Elation Health

Système de dossier médical informatisé basé sur le cloud.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

52 avis

Ashley
Ashley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software, poor customer service

Publié le 18/12/2018

It’s a great software, initially had issues and were not very responsive but since then has been quite smooth and overall satisfied- and I’m hard to please.
Unhappy only with mostly provider service when ongoing issues and cannot speak to live person. And lack of follow through on options such as online booking they had explicitly stated upon signing up.

Overall cost justifies the ease of use and time saved for physician.

Avantages

Ease of use, easily accessible Pt info on one screen, few bugs/glitches, user friendly- very good compared to multiple other EHR I’ve used

Inconvénients

Have to pay for billing software in addition to elation fee, ZERO discount for mid level prescribing practitioners, Absolutely no way to co tact them except via email re: issues which is very frustrating and have maybe 1 times out of 10 actually gotten back to me within their designated timeframe to rectify an issue/problem. When signed up 4/2017 salesman told me would be rolling out online booking for established patients over the summer. 12/17 still haven’t heard anything about offering that option

Kevin

A Physician review

Publié le 05/05/2020

It’s been a wonderful experience. The people are amazing and have always been helpful and caring. The software is excellent, I love it, lots of features that help me get my work done. Just fix the app!

Avantages

What I like most about my Elation software is that it’s quite intuitive to use. It feels like it’s built for a doctor. It works how it’s supposed to! It has everything laid out exactly how I want it. This software clearly was made with a lot of input from a practicing physician. Having used several EHR’s over the years, and hated all of them, I truly & absolutely love Elation. It’s fast and it thinks like my brain does.

Inconvénients

The smart phone app. No good. It doesn’t have enough features to really be useful. I can’t send prescriptions, which is terrible. I can’t see my schedule, I can’t make appointments. All it does is text message and often times that doesn’t work at all. I get very frustrated with it. This is something I really want and need. It’s been 2 years and I have zero improvements in the app. I’m not happy with that. Everything else is awesome!

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good Option for Small Office

Publié le 04/04/2024

Easy to use, easy to set-up. I have used for 2 years and happy with product

Inconvénients

Sometimes slow and templates not designed as well as I would like. Forms to patients not great.

EpicCare
Mi Ran
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Pros and cons after 4yrs. This program is out of dated. Needs to update.

Publié le 22/02/2022

I wanted to support a small local company, and wished many local physicians are connected. But Elation EHR is not updating by themselves, and it is getting out of dated.

Avantages

East to use. No special training is required.

Inconvénients

As a family physician, I have to review tons on consultation notes and labs, radiology, vaccine..... It is very hard to review the records due to the way of chart which is already built-in.
If I review visit notes, I have to scroll down all the way to the end...... It takes so long, and my eyes get tired in rolling over all screen.
Also this program is hard to get along for this coming new generation. It is hard to monitor messages between providers and patients. When I email a message to a patient, there is no outbox to follow up.
When patients send me messages , there are no inboxes.
This is out of date.
Also problem with integration. Common vital sign machine and scale is not being integrated. I contacted them once. They charge $5,000 per one device. It's ridiculous. If you want to save labor and time, the machine needs to be integrated with software. The purpose of EHT is to make work effective. If the software doesn't support it, it is out of date.
I used it for 4yrs, and feels comfortable. But unless the software is updated, it is not worth it.
Also support is problem. I have to send a message urgently if I want to talk to someone.
If I send a message regularly, I don't hear it for long.

Chelsea

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome easy to use product!!

Publié le 07/09/2021

Awesome! Elation has already made my clinic days run smoother than they were when I was using a different system for the last 2.5 years. I am running my clinic solo for now - scheduling/billing/inputting patients/refilling meds, and Elation makes this doable.

Avantages

Elation is wonderful. I even told my non computer savvy father that it was so easy he could learn how to use it. I could probably run my clinic without any support staff because Elation is so intuitive and easy to use. I am constantly surprised by the ease.

