Avis clients sur TimeTap

TimeTap

Logiciel d'agenda en ligne.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

239 avis

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Impressionnant !!

Publié le 29/06/2023

Dans l'ensemble, j'ai une expérience positive avec TimeTap et j'apprécie leurs services.

Avantages

a possibilité de créer plusieurs emplacements et horaires avec une flexibilité optimale pour la planification de mes rendez-vous est un avantage majeur de TimeTap.

Inconvénients

i votre organisation nécessite l'utilisation de nombreuses fonctionnalités, les tarifs associés aux différents plans proposés par Timetap peuvent représenter une dépense importante.

Melina
Melina
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Impressed with TimeTap's Customization and Online Platform

Publié le 01/03/2023

Avantages

We give it a perfect 10 out of 10 for it's exceptional customization options and effective strategies that help us simplify our work, connect with our customers, and handle payments smoothly. It is a one-stop online that offers everything from payment processing to follow-up services.

Inconvénients

If your organization needs multiple features, the cost of different pricing plans offered by Timetap can become expensive.

Weisenberg
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for scheduling appointments!

Publié le 18/03/2019

We use Time Tap for our international students to make appointments at our Center. It has been a successful addition to our program and our student's success.

Avantages

For our purposes of allowing students to make tutoring appointments, Time Tap has been invaluable. Our students can make appointments any time of day, so the convenience for them has made our service more accesible and utilized. Also, the cost for us is minimal compared to how much it has helped our students accomplish their goal of learning English faster than without it, and compared to other similar products that are structured specifically for a tutoring center.

Inconvénients

The only con I would say for us is that the basic level of use only allows 10 users at a time. As a university, we are limited tohow much we can spend on an outside appointment program, so we make due with the basic level.

Hi Wendy,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review on here! It's awesome to hear that TimeTap's been helpful with making your tutoring appointments at a good value!

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help,

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

The idea is there

Publié le 24/05/2019

I had high hopes but overall inconsistent and not reliable. Issues addressed were never corrected. I was happy to find a program that allowed customers to book at multiple locations but unfortunately it was not worth it.

Avantages

The multiple location feature worked well. Once you have the system set up it is organized and accessible. I was able to embed the link to my web page which made it easy for my clients to access. Syncs well with google calendar. (sometimes slow, inconsistent)
Square compatible

Inconvénients

Inconsistent. Unfortunately I have more cons than pros.
Setting up the programming was confusing. There is a guide to help you through, but I found myself clicking all around to find what I was looking for. Once I learned the system it was easier to use.
My next issue is the deposit feature. Numerous appointments were canceled due to the customer unable to pay their deposit. Some customers paid over deposit amount due $$$ due to poor loading or page errors.
The mobile feature needs tons of attention. Only able to use back office functions on desktop. Very frustrating while on the job.

Hi Ashley,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with TimeTap. We'd love to offer you a one on one onboarding or support call to better establish and set up your account for success. Please email us at support@timetap.com or book with us at https://www.timetap.com/online-support-call.html

Hayley
Hayley
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Great service

Publié le 09/10/2018

Scheduling is infinitely more effective and efficient saving me many back-and-forth emails.

Avantages

Ease of use and sharing with clients. My clients are able to click the link and have the freedom to choose what works best for both of us.

Inconvénients

Some customizable features are difficult to find or don't yet exist. However, the people at TimeTap are very responsive to changes and requests.

Hi Hayley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling more effective and efficient for your business. That's music to our ears! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help!

Jason

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A solid choice for scheduling software

Publié le 10/10/2018

This software definitely helps streamline my process of scheduling clients, setting/modifying availability of my staff, and tracking individual sessions, classes, and seminars all in the same interface.

Avantages

Lots of customization options and a reasonably robust/flexible scheduling system. Includes many useful features, not a lot of fluff.

Inconvénients

Setting up staff availability time frames can be unnecessarily tedious. Mobile support is definitely lacking.

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review and provide us with the solid feedback on staff availability and mobile support. Our Android app launched into beta earlier this month so please reach out to us at support@timetap.com if you've not been invited to that. We also just released the ability to see and add staff availability through the Appointments > Calendar screen this past weekend in 3.38.0. This should help with manipulating available times from the browser based app.

Please reach out to us with any questions on those!

Jim
Jim

Flexible and functional!

Publié le 28/09/2018

We needed a tool that could accomodate both people and resource reservations. After trying many, TimeTap was the clear winner and a side benefit is customers love how easy it is to use!

