Cleo Integration Cloud

4,6 (96)
Donnez votre avis !
Plateforme d'intégration sécurisée et de déplacement de données

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

96 avis

Paul

• Support client

Learn It, Live It Love it!

Publié le 02/02/2017

The EDI solution offered by Cleo is much different than any other EDI software I've worked on. It is complex if you are unfamiliar with EDI, but Cleo does a phenomenal job of laying everything out for you to build. No EDI software on the market is easy to use without experience, but Cleo does a great job of making it as easy to use as possible. The fact that fail safes are put in to show you where you go wrong is not only a life saver, but a time saver as well. Face it, when you're talking that much code, it's good to see where you go wrong if you make mistakes.

I will say that when you implement Cleo's solution, immerse yourself in it. If there is one thing I regret, it's the fact that I let it sit for 6-7 months before looking at it again, and that really was detrimental. On the positive side though, Cleo tech support is on their game and can guide you through even the toughest scenario. Considering their tech support is top notch, I was able to get caught up to speed after a few phone calls.

I would recommend to anyone implementing the Cleo solution to get training as well. It is well worth it. The training course takes you from point A to point B with full immersion. The trainers work with you and will guide you along the way. You can tell they genuinely care about whether or not you understand what you are doing. I felt extremely confident after completing training on the EDI software and understood every aspect of the EDI process. Again, get immersed in the software and stay immersed. You'll be thankful you did.

Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Harmony is very powerful and has a lot of options. Once you understand the software, it is...

Publié le 13/09/2017

Easy communication between us and our trading partners.

Easy communication between us and our trading partners.

Avantages

All the options. Harmony will do just about everything dealing with communications. It is very flexible with a lot of functionality included by default. A lot of new options and functionality are added regularly.

Inconvénients

There are so many options, finding what you want and the best way can be difficult. Support can be slow getting back when you are researching how to do something. New features and options are not communicated well when they are released.

Ron
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Good for a smaller AS2 setup

Publié le 27/01/2021

It was good fro awhile but as we grew our AS2 base, it was impossible to stay ahead financially.

Avantages

It is fairly simple to setup and administer. Support is fair to good and overall has most features needed.

Inconvénients

Expense and purchasing AS2 blocks. This is a limiting factor but getting unlimited licensing is way too cost prohibitive

Patrick
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

CIC for EDI

Publié le 25/10/2021

We are utilizing the Managed Services option and progress seems very slow.

We are utilizing the Managed Services option and progress seems very slow.

Avantages

I like the cockpit for EDI visibility for the functional team.

Inconvénients

I do not like that the system seems slow and the wheel is constantly spinning as new pages are displayed.

Kyle
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Solid support and easy deployments

Publié le 13/09/2017

Increased uptime, less fees for late file delivery, less programming staff required to make one off file movers. Easy admin.

Avantages

Reliability and support are the most important features for us. The reliability for us has been phenomenal.

Inconvénients

A knowledgebase would be a great addition. Vltrader action gui enhancements to make templates would be great for less experienced staff.

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LexiCom is a great product.

Publié le 08/02/2017

We currently use Cleo's LexiCom product to communicate with our customer via AS2 for edi transactions. It is a great product to use and easy to setup. Once setup, you never have to touch it again. I would recommend it to anyone.

Avantages

Very easy to setup. Once setup, don't have to mess with again till another customer needs setup. Works great.

Inconvénients

Log is very large when looking for errors.

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great functionality and great support

Publié le 13/09/2017

A great and easy to use SFTP software bundle.

A great and easy to use SFTP software bundle.

Avantages

They offer a wide array of products that interface with each other as well as many features for those products.

Inconvénients

There is currently a lack of available online knowledgebase for their products. However, they are working on implementing one.

Berlinda
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Tech Support is great and the instructions are easy to follow.

Publié le 28/09/2017

Stability

Stability

Avantages

Ease of Use and Ease of the implementation.
Tech Support is great and can work with you to help check issues on your system.

Inconvénients

Some errors are not easy to figure out and troubleshoot on our own and have to call Tech Support by that time, it kind of resolve by itself.

