Tidio

Communicateur pour les entreprises avec chat en direct, messagerie et e-mail en un seul endroit.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

233 avis

Shankha K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best Chatbot software out there

Publié le 03/06/2022

Avantages

UI, Look and feel, Multilingual support, Free chatbot, Mobile app, Facebook messenger integration

Inconvénients

The location of the visitor is in paid plan, where almost all other competitors provide this feature for free.

Darien C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Tidio is the first chat platform I've found to be worth paying for

Publié le 02/03/2021

Tidio has helped address a gap in our communication system caused by extended use of multiple inferior chat bot platforms that limited our performance and responses. With Tidio, we have seen a dramatic increase in people connecting with our team via the chat, and have been able to help address people's questions/issues quicker than ever before.

Avantages

Tidio offers a very simple, clean, robust and customizable interface both on their backend and on your website that helps facilitate live-chat support on a website. They offer numerous features (some I haven't used yet such as email inbox management), including a facebook messenger integration (that actually works unlike some other companies), a customizable chat window & icon, and perhaps the best feature of all - their powerful chatbot system.

I cannot speak highly enough of the chatbots Tidio offers, as they give easy access to a visual builder interface to customize and build bots that can be triggered to do practically anything. Within an hour of looking at Tidio, I was hooked - and built a number of bots for our website - and within a day, saw a substantial increase in chat traffic compared to our previous platform. The beauty of the bots is that Tidio provides simple templates, that you can then customize to your needs - and the bots can be triggered on anything you want; a visit to a specific page, anytime a new person visits your site, anytime someone clicks the chat window, etc - and all of that can be accessed (in a limited fashion of course) for free.

Plus as a bonus, Tidio offers native email responses to chats; so if you are like me and don't have people monitoring the chat 24/7, you can receive a notification about an incoming chat, and then respond via the chat window OR directly from Tidio via email - again, for free.

Inconvénients

Tidio has many features, but can be a bit daunting at first. I loved the visual builder of the chat bots, but at the same time I found it was still limited in certain areas. For example, it's all drag and drop - so the entire chatbot can start to form a jumbled mess if you're not careful. As well, they don't offer multiple triggers for one bot - for instance, if I want a bot to trigger on someone's first visit AND when someone types in a certain keyword, I can't do that. As well, their pricing structure is interesting - with three different "options" each starting at $18/month - making it so if you want to have decent chatbots, and multiple operators, and send emails, you are looking at a hefty price per month. That being said, it still is cheaper than most other offerings, and the different options help you customize your experience to tailor fit your needs

Hello there!
It's Maciek from Tidio Support
Thank you so much for such an extensive review! We really appreciate all the kind words but also the flaws you have pointed out.
We strive to provide you with a product that we can really be proud of, and hearing about your positive experience, it seems like we are heading in the right direction.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and rate us so highly!

Dominick P.

• Support client

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Publié le 12/12/2017

Avantages

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

Inconvénients

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified.
2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies.
3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list.
4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations.
5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

Akash N.
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the best chatbots.

Publié le 13/04/2022

Avantages

First of all, it has a free plan which gives up to 100 unique visitors per month and is best suited for small business websites that are just started. Its user interface and user experience are very nice and it also saves site visitors' data. A notification will be sent when a user is on our website which is wonderful. Customer support is very quick, they help us solve our problems within less time.

Inconvénients

We have been using Tidio as a chatbot for our company website for 6 months, as far as my experience is concerned, I haven't faced any issues with Tidio.

Engati

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

1. It has a free plan. 2. User interface and User experience are awesome. 3. Lot of customizations can be done for chat-bot. 4. And luckily its color blue is best suited for our website.

Réponse de Tidio Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the feedback Akash! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

Eran D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best value for money I've seen.

Publié le 14/07/2020

Love Tidio. I'm just beginning to experience its full power, and they keep adding options!

Avantages

Tidio is fully customizable, powerful, and fairly priced. You could easily end up paying 10X on some of the more extortionary chat platforms, without getting any more value.

Inconvénients

I really can't think of any complaints. Tidio does the job very well.

Drift et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Tidio

Intercom is always trying to squeeze more money from you. Every new feature costs extra, and they also charge you extra for contacts. The combination of features I use on Tidio would probably cost hundreds of dollars on Intercom, without being any better.

