80 avis

Sling

Planification du personnel et communication pour le commerce de détail et les restaurants

4,5 /5 (80 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
80 avis
Anthony M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best scheduling software I've ever used.

Publié le 05/05/2020

This is has been an eye-opening experience. I didn't know such an awesome scheduling solution existed and is perfect for small or large businesses. Everybody with a team should be using Sling.

Avantages

It allows for coordination across unlimited business locations and unlimited employees. The ability to offer shifts to employees and allow them to claim or apply for them is incredible. SMS notifications to employees for their shifts, daily email notifications for managers to know who is working where, allowing staff to call out or switch shifts, apply for time off, set availability, and more.

Inconvénients

I don't really have anything negative to say about this software. If I had to find something, it would be that at times, the interface is laid out unusual to our expectations but once you see what it's doing, it makes perfect sense.

John T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best scheduling app out there

Publié le 28/08/2019

It truly has been a real asset for our business, I really believe we would be lost without this fantastic software.

Avantages

Clocking in works great with SLING, scheduling and the employee interaction with the app is fantastic!

Inconvénients

Getting use to messaging for help, were all used to calling someone. I found it works great and the response time is quick and responsive.

Chelsea M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Great scheduling software

Publié le 16/02/2021

Avantages

We switched from paper to digital scheduling with sling. Staff appreciated being able to swap shifts from their phones & easily picked up on the new method. We also switched all communication to the app which has helped me find communications from staff & stay organized.

Other key features we enjoy: shift alarms, constantly updated services, template/copy paste for shifts, categorization options, reports, & more.

Inconvénients

There is only one thing that we need updated - a specific report to include some data for payroll.

Stephen M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Excellent with limitations...

Publié le 25/04/2020

As a scheduling software great. no need for the extra features.

Avantages

Easy access to distribute schedules and messages.

Inconvénients

Private messaging. Users can private message each other within Sling. If these messages take a negative turn. Sexual Harassment or something else. There is no way no monitor these messages. Unless a screen shot was taken there is no proof, because if the either of the user deletes the message it is gone.

Chuck A.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very good and consistent shift management

Publié le 18/02/2021

The Sling support folks have been great. I feel kind of guilty because I am using the free version, but it does what I need.

Avantages

The graphical interface is well-designed and lets folks see the information they need to see. Set up is pretty straightforward. There have never been any interruptions in service that we have noticed.

Inconvénients

I could wish that shifts for a week could be copied into as many future weeks as I choose, rather than having to do them one week at a time. For our team, shifts haven't really changed for years and that would be nice.

Radomir C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Using for Global Operations Centre

Publié le 23/02/2021

Generally excellent tool to organize and coordinate shifts. Daily use, easy to follow and manage, flexibility and many options.

Avantages

Free version suitable for small team to try and use + availability - flexibility to update in case of more requirements. App + web and notifications... Generally we have not found better product so far for 24/7 operations team.

Inconvénients

Not really , suits our needs, if you need more reports you have to pay, what is normal and reasonable. Not sure if possible to have few different time zones in one schedule, based on location

Rebecca S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs

Using Sling

Publié le 25/03/2021

This product has been a life saver for scheduling and time tracking.

Avantages

Sling is the easiest and most useful application we have for our business. We love it and all of our employees love it. Scheduling employees is easy and intuitive. I love that employees can ask for time off and put unavailability right on the schedule. The time clock feature is also very easy to use. My employees love the notifications they get in the app about when they are scheduled.

Inconvénients

I don't really don't know if any cons. This is one of the best products I have ever used.

Tom M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Really Enjoy using product. Makes my scheduling so much easier.

Publié le 19/03/2021

Love the app for scheduling all my staffing needs.
Thanks for your efforts!!!

Avantages

Ease of use for multiple operations.
Ease of use for employees.
Great Work. Keep it UP!!!!

Inconvénients

Cant think of much, sorry.
Sometimes when using edit feature for a REPEATING Shift you are unable to do a few, possibly week at a time??? its either All Future Shifts or Just this one. Could we get more options.

like i said cant think of much.........

Faith B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Schedule App

Publié le 24/02/2021

The overall experience has been positive and wonderful!

Avantages

I love the filter fields which help me view specific schedules with ease. I also love the newsfeed feature! Overall, sling has been the best scheduling app and I have no complaints thus far. Great work!!