Inconvénients

Haven't found anything yet! I will let you guys know when I do.

AdvancedMD EHR

Started my own clinic

Logiciel antérieur

EMDECS et Cerner Ambulatory EHR

Pourquoi passer à Elation Health

Seemed easy and intuitive. Had the services that I was looking for.
RAJ

Amazon of EMRs!

Publié le 27/10/2018

I would pick this over any other software with multiple offices. There is a very common software that is very costly and very popular and also very aggressive but I did not like it. This software has a very cumbersome way to do things.

I want to elaborate Elation in more detail.
Great advantages:
One screen has all features.
Summary on l side- a must
Note on r side.
History in middle and all the tabs on the top.

Passport function works great for patient communication.
L top- has passport , Name, age etc.
Pharmacy selection is great- easy. All ready to pick.
ERx function is fast.
It shows you date of next visit.
All summary available to see at visit.
Best and unique feature: All MIPs needs are at the begining of each visit particular to the age and sex. You click and satisfy from the same screen. Clicking is one click only and very fast. There are softwares that will do this but will take you to many screens.
It is great for diagnostics that you work from same screen. More screens makes you forget when you are very busy.
Interface with hospital and Quest work great and they are free!
Even all hospital radiology reports are here as soon as they are signed off by radiologist. This interface was custom made for me at no cost.
I can tell you- Elation staff is super smart.
Customer service is not needed much as everything works great!
Reports look great. Bulk refills are a breeze.
Very pleasant and professional colors.

Avantages

It has been a 8 months since I have started using this software. I used to have Soapware EMR for 18 years. Soapware had to shut down as the owner was getting to that age and older softwares are not easy to upgrade. I looked at 15 softwares before I picked Elation. I knew what I need as a busy primary care Internist. My staff and I are extremely happy that we ended up with Elationhealth. Everyone loves Amazon as the website is very robust and user friendly. I now can say that Elation is of that category. I am not getting paid to update my review. Some of the most popular EMRs are very cumbersome and so at the end of the day it is exhausting to finish the work. Elation is so easy that you can see your full load of patients and complete every note, even the most complicated patient's notes within 2 minutes. This includes visit note, all 10 rx local and mail, 3 referral with faxing all records to each, all orders for 5 different problems with ICD codes and all MIPs requirements. No software does all these. The best thing I see is that there are not any glitches. There are softwares that will do all these but at the end of the visit you will feel exhausted. This software works from one screen and with just one hour of use and not even much training you feel comfortable.
There are softwares that will make you work a ton for every new visit. I have saved all rx I use and all Orders I give so I can reuse them forever now for all future patients. Very fast now!

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike. I was little nervous about interface with billing software but it has worked great. I picked MD connection for billing and that is another robust software. As soon as patient leaves and I send the bill to MD connection- it reaches real-time. Most complete softwares have many glitches or may have one side powerful and other side weak. This combination is great and my billing staff loves billing software also.

Arden

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Publié le 09/10/2023

I would like to use the platform but customer support is pathetic and no live interaction.

Avantages

I very much liked the platform and ease of use right up until I had to deal with customer support regarding a matter moving practice. It has been pathetic since with only generic responses, no availability of live interaction even with people with whom I previously - recently - had live interaction.

Dorothy

Very happy with Elation

Publié le 09/05/2016

Simple interface.
Easy to use.
Not cluttered.
Charts appear clean.

Inconvénients

Would like to customize views- particularly the order in a patient's chart of medications, past medical history, problem list, social history. We should be able to change the order as we prefer.

We should also be able to customize the physical exam categories (such as Gen, eyes, resp, cvs). Some of these categories are incorrectly named (MSS, NS).

Would like to be able to fax prescriptions for controlled substances that do not read "electronically signed by" at the bottom.