Intercom

Thank you so much for the review!
It motivates us very much, so thank you for the kind words :)

Roberto alonso R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Fast and easy

Publié le 30/07/2020

Avantages

I was looking for a solution to talk to the people in may webpage and after finding Tidio it took me less than 5 minutes to implemented and start using it.

Inconvénients

The app for mac shows a message concerning security of the origin of the application plus is just the webpage made application.
I better just to user de webpage and the phone app.

Thank you so much for the review!

The Unidentified developer "error" is known to us. We hope to in the future become an identified developer as we see how this may not be convenient. However, please do not be concerned, the app is fully made by us and it is 100% safe to use :)

• Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Review for Tidio

Publié le 25/05/2022

Avantages

Able to track which item the client is looking for and able to guide them or help them through the purchase. Chatbot is great as well, as our company is not 24/7, with chatbot we were still able to get some customer to contact us within after hours.

Inconvénients

It would be better if image can be paste it to the chat instead of click and upload.

Réponse de Tidio Traduire en français

Thank you kindly for leaving the review, we'll let our product team know about your suggestions. For now you can upload attachments or drag and drop them to the conversation.

Fine F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Software!

Publié le 02/06/2022

It is a pleasure using it, and customers are very much appreciating it. Lots of great settings and features.

Avantages

The chatbot is customizable. You can see what the customer is typing, so you can know what to expect.

Inconvénients

A feature as simple as Clock Format, it is in 24-hour form, and they dont have the option of AM/PM, which made it hard to review previous chats, and understand what time they took place.

Réponse de Tidio Traduire en français

Hi there, thank you so much for the top rating! It's great to hear of your great experience with our product, and I hope using it continues to be a pleasure!
The time stamps in chats should actually be displayed in the AM/PM format, unless you're referring to another feature? If you find the time, please let us know which one it is exactly at support@tidio.net, or reach out to me directly at d.krol@tidio.net

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great product but chabot setup was confusing

Publié le 07/06/2022

Avantages

Beautiful interface and free plan available for tests. Functional

Inconvénients

Chatbot setup was confusing for our team members. We spent hours on it and still there were errors

Réponse de Tidio Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the positive review, and my sincere apologies for the trouble you've experienced while setting up your bots! If you ever need assistance with this, please contact our Support Team via the live chat widget available in your panel or on Tidio.com -- we're available Mon-Fri, around the clock (GMT+1), and always happy to help! Alternatively, you can always email us at support@tidio.net as well. :)

George C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Keep in Contact with Customers

Publié le 09/05/2022

Easy to use and works great!

using Tidio for multiple channels. Email integration

Inconvénients

Don't like switching between views to see conversations.

Réponse de Tidio Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the feedback George! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for our non-profit org

Publié le 29/06/2021

Being able to chat with our users has really cut down on the time it takes to answer user questions. We used to wait for them to send emails and then they had to wait for us to reply to their emails. The chat features speeds everything up and has led to a huge boost in user satisfaction.

Avantages

First and foremost, Tidio offers a free option for non-profit organizations, which enables our small non-profit to have a stellar chat product without the typical expense. We love how easily it integrates with WordPress and how relatively easy it was to install.

I also love the AI bot. We've been able to automate so much of our user interactions to help them have "self service" support even when we're not online to chat with them. Huge time saver for everyone.

Inconvénients

I wish that I, as an admin, could have better control over each chat administrator's account. Basically, after I set up everyone's accounts, I had no control over them. So if someone kept forgetting to upload a photo, I couldn't do it for them (well, without actually logging into their account with their username and profile). But, this isn't a deal breaker, it just means I have to stay in close contact with each user to keep their profile up to date.

Crisp et Intercom

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

Ultimately we made the decision based on price, but we're super happy!

Hello
Thank you so much for the review!
We really appreciate the feedback you provided. We are working on an upgraded version of the Permissions for the operators, so you should be able to have better control over your users soon.
Once again thank you for your kind words and have a nice day

Misho Z.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Go Tidio!

Publié le 13/01/2021

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

Avantages

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them.

Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

Inconvénients

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

ManyChat, FreshBooks et Drift

Pourquoi choisir Tidio

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Activechat

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Thank you so much for the review!

We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future.

Thank you once again!

Jessica L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Easy, fast and amazing!

Publié le 08/10/2020

I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly.

They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic.

So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio.

From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement.

Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

Avantages

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in.

Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account.

