Kixie PowerCall

Le moyen le plus rapide de passer davantage d'appels de vente.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

230 avis

Rowdie Mitch

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Publié le 25/03/2018

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Avantages

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being.

The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast.

I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Inconvénients

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Mary Beth

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

After thorough research, Kixie was our best option.

Publié le 08/09/2022

They have a white glove approach. They have really worked to make using their product easy.

Avantages

I like that I can text directly through the system--this drastically improves response rates and speed of closing. I also like that it records everything directly in the CRM. It's actually motivated me to stay with Pipedrive--they integrate so well together. Additionally, Kixie went out of its way to help me integrate its software with ClickUp. That was very impressive.

Inconvénients

The phone app needs some work. I do have to update the Chrome extension pretty regularly as well, but that makes sense for how often they update their software. :)

Aircall, RingCentral MVP, JustCall et CloudTalk

Pourquoi passer à Kixie PowerCall

It had every option I wanted with competitive pricing. The sales rep was excellent as well.

Réponse de Kixie Traduire en français

Hi Mary Beth, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Kixie is helping you close deals faster. Have a great day!

Nalika
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Power Dialing

Publié le 18/10/2022

It is a good software that helped us achieve our quota of reaching out to our clients and leads.

Avantages

This was fairly easy to set up and has all the features that our company needs to carry out our duties.

Inconvénients

This is a bit costly and sometimes mostly in the mornings, it is difficult to reach a customer service agent to aid you.

Réponse de Kixie Web Traduire en français

Hi Nalika, thank you for your review and valuable feedback! We're glad Kixie is meeting your needs and helping you reach your quota.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Easy to get onboard, but beware when leaving

Publié le 14/10/2021

The platform was fine and had the essentials we needed when scaling our company, but as we left for a more robust platform they left our company without inbound or outbound phone services for multiple days during our busiest time of the year. Seemed like they just didn't care anymore now that we were cancelling, even though I would have gone back to them if the new dailer hadn't worked. Because of how poorly I was treated I would never suggest someone use this platform, and beware leaving it if you're already on as the experience was the worst I've received from a provider and frankly felt very vindictive.

Avantages

It was easy to use and the unlimited option does provide some value if you're in a high call-volume role

Inconvénients

When letting the kixie team know that we were going to leave their platform they completely botched the porting of our numbers and cancelled us earlier than the contract states. In response to our complaint that we no longer had access to our numbers they spent over a day trying to blame me instead of helping me gain access to our numbers. Horrible process in the end and has made me never want to use this provider again as they treat you like dirt when you leave their service.

JustCall

Pourquoi passer à Kixie PowerCall

Originally I did not choose this platform and it was before my time.
Chris

Love it!

Publié le 24/08/2022

Avantages

Power Dialer and connection boost are both awesome.

Inconvénients

At first it was like anything else, something new and I didn’t know much about it or how to use it. Customer service is awesome and always there to lend their help.

Réponse de Kixie Traduire en français

Hey Chris, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you're finding success and driving greater productivity with our PowerDialer and ConnectionBoost features!

Matt

Kixie is a powerhouse

Publié le 05/04/2022

Avantages

Ease of use and setup. Took us just a few minutes to be up and running.
Integrates well with HubSpot.
Jam packed with advanced features we have not yet explored, but definitely will.

Inconvénients

Some features did not work as well for us out of the gate, but the beauty is Kixie support is super responsive and we were able to resolve quickly.

Aaron

Kixie Power Calling

Publié le 06/10/2022

Avantages

The ease of use from installing to use is fantastic. Pairs well with various integrations as well as browser addons. Very simplistic and relatively easy to ensure the functionality is working.

Inconvénients

I haven’t come across anything in the software that I have found as a con in over two years of use.

Réponse de Kixie Traduire en français

Hi Aaron, thank you for leaving a review and for being a longtime customer!

Esmeralda
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Kixie for Management

Publié le 04/11/2022

It served the purpose of answering calls from anywhere in the world. Good connection. Easy to use and understand

Avantages

Is easy to use, im not tech savy and i found it pretty easy to use. Its launches fast.

Inconvénients

I couldn't find the record option on the extension

Réponse de Kixie Web Traduire en français

Hi Esmerelda, thank you for leaving a review! We're glad you find Kixie helpful and easy to use. For info on call recordings, please see the article linked below, or reach out to our support team via chat or at support@kixie.com. Thanks!

Sherri
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Makes calling simple

Publié le 19/10/2022

We have had great success using Kixie as our answered calls have increased significantly

Avantages

That we have local presence when dialing other area codes

not being able to intergrate with Lead Perfection

Réponse de Kixie Web Traduire en français

Hi Sherri, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that your call answer rate has increased significantly with Kixie. Have a great day!

Eddie
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Great product

Publié le 18/10/2022

Easy to use, Easy to handle, Love the interaction

Inconvénients

All looks good I have no issues at all..

Réponse de Kixie Web Traduire en français

Hi Eddie, thank you for the review!
Have a great day!