Would like to be able to customize per physician the message (including phone number) that patients get sent for automatic appointment reminders. We have 3 physicians in the practice with 3 different phone numbers but we are only permitted to show 1 phone number in the automated reminder.

We were told that Elation had much experience working with Quest labs but there were no lab codes that are pre-populated. This all needed to be entered manually.

There is no way to delete tags or user-entered lab orders. We should be able to delete in case of errors.

Daphne
Daphne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to migrate to, fits most needs for medical charting

Publié le 09/03/2018

Affordable and fits basic charting needs

Affordable and fits basic charting needs

Avantages

Easy setup/migration. Sales and support are very helpful. It fits most of our needs for medical charting.

Inconvénients

Patient portal is not "family friendly" (parents with multiple children need to create and remember unique email addresses/logins for all). Minor updates are needed, like ability to add Handouts to visit note templates, attaching files to Passport message replies, etc - not major things, but requires our staff to repeatedly take extra steps/time to chart without these features.

Olivia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Elation

Publié le 13/08/2019

Great

Great

Avantages

easy to use! I appreciate the faxing feature, ability to integrate with labs/hospitals for lab orders and imaging, responsive customer service and fluidity in uploading documents

Inconvénients

The reports never change nor is there an option to add a new report. I am constantly filing Dermatology reports under Misc because Derm doesn't exist! I can think of several other specialties that I have to list as misc which makes it difficult to find. I'm not impressed by the fact that I am unable to amend or edit any of the added lab values when trending. It can be quite frustrating to have to re-trend an entire report because RBC reads 55.2 rather than 5.52 ..erg!! Finally, it would be awesome if there was a texting/emailing feature to contact patients from elation. AND finally, the patient portal - patients are unable to access labs/imaging themselves. We would like to option to allow patients access to those reports rather then send them individually.

RAJ
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

I am glad!

Publié le 28/01/2018

Avantages

I have used Soapware for 20 years. I really liked Soapware for its speed and ease. Soapware unfortunately is going out of business. I watched demonstrations of about 15 software companies. I am writing this review to help others in my shoes. Most software companies are about 20-25 years old and have similar technology as Soapware. Older technology is somewhat rigid. I am glad the sales person from Elation was insistent and honest. Elation is a pleasure to use. I have not heard many doctors saying this. Certain features are great. I am able to work from one screen. I am able to save all thousand rx an internist or family practice doctor will write in the format I want very quickly- 90 days with one refill. I am able to have my staff save the initial rx in this format with one click and so when it is time to bulk refill, it is very easy without errors. One feature that most softwares don't provide is your order sets. Most softwares have a cumbersome way to recall what you commonly order for common complaints. With elation I am able to save my order-sets for many complaints one time and reuse them again and again with two clicks. This is a huge advantage. Many softwares will tell you, they can do it but it is not always easy. With elation you can keep one common template or you can use specific template or you can use many templates together. Once you pick medicines or order set, it immediately becomes part of your note. It is a new generation and smart software. Lab interfaces are free of cost and work great. Abnormal results are colored different. I love the trending feature that is great. It shows last 3 labs on the results without you clicking more. You can mark the abnormal results and they come to the current note automatically. Now this is unique and amazing! It is a true cloud based system and so it is a lot faster than Soapware. I would avoid remote desktop based software. It has directory of local doctors so you don't to manually store all your consultants. The best function will be MIPS. According to patient's age and gender, Elation prompts MIPs requirements right in your note and with one click you will satisfy it. This is very smart! These are the few reasons I selected Elation and I am glad. There is no learning curve. Any one who can use an e mail account can use Elation. It has a very soothing color combination and all windows on the top are labelled also unlike a very crowded software with lot of confusion on the screen. I love it so far. We doctors work very hard and so we need a very easy and robust software like Elation.

