58 avis
Sling

Sling

Planification du personnel et communication pour le commerce de détail et les restaurants

4,5 /5 (58 avis)
97% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
58 avis
Anthony M.
Traduire en français

The best scheduling software I've ever used.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is has been an eye-opening experience. I didn't know such an awesome scheduling solution existed and is perfect for small or large businesses. Everybody with a team should be using Sling.

Avantages

It allows for coordination across unlimited business locations and unlimited employees. The ability to offer shifts to employees and allow them to claim or apply for them is incredible. SMS notifications to employees for their shifts, daily email notifications for managers to know who is working where, allowing staff to call out or switch shifts, apply for time off, set availability, and more.

Inconvénients

I don't really have anything negative to say about this software. If I had to find something, it would be that at times, the interface is laid out unusual to our expectations but once you see what it's doing, it makes perfect sense.

John T.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes
Traduire en français

Best scheduling app out there

Publié le 28/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It truly has been a real asset for our business, I really believe we would be lost without this fantastic software.

Avantages

Clocking in works great with SLING, scheduling and the employee interaction with the app is fantastic!

Inconvénients

Getting use to messaging for help, were all used to calling someone. I found it works great and the response time is quick and responsive.

Mark R.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Outstanding Software

Publié le 07/04/2020

Avantages

Sling makes employee scheduling and overtime tracking a breeze. Our team members love the ability to receive instant notifications of their assigned shifts, and our organization benefits from being able to distribute our workforce more strategically to maximize production and reduce loss.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is difficult to shortlist relevant shifts and employees when setting schedules for multiple locations, especially in cases of particular employees working in more than one location.

Stephen M.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Excellent with limitations...

Publié le 25/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a scheduling software great. no need for the extra features.

Avantages

Easy access to distribute schedules and messages.

Inconvénients

Private messaging. Users can private message each other within Sling. If these messages take a negative turn. Sexual Harassment or something else. There is no way no monitor these messages. Unless a screen shot was taken there is no proof, because if the either of the user deletes the message it is gone.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Rachel L.
Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire

Good Experience with Sling

Publié le 11/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Sling has been a great app. We have used other apps and this one has been the easiest to use and the most helpful.

Avantages

I like that this software is fairly user friendly. If your shift is pre-programmed, you can go right on the app and clock in (which is helpful). I like that times can be edited as needed if I forgot to clock in, etc. I also love the ease of being able to check other employee's schedules as well as my own (as I am a lead technician).

Inconvénients

This software gives me limited issues. Although, I sometimes forget how to find the time sheet space, etc. One thing I would love to see is what time I clocked out so I know exactly when I need to be clocked in. Or if it could be programmed to remind you to clock in (almost like an alarm).

Rebekah P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Sling - scheduling made easy!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 25/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I have really enjoyed Sling. It has helped me keep track of my own personal schedule

Avantages

Sling makes creating your schedule so easy. Personally, I travel a lot for my job, so being able to track each hour of my day through sling has made things much easier. I also like how easy it is to just request time off for vacation and medical!

Inconvénients

Can’t really see other team members shifts, so it makes it hard to keep track of what other team members schedules look like through out the day. It would be great to have more of a view.

Maddie W.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Sling - Multiple Employee Scheduling

Publié le 21/05/2019

Avantages

I like sling because of all the different customization options they give you. You can group people by position and schedule them easily. This is he best scheduling app I have used so far. You can see how many hours you've schedule for each position per day and per week and that is very helpful.

Inconvénients

One thing I do not like about sling is that adding in the shifts each month/week can get pretty tedious. Also, it is very easy to delete all shifts for one person when you only meant to delete one.

Teresa A.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

Sling was perfect for our needs

Publié le 10/09/2019

Avantages

I love being able to completely customize shifts and even have them color coded. Everything was exceptionally easy and didn't require a training day to show employees how to use it. The ability to pull reports for payroll and other financial figures was a huge time-saver for us. Customer service is readily available and even friendly in emails.

Inconvénients

I honestly have no complaints and just hope it stays the same a nice long time.