Inconvénients

I would like the option to reply directly to a message instead of having to mention the person. That way, the original message, and reply can be seen together.

For the desktop version, please improve the update to the current date function. I have to refresh multiple times to remove the 404 error and it can be annoying.

Steve E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Bear Valley Community Hospital

Publié le 22/02/2021

I have used sling at my previous hospital (Mountains Community Hospital) for the last two years and it saved me hours of work.

Avantages

Ease of use, instant notification to my staff of changes in the schedule, and making my staff responsible for making those changes.

Inconvénients

If you could give the option of having the work week go from Sunday to Saturday, instead of only Monday to Sunday that would be awesome.

Jamie W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great scheduling system for decentralized team

Publié le 12/10/2017

Our schedule and our employees' availabilities are fluid. Sling! is able to keep up without even breaking a sweat.

My employees love the mobile app, which can push reminders about scheduled shifts. I love that my employees show up on time, because Sling! can push reminders about scheduled shifts.

I managed to get by before I discovered Sling!, but I honestly can't remember how. I'm able to spend so much more time doing the work now that I don't have to chase my employees down to get them scheduled to work.

Avantages

The mobile app is what makes this package great. My employees love the push notifications when new shifts are posted.

We have a variable schedule and a student workforce. Our MO is to post available shifts when we need people to work. Sling! lets our students apply for as many or as few shifts as they like. We can then approve individuals to put our team for the day together based on the skills of those who have applied and the needs of the tasks at hand.

Inconvénients

There is no view available that visually groups like time blocks into shifts.

Our shifts don't follow a set schedule, but we often need more than one person to work the same time block on a given day. There are now several features to help you save time when scheduling things like this. For example, you can copy shifts to avoid having to enter all of the same details multiple times, and you can select several different positions when creating a shift, but once created, each person shows up as their own event on the schedule.

If I've got a half dozen different people working for each of four different time blocks on a single day, the calendar starts to get a little overwhelming with 24 separate events represented. If there was a way to group like time blocks into shifts with multiple employees assigned, this example would be down to 4 separate events, which is much easier to quickly get your head around.

Marlesha K.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Support client

GREAT for managing many employees with unusual/atypical Shifts. Very scaleable, efficiency...

Publié le 08/09/2017

So many 'Pros'!! --
- supports multiple work sites/locations.
- supports different employee roles/titles.
- supports large (unlimited?) number of employees.
- can 'deactivate' employees & then reinstate them at a later date (no need to delete the employee's entire profile).
- There are even more 'Pros' that we haven't fully explored yet, such as employees communicating with each other through the app to arrange shift swaps, etc. So much potential!!

I work at a college Math Learning Center where we provide additional assistance to students seeking extra math support. Having a scheduling app/software that can manage many employees with atypical/changing/unusual shifts is crucial!! We employ both full-time permanent staff and temporary students tutors and with our temporary staff we have a lot of turnover as students come-and-go. Thus we have changes to the schedule constantly. So for us, a dynamic system is a must.

The Sling support staff is also very responsive and open to suggestions and ideas. Some of my suggestions have been incorporated, such as being able to included a 'break' duration for a shift which then is subtracted from the shift hour total. These changes have made Sling even more useful! I am so thrilled to have found this FREE scheduling web application. We don't have the budget to pay for a scheduling software/app, yet we needed a tool that could handle our very specific and complicated needs. We found it in Sling!!

Inconvénients

- Would like to be able to add more details about each employee, such as customized checkboxes for employee 'expertise'. (There is a 'notes' section for each employee profile, which is nice.)
- Be able to make tags/notes for certain dates, such as 'holiday' or 'extended day' to remind the scheduler of different scheduling needs.
- Have a shift-responsibilities designation option, such as 'Opener' or 'Closer'
- Would like to be able to 'collapse' some of the hours from view and/or designate a viewing window that shows only when our center is open (must be unique by location). Though being able to schedule shifts beyond 'operating hours' is needed (set-up, take-down time) but many hours before and after our operating hours don't need to be displayed.
- Would like there to be a way to designate general staff 'types' (i.e. permanent vs temporary) not just different employee position. A Permanent staff member had additional responsibilities and must be staffed at all times, so being able to look at the shifts of just Permanent staff would be beneficial.
- More customizable options for the print-view.

