41 avis

TrackSmart Scheduling

Logiciel de planning du personnel en ligne

4,4 /5 (41 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
4,2
88% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
41 avis
Jo H.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Summertime Scheduler

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used TrackSmart scheduler for the past 3 years. I am a manager of a pool and use it to schedule my lifeguard staff. The staff loves it because of the mobile app - they can give up shifts, swap shifts and see who is working all from the app. I also use the time clock function. This allows me to check to see who is working and when they started. It also allows our payroll person to access the payroll from anywhere, even when she is on vacation. As soon as I have approved the hours, she can do whatever she needs to. The whole program, from scheduler to mobile app is easy to use and very functional. I love being able to access the information from anywhere, especially when I am off site. Also, the ability to have a monthly contract is also convenient since I am a seasonal employer. I start it in the spring and I turn it off in the fall. I honestly don't know how I would schedule without this program.

Avantages

It is so easy to use and set up. It is easy for my lifeguards who are mostly teenagers. It is difficult to get teens to do anything these days, but they love the ability to trade and switch their shift, and the app makes it so easy to do so.

Inconvénients

1. The swap function is not available on the app. That would be so great to have as most of my lifeguards don't want to just give up their hours - they would much rather swap.
2. As the manager, I can't get notifications who is giving up shifts. I get an email when one is taken, but I lose a little bit of scheduling control when I don't know that they shifts are being given up. I would like to get notified just as the guards do.

Susan O.

Makes Scheduling a Breeze

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Trying to schedule 20 part-time employees was making me crazy! TrackSmart lets me enter everyone's time off requests, max hours they want to work and departments - then I hit Auto-Schedule and my month's schedule is complete!

Also love that employee can access their schedules online and are able to swap shifts with my approval.

Avantages

Love the Auto Schedule feature which works with requested time off and maxes hours that each employee can work!

Inconvénients

Wish I could lock months that are published so that I don't unintentionally change the current month when scheduling the next month.

Tracy M.
Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire
Traduire en français

Used it for years, quality when downhill

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 21/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I first started using it when it was called HelloScheduling and loved it. After it was rebranded as tracksmart it started going downhill. There were no new updates or changes to the product, the app was poorly maintained and was unreliable, and support rarely offered much assistance if I even got a reply. I did like all the different filters to view shifts and that you could email and text employees right from the schedule. We ended up switching because we needed something that worked smoother with multiple locations - and allowed us to see both schedules at once.

Avantages

One of my favorite things about is was the overall layout and appearance. It was easy to look at and visually pleasing without being overwhelming.

Inconvénients

Over the years the customer service when downhill and the software started having more glitches.

Harmony V.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

One year user

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall great software. Used it to manage brand ambassadors in multiple markets. Scheduled 300 plus events a month. Would like for staff to be able to text through the system to each other. Would like to have all information included in the sheets when you download the unscheduled shifts.

Avantages

Easy to use, good mobile app

Inconvénients

When you download the unpublished shifts it does not include the notes and other info.

Elias L.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

Best Value for Money

Publié le 21/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The scheduler is the easiest to use among any other program that I had tried in the past. I am managing over 90 employees in 10 different sites, with minimum effort. I strongly recommend it.

Becky S.

Great experience with Track Smart Scheduling

Publié le 09/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using this scheduling system for a few years and I love it! It makes it very easy for my employees to request off and for myself to make our weekly schedule!

easy to use

n/a

Jim L.

Easy to use, Good value

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Tracksmart Scheduling meets most of our needs as a scheduling software for multiple companies we own. It's quite easy to use, particularly the schedule planning and shift assignment areas. I t would be great if they would make an accurate payroll report so users don't have to extract records manually and work in Excel, but other than that it's a solid product for a great price.

Avantages

Very easy to create complex schedules.

Inconvénients

Payroll report does not report on the period specified, but for some reason will only pull full weeks.

Erin E.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Good but costly

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's an easy to use system but because we have a lot of part time employees ito get expensive month to month.

Cost

Michelle L.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Tracksmart

Publié le 23/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For the most part i enjoy it and love using it

Avantages

I like that i can see my schedule and it sends a message to my email

Inconvénients

I dislike how hard it is to try and switch a shift. I dislike how hard the request time off is

Sarina B.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Good for small office

Publié le 20/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was managing a team of 10 people and I chose to use this product because of its ease of use when it came to scheduling. It was worth the cost, it allows you to track people's hours and get them to "login" for their shift. The only downfall was that someone could "login" for a shift when they were not working, which made it difficult to keep track of what was real and what was an accident. I would recommend the basic version, first.

Avantages

Ease of use with scheduling

Inconvénients

People can accidentally log in for a shift

Jessica H.
Secteur d'activité: Design
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

The best thing that happened to our Warranty department

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were completely disorganized when I first started working in our warranty department, Tracksmart changed that. Very easy to use, and to read.