Kelly D.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Sling tv is a money saver.

Publié le 03/02/2020

Avantages

Sling tv software works on a roku and amazon fire stick.Pac 12 networks are included in sports package.Record 50 hours with sling tv cloud dvr plus.Freeform and tnt channels included.No contract for sling and you can cancel at anytime.

Inconvénients

No big 10 network is included in sling tv package.No justice network new detectives included in sling tv package.DVR is not unlimited is also a con.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Amber P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Scheduling App

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 15/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This seemed to make it easier on our supervisor to keep track of all of the different shifts that people were asking off for, or switching around. It also is nice to see when there are shifts that are available to pick up.

Avantages

When they first implemented this at my part time job, I was a little weary, it seemed to be a bit convoluted and overwhelming, but then I realised how nice it is to have something within the software showing that I DID put my unavailability in there, and not rely on trying to find an email or a text. Once I put it in Sling, it confirms it and I can go back in and check that my availability or lack there of, is in the system. Once I sat down and played with the system, it was very easy to follow and to use.

Inconvénients

I don't like that everyone else on our staff can see my unavailability, but that may be something they can change in the back end that I dont have access to. I also get a little overwhelmed when the schedule has a lot of people scheduled in one day, it's a little crazy looking on the screen

Jamie W.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
Traduire en français

Great scheduling system for decentralized team

Publié le 12/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our schedule and our employees' availabilities are fluid. Sling! is able to keep up without even breaking a sweat.

My employees love the mobile app, which can push reminders about scheduled shifts. I love that my employees show up on time, because Sling! can push reminders about scheduled shifts.

I managed to get by before I discovered Sling!, but I honestly can't remember how. I'm able to spend so much more time doing the work now that I don't have to chase my employees down to get them scheduled to work.

Avantages

The mobile app is what makes this package great. My employees love the push notifications when new shifts are posted.

We have a variable schedule and a student workforce. Our MO is to post available shifts when we need people to work. Sling! lets our students apply for as many or as few shifts as they like. We can then approve individuals to put our team for the day together based on the skills of those who have applied and the needs of the tasks at hand.

Inconvénients

There is no view available that visually groups like time blocks into shifts.

Our shifts don't follow a set schedule, but we often need more than one person to work the same time block on a given day. There are now several features to help you save time when scheduling things like this. For example, you can copy shifts to avoid having to enter all of the same details multiple times, and you can select several different positions when creating a shift, but once created, each person shows up as their own event on the schedule.

If I've got a half dozen different people working for each of four different time blocks on a single day, the calendar starts to get a little overwhelming with 24 separate events represented. If there was a way to group like time blocks into shifts with multiple employees assigned, this example would be down to 4 separate events, which is much easier to quickly get your head around.

Marlesha K.
Traduire en français

GREAT for managing many employees with unusual/atypical Shifts. Very scaleable, efficiency improves.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 08/09/2017

So many 'Pros'!! --
- supports multiple work sites/locations.
- supports different employee roles/titles.
- supports large (unlimited?) number of employees.
- can 'deactivate' employees & then reinstate them at a later date (no need to delete the employee's entire profile).
- There are even more 'Pros' that we haven't fully explored yet, such as employees communicating with each other through the app to arrange shift swaps, etc. So much potential!!

I work at a college Math Learning Center where we provide additional assistance to students seeking extra math support. Having a scheduling app/software that can manage many employees with atypical/changing/unusual shifts is crucial!! We employ both full-time permanent staff and temporary students tutors and with our temporary staff we have a lot of turnover as students come-and-go. Thus we have changes to the schedule constantly. So for us, a dynamic system is a must.

The Sling support staff is also very responsive and open to suggestions and ideas. Some of my suggestions have been incorporated, such as being able to included a 'break' duration for a shift which then is subtracted from the shift hour total. These changes have made Sling even more useful! I am so thrilled to have found this FREE scheduling web application. We don't have the budget to pay for a scheduling software/app, yet we needed a tool that could handle our very specific and complicated needs. We found it in Sling!!

