165 avis

Tidio

Communicateur pour les entreprises avec chat en direct, messagerie et e-mail en un seul endroit.

4,7 /5 (165 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
165 avis
Eran D.
Secteur d'activité: Design
Traduire en français

Best value for money I've seen.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 14/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love Tidio. I'm just beginning to experience its full power, and they keep adding options!

Avantages

Tidio is fully customizable, powerful, and fairly priced. You could easily end up paying 10X on some of the more extortionary chat platforms, without getting any more value.

Inconvénients

I really can't think of any complaints. Tidio does the job very well.

Thank you so much for the review!
It motivates us very much, so thank you for the kind words :)

Tanya T.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

Tidio for online support

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 29/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

Avantages

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Inconvénients

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Réponse de Tidio

Thank you very much for the review!
You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-)
Have a great day!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Damon E.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

Publié le 28/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

Avantages

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Inconvénients

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We are proud to be a part of your business.

Dominick P.
Traduire en français

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Publié le 12/12/2017

Avantages

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

Inconvénients

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified.
2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies.
3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list.
4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations.
5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

John elias H.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Simple but Powerful

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 29/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Avantages

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Inconvénients

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Réponse de Tidio

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Juuso K.

+ Multiple features
+ Awesome support
+ Regularly updating

Inconvénients

- Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

Hi there Juuso,

Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

Roberto alonso R.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Fast and easy

Publié le 30/07/2020

Avantages

I was looking for a solution to talk to the people in may webpage and after finding Tidio it took me less than 5 minutes to implemented and start using it.

Inconvénients

The app for mac shows a message concerning security of the origin of the application plus is just the webpage made application.
I better just to user de webpage and the phone app.

Thank you so much for the review!

The Unidentified developer "error" is known to us. We hope to in the future become an identified developer as we see how this may not be convenient. However, please do not be concerned, the app is fully made by us and it is 100% safe to use :)

Jim P.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Website chat software

Publié le 07/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Avantages

Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

Inconvénients

No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Réponse de Tidio

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim.
We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

The website chat all-rounder

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

Avantages

It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

Inconvénients

It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Kumail F.
Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Excellent chat service

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 12/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Without a doubt the software is very good. But unfortunately i have to shift to another service as my online business is new and i did not want to burden it with a monthly fee.

Avantages

Excellent, fast, easy to deploy. Visitor tracking is better than other apps.

Inconvénients

The monthly charge for the premium service is a blow to new startups.

Thank you so much for the review!

We are very glad that you enjoy our product. We understand that premium subscriptions can be a burden for a new project.
That is why Tidio delivers great value even on the free basic plan. It has unlimited chatting and up to 3 operator seats plus many more features totally free of charge.

If you have any questions, we're always for you. You can reach us at support@tidio.net

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Jessica L.

Easy, fast and amazing!

Publié le 08/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly.

They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic.

So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio.

From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement.

Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

Avantages

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in.

Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account.

Amazing, right?

Inconvénients

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing.

Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for a thorough review!

We are very proud that you like our product so much!

Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation.

If anything, we're here for you! :)

Seth H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Publié le 08/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Hi there Seth,

Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Traduire en français

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Publié le 16/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

Avantages

This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Inconvénients

Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

Réponse de Tidio

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Daniel S.

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Publié le 10/12/2018

Avantages

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question.

I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

Inconvénients

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat.

In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Excellent value for money!

Publié le 15/10/2019

Avantages

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Inconvénients

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Gonzalo G.

Excellent

Publié le 23/04/2020

Avantages

Chatbot integration in mobile with live chat

Inconvénients

the first sep in setting welcome message to client

Hello there Gonzalo,

Thank you for the fantastic review! If you find any difficulties in using Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@tidio.net. Our agents will gladly help you out :-)

Have a great day and stay safe!

Traduire en français

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 28/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Avantages

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

Inconvénients

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Stuart G.

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Publié le 28/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Avantages

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey...

Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt!

So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Inconvénients

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Réponse de Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Andrew P.

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 28/01/2019

Avantages

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not.
Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Inconvénients

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Russ N.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Customer Service Makes the Difference

Publié le 02/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

Avantages

The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

Inconvénients

No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made.
There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Réponse de Tidio

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

Miguel S.
Secteur d'activité: Médecine douce

What I was looking for!

Publié le 03/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I know very little about programming and web design , I construct my sites with templates, I never thought that adding and setting up in minutes a live chat was so easy with Tidio. I tried to install and set up other live chat and I spent a whole day, the only thing I could get was a headache...

Avantages

I didn't have any experience using live chats in my web sites. When I decided to use one, I made a small research and Tidio whas the 2nd. one I tried and I have to say that I don't need to search for an other option.
I will upgrade once my free trial ends.

Inconvénients

Can't find any cons yet... I would like to know if there are any so I could make around them before I get there. I am staying with Tidio.

Thank you so much for the review!

We are very happy that you found Tidio so intuitive and easy to use. :)

Secteur d'activité: Externalisation/délocalisation
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Helps in managing Live website chat

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

Avantages

I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Inconvénients

Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

Hi there!

Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at oscar@tidio.net - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)

Faustine J.
Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos
Traduire en français

Awesome chat tool for your website!

Publié le 07/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using Tidio for a while now, and it's now a part of our website that we couldn't live without. Our customers / visitors love using it too!

Avantages

Tidio is extremely easy to set up on your website, and it allows you to offer a chat / live customer service & support system on your website for a very reasonable fee. The front-end and back-end interfaces are both extremely well made and pleasant to use.

Inconvénients

I don't think there is anything I dislike about Tidio.

Réponse de Tidio

Thank you for an amazing review!

Not very often we hear that Tidio is easy to set up - but that's what we strive for so thank you very much! Seeing so positive feedbacks puts a smile on our faces, you made our day!

Chathuranga K.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

Best chat service i've ever seen <3

Publié le 10/10/2019

awesome <3

Avantages

every option is very useful and very user friendly.

Inconvénients

i think the notification sound is no need when we already on that chat.

Hi there Chathuranga,

Thank you very much for the excellent review! If you wish to disable the notification sound in your Tidio panel, you can do that in the Settings > Notifications section :-) You can reach out to our support team and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out with this one.

Paul T.

Tidio is awesome!!!

Publié le 16/07/2020

TIDIO IS AWESOME !!!

Iv'e installed Tidio to all my clients, and they are all very very happy!!!

Avantages

cool design, cool features, wonderfull inteface, great that it has a mobile app, awesome free features!!! EASY TO INSTALL! Customisations for free.

Inconvénients

can't actually think of anything. Maybe since bots are the future, maybe more capabilities on the AI part.

Thank you so much for the review!

This is exactly what we were going for :) While I cannot disclose too much, we are constantly working on improving the Chatbots' capabilities, so the future for them is really bright :)