust this program to help secure my accounts.

Avantages

I like how simple and straightforward Duo is as a tool -- when I need to connect to a program requiring two factor authentication, I can simply attempt the login and Duo prompts me via my phone, which I can then authorize. I like how simple and straightforward this tool is, and I am grateful that it helps me secure access to my private accounts.

Inconvénients

What I like least about Duo is how limited the features are of this tool. Sometimes I need to connect to an account using Duo but don't have internet on my phone, and I wish Duo provided alternatives for authentication via computer or phone, but this program lacks these features.

Cleydson

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Works well the best I've ever downloaded

Publié le 19/03/2021

Duo is a product that gives me peace of mind, I am sure because I know that I am the only one who can access my personal data through login or websites.

Avantages

In fact, Duo Security, give me a lot of security to work the only one who can access my base without restrictions and without any kind of problems, and a wonderful product, I like using it more, very good to know that I can count on you this software for any type of safe and effective work.

Inconvénients

It could be more practical, I didn't need to confirm every time you enter a Sait, so it gets a little tiring and a little difficult for those who are beginners. The Duo could improve in the following way, not asking for a reminder every time you log in to your device. "Remember" a device, so that personal work is not so exhausting

Karan Preet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the most amazing Security tools in the market

Publié le 23/03/2022

Avantages

Easy to use. Allows smooth and detailed authentication of unknown users which protect the company from cyber frauds. Very secured tool by cisco and widely deployed in many organisations. Their application on mobile is also smooth and great. It protects user's data in the safest way

Inconvénients

Third party integrations with tools and software in which we want to add MFA or authentication can be hard sometimes due to compatibility issues with this tool. Secondly, there are lots of tools in market which provide similar features and IT security protection in cheaper prices.

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

2FA For the Enterprise

Publié le 05/09/2018

We wanted a 2FA solution for our VPN and password management solutions. Duo integrates with both. We also needed a 2FA solution that can be used by a wide variety of users. We have many remote users so being able to authenticate via app, text, or phone call makes it easy for all of our users to gain access in a way that is secure and available to them.

Avantages

Duo has made it easy for our company to use 2FA across several of our services. It's easy to implement and easy to manage. Duo integrates easily with 3rd party applications and services. Users can use multiple ways to authenticate to Duo.

Inconvénients

Push notifications to Cellphones can be spotty if a user has poor cell reception. Not necessarily a failure on Duo's part but it should be considered if you are going to use the App Push for authentication.

Lightweight, High-Security MFA App

Publié le 04/03/2021

I've really enjoyed using Duo. It quickly became a seamless part of my daily workflow across my organizations single sign-on process in a variety of programs and applications.

Avantages

Our organization implemented Duo for its organization-wide single sign-on multi-factor authentication program in the last year or two. The process of signing up for my account was simple, and since starting, I've almost stopped noticing that I use it. I have it set up to ping my watch to get approval when signing in, but users are able to get phone calls, text messages, or a mobile notification through their app. These options make it flexible enough for users that may not have a smart device, etc.

Inconvénients

Unlike other MFA apps, this does not have an Authenticator feature or any other frills. Admittedly, this isn't a problem – Duo does what it does and does it well without any excess!

Jen
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 09/12/2019

Duo helps us to maintain a secure login to our sites. We use it to access payroll information, reports, our shared drive, and other things you want extra security around.

Avantages

I like the fact the fact that Duo is so easy to use. You can it up to verify in different ways - through an app, a call, or email. I sue the app which I love. A simple swipe and accept and you are in your site securely. For computers that are secure and you use regularly you can have it remember you for 30 days which is very convenient for sites you use multiple times a day.

Inconvénients

I really don't have any complains about the software. It works great for my purposes. The only thing I have heard people complain about is just two step verification in general.