Inconvénients

- Would like to be able to add more details about each employee, such as customized checkboxes for employee 'expertise'. (There is a 'notes' section for each employee profile, which is nice.)
- Be able to make tags/notes for certain dates, such as 'holiday' or 'extended day' to remind the scheduler of different scheduling needs.
- Have a shift-responsibilities designation option, such as 'Opener' or 'Closer'
- Would like to be able to 'collapse' some of the hours from view and/or designate a viewing window that shows only when our center is open (must be unique by location). Though being able to schedule shifts beyond 'operating hours' is needed (set-up, take-down time) but many hours before and after our operating hours don't need to be displayed.
- Would like there to be a way to designate general staff 'types' (i.e. permanent vs temporary) not just different employee position. A Permanent staff member had additional responsibilities and must be staffed at all times, so being able to look at the shifts of just Permanent staff would be beneficial.
- More customizable options for the print-view.

All these cons, if addressed, would just be icing on the cake. The app, as it is now, is completely functional and covers all the necessities and more!

Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Sling a must to check it out.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 18/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My personal feelings after having to pay such high prices for cable channels on the market we just had to drop them. Someone told us about sling and to try it. We love it. We will stick with sling for a long time. And to enjoy all the channels for cheap prices and affordable. Check it out and try it. Highly recommended Sling.

Avantages

Sling is a great program. We have been with sling for 3 years now. We love sling. It better than spectrum for cable. Sling is way cheaper than any cable on market unless you go annetena. In order to use sling we had to buy roku to get sling for our tv. Sling programs offers very good rates for cable channels and more. Sling also offers dvr for any channel they have. My favorite channel is hallmark. Sling offers 3 hallmark channels that i never knew was on market. So being on a budget this was good buy and reasonable. Just to enjoy sling. I highly recommend it to anyone that is on a budget.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints or downfall with sling. I am very happy and pleased with sling. I don't know what i do without sling program. It great program and you can't go wrong with sling.

Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

Great Scheduling app with tons of potential

Publié le 25/04/2018

Avantages

Very easy to use, lots of view options and adjustments, fairly clean interface, amazing features for free.

Amazing that you can drag and drop, use keyboard shortcuts to copy shifts. UI is fairly full featured!

Mobile apps are great, notifications are amazing.

Inconvénients

We have multiple managers using Sling, and one annoyance is that we can't see each other's unpublished shifts. We end up using each other's accounts to see and adjust shifts.

The messaging app seems like it would work really well, but we already use another way to communicate (Slack, FB messenger, WhatsApp are all viable and free). Same goes with Tasks and Newsfeed. I would've preferred the Clock in/out as an included feature over Tasks, Messages, and Newsfeed. Beggers can't be choosers though!

I tried to contact Sling for interfaces, but got no response. Would like to know some of the interfaces they've already developed to be in the Premium prices.

Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Excellent time management tool

Publié le 03/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using Sling, we're able to correspond with our staff more effectively and schedule more efficiently. It keeps payroll costs in budget and keeps employees happy...No complaints!

Avantages

In my office, we have a different platform already in place for time tracking, but Sling was recommended to us as a scheduling service. It works great! At no cost, we can allow our employees to request hours, we can assign shifts, and we can communicate schedules to our staff. It's helped us to keep our payroll costs in check at no additional cost. If we had the opportunity to switch to Sling for actual time tracking as well, we'd probably consider it.

Inconvénients

No cons. I like the features, the interface, and the pricing model. If there's any con at all, it's that Sling can give information so freely that it at times becomes redundant.

Nicole W.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Helpful and Cost Effective

Publié le 24/10/2018

Avantages

My company uses the free version of Sling, and for something that is cost free it's really wonderful. It's easy to navigate, and the messaging system has come in handy for us when our main method of communication (Slack) is down. We've tried several other paid and unpaid employee scheduling programs, and Sling has been the best one by far.