Keith

Cleo VLTrader Review - Allen Lund Company

Publié le 07/02/2017

Cleo VLTrader product is great. Very easy to use and has all the functionality I need. AS/2 and FTP connections take minutes to setup. Once you receive the file it is very easy to configure where you want it to go. The previous communication software I was using was so cumbersome, VLTrader is just plain simple to use. It is rare that I need to use support but when I do things can take a little longer than I would like to get resolved. My system admins have been working to move us to a new data center and upgrade to the latest version of VLTrader but have been running into quite a few issues. My system admins report to me that responses are slow and it has really hindered their progress due to lack of timely responses (once a day). It seems odd to me that with such a high quality product, Cleo does not have that same quality attached to its support. Another small gripe I have is the documentation. I would like to see more detail in the documentation and it should be updated to the latest version so that the interfaces looks the same.

Overall a great product and very happy with it. We have been using this products for many years now and though we have had a few hiccups in these last few months with the move to a new data center, the overall experience with this product has been great. I have not had an outage on our side since VLTrader was implemented that was due to the software, and that is the most important thing to us.

Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The software products work well without a lot of maintenance. Customer support is outstanding.

Publié le 12/09/2017

This software allows us to quickly set up, on board and mange our trading partners.

Avantages

I have liked the user interfaces and the ease of operation. Whenever we do encounter something we are not sure how to do, support is available to quickly answer our question.

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good, easy to use product

Publié le 13/09/2017

I have a smooth running, error free, mostly automated file transfer process. The reliability makes administration minimal.

Avantages

I use Cleo VLTrader and it is very easy to use. Very reliable and low maintenance. Once you learn the install and outs of it it runs seemkessly.

Inconvénients

There are some scripting features like If, Then logic which would be nice to have. Also, I have a need for complex scheduling which is not fully available.

Somasekhar
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Cleo Integration Cloud Training review

Publié le 07/06/2021

Report generation is good .
Dashboard also good
Need more MFT options .
Over all satisfied.

Report generation is good .
Dashboard also good
Need more MFT options .
Over all satisfied.

Avantages

Dashboard and partner wise report generation.

Inconvénients

We don't have any option to copy the same file to multiple destinations.

Randy

• Support client

Incredible value and lots of bang for the buck

Publié le 13/01/2017

When we were first asked to connect to one of our customers with a secure protocol, we were overwhelmed with all of the terminology and had no clue on how to begin our project. One of my former colleagues suggested I take a look at Cleo to run on our IBM i.

After purchasing and installing Cleo, we were amazed how quickly we were up and trading transactions with our customer. Cleo has many predefined configurations available for download, and had one specifically for our customer. The configuration literally plugged into their software within seconds. After putting in our credentials, the file transfer worked the first time.

Since then we've added another customer, and also added our EDI VAN. Now all of our EDI goes to the VAN safely encrypted across the internet.

We have been using Cleo for about three years now and the software has never malfunctioned or crashed.

We've had to use their support two times, and they were very cheerful and helpful. And both times we found out the problem wasn't even with their software, but a connection issue between us and the customers.

The most amazing thing is that with all of these great benefits, the cost of the software license and the annual maintenance is extremely reasonable.

I highly recommend taking a look at Cleo if you need to trade data securely.

Paulo
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Cleo Integration Cloud helps a lot

Publié le 19/10/2021

Avantages

EDI easy to use, configure new trading partners, endpoints, and rulesets, makes possible add new customer in only few minutes

Inconvénients

SVN is little bit confuse at beginning but after start using we get the way they provide us to store our files on server.

Lea

• Support client

Central Freight Lines, Inc.

Publié le 23/01/2017

We have had a very good experience with Cleo and have been happy with the product purchased (VLTrader). We have hundreds of trading partners that we transmit files to on a daily basis. Following a one day training, we have migrated most of our connections (AS2, FTP, FTPs, sFTP) from other products/platforms to VLTrader ourself with ease. The few we have had issues with, support was very good in assisting us. Note: We did make a suggestion with our sales representative that the 800 number for support route to a live person vs. a voice mailbox during normal support hours. The logging has proven very beneficial for verifying file transfers with our trading partners. Overall, we have been very happy with the product and it's performance and we continue to learn items that can be achieved using the product.

