Best talent management system we have tried so far
Most frequently we use Time and Attendance, Performance and Applicant Tracking modules and they are excellent. LMS is also very cool, aspecially after its integration with LinkedIn Learning courses. What I loved the most is a customization provided - every our requirement was taken into account and implemented shortly.
This system has everything HR manager needs, from hire to retire. And it's based on SharePoint, which is a huge advantage for our company.
Nothing worth recollection, Lanteria HR receives 5* from Snov.io
Lanteria HR experience in Kuwait Energy
We have been using Lanteria HR for the past 5 years now and it covers the overall HR processes and offers a great range of features all-in-1 for an efficient price.
Having an HRIS system is a great benefit for us as it allows us to have all our assets data in one database , ease the visibility on our workforce , provide self-service management, simplify and standardize our HR processes.
The team supporting the implementation is constantly ready to understand our needs and issues and always offered a good solution ( standard or custom made ) to meet our expectations.
I recommend Lanteria HR for all SMBs.
Our users find it quite user friendly, with a nice web-based design .
set up can be sometimes quite technical, not all HR can do it , it requires some design knowledge.
Options/Alternatives for the set up are not diverse especially for performance.
Lanteria HR is one of the best user friendly software
Its a very good HR Software that covers most of the HR topics. Its functionality and user friendly approach is amazing.
The ROI is very high. For the value of money and time resources invested in implementation, you will get most out of it.
The support team is great and they are always available for help!
- SharePoint based software;
- User Friendly;
- Easy to implement and start using it; immediately;
- You can set up modules one by one to ensure proper implementation;
- Great Lanteria support team;
- End users are very happy to use it and high acceptance of change from employees;
- Great Time and Attendance module;
- Brilliant Performance module and its functionalities.
- It's standard functionality doesn't always meet the requirement of organization and additional settings/customization is needed. In case this is needed, the customization of the system might disturb its functionality.
- Notifications and alerts are not always working properly and it requires a regular check up. This is the case always when system is being upgraded/updated. Testing is always required.
- Compensation and Benefits module doesn't serve the "real" purpose.