Avantages

Ease of setup + ease of use for customers

Inconvénients

It is not always clear which features are limited to higher end packages

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

Take a look in your back office account settings for plan feature descriptions, or on our plans page: https://www.timetap.com/pricing.html Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

Jasmine
Jasmine

Easy to Manage Gym Clients

Easy To Use
Organization is Easy

Easy To Use
Organization is Easy

Avantages

It is easy to use and integrate on sales pages. I use it to set up group classes for my gym Orientations. It is simple to use and it allows me to stay organized.

Inconvénients

The thing that I least like about this software is that I cannot find something about this software that I dont like.

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks Jasmine! It's exciting for us to hear you're so satisfied with the software!

Cheyla
Cheyla
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Pleasant

Time saver

Time saver

Avantages

The ability to just send a link and not have to worry about the back and forth email confirming times and changing, etc.

Inconvénients

It wasn't as intuitive as I'd hoped for at first but I was able to quickly adapt. Once I figured that out all has been well.

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Cheyla, for your thoughtful feedback. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Todd
Todd
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Instant Access with Customizations

Publié le 21/01/2021

Overall, I'm pleased with the results. Because it's not super-slick, my clients often call or text me instead of using it for booking, but on the back-end, I rely on it to organize my appointments, invoicing and online payments.

Avantages

I really appreciated the quick access to online booking features, and ready-made forms. It allowed me to instantly create a booking portal for my new business.

Inconvénients

As this platform is applicable to almost any industry, the templates are very general and they are not intuitive enough to easily create the process I'd like for my clients. I believe that there are ways of making this more fluid, but could take time, effort and expense to implement.

Feastre
Feastre
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage et conteneurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Timetap is presented as the best option when managing appointments

Publié le 28/07/2019

Timetap is very useful for working with room booking management, or with automated scheduling for appointments or work groups. We recommend it for its excellent mobile access capability, and because it is good for synchronizing calendars.

Avantages

As an online service for timetap planning it is very powerful. This platform has many tools for handling online payments, useful for working with reservations, and has a good system for scheduling events or job interviews.

Inconvénients

It does not work with human resources, so it is limited to fulfilling its functions as a system for agendas. Does not include integrated CRM, so it does not serve to communicate with customers or other contacts in general.

Hi Feastre,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! I'm so glad that TimeTap has been working well for your team to schedule events and job interviews.

As a follow up regarding integrated CRMs, we do integrate with Salesforce and Infusionsoft if either of those CRM systems appeal to you. If you are interested in those, please email us at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to get you more information on it!

Joy
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

I LOVE TimeTap

Publié le 15/03/2019

I recommend this to everyone who asks me what type of scheduling software I use... literally.... everyone! My experience has been above and beyond what I could have asked for or envisioned for myself!

Avantages

I am "older" and love how easy to use this software is. If I can't figure something out on my own, the online support team gets back to me very quickly with efficient and helpful advice. I also love the ability to customize, color code and have email reminders sent to my patients.

Inconvénients

I was nervous when they re-branded from checkappointments.com (very nervous) but the transition was great. I literally, have zero complaints about TimeTap.

Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for your kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience and that the transition from checkAppointments to TimeTap has gone over smoothly for you :-)

Please let our support team know if there's ever anything we can help you with,

Sonia
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent system for time management.

Publié le 18/03/2019

From the moment we signed up this product and its service team have been great to work with.

Avantages

This system is so user friendly. Our employees are able to schedule there own appointments with very little difficulty. I love that it sends the confirmation emails and it reminds them either via email or text of their reminder so we have less no shows in our calendar. It has allowed us to manage our time more accurately and run reports for statistical purposes.

Inconvénients

Everything is right for our business, we would highly recommend this to others.

Hi Sonia,

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this kind and thoughtful review. It means a lot to hear that we're benefiting your business and making meaningful contributions to your team's time management :-)

If there's ever anything we can do to help, please feel free to reach out to our support team,

muna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

user friendly app

Publié le 24/12/2018

Avantages

the company which work for purchased timetap to easily recontact our study participants which we kept losing. what i like about the app is the easy use for both myself as an operator and for the end client, the customer support are very quick to respond to questions and is friendly as well.

Inconvénients

to be honest i haven't encountered major problems while using this app except one time where i got a notification sms for a client booking but i couldn't see it in the screen. i have contacted the customer service and they were very quick to act and solve the issue.