Inconvénients

The only issue we have is that despite how many times we click "publish all future shifts", we still have to publish each new weeks shifts so that everyone can see. This is a very minor inconvenience though, as it's easy to quickly publish shifts.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Georgeanna C.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

Terrific Scheduling/Time Clock Tool

Publié le 10/05/2019

Avantages

Sling offers the flexibility to schedule and track staffing for irregular events (catering) with ease. I can also track actual hours worked vs my budget and schedule. Tremendously helpful. Their support has been very responsive, too.

Inconvénients

Not much I would change! The only issue my team and I have experienced is that the notifications can be excessive, e.g. if I post a month work of events, staff who are eligible for multiple positions will get dozens of notifications. It'd be nice if there was an option to get a notice of updates, but a digest of the details.

Aurora N.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Sling for Managing Teams

Publié le 24/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Has helped me manage a team of 70 with constantly changing shifts (days/times)

Avantages

Love this products ease of use and ability to manage a large team schedule.
Allos you to code people for different positions, set recurring shift times and even has a group chat to easily send out team notifications ect.
Send each person's schedule directly to their phone. Great for managing a younger demographic.

Inconvénients

There is no way for the team member to post a shift for coverage, everything has to be done by the manager (this could also be a pro, depending on what your looking for)

Logan C.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

SUPER!

Publié le 19/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love it and its been nothing but a benefit to us. Giving us all we need and nothing more and nothing less for a great price

Avantages

lOVE IT! Cant say enough, ease of use, and bang for the buck! It covers all of our needs and saves us... amn probably 80% of what we were paying for a lesser product

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can run slow but I think that's more having to do with my internet connection not SLING.

Noora C.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Great Company-Wide Communication Tool

Publié le 08/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Sling is an awesome free program that makes company-wide communication a breeze. It's similar to an internal Facebook, with a newsfeed, messaging and contact lists. We were having communication issues between our three restaurants and Sling helped solve the issue tremendously. When you post on the newsfeed you can see who viewed the post which is great for accountability. It also has scheduling which they are continously adding updates to but we do not use that aspect as we ran into a few complications when trying to save templates for three different locations. It's great because it's an app so you can use the instant messaging to contact one another without needing to exchange phone numbers.

Matt F.
Traduire en français

Overall a great scheduling program

Publié le 20/09/2018

Avantages

The ability to completely get away from paper scheduling for my employees is great, and if a change is made they are all alerted through the website and mobile app. No matter where I am, I always no who is scheduled and can use my phone or tablet to manage all of it.

Inconvénients

It is a bit cumbersome to copy and paste multiple weeks of schedules at a time.

Morgan B.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier commercial

Better Organize Your Schedule

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 21/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used Sling to coordinate and schedule individuals canvassing for a political party. There could not have been a more simple way to run the campaign and I have used it in several campaigns over the past few years.

Avantages

Easy to quickly see schedule, Digital sharing among employees, Adjustments are quick and immediately seen, User friendly, High quality app

Inconvénients

All changes have to be approved by an administrator, it would be convenient if my employees were able to trade shifts themselves without the approval. I wish there was a "low priority" setting that would allow this change. There were some difficulties using the software between different phone providers depending on how good the service was in the area.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire
Traduire en français

Excellent solution for scheduling, time clock, and company-wide communication

Publié le 04/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Sling has been an excellent addition to our company's set of software. I would recommend Sling to any SMB.

Strong scheduling platform
Strong time clock platform
Numerous communication and task solutions

Inconvénients

Can't run payroll directly through it - yet!

Jason K.
Secteur d'activité: Recherche
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Decent event scheduler for medium sized groups

Publié le 11/08/2019

Avantages

Ability to organize events for a medium sized group and share documents between participants.

Inconvénients

Email notifications did not work as reliably as wished for - either that or it was too easy to mess up notification settings.

Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Love this scheduler for our team!!

Publié le 30/05/2018

Avantages

I love how easy it is to track unavailability, submit time off requests, see others who are scheduled, and communicate with them all in one platform.

Inconvénients

I wish I could search availability of just ONE other user. Right now I can see mine or I can see full schedule, including everyone's "unavailability." I wish there was a "scheduled" option or just ONE person's option.