88 avis

Kixie

Le moyen le plus rapide de passer davantage d'appels de vente.

4,7 /5 (88 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
4,6
4,8
92% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
88 avis
Rowdie mitch G.
Traduire en français

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Publié le 25/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Avantages

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being.

The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast.

I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Inconvénients

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Nick Y.
Traduire en français

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Publié le 19/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Avantages

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Inconvénients

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Jeremy H.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

Publié le 19/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

Avantages

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

Inconvénients

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Annette B.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance

PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 09/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Inconvénients

ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Rudy B.
Secteur d'activité: Tabac

Rudy's Kixie Review

Publié le 10/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping.

So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant.

Avantages

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Inconvénients

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Kendall C.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Kixie overview

Publié le 08/06/2020

Avantages

Simple, easy to use, has all features I need.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good

Mike B.
Secteur d'activité: Tabac

Kixie PowerCall

Avantages

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Inconvénients

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

Réponse de Kixie Web

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

Rondle D.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Just as you'd expect

Publié le 10/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Avantages

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message.

Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

Inconvénients

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Réponse de Kixie Web

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Duane S.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Worth a look

Publié le 12/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

Avantages

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Inconvénients

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

Réponse de Kixie Web

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

Matt K.

PowerCalls

Publié le 23/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Here at Oggvo, we love using Kixie. Not only is it great for calls, text messaging and reporting but we use it to automate our workflow. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Kixie team for all the support and guidance they have provided us. We could not have grown so rapidly without your services.

Avantages

I love the capability of creating a workflow through Kixie and Zoho. It automates the process of sending out emails as I log the call through Kixie!

Inconvénients

If I had to nitpick the product, I would say having the ability to send attachments/pictures through SMS.

Jason M.
Traduire en français

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Publié le 07/12/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Avantages

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Inconvénients

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Alec T.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Avantages

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Inconvénients

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Réponse de Kixie Web

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Mark F.

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Publié le 02/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Inconvénients

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

Rachel P.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Avantages

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Inconvénients

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

Deonte C.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

This is the ONE!

Publié le 13/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

Avantages

I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

Inconvénients

We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.

Jenna M.
Secteur d'activité: Philanthropie
Traduire en français

Boost your call volume with Kixie

Publié le 23/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Avantages

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Inconvénients

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

Thomas R.

Makes my job easier

Publié le 18/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

Avantages

The ability to click to call and being able to send and receive text messages

Inconvénients

When receiving incoming calls it is not always easy to identify who is calling me and its difficult to find that person in my CRM prior to answering the call. One of the older versions made that easier, now when I have an incoming call I have to identify the person on the phone and then search my CRM for their account which causes delays and initial confusion.

Happye D.
Secteur d'activité: Assurance
Traduire en français

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive.

Publié le 19/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Avantages

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Inconvénients

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

Khaled N.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Traduire en français

Kixie is a must for our Sales team!

Publié le 31/08/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Avantages

The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature.

Inconvénients

There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.

Dennis R.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great Product

Avantages

I have used this software at 2 separate organizations. The software is easy to use, logical, and integration isn't overly difficult.

Inconvénients

There isn't a lot of negative, especially at the price point of the software. We have another dialer the organization uses, which has caused some complexity in the integration. The complexities still being worked on, I am still more than happy with Kixie though.

Réponse de Kixie Web

Thanks for the great feedback Dennis!

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Easy to use and navigate

Publié le 14/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Experience is hassle free and free from any inconvenience. When you log in you take in calls right away that allows you to be more productive.

Avantages

What I like about this device is that it is easy to use and start. And aside from that you can do lot of things which are not available from a typical call center tool. You can dial any number anytime, check logs and listen to recordings without doing so much effort. In other words it is a one time stop software.

Inconvénients

What I don't like about this software is that it only works better on google chrome browser.

Jorge M.
Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
Traduire en français

I really like how these guys take care of the client. The app is awesome and CS is outstanding

Publié le 06/02/2018

Speed and automatic sync

Avantages

Well basically I like four main things.

1- One is the integration that has with the CRM. It really works automatically. Once you hang up the information is recorded in the CRM. In other apps I found that there is a lag between this and not allways the information is sync with the right contact. There you become more worried for doing this than for making your calls.

2- The customer service is outstanding. We have to make some changes in order to work in my market. The Customer support never left me alone and they treat me as a million dollar bill.

3.- The quality of the call is awesome. My clients did not notice a difference calling from a traditional phone line.

4.- Pricing structure. They have a plan in which you know exactly how much you are going to pay right from the start.

Inconvénients

Is not something I don't like. If you could add in the beginnig of a voice mail the name of the person you are calling and add this to the recording voice mail would be awesome.

Andrew A.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information

Kixie Rocks!

Publié le 25/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We love the local presence dialing feature, the voicemail drop and the ability to review recorded calls for training purposes. The Chrome extension is so easy and the support team is always very responsive and helpful. We really couldn't function with Kixie.

Avantages

Local presence dialing, voicemail drop and being able to listen to recorded calls for training.

Inconvénients

We have no complaints whatsoever. We love Kixie.

Chris M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Easily the best calling application out there

Publié le 22/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can't tell you how perfect this phone software is. I mean it is perfection. The fact that you can power dial and use automation to automatically send emails and texts to folks after making the dial, that is just truly amazing. Also, you can have calls ring back into you once someone opens an email. It is a crazy awesome feature.

Avantages

This software is so easy to use. I mean, crazy easy. People want easy and this company has that in spades.

Inconvénients

I can't think of a single thing I don't like about it. If I had one request it would just be for call transcription.

Jerry B.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Excellent customer service

Publié le 27/08/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

There have been some tweaks needed to get things optimize, but Alex Mann has been excellent to work with. He is easy to talk with, and very committed to making things work properly!

Avantages

It integration with my contact manager so I can 1-click dial the phone from my contact record, and record the call as well. The recording is stored with the notes of the call. Awesome!

Inconvénients

We have had some challenges in set up and maintenance. However, as stated above, Alex Mann has been an great resource and have always been able to get things working properly! He is a life saver!

Réponse de Kixie Web

Thanks so much for the feedback! Our customers mean the world to us and we will continue to build features to help you sell more effectively!