Hi Muna,

Thanks so much for leaving us this positive feedback! We're glad that your experience on TimeTap has been positive on the whole so far and we hope to keep it that way! Reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com if there is ever anything we can do to help! Happy holidays and best to you in the New Year!

Frankee
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Clients like it and I love it

Publié le 30/03/2019

When a potential client books a wedding online through TimeTap, I receive all the vital pieces of contact information and can follow through with the couple right away.

Avantages

Keeping track of each wedding as it progresses from beginning to end.

Inconvénients

When a client "books" a wedding date, I don't know whether they have paid the downpayment yet or not. I have to close TimeTap and go look at PayPal to check on it. This is not really a big deal. I can work around it.

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Frankee, for taking the time to leave us this review! Really appreciate it!

We do record whether or not a payment has been submitted through PayPal on the invoice that is assigned to the client within TimeTap so you can always go look at the TimeTap invoice instead of logging into PayPal to see if the payment was submitted. If you're not sure how to do this, reach out to our support team at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to show you how. We also have a method of making it so that you don't get the confirmation email that someone has booked an appointment until after they've submitted payment through PayPal so that way you can be sure if you're receiving confirmation of an appointment, that appointment has been paid for.

Hopefully we can get this figured out for you so you don't continue to have to operate between the two systems! Let us know how we can help and thanks again for leaving us this review!

Sarah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very useful for our practice

Publié le 05/10/2018

Avantages

We use TimeTap in our Physical Therapy Practice. The software makes it easy to keep track of our patients' schedules and invoices, and allows patients to edit their own appointments and print invoices at home, which is HIPPA compliant.

Inconvénients

I do not always find the software intuitive. When I select a form to e-mail, I have to select it again from a drop down menu to send the correct form, for instance.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review here. I was able to see what you were saying about sending forms and it not default to the one you selected to "send" in the pop up window. I've put in a request to get that fixed and we'll get it resolved soon.

If there are any other suggestions that you have, please feel free to reach out to us at support@timetap.com and we'd be happy to work them into our development!

Kelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes my job 100% easier!

Publié le 23/11/2016

Until we started using Time Tap, I was having to enter and maintain all clients appointments, cancelations, confirming and rescheduling. It took a huge amount of time that I could have used for other tasks. Elvis at TT has literally held our hands from day one. Start up was fast, and easy to use. Support is quick to answer your questions and walk you through step by step with on-line appointments. Elvis has always been very professional and knows the material. If there is a question he can't answer, he will converse with the TT Team and find the solution. Customer service follow-up is fantastic (very important to me). The other thing I love, is TT appointments can be synced with your current calendar, I use Google, so you don't have to stop using what you currently have. My customers said it is easy to use and they like making their own appointments. I highly recommend TT, it's like having another person in the office with me. And listen, if you decide to use TT for your business, ask for Elvis, he is great!

Avantages

I don't have to maintain clients appointments anymore

Inconvénients

Some areas are a little tricky to figure out without TT support.

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

Thank You, Kelly, for taking the time to leave this review ! It has been a pleasure working with you on getting you account setup. I'm glad to know that we're helping you manage your appointments and clients more efficiently.

Hannah
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

TimeTap for booking & reports

Publié le 28/11/2022

Avantages

Very intuitive and great customer service. There is not any feature of the platform I was not able to customize except a place where the time zones displayed. When I asked about it, they added it to be updated in the next release!

Inconvénients

The communication / email tool was more difficult to manage than I would have liked. Everything else in the tool is so intuitive and easy to navigate I felt like the email tool took too much time to customize and enable/disable.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

Scheduling made EZ!

Publié le 08/10/2018

Avantages

I have the option to do what I want using this platform. I love how easy I can set up multiple locations, input services, accept payments.

Inconvénients

When using the mobile app, everytime I close the screen, can even come back one second later and I'll have to sign back in. The bank doesn't even close out that fast, lol. But I still love it.

Hi there,

So glad to hear that TimeTap has made scheduling for your business "EZ"! We have made some updates to our iOS mobile app recently so please be sure to check that you are on the latest version of that. We have our Android update out in Beta right now so if you are an Android user please reach out to us at support@timetap.com to reqest an invite to the Beta platform.

Joanna
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Customer Service

My time back!

My time back!

Avantages

I love how easy it is for folks to sign up for an interview. It has taken the headache and back-and-forth from trying to schedule something, to an easy "sign up here". I don't know how I ever got anything done before TimeTap!

