MoonClerk

4,4 (15)
Donnez votre avis !
Système de gestion des paiements ponctuels et récurrents

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

15 avis

Lane
Lane
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Wonderful for nonprofits

Publié le 10/12/2018

I've seen an increase in online giving because it is so easy and professional.

I've seen an increase in online giving because it is so easy and professional.

Avantages

MoonClerk was suggested to me by my website designer to set up automatic monthly donations through our website. I connect it with Strive, so I have two software systems. For donors, it is easy to give a one-time or monthly donation, and it only takes a minute to give! The customer support was great, and they walked me through how to add it on our website. I'm not a tech-person, but I was able to follow the instructions easily. It is on the our nonprofit's website, and doesn't take you to a third-party website. The fee is based off how many donations you receive.

Inconvénients

I had a donor that wanted to change the amount of her monthly giving, and that is something that I, as the administrator, had to do. There isn't a way for monthly donors to update their preferences.

Réponse de MoonClerk

Lane, we¿re so glad to hear MoonClerk is working out for you! Just as an fyi we do have a way for your payers to update their own recurring donations, including the ability for them to update their own amount. That¿s all done through the Payer Portal:

I hope this helps. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever need help with anything or have feature suggestions. Thanks!

Nicole
Nicole
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent payment processing tool

Publié le 26/03/2024

Avantages

I love that I am able to manually enter clients' details so that I can collect payment while I have my clients on the phone with me, increasing my conversion rates. I also appreciate being able to set up recurring billing and subscriptions. Also, the option for a monthly subscription that can be canceled at any time is helpful as a small business owner

Inconvénients

Not able to set multiple currencies or change the currency after a payment has gone through for future clients

Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

MoonClerk Does Not Measure Up

Publié le 11/05/2021

Works well to process credit cards, but their ACH is weak and so is their reporting function - making me do a lot of the work.

Avantages

MoonClerk is a credit card and bank ACH processing company similar to many on the market - the seem to handle that aspect of their business well. The setup is relatively straightforward and once get the hang of it the process is smooth, funding is quick and reporting is ok. I have not used their recurring invoicing function but assume it works like all the others on the market.

Inconvénients

They do not support many banks and so customers wanting to ACH payments find that it is very limiting - and since ACH is cheaper for the end-user than credit card processing, I, for one, push the ACH on my customers so I can save on processing costs. Reports are ok but need exporting to excel and then a lot of work goes into what I want to see - so they lack specific reports as defaults.

Caitlin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely fantastic billing software, especially for payment plans

Publié le 14/02/2021

I use it to easily create payment links and manage all of my payment plans.

I use it to easily create payment links and manage all of my payment plans.

Avantages

Makes payment plan billing SO easy and integratable with Stripe. I love how easy it is to see recurring plans.

Inconvénients

Can get expensive as it is billed based on total processing fees monthly, but is still worth the money.

Aaron
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy and simple to setup, helps you automate your recurring billing

Publié le 06/08/2020

Overall I am happy with the product. If you want something quick and simple to setup and start streamling your billing, that's the one to go. If you have developers and wanted to build a very sophisticated billing system based on usage and add-ons with monthly or annual options with referral bonus, then Stripe is the way to go.

Avantages

Smith.ai has been using Moonclerk for almost 5 years and it's a very simple and easy way to charge your customers on a recurring basis. The Payment form is simple and has ALL the flexibility and options that you could imagine. You don't need to pay for a payment processor or merchant account, literally walk up and use. They even have very flexible coupon options for you to offer one time discount or recurring ones.

Inconvénients

Monthly fees are based on your revenue, so the fees could go up if you have large sales but I guess that's a good problem to have. Another one is API, I wish there's an API so that we can do some programmatic stuff to streamline some of our processes.

Réponse de MoonClerk

Aaron, we're so glad to hear that MoonClerk is working so well for your. We do have an API. If you'd like to take a look, you can read about it at: http://help.moonclerk.com/en/collections/12828-for-developers

Joel
Joel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Great Way to Handle Recurring Payments

Publié le 23/06/2020

Overall, even with the way, they price their service we are very happy with them.