Amazing, right?

Inconvénients

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing.

Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

MessageBird

Pourquoi choisir Tidio

Messagebird wasn't as easy to use as Tidio was. One of the things that really bothered me from messagebird was that they didn't have the option for quick replies. So it was pretty difficult to receive the correct input from the user and for the flow to continue working correctly. Another thing that I loved about Tidio was their support team. Compared to other software where they take forever to answer back, Tidio does it so quickly and the whole team is so friendly.

MessageBird

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

Tidio is very intuative, easy to use and their support team is amazing!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for a thorough review!

We are very proud that you like our product so much!

Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation.

If anything, we're here for you! :)

Seth H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Publié le 08/01/2020

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Pure Chat

Price

Freshchat

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

Features and ease of use.

Hi there Seth,

Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Tanya T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Tidio for online support

Publié le 29/07/2019

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

Avantages

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Inconvénients

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Salesboom CRM Suite, Sendinblue et BenchmarkONE

Pourquoi choisir Tidio

Tidio has a better fit for small and large businesses. Pricing is also better in Tidio as well as customer support.

BenchmarkONE

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

Mainly during the evaluation, we focused on pricing, functionality, and ease of use ratio so that Tidio was ahead of its peers during this evaluation.

Réponse de Tidio Traduire en français

Thank you very much for the review!
You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-)
Have a great day!

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Publié le 16/05/2019

Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

Avantages

This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Inconvénients

Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

Réponse de Tidio Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Alex A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Effective and affordable

Publié le 03/11/2020

Simple quick affordable effective

Avantages

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Inconvénients

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

LiveChat

Pourquoi choisir Tidio

They didn't allow changing the Welcome Message without moving up to another tier

LiveChat

Cost

Hello there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here
We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :)
Have a great day and stay safe!

Michael D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Tidio is amazing!

Publié le 28/10/2020

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

Avantages

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer.
I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

Inconvénients

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Userlike, Crisp et Intercom

Pourquoi choisir Tidio

Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

Hello!
I'm Maciek from Tidio Support

We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can.
I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving!
We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on.

Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

John elias H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Simple but Powerful

Publié le 29/02/2020

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Avantages

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Inconvénients

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Zoho SalesIQ

Pourquoi choisir Tidio

Freshchat was very clunky with a limited feature set and disastrous support. They go out of their way to inconvenience their customers even when they're the cause of the issue in the first place.

Freshchat

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

Tidio was definitely easier to navigate and more affordable for our use case.

Réponse de Tidio Traduire en français

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Ciara H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Definetly worth it compared to similar softwares

Publié le 15/11/2020

Overall just really great software, the price you pay is well worth what you receive, compared to what we previously used which was more expensive and had way fewer features and no customisation

Avantages

Tidio has great reporting and customising features. I find it easier to use than the previous software we were using. I really like how you can customise branding to make it fit in better with your website.

Inconvénients

You are unable to view messages from more than 1 website in the same Tidio tab, instead I have to have 2 tabs open to able to receive notifications for both our websites.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review!
We are happy to hear that you are finding our product to be easy to use.

As for handling multiple websites, we can also recommend our Mobile App for one of the projects as an alternative :)

Have a nice day and stay healthy!

Daniel S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Publié le 10/12/2018

Avantages

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question.

I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

Inconvénients

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat.

In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent value for money!

Publié le 15/10/2019

Avantages

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Inconvénients

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

tawk.to, JivoChat et Intercom

Pourquoi passer à Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Damon E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

Publié le 28/09/2020

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

Avantages

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Inconvénients

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Zendesk

Pourquoi choisir Tidio

Drift is too expsensive. I get 10X more stuff for less than 5X the cost.

Drift

Above reasons

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We are proud to be a part of your business.

Terry M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tidio is your go to chat software

Publié le 28/06/2021

From implementation to online support (David is awesome!) there is no program that matches TIdio.

Avantages

I have used several other online chat providers but Tidio is the most comprehensive program out there. There mobile app is a game changers!

Inconvénients

Nothing! I haven't found any cons as of yet.

Lucky Orange

Mobil app

Olark

Hi there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for the 10s across the board. The fact that you were not able to find any cons is a great indicator that we are going in the right direction with our product.
I will make sure to forward the kudos to Dawid too!

Have a nice day and take care

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Publié le 28/07/2020

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Avantages

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

Inconvénients

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.