Inconvénients

Customer Service/Help Desk. They take FOREVER to get back to me. I end up spending more time trying to figure it out on my own, and there have been several times where I try, but still cannot figure it out so I end up wasting my time. It's by far the most frustrating part of TimeTap.

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

We're pleased to provide scheduling solution to streamline your interview process! Thanks for working with us for your taking the time to leave us a review.

Jody
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Support client

It is a great experience, has increased my appointment booking to almost 100% and love the...

Publié le 13/07/2017

Avantages

Customer Support has been phenomenal, responds very quickly when I need help and with concise steps! They have navigated me through the software and helped make changes at a moments notice. ! Ease of use for customers and getting more appointments booked.

Inconvénients

Just started using the Time Tap version, so not sure yet. On the Check Appointments, I would prefer that it defaults to cancelling an appointment within an hour of start time. I would also like if it defaulted to scheduling an appointment within 1 hour also.

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks so much, Jody, for taking the time to leave this review! It's really been great to work with you and all of the Nationwide staff! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Vinit
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A complete calendar and time monitoring programme is TimeTap.

Publié le 27/02/2023

Overall, TimeTap is a great scheduling and time recording system that provides a number of features to aid companies in effectively managing their meetings and staff.

Avantages

That facilitates managing meetings, staff, and schedules for companies. TimeTap is a great option for companies of all kinds because it has a variety of features intended to simplify the booking process.

Inconvénients

Businesses have access to comprehensive reports on meeting scheduling, staff efficiency, and other topics, giving them useful information about how their operations are doing and areas where they can improve.

Bryant
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, very customizable, great customer support. Scheduling 1500+ customers a month.

Publié le 30/05/2018

Condensing all of our scheduling tools into one platform.

Condensing all of our scheduling tools into one platform.

Avantages

Ease of use, location filters, and the ability to set the exact schedules we need for our multiple locations and staff.

Inconvénients

Reporting. Having trouble creating a report that suits are needs, and gives us all the information we would like to see. The amount of variables we have in our system makes it tough for us to run reports and get all the information.

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Bryan, for taking the time to leave a review for us. Please reach out to support@timetap.com for assistance with report customizations. We'd be happy to help make sure you're gathering all the information you need about your appointment activity.

Israela
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

Excellent and seamless. I tried a number of scheduling tools and this is the easiest by far.

Avantages

The multiple appointment reminders and how easily appointments are to confirm with clients are key. It's also really easy to modify or cancel appointments and keep people in the loop. As a solo, my ability to keep my calendar up to date without having to go through multiple steps or screens is invaluable and TimeTap does that really smoothly.

Inconvénients

I think the only thing that I would like is to automate synchronizing my personal calendar with my Time Tap calendar so that when someone makes an appointment with me in TimeTap it automatically shows up in my iPhone or Google calendar as well. In truth, that might be a feature of the software already available that I just haven't found yet.

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

So glad you're finding the software easy to use!

And yes, we do have a calendar sync feature available for our Professional and Business plan users. We integrate with iCal, Outlook, Google and a few others. Sending some information to you about how you can set this up. ~Rashida

Elvira

• Support client

Simple and speedy, does what you need it to and does it well

Publié le 14/05/2015

The TimeTap team is putting something really awesome together here and I'm excited to watch the product grow overall. I have been using the system for about 4 months now and over the time I've been on it they've added a lot of great new features. It's cool to be using a system where it feels like the team behind it really cares about their userbase and understands their pain.

Pros: Really easy to use, works fast (I've used other scheduling softwares where the app is SO slow that it makes it a real P.I.T.A to use), allows for unlimited services and appointments and clients, can export any list view, flexible way to add hours to my schedule to take appointments, unique landing page for my booking widget...and all of that is for free

Cons: free version doesn't let you sync with any external calendars, free version also limits you to just 1 staff who can accept appointments, not able to customize emails (have asked their support team about this though and they said they're working on getting this out quickly)

Like I said, I started using this tool about 4 months ago and am continuously surprised by all the neat little odds and ends their team keeps adding. I only expect it to get better!

Réponse de Lumaverse Technologies

Thanks, Elvira! Appreciate you taking the time to provide the valuable feedback on some of the pros and cons of using TimeTap. We're excited to bring you more functionality in the months and years to come!

Thanks for trusting us with your schedule,