Avantages

Very easy to use and many people can view at the same time

Inconvénients

It takes a little while to respond

Maria R.
Traduire en français

Great program for my business

Publié le 08/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Having multiple locations was getting tough to deal with scheduling. Since I started using trackSmart life got easier and more organized with scheduling. Great program!

Easy to use the app.

Rhonda M.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

Tracksmart a must have

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With many different clients and staff to serve, tracksmart has been a lifesaver. So easy to use and saves so much time. 8 don't know how I got along without it.

Angela W.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08/06/2017

Avantages

This software is amazing. It is great for keeping up employee time off, PTO, sick leave and holiday pay.

Inconvénients

The thing I am less fond of about the track smart ware software is I wish it was a tutorial to use to show employees how to use and creatban account.

Paige C.
Traduire en français

TrackSmart has saved us time!

Publié le 20/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TrackSmart Scheduling has helped us save time and money. The employees like the ease of use and the ability to see their schedule from a smartphone.

Inconvénients

Wish we could see the different department schedules on one combined schedule for coverage.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Amanda C.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

Happy I came across this program

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use tracksmart for our two rollerskating rinks. The phone app is perfect for our teen/college aged staff. Easy for them and easy for me!

Easy and cheap

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Kelly M.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
Traduire en français

Good program but does not serve needs of my business

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 03/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The program should have the ability to separate work areas instead of all employees being on one page.
My BOH employees are mixed in with FOH employees. This makes schedule hard to read for all.

Avantages

Easy to use. Good communication abilit for employees

Inconvénients

Can't separate work areas.

Suzanne V.
Traduire en français

Helped us manage changing schedules on a week to week basis

Publié le 05/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Before scheduling took a significant amount of time- shifts changed week to week and availability did as well. This is a great time saver!

Avantages

Ability to plug in employee availability and have it auto populate a schedule.

Inconvénients

I wish you could assign priority to the senior employees or somehow account for preferences. Currently you can only enter in if they can or cannot work. The ability to account for preference would be really helpful.

Duchess W.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Tracksmart Review

Publié le 22/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using this software for a little over six months and it has been a huge help for a first time business owner. There is one thing that I absolutely hate and that is not being able to delete past employees and employee prospects that didn't work out.

Avantages

I like the scheduling format most and how easy it is to change.

Inconvénients

I dislike not being able to delete past employees and past employee prospects. That is a real pain!

Ryan G.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Scheduling

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This scheduler has made our life so much easier. We save time, money, and associates like the idea of making their own schedule. I let future prospects know in interviews that we have a scheduler and that they can make there own schedule, and it seems to help with hiring. We have CNA's and Nurses from all over the state of Wisconsin and it would be nice to see a location where they are from in the employee section. Overall we are very satisfied and will keep utilizing this scheduler.

Avantages

Easy to use and we save so much time by using this. Before we were writing shifts in excel and calling each individual. Now associates can go in and pick up their own shifts.

Inconvénients

The app needs a lot of work. I don't even utilize it because it takes forever to open and when I do get in it doesn't let me do anything.

Jennifer H.

Great Scheduling App!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Tracksmart Scheduling has helped us track our employees from multiple locations all in one system/and app. Very convenient for admin and users!

Avantages

It has built in checks when dealing with cross/scheduling and time off.

Inconvénients

The templates for putting in new shifts needs refinement. I can't see the name of the shift, only the number of people needed.

Zach B.
Traduire en français

Good product, needs some attention

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We've been using this product for almost 2 years now. We beta tested about 5-10 other scheduling software products and came to this one based on price and the low learning curve . We're a security company and didn't want a complicated user interface. This so far has worked well for that. I called last year to address some issues with the software however and was told the company wasn't focused on TrackSmart at the time because they had acquired a new software and were focusing on integrating the two. I was told that last January they would address the issues. So far it seems nothing has changed with the software. This software has a lot of potential it just needs some attention.

Hoke L.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Best scheduling app!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easiest way to create a schedule!
Once you go tracksmart you don't go back. I love that I can have all my employees info in one spot.

Avantages

Auto schedule and employee info

Inconvénients

I am colorblind and often have trouble Reading the app because it's all color coordinate a pattern based coordination would be awesome

Albert A.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Great product

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Track Smart has definitely made scheduling easier for me. I have different departments and employees can work in all departments, so keeping track and not double scheduling has been a huge benefit for me.

Avantages

Easily schedules multiple departments with one staff that works and all available departments

some of the restrictions

Sherryl M.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Traduire en français

need to be able to edit shifts

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I want to be able to rename, and or edit the shifts, I want to make some changes but I cant its very frustrating

Inconvénients

cant edit the shifts once you have made them, so now I have to edit those shifts every week, and sometimes i miss correcting one and it causes a problem