Avantages

I starting using Moon Clerk for one of our clients to take recurring payments and donations for their non-profit. The software is very easy to use and works really well. The integration with Stripe payments was a breeze and updating the website with the donation form was also very simple.

Payments work flawlessly for us and we are very pleased with the service.

Inconvénients

Their pricing model is ideal for small to medium-sized non-profits that don't have a large dollar amount of recurring donations coming in. But once you get that doner dollar base up the pricing seems to get a bit steep. I could understand it if they priced based on the number of transactions, but they charge based on the dollar amount you run through it, so if you get just a handful of large transactions coming through it can eat into your revenues. Not a fan of the pricing model personally, it would be better to me if they priced based on recurring charge instead of an amount based on a block range you run through the system.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for recurring and complex billing or payment plans

Publié le 09/09/2022

Overall MoonClerk was a pleasure to use and helped my business collect recurring payment plans from customers. It integrated seamlessly with my existing payment processor and expanded their feature set.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to use MoonClerk with payment processors such as Stripe for my online consulting business, especially when it comes to create recurring payment plans with complicated conditions such as trial periods, changing frequency, and/or changing billing amounts

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I disliked about MoonClerk, all of it was very intuitive and easy to use

Shae
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Love the flexibility in payment options

Publié le 29/10/2022

Avantages

I've been using MoonClerk for several years. What I like the most about it is that it allows for a "pick your own price" model and it has flexible options like charging an additional one-time fee with recurring billing and delaying the initial charge to a specific date or after a trial period. The pricing is transparent and fair.

Inconvénients

There's really nothing not to like about Moonclerk.

Alana
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good but limited

Publié le 11/08/2020

Avantages

The ease of creating payment forms. Customer service. Serves it's purpose.

Inconvénients

Gets pricey the more you use it which doesn't make sense since the company is not doing anything different for the higher price. Also, wish the system more easily converted into a database of sorts, or at least mailchimp or an email funnel.

Réponse de MoonClerk

Hi Alana. Thanks so much for the review. We've tried to keep the pricing such that it does increase with higher volume but it decreases as a percentage of the volume. While we're not trying to be the lowest cost option, we do think we're pretty competitive.

In regards to Mailchimp, have you checked out our "MoonClerk Pro for Mailchimp" add-on? We send over a ton of payer information to Mailchimp and keep it updated/in-sync with Mailchimp.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for recurring billing

Publié le 24/12/2018

Avantages

This is a simple way to automatically charge customer credit cards on a recurring basis.

Inconvénients

The interface is a little outdated looking, and the features may be too simple for some.

Ben
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes getting paid way easier

Publié le 31/03/2018

Avantages

there are a lot of payment solutions out there, but we were looking for something that worked for our small company. This did the trick and we have no regrets about using it.

Inconvénients

no subscription option, which isn't a problem for us currently, but down the line it could cause some issues.

Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

MoonClerk

Publié le 13/09/2020

This is used to bill clients. It also helps set up automatic payments from clients as well.

Avantages

I use this software for billing, it is easy to use and add clients into it. It is also easy to send a link to clients to set up their account.

Inconvénients

It feels a little out dated. The different views seem like they could be put in a more organized way.

Holly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MoonClerks takes the hassle out of invoicing

Publié le 18/12/2018

I looked into several different recurring payment platforms, and this was the only one that offered what I needed without paying for a payment processor + merchant account. I'm glad I found it!

Avantages

I love having payments automatically charged to my website hosting clients. Before, I invoiced monthly and had to wait for them to decide they were ready to pay. It's such a time saver for both me and my client now.

Inconvénients

Setting up the Payment Forms took a little getting used to, but I got help with my use case and I'm set.

Brett
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Not What I Needed

Publié le 07/04/2018

Avantages

Seems to have some decent integrations other platforms don't have and enables things like coupon usage.

Inconvénients

Had a struggle with getting moonclerk setup. My instance for some reason just didn't work, support was not able to resolve the issue and get it working.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Straightforward with low complication

Publié le 16/03/2018

Avantages

We were able to use this software through one of our websites to collect money for our fundraiser. Allows you to accept payments in different forms as well as international payments. Found it to be very easy to setup and use.

Inconvénients

Moonclerk prices vary by your volume of sales. As your sales start to increase, the price of the software does as well.