Michael

• Support client

My experiences have all been positive. Whenever we have needed customer service they were...

Publié le 19/09/2017

Avantages

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is pretty to use. It took me a few months to get the hang of things and to figure out exactly to use all the tools available to us but once I got that piece figured out it has been a pretty comfortable experience.

Inconvénients

I don't like the volatility of it. It is really easy to bring down the entire system if even one thing is done incorrectly.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Awesome banking app!

Publié le 18/07/2019

I have had a great time using Cleo! It makes life so much easier when I can hit my messenger option type in Bal or help and get immediate assistance without having to download yet another space killing app to my device.

Avantages

I can access my account info via fb messenger, safely!

Inconvénients

NA. I love this product. Ever since I got it I've had an easier way to measurey finances.

Todd

Novice User Learning.

Publié le 30/01/2017

I have only been using the Lexicom software for a short amount of time. I received no training due to my predecessor leaving the position prematurely. Therefore, I have been at the mercy of documents and customer support to assist in my learning of the application. My findings have been that the documentation for some of the processes is out-of-date and not helpful. However, the customer support has been extremely helpful both in understanding features and configuring to perform not-so-common tasks. In addition, the turnaround time on open tickets has been very quick, provided exactly the information needed.

Bradley
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Since the conference, I have been working on upgrading our old integration software to Clarify.

Publié le 25/09/2017

B2B integration across multiple divisions.

B2B integration across multiple divisions.

Avantages

I am very impressed with the visual organization and ease of use in comparison to previous versions.

Inconvénients

The only thing I miss from previous versions is that object names were much more fluid and customize-able.

Frank

My Cleo Experience

Publié le 13/01/2017

We have been using Cleo for about 15 years and currently support 7 Trading Partners with Cleo. In those 15 years I can't remember ever having a problem that was a problem with Cleo's Lexicom software. I don't really care for the call back tech support, but when they call back they always know the answer to my questions and are eager to help resolve my problem. Which is always something I don't understand or something that my trading partner has done that I need help with to resolve. New hosts are easy to install and changing certificates is a snap.

Scarlet

• Support client

Great, dependable product and knowledgeable support.

Publié le 30/01/2017

Switching to VLTrader from the Lexicom software was a complete 180 turnaround. VLTrader is an awesome product and took away so many of the headaches and frustrations we were dealing with. The product is slick and has made our day to day functions so much easier and less frustrating. Most times if there are any EDI issues it is on the customer's end, not us or our system. We haven't looked back since switching to VLTrader and probably wonder why we resisted for a number of years to make that change.

Bhaskara

• Support client

Cleo is a excellent software for FTP transmissions

Publié le 07/02/2017

Easy to install ,configure and scheduling for inbound and out bound transmissions for EDI and also secure FTP transmission with very minimal coding.
Cleo had great alerting system for any failure transmissions and informative log files, archive feature with time stamping , customer support is very responsible with high standards .
Defiantly, I can say,its more than the value of money,It would be great to have GUI components.

Amol

Excellent Managed File transfer

Publié le 16/02/2017

as a 3PL company integrating with our partners and managing numerous ways of connecting is a key to our business. Cleo Lexicom is that solution and it is practically maintenance free. Only time we have ever required to touch base with support is when license expires or some incidents. They are always very responsive and helpful to us in situations including disaster recovery. Excellent value for money.

Sangita

• Support client

Great value for your money

Publié le 03/02/2017

We have been using CLEO for at least 12 years. I didn't need any training to start using Lexicom even though I had very little experience setting up communications prior to this. Very easy to implement and CLEO also provides great documentation. Customer Support always very helpful and prompt. Software is very stable.

Vinita
  • Secteur d'activité : Supermarchés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Cleo

Publié le 30/05/2021

Avantages

Easy to use and understand as a beginner
Sudo language coding for file transfer is one of the best features.
The help page is pretty good for noob

Inconvénients

Slowness, unavailability, Resourcing issue, maintaining certificates is messy