Thomas
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

The Best Softphone Service I've Used

Publié le 17/02/2021

Overall, our experience has been positive. We're running the trial right now, but having a platform that allows us to call easily with a local presence, has a slick dealer with features like voicemail drop, automatic post-call notes and dispositions, and SMS built right in, all that integrates fully with most popular CRMs is a godsend. All for a monthly price that's less expensive (or at least comparable) to other options on the market. As of yet, I don't have much negative to say about the platform.

Avantages

The reason that we started looking for an alternative softphone provider is because we were looking to improve our connection rates with people across the US and Canada. Kixie has the easiest and most cost effective local presence that I've found in my last month or two of research. Essentially just turn it on and start dialing. In the short time we've been using the trial we've already been happy with the improvements to our connection rates.

Inconvénients

Mind you, we've only been on the trial for a short time, but so far there hasn't been much to not like about the system. It's easy to use, fully integrates with HubSpot, and has a host of useful features.

Talkdesk et ReadyMode

Pourquoi choisir Kixie PowerCall

The ease and functionality of local presence is what drew me initially to Kixie. We haven't made the full switch yet, as we're still in the trial, but I have really liked what I've seen so far..

Logiciel antérieur

Aircall

Pourquoi passer à Kixie PowerCall

Mostly for pricing reasons or because Kixie properly and fully integrates with our CRM right out of the box.
Nick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Publié le 19/11/2019

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Avantages

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Inconvénients

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Jason

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Publié le 07/12/2017

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Avantages

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Inconvénients

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Tabac

Kixie PowerCall

Publié le 09/06/2020

Avantages

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Inconvénients

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

Réponse de Kixie Web Traduire en français

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

The Best Phone System on the Market

Publié le 20/11/2022

Kixie has been great all around. Good support, very advanced system. Deploying it was made easy by the staff at kixie.

Avantages

The local presence feature kixie has is by far superior to any other competitors system. You dont have to buy all the area codes then switch between them. With Kixie, they have unlimited numbers and the system automatically switches between them. Also, the integration with Hubspot is phenomenal.

Inconvénients

The system is very complex, and could benefit from being slightly more customizable.

Alec

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

Publié le 05/12/2019

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Avantages

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Inconvénients

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Réponse de Kixie Web Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

Publié le 19/06/2020

Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

Avantages

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

Inconvénients

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi passer à Kixie PowerCall

Our team needs to "dial for dollars" or as others say "smile and dial". It was easy to be distracted with Microsoft Teams. Keep it simple (KISS). Productivity is a benefit.
Mark

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Publié le 02/08/2018

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Inconvénients

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

John

Features and Benefits Galore

Publié le 10/11/2020

Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Avantages

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Inconvénients

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

RingCentral MVP

Pourquoi choisir Kixie PowerCall

Better integrations and user friendliness

Pricing and fit
Rudy
  • Secteur d'activité : Tabac

Rudy's Kixie Review

Publié le 10/06/2020

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping.

So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant.

Avantages

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Inconvénients

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Courtney
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Kixie Support at Kick-Off

Publié le 10/05/2021

Our team loves how easy the dialer is to operate and how easily they can connect right to a Contacts profile in HubSpot, add/edit notes and details, and power through to the next call! It's great not having to have a completely separate dashboard up to make/take calls and SMS now. The dialer just pops to the front of the screen and you're ready to go! Getting set up was even simple and easy to navigate and their support team is the best we've ever encountered! They stayed right with us until we were fully functioning. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic to work with and he went above and beyond to assist us in our very first week! His dedicated support made us feel as if we were the only company he was tasked to support. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - Courtney T.

Avantages

Ease of use and connection to Contacts. The simplicity of setup and a fantastic support team.

Inconvénients

At the moment, the only con is having to use forwarding numbers while waiting for our numbers to port from our previous carrier and those numbers cannot support SMS. This really isn't a Kixie issue though!

Rondle

Just as you'd expect

Publié le 10/06/2020

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Avantages

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message.

Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

Inconvénients

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Réponse de Kixie Web Traduire en français

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Adam
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Publié le 12/08/2020

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Avantages

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Inconvénients

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

Zendesk Suite
Evelyn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Easy and good dialer.

Publié le 15/02/2022

Good, but it didn't resolve what we were expecting, and we needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

Avantages

It was easy to deploy and use. The local presence feature was ok.

Inconvénients

Some features were missing, and the local presence is sharing a pool of numbers for all their clients, it is very often that it needs to use a different number than the area code you are using. The workaround is pay for a specific pool of numbers only for you, increasing the cost. We needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

Aloware

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Troubles from Day One

Publié le 16/03/2021

Avantages

The unlimited US/CAN calling and texting made it worthwhile for our organization, which does on average 20 hours of connected call time for our sales team.

Inconvénients

The system has had frequent bugs, delays and outages every month. We have not had a month of stable use.

The integration to our CRM did not exist, after being told otherwise, so tracking calls and their dispositions did not exist, making it difficult to measure our team.

The platform itself feel incomplete, compared to the market. Lacking critical features and reporting function.

Dialpad, Aircall et Aloware

The system was shutting down in 2020

Pourquoi passer à Kixie PowerCall

Kixie had unlimited calling and texting, and with our teams volume of calls across North America, it was the leading factor.