All these cons, if addressed, would just be icing on the cake. The app, as it is now, is completely functional and covers all the necessities and more!

• Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Sling a must to check it out.

Publié le 18/05/2019

My personal feelings after having to pay such high prices for cable channels on the market we just had to drop them. Someone told us about sling and to try it. We love it. We will stick with sling for a long time. And to enjoy all the channels for cheap prices and affordable. Check it out and try it. Highly recommended Sling.

Avantages

Sling is a great program. We have been with sling for 3 years now. We love sling. It better than spectrum for cable. Sling is way cheaper than any cable on market unless you go annetena. In order to use sling we had to buy roku to get sling for our tv. Sling programs offers very good rates for cable channels and more. Sling also offers dvr for any channel they have. My favorite channel is hallmark. Sling offers 3 hallmark channels that i never knew was on market. So being on a budget this was good buy and reasonable. Just to enjoy sling. I highly recommend it to anyone that is on a budget.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints or downfall with sling. I am very happy and pleased with sling. I don't know what i do without sling program. It great program and you can't go wrong with sling.

Nancy F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire

Sling Review

Publié le 08/09/2020

Scheduling and messaging staff is so much easier now. It is all on one platform that is easy to navigate.

Avantages

We have tried several different scheduling softwares. All fell short in one way or another. Sling is easy to use as an administrator and also as an employee. Very intuitive and love having the option to send messages as well.

Inconvénients

The only negative I can find is that when printing the schedule, it is not in a easy format so is not user friendly.

Lynn V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This app is a game changer

Publié le 06/11/2020

Sling is excellent! I have been using it for several years and it’s getting better every year. I highly recommend it. It’s allows real time scheduling for team members as well as time off requests, shift notifications and several more options. It’s extremely convenient and easy to use. There are great simple features like colour blocking specific roles, it’s the little things that count. Along with all of that there is virtually no annoying advertising.

Sling has created a seamless connection between schedule creators and team members creating easy communication and boundaries.

Thank you Sling for generously offering such a great app.

Avantages

There are so many options and it’s very easy to use from both the administrator and users point of view. It’s constantly being updated for improvements and there is absolutely no advertising on the free version.

Inconvénients

It’s not really a con more of a possible option in the future and perhaps this is already an option. It would be great if it could link to iCal for apple users.

Kris L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Great for Remote Working

Publié le 29/09/2020

Sling has made tracking hours a lot easier and has helped the payroll department immensely. It's organized and fairly user friendly, there's a slight learning curve but it's not bad. It's been nothing but useful!

Avantages

Support for this program is good, I've never had any complaints there. You can schedule shifts or just let employees clock in and out as needed. They can pause their shift if a break is being taken.
The in app messaging system is decent.
As an admin you can leave notes and tags on what each shift is and what that person will be doing/did, they can even been color coded.
It's very easy to add an employee and schedule shifts for them.
There's a general news feed and a tasks board where you can assign tasks to certain people.

Inconvénients

The only con I can think of right now is employees can't just directly add a note to the shift they've just finished and the navigation takes a little while to get used to.
The messaging system doesn't have a global moderator too, so if something is being said that shouldn't be, screenshots from another employee would be the only way to know.

Rachel L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire

Good Experience with Sling

Publié le 11/03/2020

Overall, Sling has been a great app. We have used other apps and this one has been the easiest to use and the most helpful.

Avantages

I like that this software is fairly user friendly. If your shift is pre-programmed, you can go right on the app and clock in (which is helpful). I like that times can be edited as needed if I forgot to clock in, etc. I also love the ease of being able to check other employee's schedules as well as my own (as I am a lead technician).

Inconvénients

This software gives me limited issues. Although, I sometimes forget how to find the time sheet space, etc. One thing I would love to see is what time I clocked out so I know exactly when I need to be clocked in. Or if it could be programmed to remind you to clock in (almost like an alarm).

• Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

• Support client

Great Scheduling app with tons of potential

Publié le 25/04/2018

Avantages

Very easy to use, lots of view options and adjustments, fairly clean interface, amazing features for free.

Amazing that you can drag and drop, use keyboard shortcuts to copy shifts. UI is fairly full featured!