Inconvénients

Elation is an EMR alone and that made me nervous. Interface between Elation and MDconnection one of the billing software recommended by Elation works great according to doctors I talked to who are using both. This is a minor issue compared to the fun of working with ELation EMR.

wael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Grateful for a positive experience

Publié le 31/05/2023

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for helping me set up my EHR Elation and integrate it with spruce, electronic fax and labs, it has been a grueling process to open a clinic in 3 months. I wanted to thank you for assigning me to [sensitive content hidden] who made my transition easy and troublefree, whenever something wasnt right she took the initiative to fix it quickly and communicated with me regularly. She even made herself available by cell phone after hours and on weekends. That is a level of commitment and dedication that reminded me of myself as a physician, however, I expect that from myself I dont expect it from others because the world doesnt usually work that way. The number of people that I know commit themselves are the ones that deserve recognition and make the physician trust building experience soar. Since I met [sensitive content hidden] I have told no less than 200 doctors about Elation through my discussion groups and now I am encouraging my Immunology partner to adopt elation through a customized process, something [sensitive content hidden] was happy to assist with right away. My experiences with other EMR systems in 20 years of practice have been a mixed bag, this is the first time I enjoy using my software and share it with every patient. I believe that a person needs to show gratitude when he receives this level of service because it isnt common especially in technical support. It has been an experience for me beyond my expectations and I am pleased. Whatever training program you

Avantages

flexibility, customer service, affordability, features are loaded for what i want, customizable, easy to use

i didnt find it sooner than the last 6 months

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Easy and simple but not very powerful or robust

Publié le 01/04/2021

Underwhelmed, overcharged. Switching to Cerbo or maybe AtlasMD or Akute Health

Underwhelmed, overcharged. Switching to Cerbo or maybe AtlasMD or Akute Health

Avantages

It's true you can figure it out in an hour or less. Very simple.

Inconvénients

It's very simple. You can't customize anything at all about the look or layout of the information. Don't like the order in which information is displayed on the left side of the screen? Get used to it.

Want to send a fax? You can, you just have to call it a referral, no matter what. So you if you want to fax something that isn't about a particular patient, you have to a create a fake patient called Mister Fax or whatever you like and then go into that chart and refer Mister Fax to whatever fax number you wanted, upload the file you wanted to fax into Mister Fax's chart, and attach that to the referral. Just as an example. So yeah, you can "fax out" as they say in their marketing.

Also missing some obvious functionality. For example, when you're in the patients chart it says when any upcoming appointments are, in blue like it's a link. If they don't have an upcoming appointment, it says no upcoming appointment, and it's still in blue like it's a link. But it isn't! Wouldn't be obvious to make it so that you can click on that and schedule an appointment? So you tell support your brilliant/obvious idea and they say they'll put in a queue of upgrades to consider and it never happens.

I also don't like that the price went up from $275 to $350 a month with absolutely zero improvements in the product. Then they got a bunch of Series C financing and guess what? Still, nothing is improved.

Laura

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Data Migration Team Is Terrible

Publié le 08/12/2020

Terrible customer service and no one takes responsibility. I addressed my concerns with leadership at Elation and this accomplished nothing.

Avantages

I like the ability to set reminders and track follow up.

Inconvénients

I have lost so much data from my previous EHR that I never would have switched. The data migration team told me on several occasions that data could not be used or mapped into the charts. I hired an independent analyst who had to explain to their team how to map the data for migration. The third component of our data migration included all of patient medication, allergies, and history. Elation's migration team insisted this could not be done. The independent analyst recognized that it would be a lot of work and take a time investment, which is why Elation's team did not migrate the data.
Additionally, during the minimal data migration they did do, Elation's team managed to miss every single deadline by weeks to months. We were told countless times that something would be done by a certain day or that we would receive a status update by the end of the day. My staff made repeated calls with no response.

Cristen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Elation is intuitive to use

Publié le 07/03/2022

Overall it has been good. Customer Support answers quickly, but honestly we have not needed much customer support.

Avantages

Overall it's very easy to learn and teach new staff. Most staff members can be up and running with 1 hour of training or less. There are not a lot of screens, which makes it easy to find things. Honestly, it's easier to find items than in a paper chart. Templates are easy to create. We have used the patient forms templates to use for new patient paperwork, helping us minimize data entry.

Inconvénients

As a surgeon, some of my schedule happens at the hospital. There is no way to create surgery slots that don't also send appointment reminders to patients, so it must be entered as a "meeting" and it doesn't link to the patient account. I have asked for a fix for 2.5 years, but it appears to be low on the list of upgrades.

Andrew

Easy to learn and a joy to use - Highly recommend ElationEMR

Publié le 09/05/2016

Avantages

Very intuitive and easy to learn and use. Our practice has been using Elation EMR for that past 5 years and has been very satisfied with it. Implementation was fast and easy with excellent support. I trained my staff with a 7 min screen capture video and they were up and running. Doctors went in without any advanced training. I suggested they see 2 patients per half day with Elation on their first day and the rest still with paper charts. Most of them came back and said, "It was so easy, I just saw all my patient in Elation." Support has been excellent throughout. As the company has grown, support has been a little less immediate and personal than it was in the early years but remains prompt and excellent. I think we've only had a couple of downtimes in the past 5 years and never lasting more than 10 minutes. It does lack some features found in more established systems. These include no health maintenance tracking or reminders and no ability to template recurrent tasks. Nevertheless, it is a powerful system and a joy to use. I highly recommend Elation EMR for a small to medium sized practice looking for an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use system.

Inconvénients

Development of new features has slowed as they've expanded. It seems the burdens of meaningful use and other mandates has interfered with evolving new features as quickly as I was hoping to see them.

Natalia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very good and reasonably priced EMR

Publié le 27/10/2022

Excellent. The implementation was easy and the migration of the charts from our old EMR was excellent. We use it daily and is very reliable. I love that is web-based. We do not have to run backups and the records are always safe and accesible.

Avantages

Easy to use, very complete. Always reliable. Very few times have got interruption of service.

Inconvénients

I wish sending records could be easier. It is not possible to fax records larger than 20 pages.

Amazing Charts

Pourquoi choisir Elation Health

Soapware went out of business

Pourquoi passer à Elation Health

Very good pricing. Easy to use.
Raj

I am so happy!

Publié le 10/03/2018

I am able to work faster without errors.

I am able to work faster without errors.

Avantages

I recently had to change from Soapware to Elation EHR. Soapware has shut down. I did demonstrations for about 15 software companies like some of the old ones but very popular ones. The biggest mistake a doctor can make is to go for an older software, that is clunky and slow. Never pick a software that has remote desktop connection needs. Those will be old and slow . I am glad I picked Elation. This is a cloud based software and is a pleasure to use. My staff and I had hardly a day of learning curve. It is a very smart software and very user-friendly. There are many software companies but many of them are cumbersome and slow. Elation is great and we love it.

Customization is very easy and once you do it you can work at a super speed. The only way a doctor can survive is to work fast at computer and pay enough attention to the patient before that. There are no phone calls from pharmacies. In a short time I have made many rx and orders templates that are reusable for future common complaints.

Just from one screen you are able to mix, match and patch to finish a complex note in two minutes including all 10 rx, 5 diff orders, 3 referrals, send the bill and close a note.

My staff and I both are excited and very satisfied with the performance. You will not go wrong with this software. Interface with the billing software is working great. It is not always necessary to use a complete software if that software is old and clunky.

M. Ellen

They "get" us!

Publié le 23/09/2017

Avantages

Ease of setup and use, and great for the frugal MD. We have adapted it to our general surgery practice and have used it for 3 years. Our billing service logs on and "harvests" our charges each week. The chart check system makes followup easy. Adaptable templates. Easy compliance, with help from the company if you want it. We have seen several practices fold or have to sell to a local foundation after spending a million dollars on a system that is too big.