Mobile apps are great, notifications are amazing.

Inconvénients

We have multiple managers using Sling, and one annoyance is that we can't see each other's unpublished shifts. We end up using each other's accounts to see and adjust shifts.

The messaging app seems like it would work really well, but we already use another way to communicate (Slack, FB messenger, WhatsApp are all viable and free). Same goes with Tasks and Newsfeed. I would've preferred the Clock in/out as an included feature over Tasks, Messages, and Newsfeed. Beggers can't be choosers though!

I tried to contact Sling for interfaces, but got no response. Would like to know some of the interfaces they've already developed to be in the Premium prices.

Rebekah P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Sling - scheduling made easy!

Publié le 25/07/2019

Overall, I have really enjoyed Sling. It has helped me keep track of my own personal schedule

Avantages

Sling makes creating your schedule so easy. Personally, I travel a lot for my job, so being able to track each hour of my day through sling has made things much easier. I also like how easy it is to just request time off for vacation and medical!

Inconvénients

Can’t really see other team members shifts, so it makes it hard to keep track of what other team members schedules look like through out the day. It would be great to have more of a view.

• Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Excellent time management tool

Publié le 03/04/2019

Using Sling, we're able to correspond with our staff more effectively and schedule more efficiently. It keeps payroll costs in budget and keeps employees happy...No complaints!

Avantages

In my office, we have a different platform already in place for time tracking, but Sling was recommended to us as a scheduling service. It works great! At no cost, we can allow our employees to request hours, we can assign shifts, and we can communicate schedules to our staff. It's helped us to keep our payroll costs in check at no additional cost. If we had the opportunity to switch to Sling for actual time tracking as well, we'd probably consider it.

Inconvénients

No cons. I like the features, the interface, and the pricing model. If there's any con at all, it's that Sling can give information so freely that it at times becomes redundant.

Nicole W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Helpful and Cost Effective

Publié le 24/10/2018

Avantages

My company uses the free version of Sling, and for something that is cost free it's really wonderful. It's easy to navigate, and the messaging system has come in handy for us when our main method of communication (Slack) is down. We've tried several other paid and unpaid employee scheduling programs, and Sling has been the best one by far.

Inconvénients

The only issue we have is that despite how many times we click "publish all future shifts", we still have to publish each new weeks shifts so that everyone can see. This is a very minor inconvenience though, as it's easy to quickly publish shifts.

Georgeanna C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

Terrific Scheduling/Time Clock Tool

Publié le 10/05/2019

Avantages

Sling offers the flexibility to schedule and track staffing for irregular events (catering) with ease. I can also track actual hours worked vs my budget and schedule. Tremendously helpful. Their support has been very responsive, too.

Inconvénients

Not much I would change! The only issue my team and I have experienced is that the notifications can be excessive, e.g. if I post a month work of events, staff who are eligible for multiple positions will get dozens of notifications. It'd be nice if there was an option to get a notice of updates, but a digest of the details.

Jessica K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great program to use for scheduling

Publié le 17/02/2021

Avantages

We have over 80 people in our department and Sling is our go to for scheduling. We use the free version, so we do not have all the features, but this system is easy to use and great for communicating updates to all of our staff vs sending an email. We are able to send "blast" messages.

Inconvénients

I wish there was an easier way to input rather than dragging or entering one by one (if they are not on a recurring schedule). Also, I would love to have the ability to export the schedule to Excel so we are able to post a paper copy.

Maddie W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Sling - Multiple Employee Scheduling

Publié le 21/05/2019

Avantages

I like sling because of all the different customization options they give you. You can group people by position and schedule them easily. This is he best scheduling app I have used so far. You can see how many hours you've schedule for each position per day and per week and that is very helpful.

Inconvénients

One thing I do not like about sling is that adding in the shifts each month/week can get pretty tedious. Also, it is very easy to delete all shifts for one person when you only meant to delete one.

Mark R.

Outstanding Software

Publié le 07/04/2020

Avantages

Sling makes employee scheduling and overtime tracking a breeze. Our team members love the ability to receive instant notifications of their assigned shifts, and our organization benefits from being able to distribute our workforce more strategically to maximize production and reduce loss.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is difficult to shortlist relevant shifts and employees when setting schedules for multiple locations, especially in cases of particular employees working in more than one location.