Inconvénients

Can't delete obsolete tags. Can't put in a short introductory phrase, like phonetic pronunciation of a last name at top--has to go in tags and stays forever.
We are a referral practice rather than a primary care practice, so I wish I could list the referring clinician closer to the top. I wish we could name our own report headers. But really, these are minor compared to the value for the money.

Bruce

Elation EHR - The premier EHR for direct primary care practices

Publié le 06/05/2022

It has been a pleasure to use ElationHealth. I don't have as much input into its features as I did with smaller companies' products, but it is a mature product and is the best one for direct primary care charting in regards to ease of use and GUI and logical layout.

Avantages

Elation integrates (connects) fairly well with Hint Health, Spruce and MDScripts and Quest Labs.
It is quite intuitive.
E-prescribing is the best feature by far and most used.
Charting makes sense.
Reverse chronological chart notes imitate paper charts most closely.
Patient summary panel is very helpful.
Patient engagement software for relaying lab results is intuitive.

Inconvénients

The patient engagement portion (called Passport) is fair, but needs to catch up with the rest of the software.

Zain

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

So far, there isn't anything better available, but that's not saying much

Publié le 25/09/2018

Avantages

the search function is intelligent and well-implemented
free integrations with lab interfaces to allow lab data to be imported as data instead of as images of faxed pages.

Inconvénients

The thing about it is that I am also a programmer. I work on web design, UI/UX, and frankly the UX sucks. But so does every other EMR.

For many reasons, these companies just don't give a shit about the physician user experience, and things that are mainstream in other areas of tech (like a11y, typographic rhythm/size/width/readability, text contrast, material design, etc.) are totally foreign in the medical space.

There is no mobile version on the web (they recently launched an app in the app store for iPhone, because apparently they think it's still 2011) - it's just the desktop site that requires you to pinch and zoom because no one there cared enough to write media queries in their css.

Mara

Happy user

Publié le 10/03/2022

Avantages

I love the Passport option for patients to directly communicate with me

Inconvénients

There's not much I don't like about it. It's very functional for adult primary care

EpicCare et Intergy

Pourquoi choisir Elation Health

Elation is better and offers more

Pourquoi passer à Elation Health

Specific scope and lower cost
Mark

Glad we switched.

Publié le 07/05/2022

Very happy that we made the switch.

Very happy that we made the switch.

Avantages

E-prescribing and the activity dashboard are my most favorite features. They are very intuitive and do not take a lot of training to master.

Inconvénients

Medication interactions are too restrictive in the e-prescribing even on the setting for only major interactions.

Importing our old program into Elation was not to my satisfaction. I have to go to my old system and import the record into Elation manually for EACH patient.

William

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This Ehr system has everything you need to run your practice and is kept up to date .

Publié le 06/06/2022

When Soapware stopped this EHR is better , more up to date , great support , easy to use and good value for your money

Avantages

prescription of medications including scheduled medication , so easy to use and up to date all the time. Telemedicine which is a new feature and very easy to use and has great video . If there is issue with the software , it is quickly addressed .

Inconvénients

I Cant think at this moment issue with this software.

Ilanit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good entry-level product

Publié le 08/03/2022

We decided to discontinue with Elation Health for a variety of reasons: customer support wasn't great, there was no analytics or robust reporting, and it wouldn't have allowed us to scale our business in a way that we envision for our company. It is a good entry-level EHR software but is not robust enough for our needs.

Avantages

This software was easy to implement and the features and functionality were relatively intuitive. Everyone on the team was able to figure out pretty quickly how to use it and we were able to deploy it quickly.

Inconvénients

There is no data analytics so it is not possible to track trends. There is no billing functionality so it is not an all-in-one software. Reporting was not robust. Not many other products integrated with Elation Health which made it challenging to develop our processes.